Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Perry on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

If you actually read back, he gives more reasoning than any of the other bandwagons really.

He even jeapordizes himself with his reasoning, which just adds to credit.
I don't think any really believes or blindly follows snake at this point, he just has more to go by than anyone else.

I mean, even weldar's reasoning is plain crap, because the more often someone is mafian, statistically the chance of them being mafian again decreases.
And the no one votes are just stupid XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

And more and more, he's beginning so sound like a Lyncher. For all we know, the Samus role in this game could be trying to kill the Ridley role, so Snake is trying to get us not only to follow him to lead him to victory, but to not even be lying. But I'm just bouncing off some ideas.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

So are you trying to say that the RIDLEY role may not be bad?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 pm

No, I'm saying you could have another reason to be gunning for it.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm

I know you are just bouncing a ball, which is good and productive. I'm just bouncing the ball back to keep it going Smile

Even if he was a lyncher, him winning wouldn't hurt the townies at all. They're usually out for a 3rd party or even a mafia, which is as much an enemy for the town as for them.
Plus, if he wins day 1, we're rid of him the rest of the game :p and everyone deserves a break from snake from time to time (just kidding snake :p)

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Well, didn't we get a big enough break with his d1 death last game?

But yeah, This could all just be hot air, and it honestly has no base at all. I just want to make sure everyone is on their toes.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 pm

TALLY HO-

DRTJR:(7)Weldar, Eisen, Relm, Reqiuem, Raya, Outlaw, Avos
Requiem:(3) Snake, Perry, Fed
Mentok:(1) Spont
Spont:(1) Ansem

So yeah, im giving this a day and if DRTJR still has the lead, im just gonna secure it and vote on him too. Atleast a Day 1 Lynch is prone to happen :3

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Ugh... I hate day one lynches...
Vote: Noone

Because I don't want the blood of an innocent on my hands- (proof beyond a reasonable doubt and all)

but it doesn't matter at all. The numbers are too stacked.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm Going to say this
I love you guys too, Also I am betting their isn't going to be reveals for lynches, and/or night kills feel free to miss Gary Mother Fucking Oak your friendly nabor hood Spider man.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

DRTJR wrote:I'm Going to say this
I love you guys too, Also I am betting their isn't going to be reveals for lynches, and/or night kills feel free to miss Gary Mother Fucking Oak your friendly nabor hood Spider man.

I tried to talk some sense into them, but they insisted. I couldn't tie the votes soo..

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Actually, voting Requiem makes good sense.

If Snake is indeed Samus and a 3rd party (I'm thinking instead of a lyncher a bounty hunter. Appropriate enough.) then Ridley would be the most logical target, and seeing that Ridley might have been the one who just carried off the Toad Chancellor or whatever I'd say the ridley role might be something like a serial killer.

So, killing Requiem would be killing the SK... IF all of that is true. Frankly, that's a better shot than a random vote. SO!...

Vote: Requiem

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

The cloaked figure seemed to lean forward and to everyone’s surprise, dropped itself of the tower.

This leads me to believe the culprit is not Ridley. Ridley doesn't wear a cloak. Now this could mean something else, like maybe "shrouded in darkness" or something similar. Ridley may be in the game, especially if Snake has info on it. But I don't think it is Ridley who took Toadsworth from our hands.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay, in that case it probably wasn't Ridley in the OP, but that doesn't mean that Ridley isn't a character being played or Snake's role from being Samus (Although, it is possible that Snake himself is Ridley, something to watch out for).

In any case, this is a lead we can follow and I don't really feel that comfortable voting on the JGH bandwagon.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

If I die, I wish to be backstabed by a balista

If it's Vaati (I hope it is), His abilities are High level Magics, Teleportation, Turning people to Stone, turning into a Gaint flying eye, caring off maidens for some Windmage Lovin', and either Master duelist, or the Greatest Martial artist in Hyrule.

Vote: Requiem

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm still wondering what makes Snake think that I'm Ridley, or any other mafian for that matter. I simply asked who Ridley was because I was unfamiliar with the Metroid series. Also, Snake didn't make a comment on Ridley being in the game, or anything of the sort until somebody else had suggested it. He could just as easily be a mafian hiding behind a Samus role. I voted DF because I didn't have a better vote (And because I targeted her last game, and I don't really remember but I believe I targeted her the game before that so I figured it'd be fun to continue a stream, and play off her username). That explains my reasoning behind my vote, so honestly, what does snake have saying that I'm Ridley or any other mafian? Him just shooting off his mouth saying that I'm a mafian without any real information seems rather scummy overall to me. All the information he's given is that Ridley is in the game, and then he voted for me, and then a small handful are saying that he's made a very valid argument. I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing it.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm

TheTJ wrote:

In any case, this is a lead we can follow and I don't really feel that comfortable voting on the JGH bandwagon.

Umm, don't have enough time to read but there's a bandwagon on me? Last vote taly never showed it.....

Also, I will vote when I have a chance to read the thread, though it won't be until tomorrow night.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Oops, yeah... I meant the DRTJR bandwagon.

Sometimes I mix up short, all-caps names.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh I didn't say Requiem was Ridley. I think Ridley may be Outlaw or

Spoiler:
Fuck you all

, but that is a stretch.

I just think that it is a good possibility that Requiem is scum. Meh.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

So you think I'm scum without any evidence whatsoever? Well, so much for all the people saying that he had a better reason for his bandwagon. I feel even more certain of your mafian relations now than I did before. I've watched you a few games, and you've usually had at least half a reason why you believed somebody to be scum, but here you're just playing it off on a whim. It sounds to me that you're playing it more along the lines of getting rid of somebody you know isn't scum, and when I turn up innocent you get the privelage of going "Oh, well it was first day after all, it was just a guess" Unfortunately, I really don't want to take my vote off of DRTJR to switch it to you, because I really don't know what the vote count is, and I doubt anybody else would switch over to vote for you anyway.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Why would I be Ridley? Because I prove Ridley isn't the one who abducted Toadsworth? Because I don't think Requiem is Ridley simply because of the fact that he couldn't remember who Ridley was?

Best to wait until the next day before we go pointing fingers. Right now we just sent DRTJR to his death simply because we wanted to, it seems. Razz

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 am

This is how I play every game, Requiem. I throw something random in, get someone killed. Based on their reaction, and others, I can figure out who scum is. If they are innocent, good news for me, I know more than I did the previous day.

If they aren't, tough luck for the mafia. Cat's out of the bag.

It's how these things work. Sorry bud.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 am

I gotta say I wasn't quite expecting that much bandwagon on DRTJR, or any at all really. My day 1 vote is often a joke or a grudge to get things rolling and see some reactions. Certainly got some interesting ones this time, mainly people don't seem to like DRTJR much. (That reminds me Raya, random tangent but why were you so pissed at DRTJR for trying to kill Sah after you died last name, I myself would have done the exact same and that night I basically acted on the assumption there were 2 options, mafia has an unblockable kill so they kill Sah or they don't in which case there's a high chance they target me, therefore I should use my 1 self protect, since it's likely either it'll save me or it's not that useful anyway, I was going to ask this in the postgame but I forgot). I'm leery of a few people who were so quick, and DRTJR's reaction was also quite strange but I actually find the stuff with Snake more interesting. While I understand your strategy and all I don't really see where you're coming from with Req, I can kinda see your logic with Outlaw but Req just seems kinda random to me. That said of all the reactions here the one that kinda bothered me the most was Minby. I dunno I get that weird vibe of trying to sling doubt pretty hard without seeming like he is the the quickness to suggest lyncher kinda bothers me. It's still an accusation but it doesn't carry as much weight as mafia and it tends to be a nice kind of thing for mafians to accuse people of since that actually has a chance of being right. I shall,

Unvote: DRTJR
Vote: Minby

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 am

Ok, I see where you're coming from with that. Trying to push blame is usually a Mafian strategy. But honestly, at this point, I'm not really feeling DRTJR or Req. Which is weird, since I even called for a D1 lynch.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 am

Another thing I see many times with DRTJR is that he really doesn't help the group with what is going on at the time, he's going off a tangent with more info on Vaati. He never counterpoints at or with someone else in defense, he just gives an "if I die..." statement.

Guess what I'm summing up is that he doesn't seem very helpful/useful so it won't be a big loss for him as a first day lynch.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 am

TALLY HO-

DRTJR:(7)
Eisen, Relm, Reqiuem, Raya, Outlaw, Avos, Perry
Requiem:(4) Snake, Fed, TJ, DRTJR
Mentok:(1) Spont
Spont:(1) Ansem