Quaetam's There Will Brawl Forums Pokemon Hack

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quaetam's There Will Brawl Forums Pokemon Hack

Post  Weldar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 am

So I hear that Avalanche dude makes hacks.

Last edited by Weldar on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 am; edited 13 times in total

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quaetam's There Will Brawl Forums Pokemon Hack

Post  Raya on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:47 am

I'm definately in Very Happy I'll stick with the mixed types. Because of that I'll go for an Elite Four position (4th one), especially since the 8th gym leader is taken. I'll get my squad up soon~

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 am

What choo talkin' bout Raya? The 8th gym isn't taken at all only the 7th and Elite 4 number 1 are. You can totally be the 8th gym leader it just means you also have to be Team Rocket's leader (and after your epic performance as a godfather in my mafia game it seems like good position for you Very Happy ). I'd kind of rather have you as the 8th gym leader than an Elite 4 actually since the Rival will be the Champion in this game and he'll also have a multitype team.

On another note I was thinking about putting in some forum members with gyms that have themes appropriate to them that aren't just a specific type. For example I think I'll make Fobby Gym Leader 5 or 6 and have his be the troll gym. There'd be a mix of types but all the pokemon would have movesets made to be as annoying as possible. I was also consider having Spont with the explosion gym. Once again there's a mix of types but quite a few of the pokemon in there know selfdestruct or explosion, even ones who can't normally learn those moves, what do you think of that Spont? Man these two gyms would be hell for Nuzlocke runs now that I think of it..... Twisted Evil

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 am

Weldar wrote:What choo talkin' bout Raya? The 8th gym isn't taken at all only the 7th and Elite 4 number 1 are. You can totally be the 8th gym leader it just means you also have to be Team Rocket's leader (and after your epic performance as a godfather in my mafia game it seems like good position for you Very Happy ). I'd kind of rather have you as the 8th gym leader than an Elite 4 actually since the Rival will be the Champion in this game and he'll also have a multitype team.

Ahh, my bad, when you said 1-6 I thought you meant the 7th and 8th gym leaders were taken! I'll be the 8th leader then. Yaay Team Rocket Very Happy Better get planning my speech then!

A few years back I had a hugely annoying Crobat with Protect/Toxic/Confuse Ray/Whirlwind. He'd be good for the troll gym! Also if Spont has an Explosion Gym, Screech+ Arena Trap/Spider Web/Mean Look/Shadow Tag is a must Very Happy

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 am

That was the simlies' fault, the 8 turned into an Cool Changed it to a big list to make things clearer. Welcome aboard Rocket Leader Raya Very Happy

Yeah I think have this troll gym, designing the teams is a lot of fun, and it's made even better when you can hack it so any pokemon can have any move. I was planning on having plenty of annoying plenty of annoying stuff like Toxic using tanks, Double Team spam, Paralysis/Confusion/Attract/Flinch combos as well as some more sneaky stuff I won't mention. It'll be a surprise Twisted Evil

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 am

Gym Leader 6 plz! Dark Type!

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 am

Since I think I am Important can i have the 3rd gym leader with and a drowzee Lvl 21, a Mr. Mime Lvl 22, a natu Lvl. 24, and a Lvl. 28 Alakazam

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 am

For me, Sableye, Honchkrow and Absol.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 am

Okay guys you're both in, though a level 28 Alakazam sounds pretty intense for the 3rd gym. And BY2K you can't have a Honchkrow, this is Gen 3 so sadly they don't exist yet.

Also I'm definitely making Fobby with the troll gym gym 5. And if I do decide to have the explosion gym it'll have to be gym 4 since having it anywhere earlier than that would just be too unfair. So that leaves the last 3 Elite 4, Gyms 1 and 2 and the Fighting Dojo (Oh and by the way in case I wasn't clear about this you don't have to use fighting types for the fighting dojo, like the gyms you can pick whatever type you like. )

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:30 am

Umbreon then.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 am

hmmm... 3rd elite four, and... A blaziken, a ninetails, an arcanine, a rapidash, a hitmontop and a polywrath.

It's a fire/fighting theme, with a polywrath thrown in as a WTF for whoever plays it.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 am

You bastard Welder you stole my thing of putting TWBB people in a game. XD

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 am

Weldar Exactly because Miltank was a Push over compared to the arcane powers of DRTJR! MWAHAHAHA! besides Al is a glass canon Extraordinaire

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 am

I wouldn't waste the space of a gym leader, but if you could make a random trainer with a full team of Pidgeys I'd be fine.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

If I can, I'll take any particular spot with Fire and Water pokemon.

Maybe with some pokemon with both types of abilities.

Psst, Elite Four cause I'm a champ <3

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 am

Oooh. I would have annoying things like Shell Bells and Berries...

Wait, hang on:
- Slowbro, Twistedspoon
- Lapras, Sitrus Berry
- Kingdra, Mystic Water
- Gyarados, Shell Bell
- Swampert, Soft Sand
- (Poliwrath, Black Belt)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 am

please dont make it too grindtastic guys Very Happy it must be manageable

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 am

I don't really care if I am a gym leader but I would like to at least maybe be a trainer in a gym. With a Nidoking and Nidoqueen (I do not care about the details.)

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

Haha. You guys with your awesome projects.

Weldar wrote:I was also consider having Spont with the explosion gym. Once again there's a mix of types but quite a few of the pokemon in there know selfdestruct or explosion, even ones who can't normally learn those moves, what do you think of that Spont?

Yeah, something fiery and explosive. Voltorbs, Electrodes and probably some fire types to cause as much annoying burn damage as possible.
I was also thinking of Honchkrow because it's got a pimpin' hat and that's sort of my thing, but if this is FireRed then maybe not.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

K Weldar, I want in please.

Make me anything you want.

I could be Douche, or Gary, or whatever his name is? The Rival to Red.

Or just a Gym Leader. Whatever you choose. Since it is fire red, the starter I assume would be Charizard. And that would mean Gary would have a Blastoise, which is my main. Just sayin'

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:K Weldar, I want in please.

Make me anything you want.

I could be Douche, or Gary, or whatever his name is? The Rival to Red.

Or just a Gym Leader. Whatever you choose. Since it is fire red, the starter I assume would be Charizard. And that would mean Gary would have a Blastoise, which is my main. Just sayin'

No EkansInABox?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm

That'll be one of mah Pokemon.

I know for sure I want a Snorlax maybe and a Blastoise.

Everything else can be up to Weld.

But I wanna be Gary/Rival/Douche Please

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Sure, why not. It would amuse me greatly. I'm not very picky, whatever gym/elite 4 you feel like, thinking electric pokemans because Zonde is fun. A Jolteon is all I ask for, you can decide anything else.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/ZONDE-WITHBARS.jpg (I know, I know, it's not Relmitos, but I can't do anything about that Laughing )

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Whoo so the key to getting this noticed was posting a new thread. Now to respond to everything.

BY2K - Umbreon sounds good but are you sure you wouldn't like 1 or 2 more pokemon on your team. You are the 6th Gym Leader.\

DRTJR - Yeah I can understand the idea but you're replacing Lt. Surge, his strongest Pokemon is a level 24 Raichu. I'm thinking either tone the Alakazam down to 26 or keep him at 28 and drop one pokemon from your team. Or I guess I could just keep it as is and give it not very good moveset.

td260 - Sounds good, I might guve that Hitmontop a fire attack or two just because.

Viero - Hehehe, yeah like I siad in the main pokemon thread I'm blatantly ripping you off taking a leaf from your book
Razz I'll try and throw you in an appropriate gym.

Serras-Kai - I'll be sure to put you in somewhere, maybe Avlanche's gym.

Warchamp - I like the idea of having a fire/water theme (or a steam theme) but I'm not sure about making you an elite 4 since there's already a fire and water type trainer in the Elite 4. How about taking the Fighting Dojo? You could even choose a good fire type and a good water type to give out as prizes instead of Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan.

Spont - Glad you like the idea. I'll make you gym 4, which means you get to be a pimp in your gym full of chicks, crazy chicks who love explosions but still. A Honchkrow really would be great here. I was thinking less voltorbs, koffings etc and more random pokemon who shouldn't know selfdestrcut exploding. For example say youngster Joey is in your gym. He's got 4 ratattas, 3 are ordinary top percentage ratattas but one of them only knows the move Explosion. I'll be a fun gym to go through the first time, any pokemon could randomly explode at any moment.

Snake - Maybe, you definitely make a good douchebag rival guy Razz The think is the rival is fought like 5 times and each of those encounters has 3 different teams (one for each starter) and I was planning on giving him a totally different team for each starter he picks rather than there only being a couple of changes. I was sort of just thiking of keeping his dialogue the same and filling his teams with cool pokemon (or pokemon I like). But yeah I guess you can make his Squirtle team, it's just I rpobsbly won't be editing any of his dialogue and his name will still be character chosen, but if you don't mind that you can be the rival.

Relmitos - I thnik I'll make you the 2nd Elite 4 Very Happy I like the idea of having Fire, Water and Electric in the Elite 4 for some reason.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I'll trow it in a Houndoom and a Sneasel.

So it's Dark, Dark/Fire, Dark/Ice, Dark, Dark/Ghost (no weakness, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!).

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top