Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Post  Smashy B on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Quaetam wrote:I appreciate everyone getting my name right, by the way.
Is this a moment of sincerity, or do you get off on it?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 pm

You guys may be right. Raya probably does deserve this the most.

Uncagematch: smashbro
Cagematch: Raya

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 am

td260 backed worriedly into a corner of the cell. He did not like his odds in this battle but he did not need to win, just hang back and survive.. His two oppenets seemed to be much more capable but luckily for him they also seemed to be completely focused on each other. Smash seemed completely unnaffected by his wound but despite the supernatural display of strength he had just show it was Raya who he was more worred about. Her eyes glamed with an uncharacteristic thirst for blood and battle. It was she who moved first letting out a feral scream and charging towards smashbro. Smashbro dodged her charge and Raya went slamming full force into the cell wall. The weary bricks creaked under the force of the blow, struggling to remain in place. Raya on the other hand seemed completely unfazed and quickly turned around and charged again, colliding with her opponent this time.
The battle bewtween the two was fierce and bloody. Both combatants seemed to fight with almost superhuman. The walls of the cell themself seemed to struggle to contain it, and yet they themselves showed no pain. td260 simply frantically tried to doge the crossfire as the two brawlers completely ignored him. Eventually Raya landed a solid on Smashbro's injured shoulder and for the first time he let out a cry of pain and fell to his knees.
Smashbro lay in a collpased heap his power finally drained and td260 cowered in the corner, fearing the mad unpredictable glint in her eye. Slowly she walked towards smashbro. As she approached he looked up weakly and went to open his mouth as her boot came down upon his head.

TheTJ struggled to his feet smiliy and flipped the switch to deactive lockdown.
"Thank you" he murmered before collapsing again. He pulled a ring of keys from his pocket and slip them across the floor to the cell.
"That was all I wanted you're free to go now." As he drew his final breath he let out a contented sigh, happy to have taken at least most of the evil left before he'd gone.

Smashbro was killed. He was SurgePox, a member of the Super Secret Evil league of Evil

td and Raya are free from the jail and all its restrictions.

The executioner arrived to the sound of a madman calling out for his own blood, insisting he was the one behind this all. He smirked to himself.
This could just get interesting
However the crowd did not listen to Quaetam's ramblings and decided they would rather see him dead just to shut him up.
"You can deal with him yourselves" said the executioner "I have other business to attend to"
And armed mob moved out to approach Quaetam who had moved to a large empty block. He turned to face the approaching mob. He did not appear to be armed and yet made no attempt to escape. As the mob drew closer he suddnely pulled out a very small concealed firearm and quickly and stealthily shot Relmitos, td260 and SurgePox, non fatally wounding them and making them all drop thier weapons. He used this chance to flee to his super secret apocalypse bunker filled with cereal boxes, Chef Boyardee and Dungeons and Dragons.

Quaetam has retreated into his apocalypse bunker. While he is the the bunker he may not post, vote, pm, act, be acted on, etc and for all intents of purposes should be treated as if he was dead.

As the crowd attempted to bring down Quaetam the executionjer appraoched a man who had been hiding quietly in the corner for days.
"5 days Sonix, 5 days and still nothings., you know this is unaccetpable"
"I'm sorry, I can do better next time I promise" he pleaded
"I'm afraid you've already burned all your second chances Sonix"

Sonix was modkilled for inactivity. He was smashbro, a cultist.

It is now night. As usual either 2 days or when I get all the actions till it ends.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:31 am

I love it when a woman goes rough on me. :B

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 am

smashbro wrote:I love it when a woman goes rough on me. :B

We need to get locked up in a small cell together more often :3

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 am

I told you I was too well prepared.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Surge wandered through the slums. He'd been hearing noises alirght, giggling, a madman was stalking him, drawing ever closer.
Shit not tonight. It had to be tonight didn't it. If I can just get away then maybe tomorrow.. his train of thought was interrupted as he turned the corner and found himself face to face with the madman. Surge immediately turned tail and bolted into an alleyway. The madman calming strolled after him and lobbed something. Giggling all the while. Surge sprinted blindly down the alleyway and collided full force with a closed fist. As the blow struck the madman's lobbed bottle hit the ground shattering to pieces and spreading flames everywhere. His throw had fallen well short but the wooden slums caught alight and the flames would soon reach him. The madman caught sight of the other assailant and for the first time in the night stopped giggling, and began laughing maniacally as he retreated into the night staisfied that the job was done.
The other attacked looked frantically around the alleyway as Surge groggily came to his feet. The alley was a dead end, they were trapped and the flames were growing ever closer. The assailant suddenly grabbed SurgePox and went charging into a wall. The flimsy wooden wall stuggled beneath the force of the impact but seemed to hold tight as Surge found himself being sandwiched between what felt like an unstoppable force and an immovable object. There was a sickening crack as silemtanous the wooden wall spinitered to bits and Surge's spine was snapped.

SurgePox was killed. He was Requiem, a Townie.

It is now day. Night falls in 52 hours.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 am

A door creaked. Quaetam emerged from his basement, ready for action again.

Quaetam is out of his bunker and back to normal now

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 am

I've just emerged from a very successful DnD campaign against myself. Quite awesome it was. I'd say I consider myself the winner, but it was close. I certainly gave me a good run there.

So shall I again reiterate the most logical course of action here? Take out the head of the fucking snake. He the shadowy figure who is laughing at each and every kill. He's the one behind all this shit. Among everything else, Weldar essentially condemned himself in the last lynch-post.

Weldar wrote:The executioner arrived to the sound of a madman calling out for his own blood, insisting he was the one behind this all. He smirked to himself.
This could just get interesting

If you don't want to vote for him, that's fine, but I think it would be the quickest way to get to the bottom of things.

Vote: Weldar

Aside from Weldar himself, I guess I still find td260 and Minby a little suspicious. Surge tried to highlight Raya in a PM given to me before his death. And Sah, DF, Eisen, and Relmitos haven't been doing almost anything :/

Fuck, you're all suspicious. All you townies, stop pretending to be mafia already. Seriously, it's like everyone else in this game is trying to pretend they're mafia trying to pretend to be innocent. Otherwise we'll never sort out the real baddies here.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 am

Sorry with the lack of Internet and all the drama issues lately it's been hard for me to get on. Your theory though....I know in previous games we have thought about lynching the host but as I remember it never really helpEd our cause. Why do you have cause to believe this Q?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm suspicious? Good lord, Q, your definitely the pot calling the kettle black at this point. You've lived a lynch and since Smash mysteriously decided he had grown tired of living and killed himself by voting on Raya, I do believe you got DRTJR to claim your own power for you. That means you were in contact, willing contact, with an asylum inmate, and you have been acting crazy all game as it is anyways. All this "vote for Weldar" craziness. That means your probably an inmate yourself. I'm almost willing to believe you would gain some sort of "kill everyone else" power if you get us to lynch Weldar, and it wouldn't surprise me any being as I do believe it was originally Weldar who told us of the story of the game where the groups had to lynch the host to win.

That being said however, we do agree on one point. Sah and Eisen haven't really contributed much of anything to this game since the first couple of day phases. Makes it rather hard to judge what they are, don't you think?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I said it yesterday and will say it again today: Quaetam has a point. Normally doing a host-lynch at this point would just be a waste of a lynch, but in this game. Seriously, nothing makes sense. We've got four or five different sides. If I'm not mistaken this night was the first time someone who was killed turned up a townie. We might as well try lynching Weldar. It would make as much sense as anything else.

Vote: Weldar

Also, yes, I've been somewhat quiet. That's because I've been trying to clear things out in my mind without any success. Not an excuse, just an explanation.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Vote:Weldar

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 pm

24 hours people. Hurry up.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 am

Whoa, wait, what the hell Sah! We're on day 6 and all you can think of is lynching the host? There's only 8 players left meaning we're fast approaching the endgame. The only confirmed extinct group is the ELoG, which means the mafia, the ELoE, the cult, the asylum *and* the town are still active. And rather than, y'know, try and smoke out which players are killing in the night you want to try and lynch the host instead?

I wouldn't put it past Weldar to have something happen if he gets the majority votes, but quite frankly I think the mafia et al are a much bigger threat. Also, since lynching the host would take a supreme effort I suspect that's more of a win condition for Q rather then a way to activate his powers.

From the sound of the writeup two people tried to kill Surge last night, meaning two factions have killing powers. The mafia is one, certainly, and I'm willing to bet that the ELoE is the other. And both sides benefit on days where there are no lynches since, bar the other faction making some good choices, there's no other way for them to be taken down. And getting this close to the endgame an extra day to avoid the lynch can swing the game for them.

Which is what I think you're doing Sah. I think you're either mafia or ELoE, and you're trying to waste the day by voting for Weldar in order to buy yourself some more time.

Vote: Sahrimnir

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 am

If my goal was to lynch the host I'd have pushed a thousand times harder day 1. Trust me, if Weldar goes down you're all in for a treat, and I promise you I'll be able to give you answers in the most trustworthy way possible.

Sah is suspicious, but so is everyone. Quite frankly it's a question of whether he's an innocent trying to look guilty or a guilty guy trying to look innocent, as that's what EVERYONE seems to be in this game. The Evil League and Weldar himself are the only actual threats here, everyone else is just being silly and trying to play evil. It's such a bitter irony.

As for why I voted Weldar? It's my immortal, undying crusade against the Illuminati. That and how obvious he's making it that he has a part in this. Every kill alluding to a shadowy figure, his own confession in the last lynchpost, and frankly because I know there are many levels of Chessmasters in this game. Some of you should already see evidence of this. Or, at least those shrouded in secrecy should. Look past the lies. This is the time we have to challenge him. There were four ELoG members, and three dead ELoE members. Do the math. We have plenty of time here, and I assure you, the only course of action that matters is to lynch Weldar today. If you hadn't wasted yesterday lynching me this game could be all but over, but now there's both a malevolent god to dethrone and a leaguer to get rid of.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Hmmm.......Brilliant. You probably had to get Smash killed somehow before you could get a lynch on Weldar to work in some way, as you basically assassinated him in broad daylight, if you ask me.

As for Sah, well, lesse here. If my count is right, he didn't post day one, posted once day two, two posts day three, didn't post at all day four, and one time day five, and now. Five posts, and he posts today to do what, vote on the host instead of something more useful. Could just be unfortunate, or he's working with Q who is, rather suspicious himself, what with the lynch immunity and all. Vote: Sah

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

At this point, I'm kind of inclined to agree with Raya about Q having a win condition of getting Weldar lynched. He says he knows so much, and won't prove anything. He's twice said he suspected TD and I more than everyone else, but still hasn't given any reason for it.

On the flip side, Sahrimnir's seemed fishy all game, and if we loose him as a townie, an inactive isn't much of a loss, especially one who doesn't contribute much of anything. And, he actually seems to have a chance of getting lynched, so I'll Vote:Sahrimnir

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm

I seriously doubt there are any actual townies in this game.

If my count is correct, there is currently a tie between me and Weldar. I'm very likely to be lynched, so I might as well come clean.

My affiliation is Custodes Manus Supremae. Also, I am the only one of us that is still alive. Now you might be thinking that you don't recognize that affiliation from any of the role reveals. That's what's weird. The four of my teammates who are dead have upon their deaths all been revealed to have different affiliations.

SurgePox: Townie
Sonix: Cultist
Fedaykin: Evil League of Evil
Requiem: Evil League of Good

I can also mention that we do have a nightkill. I was the one who killed Snake. However, Snake is the only one we have succesfully killed. Since then, every single nightkill has failed. Some for reasons that have been explained to us (for example a night phase that ended early and therefore nothing else happened that night). Some I don't know. Maybe we lost the nightkill ability when one of the Evil Leaguers died and since then have just thought we could kill people?

Anyway, this game makes no sense to me. That's why followed Quaetam's idea and voted for Weldar.
Though if there really are no townies and we're just a bunch of evil leagues and cults and mafias trying to trick each other, then maybe the point of the game is to be the last team standing. In that case, I guess the Custodes Manus Supremae is pretty much screwed.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Sah, just come out with it, you're cult, or at leastan innocent who thinks he's cult. No need to pull this Custodes bullshit. As I have been saying this whole game it's the Chessmasters you need to worry about. You, sah, should underdtand as good as anyone right now if you're not actually one of them.

I have not told you all a single lie. The townies need to stop pretending they're guilty now. And realize I'm speaking the truth. Get over this guys. If you find me suspicious still vote for me, I assure you it wot help. But I know the only path is to get rid of Weldar now. Minby, TD, I nevrr sspected you all more than the others, get over that. Ill explain as soon as i have lappy access. And frankly it's suspicious that you reacted so strongly. Then again everyone is suspicious, it's just a shame that there's a massive chance they're not evil and only pretending.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Quaetam wrote:Aside from Weldar himself, I guess I still find td260 and Minby a little suspicious.

And you brought it up before, which is why you used still. I didn't react strongly, I just mentioned that you provided no backup for it. And you may have told no lies, but you've barely told us anything. If a man comes up to you every day for a year, but has only ever told you his name is John, he may have told you no lies, but you still can't trust them, because you have no other information.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 pm

I still don't get what's up with the apocalypse bunker... is that like his power?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm

You did react strongly and still are by bringing up the point about me seeing you guys as 'more suspicious than everyone else'

That =/= "a little suspicious", which was what I truly said.

Now that the ELoG is gone I have less backup for it, I could go and nitpick your general behavior but I could do that for everyone this game, everyone seems to think they're mafia, and is acting on edge appropriately.

And I've told you a shitton.

All you innocents out there, start realizing that you're actually innocent already.

Unlike the rest of you, I don't think I'm a mafian

This game features the depraved, the fallen angels, the mafians, and the devil worshippers. And all of them aren't true threats. It's the Kasparovs and Fischers, the Chessmasters, who we must truly consider. The city is truly fallen if everyone is so convinced that no good exists in mankind that they'd even doubt their own innocence.

The Chessmasters are among us, though their numbers have dwindled badly. A single bastard is trying to run the show. And even above him exists the malevolent god behind it all, our fucking Nostradamus over here, making predictions and controlling the entire game like a motherfucking boss. It's impossible to incriminate a host beyond the rather blatant hints he's already given, but I assure you he's the one we need to get rid of.

I've been telling you all you need to know from the start, you're just all not paying attention.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:59 pm

By posting like that, you make yourself sound more and more like an asylum inmate, crazy with conspiracy theories. This game is messed up, there is undoubtedly a power none of us expect, but you knowing for a fact that there are several chessmasters just doesn't sound plausible.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Look at your own team then Minby. How many people died on your team and weren't revealed to be on your team?

I don't know how much more blatantly I can put this.

The leagues are among you, sewing discord, while you continue to pretend to be guilty and incriminate yourself.

There is another power at work and I'm telling you exactly what it is and exactly what you have to do to rid yourselves of it and give everyone a shot at winning this game.

And Sahrimnir just confessed to being the last guy on the Asylum. He's probably innocent by that logic. Unless he's lying, in which case the real last inmate should speak up and counter him.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top