Mafia Game 14: Pose as a team. The world is real.

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 14: Pose as a team. The world is real.

Post  Sonix! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 am

Then why the heck didn't you just say so?

I've been Doctoring myself, ffs....

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 am

First off: calm your tits, bro, and slam a Faygo. This is a game, swearing and insulting other people won't help you. You get no sympathy from me(woah, a TWBB reference in 2011).

I fell victim to my loverbond(that was JGH), who got killed, in Snake's last game. Sorry, you should be dead, there is something up.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Vote:Feday

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Sonix was taken by the small crowd as Rose was held back. She starred at him, tears running down her face.

If John dies, how will good prevail? How can she stay protected?

Sonix was put on the block, and the executor stepped forwward.

There was a bright Light, and dark clouds formed as Rain started to fall.

Sonix was killed. He was John: The Townie.

It is now Night. SnakeInABox rule is still in affect.

Oh wait nvm lol.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/fiduspawn-go

Darkfalco sat in her chair, and enjoyed thought. If she just had more time, she could maybe help the town just a little more. She scooted through the dark halls, and finally arrived at her location.

She wheeled into Karkats room, and looked around.

There it was. Still fresh. Kind of...

She raised it up, and brought her face close to it.....

A wwhite flash. Did she do that?

Of course not.

Darkfalco was killed. She was Tavros: A Townie.

It is now Day phase.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Say, according to the OP, Sonix and DF are alive? oO

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

What the hell is going on? Death is a fucking revolving door this game.

Since Perry didn't get a revive mention I assume he came back similarily to Weldar, and hence keeps his old alignment. So it's between Fed and Minby. Fed hasn't done anything overly suspicious or overly innocent-proving this game, though I don't know what that orange is supposed to be. Minby has been doing bugger all since he went grimdark, and I still stand by the idea of one of the kids being mafia to balance out all the needing-multiple-deaths-townie roles.

Vote: Minby

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 pm

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/harlequin

Nepeta, Eridan, and Rose faced one another. Rose had figured it out, but could not find the words to explain it. Nepeta and Eridan grabbed her arms and drug her into the main room. They threw her onto the ground, and Nepeta equipped her claws.

The door flew open. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Karkat walked in, and look around the room.

"WHY AM I STILL ALIVE? WHY HASN'T THIS WHOLE DEAL ENDED YET?"

He looked around the room, and noticed, very conveniently I might add, A curtained little room in the corner.

He slowly walked up to it, and reached out to open it....

Spoiler:

There, in shitty Microsoft Paint mode, stood the host. His laptop floated mysteriously in front of him, as he typed the words you read right now. Karkat jumped back, frightened by this very serious turn of events.

CalInABox looked up from the monitor, And laughed.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/lets-all-rock-the-heist

Spoiler:
Pardon my being late. I know that CalInABox is nowhere near as excellent a storyteller or host as I.

ScratchInABox.

Also please disregard that last bit of story. I can only say that it was merely an alternate timeline. One where the host feels like he has the right to just butt into the plot.

Actually doing that in a game like this would be absurd, absolutely unthinkable.

Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo.

But now seriously, where was I? Ah, I know.

Karkat had just been revived, and had found his way back to the Main Room. As he walked in, he noticed Nepeta and Eridan standing over Rose. Eridan was a given for Mafia, sure, but Nepeta?

Perry stood his ground as the two turned off of Minby and onto him.

"RAYA?! WHAT THE FUCK?! I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL COOL?!?! I MEAN FED WAS A GIVEN, THAT DIRTY BACKSTABBER, BUT YOU?! I THOUGHT WE WERE A TEAM? YOU, ME, REQUIEM, SMASH, QUAETAM? OK WAIT NO FUCK QUAETAM, HE DOESN'T COUNT. DID ERIDAN TALK YOU INTO THIS? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?"

Raya looked back at Fed, and nodded. He raised his wwand at Perry, as Raya walked up to Minby and unleashed her claws.

Minby was killed. He was Rose: A Townie.

":33< h33 h33, don't be silly, karkitty. spades slick talked me into it so long ago, i think my switch should have b33n obvious! then again, we executed our plan so purrfectly, i cant blame you for not catching on."

Raya and Fed laughed. Perry backed into the corner up against the lifeless CalInABox doll. Raya grabbed it, and threw it off toward the other side of the room.

The doll flew through the air and landed in a cardboard box that held Vriska's ball. The impact in which it fell in started the Ectobiology machine that it all also very conveniently was sitting on top of.

The room lit up with green flashes, as electricity blew through the machine. The hot metal burts, and as the smoke cleared, There I stood.

With myself brought back, the Dreambubbles collapsed and the strongest found their way out, back into the real universe.

And now here we are. Nepeta, Eridan, Spades Slick, Bec Noir, Vriska, Gamzee, and the many victims that would fall once again, over and over, in this eternally doomed timeline.

The Mafia has won! Thank you for playing.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

wwell nepeta...wwhat wwould you think of spending some time wwith this handsome seadwweller...you knoww...alone

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

I SWEAR TO GOD my next target was Raya and I was going to push it harder than Weldar.

...Then I died. Again.

>=(

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I was 20 minutes too late on being revived cause I had work. The deal was you had to guess who had what role. Imagine the difficulty comparison for someone who A) doesn't read homestuck and B) wasn't in mafia. :/

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 pm

A full townie revive would have fucked us over instantly. Maybe not Raya at the beginning, but it would have been a very close call.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm

http://showyourstabs.forumotion.com/

http://dreambubble.forumotion.com/

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Well, I technically lived until the end again. I think I have one of the best average life-times in Mafia.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Well, I technically lived until the end again. I think I have one of the best average life-times in Mafia.
I've once lived through 3 consecutive games. Do I win?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 am

Yeah
It Was Pointed Out That My Uselessness Was What Made The Town Lose

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 am

Actually, you killed a Mafian night one.

And you were quite brilliant in that you spotted Quaetam so soon.

It was your inexperience that got the better of you. It happens to the best of us.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 am

From the top of my head.

Aradia - smashbro polayed a great game, and from your point of view, seemed unstoppable. He could communicate with the dead through Dreambubbles, and his secret power was a 2nd life, being the Maid of Time. Had he chosen Daves dream bubble, they would have gotten unlimited PMs and become lovers.

Tavros - Was Darkfalco, the reviver. Secret power was revive upon death. It was supposed to be a counteraction to dieing before the first revive, but it didnt hurt anything in the end, and I mainly just used it for plot value, what with Rose being Grimdark. Had she been contacted by Kanaya as Vig, she would have gained contact with Equius, and given robo legs. They didnt do anything, it was just my way of making her vigkill proof.

Sollux - Requiem, Could vote twice. Would have been a lynch target for Eridan. Was supposed to be linked with Fef role, before I cut it. That's really all there is to say on the matter. Loose lips sink ships, but theres at least 12 in every mafia game, myself included.

Karkat - Perry. He was jail guy person, Could drag someone into the memo. He did a pretty good job. I don't remember his interactions, but they had something to do with people and memos. Oh, couldn't memo Jade.

Nepeta - Could ship. Spades directed kills between the two people she chose, and Hearts made two people she chose lovers for the night. Raya got this role coincidentally. She didnt use it much, as she was brought into the Mafia by the recruiter. I didnt give her a secret power, I dont think, because shipping was two different complicated awesome things in one role, blah blah yea.

Kanaya - Avos. Was Vig slash psychiatrist. Could use chainsaw or kick in the nuts. If she nut kicked Gamzee, he would lose SK kills. If she sawed Eridan, she was given a clue to who Gamzee was. As I expected, Avos did not live long. I made Kanaya a "hot item" in the game. Secret power was that the kick in the balls, which I knew he wouldnt waste his time with, was actually a vague cop role.

Terezi - Cop. Could investigate someone. If she found them as Mafia, she could flip a coin to decide on justice.
Secret power was the fact that the coin thing didnt matter, I just made it on off every other night. The prosecution sees no coin, Remember? Avalanche played well, but scanned Raya day one, while she was still an innocent. IMPO, had that not happened, I think the Town would have had this game. Fate can be cruel, though, so no one is really to blame.

Vriska - Votesteal. Weldar. Could not votesteal from kids. He did a shit ton of other stuff too, Vriska was a hot item.

Equius - Watcher. Knew who Nepeta was, and lost powers if she died. This was the closest to a Vanilla role I had, along with Sollux.

Gamzee - Mafian/SK, could "Honk" at people every night. Every night he killed, the honk messages would be scary as fuck, and his kill would be set up to look like someone elses. Every night he was chill, so were the honk messages. Those that received HONK messages the nights he killed may or may not have noticed the connection between their PMs and the "Not gamzee related" death posts. Td played a good game, used his powers like he should have. He could
have fucked the Mafia up and won the game, technically. Had he killed
Raya with his last kill, then Fed would have been lynched, and all
trolls would have been dead. But he let the Mafia go, and they won. I originally was not going to give him the win, but what he did was honorable and noteworthy.

Eridan - Could not be shipped. Lyncher toward Kanaya. Before roles were cut, add in Sollux, Fef, and Vriska.... HIS OWN MAFIAN TEAMMATE DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN He had a lot of connections too. He got unblockable kill sometime after Kanayas death. Had he targeted rose, he would have died. That was the Towns ace in the whole near the end of the game, but Fed just knew better than to do something that stupid. :::Wink

Feferi - I dont even want to talk about my original plans for her. So my new, better plans were having a nonplayer Camilla be her. I killed her off pregame because I needed a thread in the Dreambubbles thing that everyone had permission to post in. I didnt plan on stopping by the dreabubbles often, so I told Camilla she had free reign. Boy, I wa ssure she was gonna bop Viero on the nose with a paper sometimes.

John - John was the Doctor. Get it? Doctor? Cause that's Johns theme song. And when John, the Doctor, died.... the song playing was MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Get it?!?!?!?!?! I waited for Sonix to die all game just so I could do that. Sonix played a great game. He did what any logical doctor would do in a game where I let people abuse their powers. He protected himself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Of course, his protections wouldnt keep him alive forever, and I knew he knew that deep down inside. That didnt stop him from doing the windy thing!

Rose - Was Minby. Could not be lynched. Well, thats what I told him. In all reality, he would be Grimdark, and could only speak in jibberish. I would have let him speak in codes, but his codes fucking sucked. Also you guys are too fucking smart, what with your fucking code breaking shit. Shit.

Jade - Relmitos. Was body guard. Could protect someone, die in their place. Could not be killed by Bec Noir. Spent whole game protecting Quaetam. Died phase before Quaetam was killed. Lulz ensues.

Dave - TheTJ. He had 2 lives.

Bec - Viero. Could absorb peoples powers. couldnt kill jade, some stuff could have happened between him and Spades slick depending on if they were shipped. Or some shit. I am getting tired of this, why do we even have these endgame things? For fucks sake.

Spades - Could recruit people. I told Quaetam that if he failed, the world would end or some shit. And he shit his pants out of fucking pleasure when Raya joined up. As always, he played a flawless game, and I almost let the motherfucker jump in and fucking take the wheel at one point. heh heh heh

Ok, now a little trivia.

I hinted at so much shit its ridiculous.

I can't even begin to try and remember all the little hints I hinted at in the assorted titles.

Theres this thing called Goggles, its a google thing I think, where you can go to a webpage and draw on it, and everyone who has goggles can see. Anyway, sometime during the game I went and circled all Mafian names, and revealed all secrets of the town with the goggles for shiggles. Of course, no one knew.

I had a Cal role, that involved getting hints through MS pain drawings

Was was pretty much high for every single plot post you see. Actually, now that I think back on it, I think the ONLY times I got high for awhile was right before I would type one of these bitches up.

Any questions, ask me. I am sure I forgot a shit ton of stuff.

I had fun hosting, you guys are great.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 am

the mafia assumed Smash and I were in contact.......we only exchanged one or two lines in the dreambubbles Razz

Other then that

Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 am

Hehehe, didn't you learn from game 3. You can't trust Raya, especially once she's been scanned as innocent.

And yeah Avos, you hardly contributed to thw town's loss that much, the kill on Viero was actually a pretty good thing. But yeah your behaviour the next day was kinda silly, it's true you shouldn't blindly follow the good players for beoing good players but you also shouldn't blindly suspect them for the same reason.

And yeah all in all this was a good game. The town was sorta ridiculous with the amount of revivals and extra lives but the mafia was also a pretty damn big mafia (though we did have the one sk in our midsts.) That said I don't think you did a very good job of the whole not needing source knowledge thing. The nightplots were very much revealing about rolename and (almost) all the roles were from two complete groups with the obviously evil ones as mafia so source knowledge was kind of important.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

Everyone who was in that stupid fucking mason group. which I have officially named The Lonely Spades Club (Haha get it? Cause spades.... And.... Yea.....)...

Quaetam, Smash, Raya, Avalanche, Perry, Requiem.

Yea.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

FUUUUCK.and I was starting to be suspicious of raya too. Thought she was way too defensive toward TJ. Then thought she might be taking advantage of the shipping thing when it migh have been BS. the only reason I faultered was av's innocent scan. But even then I had begun to wonder if she was the godfather role that scanned as innocent. Which she wasn't but if I had jumped on that assumption I probably would have saved my ass. Again what av said. FUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUU RAYA!

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top