Mafia Game 14: Pose as a team. The world is real.

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 14: Pose as a team. The world is real.

Post  nn8n on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

So it ends up like this;

No one(4): Avalanche, JGH27, Minby_Aran, Sonix
Requiem(3): DarkFalco, TJ, Viero
Weldar(3): Raya, Requiem, smashbro
Viero(2): Quaetam, Weldar
Perry(2): Fedaykin, Avos
Raya(1): Relmitos
Snake(1):Perry
Inactive(1): td

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 am

Yes, Smash, I will. Like you I see either of them as good targets.

Weldar's latest post gives us good info. He ignored all accusations directed towards him above and tried to direct attention elsewhere. In doing so he simultaneously bandwagoned with Smash and I. If he is lynched, his alignment could give me a good guess at determining Viero's, as well as those who voted for Requiem.

I will say Viero still seems like the better target, but at this rate it's not gonna happen, and Weldar's lynch can be just as revealing in the end.

Unvote: Viero
Vote: Weldar

Where is Snake, by the way?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 am

The phase is over.

Spoiler:

Sollux stood in front of the crowd, looking at all of the arguing people. As people argued back and forth, trickery was among them.

Rose stepped forward. Her needlekind drawn, she raised her wands at sollux. In the background, Vriska closed her eyes and raised her hands to her head. Rose dropped fast asleep. Sollux laughed and took a step toward Vriska, who had been spotted using her tricks in front of the crowd. Sollux took his red and blue glasses and lowered them from his face. Large bolts of energy surged from his eyes right into the shocked Vriska, who apparently wasn't lucky enough this time.

Weldar was killed. He was Vriska: Mafian

NIGHT PHASE

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:37 am

Well I was going to unvote and vote no lynch and then I was ninja'd by night.

Fuck you for being an hour and a half late but still counting votes from after the deadline, seriously man.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am

*sleeptalk* he was probably waiting until the tie was broken */sleeptalk* *snore*

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

It was a tie, I was about to break it in favour of no lynch, that's what I'm annoyed about.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 am

night endedat midnight.

you died regardlessof the other votes.

sorry it wasdelayed. some deep hit went down. will ry tobe on weekend

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 am

Actually, at midnight in texas the tally was;

No one(4): Avalanche, JGH27, Minby_Aran, Sonix
Weldar(3): Raya, Requiem, smash
Requiem(3): DarkFalco, TJ, Viero
Viero(2): Quaetam, Weldar
Perry(2): Fedaykin, Avos
td260(1): Weldar
Raya(1): Relmitos
Snake(1):Perry

So even with a logic of say, "no one votes don't count, move on the next person", Weldar was tie-ing with Requiem.
If there is a policy of "with a tie, both people die", like there was after Q's vote had been counted along apparently, both Weldar and Requiem should've gone down.
Either way, this was kindof messed up.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:45 am

Yeah that's why I was so annoyed there, I assumed the night was being called as of Snake's last post not the midnight time. If he'd been on time I would have surivived, if he'd been a minute later I would have posted my post in which a moved my vote to no lynch and survived. I don't mid dying too much, I almost didn't sign up for this game to begin with due to time issues I was just annyoed since Snake managed to pop up in the middle of the 5 minute window that game me the chance to die.

The only way I could have died off the midnight tally is if the no one votes were skipped and ties are decided by a coin flip and I lost (pretty irnoic being Vriska and all). But if that's the case that's just even worse. I'm pretty sure when most people vote no one they mean they're voting for nobody to be killed, no lynch would technically be better terminology but counting no one votes as null votes just seems like a dickish twisting of words.

So basically, my death was unjust and not heroic, revival plz Razz

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Your death was completely fair.

The phase ended at Midnight. I did not count Quaetams vote switch.

You did not tie with Requiem.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah, apparently there were some things at play.
I can back snake up now, i guess :\

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Even if it wasn't fair, Weldar was still a Mafia. Y U DEFEND HIM PERRY HUH?!?!?!

Ok no seriously shut up its night time.

SNAKEINABOX RULE IN EFFECT. OH SWEET JESUS PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING THESE ACTIONS AT ME SO FAST I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

*rebelrebelrebelrebelrebelrebelrebelrebelrebel*
nah, just making sure this shit is done right :p I'll keep to my own from here on.
*shuts up now*

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 am

I could start tonight, because I am waiting on one more action. But People whine about the SnakeInABox rule in one day, timezones, whatever. So just hurry up.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/bl1nd-just1c3-1nv3st1g4t1on

Equius sat in his chamber, a void empty room. He heard in the distance a yell, but could not make anything of it. Could it be Nepeta? What could she doing up at this hour? Probably shenanigans. "Nepeta?" He called out. He knew she had to be close by, and felt better when she was safe at his side. The door to his room opened, and he jumped up. "Who is here? Show yourself! Nepeta?" Equius stepped out of the room, into the hallway. Stairs led him down across a gap, to Nepeta's room. As he was crossing, out of the darkness. a Lance flew. It hit Equius square in the chest. He looked into the dark void, and fell.

JGH27 was killed. He was Equius, a Townie.

"Equius: LAND ALREADY"

Terezi walked through the hallways. She had by her side her lucky coin, and her cane sword. As she walked, she twisted her coin back and forth between her fingers, and tossed it up and down. A rich, pure smell entered her nose. Blood. Before she could guess where it was coming from, a body fell and hit the ground behind her. There, twisted and convulated, was the body of Equius, with a lance through his middle.

BL1ND JUST1C3: 1NV3ST1G4T1ON!

Terezi ran to the body and inspected it. As she examined the body, she did not realize the company that had just appeared behind her. As she stood up, a sword pierced into her and she fell dead.

Avalanche was killed. He was Terezi, a Townie.

Bec Noir stood over the two freshly slain bodies and wagged his tail. Bad dog. Worst Enemy. He took Terezis glasses and put them on, then noticed Equius' glasses and tried putting those on as well. He held them both in his hands, and thought about which to take. He was too busy trying to decide what to take as a trophy, however, then to pay attention to what sounded like the rev of a chainsaw.

With a quick swish of raging metal, Justice was found

Terezi's glasses went back where they belong.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005438

Viero was killed. He was Bec Noir, a Mafian

Someone Honked

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone is very much alive

Someone did the Windy Thing

SOMEONE WAS A FUCKASS

Day Phase ends Tuesday at Midnight

Last edited by NepetaInABox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 pm

(Not in game)

Holy shit at the killings.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm

You like?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Well this ought to be a hell of a lot quicker than the last game.

I approve

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

That's the idea.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the nightphase review.

"
Someone Honked

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone Died

Someone is very much alive

Someone did the Windy Thing

SOMEONE WAS A FUCKASS"

Okay. I've only read MSPA up to the beginning of act 5... so IDK if "Someone did the Windy Thing" and "SOMEONE WAS A FUCKASS" are references. Now. The DIED things... well... something's off. There are FOUR "Someone Died" messages, but only 3 deaths. Also, the "Someone is very much alive" could mean that someone was targeted and protected? or survived a strike? I'm not sure... The honking can only be Gamzee... which makes me wonder what he does. Maybe he's a roleblocker? The honking roleblocks someone? All I know about gamzee is that he loves clowns and honks alot. -.-

Assuming the FUCKASS thing wasn't a reference, I'd say someone pulled a move that pissed snake off, btw. And Windy Thing means some sort of wind power. Anyone who read the entire thing have any theories?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Calling it now, we have to lynch smashbro then Queatam.

Far too convenient that both the ones that they where discussing (Vie and Weldar) are both mafian. They are trying to establish a hero patriarch but in reality they are busing their own members to gain the towns trust.

Vote: Smashbro

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Avos, have a seat next to Sonix. The fact that the two that Quaetam and I were talking about in the thread happened to be mafia is not from the idea to suggest (though it isn't a bad idea, if not really risky especially on the first day). The "discussion" if you will sparked from the reactions that other players gave to the votes thrown out. My vote on Weldar was a shot in the fuckin dark, though not really since he's been townie only like three times. Viero reacted poorly, and in a way that made him look scummy. Seems maybe a vig or even the ever possible SK felt the same.

And well, since Viero was already taken out, I'll just have to vote for the next one suspicious. Why? He may be new, but his day one reactions to the voting struck me as ones coming from a new player on the mafia side. "Nothing to go on"? There was enough to go on.

Vote: Sonix!

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I would have to say, that idea is just bad Avos. Think about it, like Smash said it's a poor choice to sell out fellow mafians on day 1, but I should also think it would be a terrible idea to have numerous people do it as well. Should one of them get mauled by a SK or a Vig and flip as mafian, one would simply have to look through the thread to see how much they were in agreement the whole game, and successfully lynching mafians. Not a sure fire method of figuring out mafians, granted, but a good one I think.

Also; woah, talk about luck. Day 2, 2 mafians dead already. Nice.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Relmitos wrote:I would have to say, that idea is just bad Avos. Think about it, like Smash said it's a poor choice to sell out fellow mafians on day 1, but I should also think it would be a terrible idea to have numerous people do it as well. Should one of them get mauled by a SK or a Vig and flip as mafian, one would simply have to look through the thread to see how much they were in agreement the whole game, and successfully lynching mafians. Not a sure fire method of figuring out mafians, granted, but a good one I think.

That is exactly what they are wanting us to think, everything you just said is why we should suspect them. Way too much a coincidence to get 2 on day one. They are banking on the fact that we all are going to think it was a bad strategy, just to make all of us look like rubes.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm

AvosMeLardo wrote:
Relmitos wrote:I would have to say, that idea is just bad Avos. Think about it, like Smash said it's a poor choice to sell out fellow mafians on day 1, but I should also think it would be a terrible idea to have numerous people do it as well. Should one of them get mauled by a SK or a Vig and flip as mafian, one would simply have to look through the thread to see how much they were in agreement the whole game, and successfully lynching mafians. Not a sure fire method of figuring out mafians, granted, but a good one I think.

That is exactly what they are wanting us to think, everything you just said is why we should suspect them. Way too much a coincidence to get 2 on day one. They are banking on the fact that we all are going to think it was a bad strategy, just to make all of us look like rubes.
Why lynch me before Quaetam? Just curious.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top