Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Eisen's trying to cover for himself a little heavy, and I still don't know if that alone is enough to suspect him, but the fact that he's posting an emoticon in every post seems like a big tell of our old troll friend of many names. Seems like scum to me, so I'm gonna vote:Eisen

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Seriously, are you going to hang a guy for using smilies, like he does in almost EVERY POST HE MADE ON THE ENTIRE BOARD?

I'm slightly confused by the entire dayphase. I agree with most people here, smash should speak a little, but I am looking funny at Avos. He seems to be rather desperate to get a bandwagon going, switching targets as he sees a better opportunity.

Vote:Avos

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Seriously, are you going to hang a guy for using smilies, like he does in almost EVERY POST HE MADE ON THE ENTIRE BOARD?

I'm slightly confused by the entire dayphase. I agree with most people here, smash should speak a little, but I am looking funny at Avos. He seems to be rather desperate to get a bandwagon going, switching targets as he sees a better opportunity.

Vote:Avos

Because of this is why nothing is getting accomplished. Everyone is too scared to get something going cause the last few games if anyone sticks their neck out to get something going they are voted for. Go ahead, but I am going to continue to try to not waste the day and stick my neck out there to get something going at least, be it bandwagon or not.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm

I was originally going to say how Eisen's first post this day phase wasn't all that suspicious; his English isn't too great and he probably has trouble following things. But his last post...wow. That is a lot of trying to cover himself.

Vote: Eisen

Fed is right about Avos; he does seem to switch targets rather a lot. Trying not to incriminate himself or get someone he knows is innocent lynched?

FoS: Avos

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 pm

An important reminder people. SEND ME A COPY OF EVERY PM AND WHO YOU SENT IT TO.

I know a lot of you aren't doing this for these messages I have gotten that seem to be replying to messages I never saw.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Honestly, I think that's just how Eisen is in mafia. He isn't a front-running active player, and can be compared to others like Sah, DarkFalco, or Ansem for not posting much. He does make for a good day lynch for potential mafians, unless he isn't being made a scapegoat.

Tally:
DRTJR (1): Relmitos
Relmitos (2): smashbro, Avalanche
smashbro (1): Avos
Avos (2): Drtjr, Fedaykin
Eisen (4): SurgePox, Ansem, Raya, Minby
Viero (1): Eisen

Last edited by smashbro on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed Minby)

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Un-vote: smashbro

Vote: AvosMeLardo

Somehow it all makes sense...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Vote: Avos

Because I still think that the vote hopping is odd.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Tally:
DRTJR (1): Relmitos
Relmitos (2): smashbro, Avalanche
Avos (4): Drtjr, Fedaykin, Avos, TD
Eisen (4): SurgePox, Ansem, Raya, Minby
Viero (1): Eisen

And it's all tied up. Not sure I want to see what happens with ties, because if they're both townies, we're digging out holes deeper way to early, and if it gets delayed again, it's already been an abnormally long dayphase, so idk. Still stand by my vote on Eisen though.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

The day is going to end very shortly! We must muster our strength together to vote for those that are scum! Come on fellow townies, lets lynch this Avos guy before it is too late!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

The group gathed at dawn. The night had brought many strange unexpected things, most did not know what to think of these events. Much of the day was sepnt in a kind of shocked silence, some halfhearted accusations were thrown but litle was done. As the sun began it's descent some began to speak up. One still did not trust Raya after her past crimes and tried to lead a campaign against her supporters, hoping thier corruption would reveal hers. However most chose to go for those they found unusual or annyoing. Eventually Eisen and Avos found themselves standing before the judge. Eisen had been acting unsually but was still strangely cheerful and most had trouble understanding his crazed mutterings, becuase of this he offered little in the way of a defence against himself but others did for him.
"Come on guys, you know he's always like this. He's wierd but there's nothing unusual about it."
"Yeah leave the poor guy alone." said Avos "He's normal. I'm the suspicious one. I mean it's totally obvious I'm mafia here"
It was Avos himself who was leading the charge against him. Many were uneasy about this, remembering such incidents in the past dealing with madmen who wanted to be hung. For others this only deepened thier suspicions of him. Either way it was too late, the executioner had arrived. He surveyed the two suspects brefily then turned to a random member of the crowd.
"Heads or tails?"
"Wha. Um.. heads" he stammered
"Good choice"

Avos was lynched he was DarkFalco, a Mafian

It is now night, the night phase ends in 47 hours and 20 minutes. Or when all night actions are in.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

Ansem sat in the shadows, watching, waiting. Things were quiet, too quiet. He was expecting there to be more people than this. He KNEW there should be more than this and yet here here it was, nothing. It was unnerving, something had to be wrong. Maybe people could ignore this but still then where was she, maybe it was her tha-. His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of footsteps behind him, he wheeled around ready to attack but was met by a friendly face.
"Oh thank god it's just you" he breathed a sigh of releif and turned back to what he was watching. "Can you belive it, not a thing's happened all night. It's been boring as. Suppose I should just pack it up and head home."
An akward silence filled the air as Ansem waited for a response, he galnced over his shoulder for a second to check his friend was still there before continuing.
"So what are you doing ou-"
His query was interrupted by the dagger plunging into his back.

A pair of dark figures watched from the shadows, grinning.

Ansem was killed. He was Weldar, a member of the Super Secret Evil League of Good

It is now the day phase, night falls in 48 hours

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

At first I'd like to point out that the use of emoticons is a part of my personality. I use them to express humor and irony. If you don't like that, I can't help you with that. Fedaykin told me that there was a role in an earlier game.

The second point is that I can't understand the strange logic or sense behind the last posts of Minby and Raya that I am covering myself a little heavy. If you are saying, that I make myself look scummy by defending myself against accusations, where is the logic in this?

Fact is that the lynch of Avos showed that he was MAFIA and the death of Ansem showed that he was also no Mr. Niceguy.

The last dayphase also showed that Avos, Minby, Raya and Viero were working together to lynch a weaker player. Through their votes and comments I got the feeling and the opinion that THEY are MAFIA, because AVOS was ONE. If the actions of them isn't enough argument, then I don't know what else I can say.

I got into the spotlight of the Mafia for trying to be more active and they jumped on me, but I won't give up.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am

Ok, you know what? Yeah, you now. You know what indeed. You know just what's what, and that what is what's what, Eisen.
You think you're being all smart, all Fruity ingeniously impeccably smart and whoopdy doodle doo.
Well you know what, I took my medicine this morning, so I'm absolutely perfectly incredibly fine and dandy. How does that feel, crazy little man? Knowing that the one who knows right, is the one you know to think that isn't right, but is indeed right, and knows what's what.
For, HA-HA, I have discovered a major, Major, MAJOR flaw in your foolish reasoning of a fool. For indeed, Viero and Avos were both silly little men. Silly, silly littl men, and were not on the side, that is to say, the winning side, and the correct side, of voting as I, the great and mighty, which ruins your logic, and ruins your logic HARD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And also, Ansem, that fine gentleman who we know as Ansem, An-Sem, coould not be a devious little devil maker. He was clearly a welder. Yes, a Welder, as in, our fine and gererous HOST who is hosting, and is such a good, nay, GREAT man that he would never put himself in the position to be a villain in his own storybook creation of perfect perfection.
So now it is you who looks foolish, and dumb, and silly, and most of all, Apple.
So how does it feel?
Does it feel blue?
I bet is feels blue.
You may not be the one who is the one we must band as one against, however, I know what you did to me, and what you did to me made me, me and what you did was a cruel act, a very cruel act, and I will not stand for acts that are cruel, and cruelty is not an act I shall stand for.
So please, go off and burst into flames.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 am

I think Minby may be another inmate...

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am

Eisenbeißer wrote:The second point is that I can't understand the strange logic or sense behind the last posts of Minby and Raya that I am covering myself a little heavy. If you are saying, that I make myself look scummy by defending myself against accusations, where is the logic in this?

If a person defends themselves a bit too much it can be a sign that they are mafia.

Eisenbeißer wrote:The last dayphase also showed that Avos, Minby, Raya and Viero were working together to lynch a weaker player. Through their votes and comments I got the feeling and the opinion that THEY are MAFIA,

What are you talking about? I did not vote for you because while I do not think there should be random votes on day 2. It is not worth a vote until at least day 3. Though yes, with that random vote on me it was kinda suspicious to be honest. So other people see a reason too.

As for Minby...It is WAY too early for him to go Spont mode. And if he is actually doing it willingly when there is no suspicion on him at all than he is just being very stupid. Though I know he is smarter than that. So I think there is be a controller in this game.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 pm

or he could be trying to get us to think that....either way we should probably watch him. and it seems like ansem was killed by people within his own group from the "friendly face" part. why would people who are considered "good" do that minby?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Well, looks like we had at least a doc block overnight. That's helpful.

As for Minby, I do find that highly odd that he would "go Spont Mode go!" while pretty much no one was even talking about him. Bomb perhaps, hoping to gain attention to off mafians?

Eisen, I dunno, I do rather hate that "He's defending himself, he must be mafian" argument myself.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 pm

this game man. this fucking game.

Also; what the hell happened to Minby's meds?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Finally, one of you who is smart. Not as smart as me, for I am the smarticusiest!
King of kings, who is a king, and loves to be a king, or so I, a fellow king, do assume to be so, knows what he says to be closer to true than anything you non-kings say.
For he, yes he, kingliest of kings, has nearly hit the Platypus on the rear-end

YUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYMEDICINEYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMYYUMMY
For, yes, good, yes, indeed, quite verily, indubitably.
You all know what is known to be known that I, The one you refer to as your lord and savior, except for the ones among you who do not call me that, and simply call me, Shirl-I mean Minby, and quite alright.
Yes, I am perfectly in the peak of health!
I am totally and unequivocally perfect in every way!

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm

egomania stops being funny the moment someone else does it :C

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Regarding Ansem's death...

From the fluff it sounds like Ansem's killer was someone he knew, someone on his own side. Remember what I said last day phase about there perhaps being a chessmaster? If not a chessmaster then a traitor of some kind. But we now know there's multiple different factions out there. If the Evil League of Good has someone who turns on their own side, does the Evil League of Evil have one too? And the mafia? And the Asylum? And the town? :<

As for Minby...I don't know what the hell is going on. Why go Spont mode? Not like he was under heavy fire. It started with his first post of the day, so something triggered it in the night? Ansem's death? An ability? Funnily enough Q went a bit peculiar last day phase too. Not quite this bad granted, but he was still banging on about the government. Q, care to say anything this day phase?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

King Avalanche wrote:this game man. this fucking game.

Also; what the hell happened to Minby's meds?

I said it day one...
td260 wrote:... Is spont in this game? because his medicine certainly is...

Also, We've seen snake flip as an asylum inmate- what if minby is like that too? And this is him going batshit insane? Because crazy people are in asylums?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Eisen takes charge and minby becomes insane... or sane? I do think that the names Eisen pointed out are worth looking at, but I will focus on one.

Viero wrote:
Eisenbeißer wrote:The last dayphase also showed that Avos, Minby, Raya and Viero were working together to lynch a weaker player. Through their votes and comments I got the feeling and the opinion that THEY are MAFIA,

What are you talking about? I did not vote for you because while I do not think there should be random votes on day 2. It is not worth a vote until at least day 3. Though yes, with that random vote on me it was kinda suspicious to be honest. So other people see a reason too.
I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense. Are you saying that it's not worth voting until at least day 3? I know there are some of you out there that think random lynches are dumb and give mafia a free kill, but random lynches can be a good way at testing any alliances, and if anyone would scum slip. Last game was a great example of that. Tbh, I find voting no one, or not even voting at all to be even more suspicious. Wait until day 3 though? FoS: Viero

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 pm

I have no clue why Minby is posting this random shit, but we have two sensible options on it and one totally awesome option on it:
1. ignore it, as he's probably jestering and wants to be killed
or 2. He's been claimed by someone with post control, who is trying to get him killed or something or
3. In the most amazing mafia move ever, Minby is a mafian and makes himself looks like he is being controlled or is a jester JUST so that we never lynch him. (unlikely)

Smartest choice is to just ignore it.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down