Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Quaetam wrote:And Sahrimnir just confessed to being the last guy on the Asylum. He's probably innocent by that logic. Unless he's lying, in which case the real last inmate should speak up and counter him.
Actually, I said that my affiliation is called Custodes Manus Supremae. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if I die and discover that my affiliation reveal says something completely different. Maybe I am an inmate without knowing it. However, I have no idea how many inmates are left. All I said was that I was the last guy in CMS.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:
Quaetam wrote:And Sahrimnir just confessed to being the last guy on the Asylum. He's probably innocent by that logic. Unless he's lying, in which case the real last inmate should speak up and counter him.
Actually, I said that my affiliation is called Custodes Manus Supremae. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if I die and discover that my affiliation reveal says something completely different. Maybe I am an inmate without knowing it. However, I have no idea how many inmates are left. All I said was that I was the last guy in CMS.

And I'm telling you that that is bullshit. If you're really in the position you say you're in there's no point hiding that you're cult, and even less point trying to pretend you're scum in the first place. You, like a lot of other people, will have a fake alignment come up when you're dead though, I won't deny that. However, all the innocents this game need to stop playing scum, and we have to face the real threat.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

... alright. screw it. Q seems to know something more than the rest of us.
Vote: Weldar

Because why not.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:34 am

The executioner arrived with a grin on his face. The crazy one was back and once again was trying to rally the people against him. It was looking interesting. However some still took the side of rationality, attacking one of the madman's most devout followers. When pressed he did confess all his sins, admitting to being one of the insane cultists who plagued the streets. But none of his allies had been what they had seemed, the madman's preachings had rung ture to him. But some did not care, they only heard the confession of guilt. The crowrd was evenly split. When the time arrived Quaetam's group appraoched the executioner.
"It's finally time, the people are fed up with your silly games. Enough of your lies and deceit. They just want to end it all now"
The executioner raised his gun. "As much as I'd love to indulged in your silly little fantasy I have to do what the people want and that is not what they want"

A shot was fired.....

Sahrimnir was lynched. He was td260, a cultist.

The cult has been eliminated

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[S] Quaetam: ASCEND TO GODHOOD.

Post  Quaetam on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 pm

"This isn't what the people want!" Quaetam cried, as Sahrimnir fell to the ground, convulsing, a hole in his head, a twisted, mad smile stretched across his face.

Just another body in a city of lies. The crowd stepped back, milling about, confusion in their eyes. Nobody had ever questioned the lynch. It happened every time, just as prescribed, but now? Now something was different. Now the ire of the masses was turned on a second man, one who had been as a god to them until the prophet opened their eyes. The executioner, a single, dark silhouette, contempt on his unseen face, golden revolver clutched in his hand. Since his conquest the fools had played into his hands unabated. He had run them through hoops, time and time again. There was no purpose in the fallen city, save for the serving of his own trivial desire for entertainment.

But this time, Weldar could tell that things were indeed getting interesting. They dared challenge his prowess? And at the words of such a lunatic, preaching the end times with the whims of a lost prophet, a false god? How pathetic. He'd seen time and time again that death and life were nothing more than trivialities, nothing more than phases in a long, drawn out series of chess games. A series he always won. A series that was never contested.

Until now.

The Chessmaster stood, for the first time his shadowed form revealed to all who stood below. A grin spread across Weldar's face in the dim moonlight. No matter. He would see how this played out.

Amusing, thought the god, that it took a lunatic to bring the masses in question of his rule. He loaded his gun again, and sparks flew from the end. Amusing, that they seriously sought to stand against the insurmountable specter, that they thought they possessed even a marginal chance of victory.

The madman pointed towards him, words of depravity escaping his crazed lips, and the survivors inched closer. Weldar sighed. Perhaps this time he would have to change his tactics. This was clearly a failed experiment. No checkmate could be achieved, so perhaps he'd simply have to start fresh. A hard reset, a scratch if you will. Wipe the slate clean. Plenty of time to begin it again.

Quaetam held up a hand and the crowd stopped. The executioner was surrounded. He opened his moth to speak and in a flash Weldar's shot rang out. The force of the blow knocked Quaetam backwards and out of sight. All was still. The moonlight washed over the clearing, highlighting the decrepit buildings that had for so long been nothing but a battlefield. And yet a cloud separated the god from the men below him. The moonlit Chessmaster stood apart from the shaded pawns. The executioner stood above his subjects. His law was ultimate. His word was final, was limitless. There was no arbitration beyond his own writ, and all who disobeyed it found themselves cast into shadow.

The other survivors backed down, fear returning to their eyes. Weldar raised his gun, pointing it at Raya. Silence the old fox and it would be over, then and there. None would resist him now.

He tightened his grip, prepared to pull the trigger...

...and was knocked backward as a sword pierced his midriff. The iridescent glow of the moonlight shone not solely upon the god astride, but upon another.

It was Quaetam, bloodied blade in hand.

"H... how..." asked the executioner, attempting to raise his gun once more.

"I prioritize in the utmost possible protection. I'm always wearing full medieval body armor, minus the breastplate, since I'm a man. It can protect you from swords, axes, arrows, bullets, and even punches given superhuman strength by the use of gauntlets or brass knuckles."

"But... that's so impractical," coughed Weldar, his grip weakening.

"Not so," said Quaetam, "were I to wear kevlar or something how would I be ready for a swordfight or to face a gang of unarmed opponents."

"You... bastard..." Weldar cried, and fell to the ground. The Chessmaster knew no more.

And Quaetam stepped into the moonlight. It filled his body with a sort of cold power, a dark energy that reverberated through his being. And he fought it and spoke into the moonlight:

"This city has known nothing but corruption for far too long. It's time to make some changes."

"This is my game now."

Weldar was usurped! He was Weldar. Alignment: Weldar.

Quaetam has ascended! He was DoubleGold.

Get ready. For as of now, I am your god. As of this instant, there is nobody to follow other than me. You rise at my word, you fall at my word. And those words shall form walls. And from those textwalls, I will build a new future.

And it will be awesome.

Night falls now, and will end in 48 hours, or when everyone gets actions in.

Last edited by Quaetam on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:44 pm

From one usurper to the other, good job Razz

Gotta say, this one is one of the best Q-hosted games ever.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 am

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 am

to be fair, its just how ansem, perry and I spell what. its the dutch way of things.

don't diss our fine ass culture man. uncool

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:58 am

Hey, hey, hope you don't think that's what I meant, I was just doing that internet thing where people respond wat instead of what. I was just trying to be funny, honest. I didn't even make that picture, I just googled "demotivational picture wat", hit images, and that came up.

Last edited by Relmitos on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 am

td260 wrote:

Still true, though now moreso than before.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 am

Spoiler:

Dear God, this is like getting your mind non-consensually violated by Weldar, then you look up and see Weldar sitting there in a chair watching you and enjoying it far too much, then you realise he's been there all the time and it's actually Q in a Weldar costume that's been ravishing your head in a disturbing fashion.

I...just...bravo guys, bravo.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Raya wrote:Dear God, this is like getting your mind non-consensually violated by Weldar, then you look up and see Weldar sitting there in a chair watching you and enjoying it far too much, then you realise he's been there all the time and it's actually Q in a Weldar costume that's been ravishing your head in a disturbing fashion.

What can I say? I'm into weird stuff Razz

Raya wrote:I...just...bravo guys, bravo.

*High-fives Weldar, all the way across the sky*

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 am

Hey!

@Quaetam: Congratulation for your usurpation!

I am very sorry, that I was inactive during the last dayphases. I tried to follow the game at work, but sometimes my company blocks the forum. The last week I was overwhelmed with work and after the work I wasn’t in the mood for reading and posting in the forum.

WOW.... After my stupid action during dayphase 2 I never expected to survive the dayphase 2.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Night ending in about 12 hours, give or take a few. I still need a few actions, get them in!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am

A single, dark silhouette stood atop a skyscraper, his stare raking across the decay and destruction that epitomized his world. A god astride watched his subjects from atop the skeleton of a once-majestic tower, from atop the ivory edifice that used to gaze down upon a marvelous city. It seemed that while he had succeeded in the usurpation of heaven, or, as it might be better put, the usurpation of hell, nothing had changed, at least not yet. The dark shroud of night had enveloped them once more, and like clockwork the denizens of the forsaken city sought blood. It was almost trivial, in the end. Who is innocent, what is innocent, is irrelevant in the world today. The cycle was complete, and the two extremes had begun to flow together. Nobody seemed to know what they were fighting for anymore. Nobody seemed to understand the truth behind their existence. It was a world without sense, a world without purpose, a world where six survivors each sought to find meaning, where ulterior motives and dark desires lurked beneath their exteriors. And he was at its reigns.

Below, the streets sighed with the sound of decay, and a haze filled the air. It was a darkness thicker than the night itself, through which the streetlights could barely penetrate, and the moon's radiance held no value. It had been called a simple mist in the past, but Raya liked to think of it as a shroud of lies, a shroud of malice. It was the inescapable darkness, the sheer oblivion that hung above them all. It was a darkness filled with anger, a darkness filled with death. Just as it obscured the city every night, it smothered all sense of reason, and squeezed the soul like a sponge, seeping out all happiness and hope until only madness, paranoia, and despair remained. She strode through this shroud, her eyes set, purpose in her gait. She would change things. There would be an answer.

Yet she was not alone. Others walked with fear in their eyes, rage and purpose in their hearts. The city knew no sleep, and the depravity that enshrouded it knew no bounds. A flickering streetlight beside a burnt-out husk of a building shone through the fog. The sudden change turned td260's head, as he walked along, made him jump. This was the city of the dead, where so few still stood, a proverbial ghost town. This was a place where the shroud of malice eclipsed everything that still stood intact, from buildings to ideals, and threatened to blot it all out and leave nothing behind. This could not come to pass, he thought, clenching his fists. He could make a difference. There would be an answer.

Relmitos knew not what it was that kept him alive in the shroud. How he had survived when so many had died. It was like the city had a rage of its own, deeper than that of its denizens. Perhaps it was the strength of his conviction, perhaps it was the dedication to his cause, that kept him alive. Perhaps his dedication could shine like a light through the fog, he thought bitterly. And yet it seemed as though nothing existed beyond his arm’s reach, as though there was no future. It seemed as though there was no salvation, as though there was no sense in purpose anymore. But perhaps he could shape this world to his own desire. Perhaps he could lift this fog. There would be an answer.

And what of those who died, Eisen pondered. What of the ones who had given themselves for some forgotten cause? Their lives had come to nothing, and they had been forgotten, rendered irrelevant, swallowed by the fog of death, by the irascible, inescapable darkness he now gazed into. The street before him was like a miasma of swirling insanity. There was no sense to it. All was obscured by the darkness, and all flowed together. It was as if the despair that eclipsed them all had taken physical form and swallowed up the world. Nothing was relevant, everything was random. Entropy reigned in this city. It was up to them to sort it out. It was up to him. There would be an answer.

But sorting out the reason from the madness, the truth from the deceptions… It was a bitter task, Minby recognized. There was no making sense of the reality that existed below them. It was just another sign of the sunless country. Another indicator of the inevitability of what faced them all. For even if there was to be an end to the fighting, what hope was there for a new world anyways? Could he honestly say there was a chance at rebuilding? The fog surrounded him like a mist. He raised his hand, and felt it go cold, as if the fog had gripped it with an icy hand. He sneered. Perhaps there was no purpose, perhaps even if they were to succeed, the city would swallow them up. But were he to live, he could at least find the truth, he could stick his middle finger in the face of God before he, like all others, met his end. There would be an answer.

DarkFalco walked forward with purpose, with intent. The mist seemed to part before her, as if her purpose and desire, unwavering, shone so clearly through it. She was the one who could at last find the truth behind the lies, she was sure. If heaven sought to strike them down, they would rise up and overthrow it, just as they had done in the past. The fog could be overcome, just as their god had been overcome, just as it could be overcome again if necessary. There could be no obstacles to the dawn of the new world. There would be an answer. And she would be the one to create it.

She clutched at the blade she held, the weapon that used to shine brilliantly, to incinerate all that stood in her path. A relic of a forgotten age, one that used to hold weight in the world, inspire fear in the eyes of her enemies. For whatever reason, it had ceased to function. Whatever energy empowered the blade had faded as the fog had slowly fallen on the city. The conviction of the new age seemed to have died out, slowly but surely. Their cause had faded. But it was not gone.

DarkFalco saw a figure ahead in the fog, in the darkness, a solitary man, walking calmly. But no! There was another figure, another foe.

This was the one she sought. Her target stood at the end of the street, calmly, clutching a weapon, something that seemed to harness the dark inside it, something that embodied the death that enshrouded the city. The other figure stopped, and the two stood silently. Hairs stood up on the back of DarkFalco’s neck.

It was there, the touch of malice, the feeling of death and despair. The miasma seemed to eclipse her then, her resolve and conviction wavering. The fog seemed to close around her. She was one of them, one of the greats, one of the fallen angels, out for vindication, for redemption and salvation. But something was wrong. She clutched the useless blade of energy as if it could make a difference, as if it would reignite and shine through the fog. There could not be obstacles to the dawn of the new world, there must not!

The figure with the weapon raised his arm, and the miasma further choked down on DarkFalco. For what was the point of it all? The fallen angels could rise again, but this time there would be no salvation. There would be no vindication, no rebuilding from scratch. Too few remained. The fog had swallowed them up. The only survivors stood with conviction, stood with their own continued belief in purpose. Hope was what carried them all through the fog, hope for an answer, hope for some resolution, and hope for whatever it was they struggled for.

But that purpose was a lie. There was no redemption in a city of the dead. Their hope was false.

DarkFalco’s body collapsed to the ground, a hole in her head. Just another body, another corpse. There was no purpose. The fog closed around her, swallowing her, obscuring her. Her life was gone, and her hope winked out. Not even a memory remained.

A fallen angel fell further.

And a brooding god watched on.

DarkFalco was killed! She was Sahrimnir. Alignment: Coalition.

It is now Day 7. Night falls in 48 hours from midnight tonight (so that’s 59 hours from now).

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm

well damn good game everyone

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 am

Hahaha this is it i told you fucking guys that this was the endgame but you people never believe me no its always foxes have trips and all that and whoooooooooooo donttrust her but no i now whats going on and you all think im just out for myself so fuck you guys i see the truth and who opened my eyes ahahaha you see too!

the gods are ded ther eis no Q this is all in our heads! the end times! There is no winning only death like 2012 and those fucking contrails you know what I'm talking about what the hell do you think that fog is cloud of lies ridiculous clouds can't be lies but the clue is there deceit! Q is a lie, it is a deceit he is all in our minds and all of us are Q so kill Q and kill the gods and kill each other and win the game but there is no winning there can't be winning because that goddamn cloud and youre all fucking mad least I can see sense like I always do.

Vote: Raya
Unvote: Q
Vote: Minby
Unvote: Relmitos
Vote: TD
Unvote: Raya
Vote: Relmitos
Unvote: TD
Vote: Eisen
Unvote: Relmitos
Vote: Minby
Unvote: Eisen

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 am

Raya has gone SPONT MODE!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm

No, Ansem, YOU have gone SPONT MODE!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 pm

BE ACTIVE.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Yea sorry, I kinda managed to leave my laptop battery at college before I left for home this weekend, kinda have been without a computer. Not exactly the best excuse ever, I know, but that's really what happened. Whatever.

ANYWAYS, so, after this strange turn of events, I deemed it necessary to make this. Yes, yes, I know, the edits are obvious, but that's KIND OF THE POINT.

I have a feeling that Quaetam played this card before the night phase fell. (yes, aside from the edits, this is a real card in the game.)

Also: Vote: Minby

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm

So, my mind is pretty fucked right now, and I really don't know what's going on. That being said, any suspicions I had are basically null after this, so right now, I'm mostly suspicious of the guy who's voting without any reasons. So Relm, what's up?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Well, now that I'm at my dorm and not rushed, I suppose I should add the important part to that last post.

First thing I'm looking at is post counts to see who's really laying low here. I do believe I counted right and this is what I came up with:

Raya: 12
Td: 15
Minby: 12

So, what we have here is a "who's laying low" check as I said. The post count isn't exactly how many posts you all made because I took into account a few other factors that generally made the posts amount to nothing helpful at all. For a start, I didn't count posts that happened during the night phase, which would've brought Raya's post count up. I also didn't count Raya's above post where she went Spont mode, as Spont mode posts are stupid and don't help. At all. Hell, when Spont originally created Spont mode, he flipped mafian. We do have Eisen, but he's posted so little I expect he's going to get murked for inactivity, and even if not a guy that's not playing can't be a threat to the town so I didn't bother counting his posts. Td posted some nonsense to, like that picture of Quagmire saying Giggity and nothing but, so I didn't count that one. As for yourself, Minby, you've posted a good amount but 3 of those posts were Spont Mode Go posts(and if nothing else, Spont Mode posts give off the illusion of actually posting while being able to hide under the veil of Crazy™), so I took those out those 3, and you had another post that was really just a vote tally, which I file under contentless post. Didn't count that one either.

That, and this: as weird as he was being, and even though he's now the host, before he became host, he dropped this little bomb:

Quaetam wrote:You did react strongly and still are by bringing up the point about me seeing you guys as 'more suspicious than everyone else'

That =/= "a little suspicious", which was what I truly said.

He said the above in response to you directly Minby. We're down to a single night killer, apparantly, and I do still remember day 1. You made a single post that day, and I saw you logged onto the forum multiple times that day phase, and didn't post until I put a vote on you to call you out. All of that combined, yea. I vote you.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:31 am

What is this spont mode???

As I posted during the night phase I wasn't in the mood for posting after the work. So therefore you haven't got a lot of information from me. According to my little disaster during dayphase 2 I try to make my point clear enough for you so that you can understand me.

At first: What is this spont mode??? I ask this because I would like to know the backround about this.

Thanks to Weldar, we know that there aren't any members from the cult left. So I link the information form Weldar with some logical thinking and my conclusion is that the mafia is still active. I didn't counted the deaths of the mafia-members, but I think that 1 or 2 of them is still active.

I am not familiar with Weldars game-scenario, but I believe that there are also other parties active.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

This is Spont Mode.

Just go to any post by Spontaneous Combustion and you'll see what we're referring to. The act of going all bat shit crazy with no real explanation which is usually done before they get lynched and it's a sure fire thing that they'll hang. It's a tactic generally used to stall and attempt to waste a day phase by acting all whacko and getting all the attention by the other players.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top