Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 15: The Fallen City - Endgame - The Tempest of the Void

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Relmitos wrote:Well, now that I'm at my dorm and not rushed, I suppose I should add the important part to that last post.

First thing I'm looking at is post counts to see who's really laying low here. I do believe I counted right and this is what I came up with:

Raya: 12
Td: 15
Minby: 12

So, what we have here is a "who's laying low" check as I said. The post count isn't exactly how many posts you all made because I took into account a few other factors that generally made the posts amount to nothing helpful at all. For a start, I didn't count posts that happened during the night phase, which would've brought Raya's post count up. I also didn't count Raya's above post where she went Spont mode, as Spont mode posts are stupid and don't help. At all. Hell, when Spont originally created Spont mode, he flipped mafian. We do have Eisen, but he's posted so little I expect he's going to get murked for inactivity, and even if not a guy that's not playing can't be a threat to the town so I didn't bother counting his posts. Td posted some nonsense to, like that picture of Quagmire saying Giggity and nothing but, so I didn't count that one. As for yourself, Minby, you've posted a good amount but 3 of those posts were Spont Mode Go posts(and if nothing else, Spont Mode posts give off the illusion of actually posting while being able to hide under the veil of Crazy™), so I took those out those 3, and you had another post that was really just a vote tally, which I file under contentless post. Didn't count that one either.

That, and this: as weird as he was being, and even though he's now the host, before he became host, he dropped this little bomb:

Quaetam wrote:You did react strongly and still are by bringing up the point about me seeing you guys as 'more suspicious than everyone else'

That =/= "a little suspicious", which was what I truly said.

He said the above in response to you directly Minby. We're down to a single night killer, apparantly, and I do still remember day 1. You made a single post that day, and I saw you logged onto the forum multiple times that day phase, and didn't post until I put a vote on you to call you out. All of that combined, yea. I vote you.

For the posting, we're all clearly in the same bounds when it comes to numbers, and as for being logged in and not posting, you must not have been on this forum with me before. It's pretty clear that it's how I go on forums. I'm logged on almost constantly, even when I'm not actually there, and I don't really post too often.

You don't understand the Spont mode. I do, which is why I'm trusting Raya right now, unless she's pulling a crazy reverse psychology gambit right now to make herself clean, and knowing her playstyle, it wouldn't surprise me if she was. In any case though, as suspicious as it does seem, you just don't get what's going on. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to talk about it, so you'll see it at the end of the game.

As for the thing with Q, he did mention TD and I by name twice in his posts before saying we, in particular, were suspicious, and hadn't provided any reasoning to it. I did the same thing to him as I just did to you, I want reasons that people are doing what they're doing, because if you can't give a reason, you're definitely not to be trusted. Which, honestly, makes this difficult for me, because I don't suspect you. You only voted for me with a list of reasons (That I am able to explain) which is the opposite of scummy. I Feel for Raya on the Spont mode thing, so I don't suspect her, Eisen is pretty quiet, so IDK what to think of him, but TD really hasn't contributed much all game. I want to hear from you, and know where you're at because you're kinda at the top of my radar.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I have two votes out of the six. You guys get a 24 hour extension. Be moar active!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 am

@ Relmitos: Thanks for the link It was very interesting. I don’t know if crazy or weird is the accurately wording for Spont´s posts.

@Minby: Who can you trust Raya right now according to her “playstyle”? I think that you can’t say that someone is clean accourding to someones playstyle. If could be a trick and you might not know or recognize that. I believe that this game is a psychology gambit.

Slowly but surely, I noticed that you are guarding/protecting Raya and it seems to me that you are working together. Otherwise you couldn’t argue that you trust her only to know her playstyle and that she is trying to get herself clean. In my view that is a suspicious. But hey…. I don’t know your playstyles… so what the fuck it is only a game.

Minby_Aran wrote:
As for the thing with Q, he did mention TD and I by name twice in his posts before saying we, in particular, were suspicious, and hadn't provided any reasoning to it. I did the same thing to him as I just did to you, I want reasons that people are doing what they're doing, because if you can't give a reason, you're definitely not to be trusted. Which, honestly, makes this difficult for me, because I don't suspect you. You only voted for me with a list of reasons (That I am able to explain) which is the opposite of scummy. I Feel for Raya on the Spont mode thing, so I don't suspect her, Eisen is pretty quiet, so IDK what to think of him, but TD really hasn't contributed much all game. I want to hear from you, and know where you're at because you're kinda at the top of my radar.

What is that for a strange logic??? I share your argumentation that it is easier for you to understand why someone is doing something. But I can’t share your argumentation that you can trust someone, because the people give you reasons. Sorry, but I learned during the different games that everything is suspicious and nothing and nobody could be trusted.

I hope that I was not too quiet for you all.

If I am wrong, please correct me, but died a townie in the whole game?

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 am

Weldar wrote:SurgePox was killed. He was Requiem, a Townie

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Night falls in about 8 hours. Still looking for votes, people!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I didn't mean I trust Raya, I just understand how she feels being in Spont mode, because honestly, it sucks.

Q, two votes in? Does that mean either Raya's mass of votes counted for something, or someone voted in PM?

In any case, Sorry for the short post, a bit strapped for time, but I'm going to Vote:TD for the reasons in my last post and for not replying. Mostly hoping to save myself.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Ah- my apologies. Between the fact that I spent all of the weekend in Mass. And arrived home on sunday, only to pull a marathon of homework, and the fact that I didn't arrive home on monday until 7PM and pull another marathon of homework, I didn't have much time to type here. I apologize. I've contributed very little, mainly because I've had nothing to contribute. People either say what I was going to say, or i've been too busy to do something. That said, it's not like you've contributed much either. you've had one psychadelic episode and been pretty damn quiet this game. So I'd ask you to not throw stones, lest your glass house come crashing down upon your head.

Vote: Minby

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Actually, I've made posts discussing the game, who I think the killers are, who I suspect and such. Most of your posts have been picture reactions and votes on people who were already voted against.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Dayphase is ended! Lynchpost coming shortly...

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm

My apologies, ladies and gentlemen, for the delay. I fell asleep writing, the laptop died in my arms, and I had to revive it and restart the post.

The god walked among the streets. The miasma, the fog of death, of decay, despair, floated about him. Yet he strode, unperturbed, unaffected. The ascendent being's stride took him beyond the bounds of normal reason. Time passed, undefined, and Quaetam walked the streets lost in thought. It was amusing; this was usually when the town would gather to debate on the lynch that was to come.

But what kind of town was this?

Six lived, one about to become one with the fog.

It was a ruin of a town, both physically and metaphorically. Quaetam grinned at the irony. The destruction of the city seemed to reflect the destruction of its residents. None seemed to care about the masses; None seemed to truly be innocent. Those painted white had been smeared, shrouded by the miasma that surrounded them, and any sense of benevolence wiped not only from their image but from their minds. The innocence was swallowed by malice, so much that those of truly dark ambition could live amongst them unnoticed.

All had joined together in the fog.

In the center of the city stood a tiny wasteland, tarnished with the ruins of the skyscraper it had once contained. The middle had been cleared, a rough clear spot around which the jagged metal, cement, and stone rose in rough, uneven piles. A path had been roughly cleared into this crater, this lone sanctuary among the fog and the ruin. It seemed almost as if the world had, for the time being, been reduced to this small sanctuary, within which all was sane, within which blood would inevitably be shed.

And the city knew it. All around, the miasma swirled, creeping in from all sides. In day it seemed less tangible, less alive than at night. The irascible, scathing darkness that enclosed the world while the moon stood, invisibly, at its apex, was reduced to an eerie mist, a silvery-gray dampness that did not blot out all light, but rather darkened it as if shrouding it. A fog that did not blot all life, did not consume it, but rather slowed it, ate away at the edges. It was a lesser despair, but one that was inescapable, all-encompassing.
Yet for the time being, it held back from the five who stood within this clearing, encroaching upon them but not swallowing them up. It was Eisenbeiber, drifting off where he sat, occasionally snapping into focus to add an off-beat remark to the discussion. Relmitos, pacing, scratching his head, his eyes darting from one citizen to the next, intelligence and cunning in their glare. td260, lounging against a rock, a frown on his face, his eyes on a rock he was twiddling between his thumbs, lost in thought. Minby, sitting at a rock, drinking whiskey from a salvaged bottle, bitter and resigned. And Raya, madness in her eyes as always, speaking words of heresy, speaking out against the ascendent god that stood among them.

The god that now walked through the shroud of despair.

Five heads turned, suddenly attentive, as the sixth survivor entered the clearing. Quaetam stood, awaiting their choice, awaiting their condemnation. Minby rose, without questioning, and turned to face the deity. But it was not acceptance that Quaetam saw shining in his eyes. No, this was the look of a bitter, vengeful soul.

“You are not untouchable, you know. You who stands before me, basked in your own arrogance. I’ll bring you down,” said Minby, drawing from his side a silver knife, “I’ll end this on my own terms.”

Quaetam raised a golden gun, ”You cannot. The choice is made. Your time has come.”

“Fuck you!” cried Minby, dashing forward, knife drawn, bottle tossed aside.

Two shots rang out in quick succession just as Minby’s body flew past Quaetam, knife raised.

His body collapsed, blood spreading, merging with the fog, with the despair and death that was all that they knew.

Minby was lynched. He was Avalanche. Alignment: Mafia

The Mafia has been eliminated.

And the god still stood, unabated.

Four remained in that clearing. Four still survived, darkness in their eyes, despair in their hearts. What would come to pass? Would there be some salvation from the darkness? Would there at last be some purpose hidden in the veil?

Or would it mean nothing. Would any salvation be meaningless? Would there be any reason to live? Would even the victory that was to come be lost to time, would it be ensnared by the fog and swallowed up into nothing?

The end was nigh. Could they escape the abyss, or would the miasma devour them?

Quaetam walked away, and held his hand up to his neck. It came away bloody, tainted from the scratch Minby’s dagger had left. He smiled. So some still dare to stand, he mused.

But will that be enough?

Night falls now. Get all your actions in, asap. Cutoff time is 36 hours from now, so a little after midnight Thursday.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 am

The night was drowned beneath a heavy rain. Droplets pierced the miasma, mist rising through the encompassing despair. There was a low, irascible rustle as the rain pounded against the empty streets, and lightning crackled, briefly piercing the deathfog and casting a malevolent light across the forsaken surroundings. The miasma shattered the heart, it consumed the soul. The rain weighed down the body, dampened the spirits. And the storm, the storm sent fear arching through the mind. Each flash of lightning illuminated shapes that did not exist. Dark objects cast long shadows into the foggy night; across the ruins and the shattered streets. Imagined beasts reared their heads within side alleys. Specters bore down upon the survivors, isolated amongst the fog—four patches of light, of hope, alone in a city of evil.

The city itself was hardly recognizable anymore. The towers were nothing but rubble; the streets strewn with debris. No fires burned, no smoke rose into the sky. The miasma obscured all in darkness, the rain drowned the world, and the storm seared through this abyss. The world flashed into and out of reality, illuminated briefly by the lightning flashes, only to dissolve in the rain, fading into the abyss, following the hopes of the damned.

But one menace, one fallen angel, strode forward unabated, her eyes piercing the fog. The madness within had faded, and they were filled with the intent of a man standing against a god, of one charged with an impossible task: the rebuilding of their world in her own image. In her hand was a weapon, a long blade, a symbol of absolute annihilation, one that had inspired terror in so many hearts. And the miasma parted before it. The weapon pierced the fog. It shone through the blackness, ripped apart the consuming madness, and seemed to resolve the entropy and madness that was the city back into meaning.

Raya clutched the blade in her hand as she walked towards the heart of the city, towards the heart of the madness, where the ascendant being waited, knowing what was to come, ready to meet her challenge. She walked on, and from the shadows a dark figure grinned, illuminated in a flash of light. Her resolve wavered, but could not fade, for her purpose was too great. Hers was the blade that cackled with an ascendant glow. The blade that once more shone with a resonant gold.

It was the blade that would once more champion the usurpation of heaven, and carve out the path to a new world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was dark, and filled with the ominous fall of the rain. The survivors progressed through a veil, through a night as thick and opaque as a wall. Each breath was taken into a vacuum, each step into the unknown. Their reality teetered on the brink. They were so close to an answer, each of them. And they were so close to being swallowed up by the blackness. They were on the precipice, wandering the streets, with no goal in sight, no clear path to salvation, and yet no isolated damnation. All hung on a terrible balance.

To the menace, it was nothing more than support for her unwavering resolve. To td260, the shroud, the veil, was just as deadly as ever. He walked onward through the blackness. Around him was nothing but decay. This street had held a burgeoning district in a time long past, before he could even remember, before the Mafia’s reign of terror. Before the asylum breakout had filled the streets with madmen, before the worshipers of the devil had taken hold, taken innocent men into their depraved practice. Before the innocents of the city had been taken, killed, embroiled in the struggle that had overcome them all, until innocent and guilt no longer even had meaning. Before the city had fallen under the shroud of the Chessmaster. Before the fallen angels had risen in a quest to take control, to bring him down and reshape the world in their image. And before Quaetam had beaten them to it.

What had happened to those carefree days, to the happiness that existed before this all? He tried to picture such a time, but his memory failed him. He recalled smells, tastes, feelings that seemed so alien to him. They were like out of a dream, as if he had been pulled out of some slumber, some delusion of happiness and of a normal life, and cast into this dark reality, the world in which he was nothing but a pawn. Time seemed to be a meaningless concept.

What had happened? He had once had a family, had lived a true life. Those names, the places he knew, they seemed to float for a second to the front of his mind only to fade once more, dissolving as he reached out his hand to grasp onto them. The fog obscured his vision, obscured his mind. All that he could picture was desolation. Where were his friends, his family? They were among the dead, undoubtedly. All were, all but the five who stood. There was no hope. And he realized, in one terrifying moment, that he couldn’t shed a tear. Their losses seemed like a mere fact, like something that was so accepted they didn’t matter. Love… Friendship… They had no place in the world today. Nothing was relevant but the bitter end.

But they had come so far…. For a second he thought to those who stood beside him. Where were his comrades? His enemies? What had happened since dusk? Was it even still night? There was no coherence. Nothing was visible through the fog of apathy, the great abyss.

The past was irrelevant; it seemed to fade before his mind. And the future? Five men lived. What little hope existed for the future was drowned in the miasma. There was nothing but now, and the present was one of degradation. The city was in decay. The reality around him smothered by a blackness so deep it seemed alive. He walked in utmost darkness. He strode shrouded in despair, thinking of a time that once was, a time that was now no more. There was only hopelessness, only void.

But something… something stood against it. It came as soft warmth at first, an intangible sense of hope, of resolve that reigned in contrast to the desolation around him.

Ahead was a light, one that burned away the fog. He ran forward, stumbling over rubble, his feet sloshing through the water of despair. And he stopped for a second, paused as he saw the figure ahead. Impossible. His brows narrowed, he made haste.

It wasn’t time, not yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storm blazed through the city, streams of light mingling with the rain, granting coherence to the empathy, thunder blaring ominous against the sizzle of the rain. And through that swirling tempest, through the despair, the rain, and the miasma itself, one menace walked. All around her, the darkness parted, the night gave way. The blade in Raya’s hand shone with the light of the power that was once feared by the masses.

Lightning flashed as she turned a corner. Ahead stood the eye of the storm.

A single building stood. A skyscraper was made tangible by the flashing light, by the raging storm. It was a structure that seemed formed from the darkness itself, an obsidian spire that rose into the heavens. Small craters dotted the side, walls burnt or blown apart by forgotten conflicts, their purpose and combatants long lost to the fog. The skyscraper was a shadow of its former glory, like all else in the city, but seemed to have retained some sort of inner menace, some sort of ungodly resonance. The spire was not one of white, but of black. It was not an ivory spire; it was an ebony tower.

High above, beyond the vision of the menace below, the top of the building had been rent apart by a massive explosion sometime in the irrelevancy that was the past. The skeleton of the top remained, stretching jagged into the sky, ever higher, towards the heavens. And it almost seemed that whatever catastrophe had rent apart the upper levels had severed that divine bridge. It seemed, she noted in a bitter, malignant irony, that there was a disconnect between the world she sought to rebuild and the heavens she sought to usurp.

Just as soon as the building had appeared before her it was gone. All was dark again, nothing sensible in the blackness. But she knew it was there. It was up there that he stood, up there that the ascendant waited. She knew this. It was there that the usurper sat upon the golden throne.

Raya clutched her hand around the blade it carried.

This banstick was a relic of an age long past, a time in which their cause reigned supreme. It was the last one that functioned—all others had been smothered by the darkness, their inescapable energy somehow failing at last. This one was the key. This was their final trump card, their only chance now to overthrow the one who pulled the strings, and take the world for their own. It epitomized the hope of the Coalition. It was all she could do to put her faith in it now.

Raya walked in the blackness for an untold time, in the rain, and another flash illuminated a solid wall before her. Not ten feet away stood the foot of the ebony tower, the hand that reached towards the sky, the seat of the gods, turned black from corruption and decadence, rent apart by the acts of the men who had destroyed their world. And for a second she hesitated, for a second her resolve wavered and the golden light flickered, as if to mirror her convictions. She turned, glanced about, and as the azure glow of the lightning flash faded, she saw a lone silhouette, standing some distance behind her.

She gritted her teeth, tightened her grip, and for a second the rage flashed through her eyes once more. But the moment passed, that rage softened into resolve, the light faded, and she turned, facing the darkness before her, the darkness that she knew held the path to ascendance, the path towards the golden throne. There was only one way to end this.

She took a breath as lightning flashed once more. The doorway stood unbarred, the gate welcoming her advance. There could be no turning back now. The throne of heaven belonged to their cause.

Raya crossed the threshold, and entered the ebony tower, banstick in her hand, resolve in her heart.

As she disappeared there was a brief glint of a grin from the shadows. All was going to plan.

Outside the tower, someone else moved, another figure in the dark. TD260 reached out a hand, grasping. The menace approached the ebony tower, the malignant spire that rose through the darkness, and td ran forward in pursuit. But lightning flashed, and she was gone. The tower stood before him now, its obsidian glory a deeper dark than the fog, as if the miasma had taken physical form in its walls. He shivered, the rain now seeming much colder, the darkness that much more oppressive.

For a moment all was still.

The rain fell, the fog lingered. The city drowned and suffocated. All around him was sheer nothing, and ahead was something darker than blackest pitch, deeper than despair. But ahead was his goal, the target. Td stepped forward into the night, understanding the meaning of the darkness before him, of the ebony tower and the abyss within, ready to face what lay ahead…

…and lightning flashed.

Td wasn’t sure if it was something seen out of the corner of his eye, wasn’t sure if it was merely his instinct, but as the man in the shadows raised his gun, td threw himself flat. The bullet passed over his head, and he felt his hair rustle in its wake. As his foe lowered his aim, td rolled to the side, behind a fallen chunk from the obsidian tower.

Sweating from fright, panting, rippling with adrenaline, td drew his own weapon, and leaned out, firing two shots into the night towards where he knew his opponent lay. The shots hit metal; he had missed. He cursed, fired again twice into the night, not knowing the exact location of his target, unsure of quite where to aim, and had to duck again as several shots were returned, several stirring up dust on the concrete that was his hiding place.

Td went quiet, for all was black again. He couldn’t see, and didn’t dare attempt to move for fear that his opponent may hear him, may get off a lucky shot and bring him down. There was a flash of lightning illuminating his foe quicker than he could comprehend, and with a scream the enemy lunged forward, batting the hand with td’s gun aside.

The two fell backwards in the rain, and lightning again flashed, illuminating the assailant’s face. It was Eisenbeiber. One man kneeled on another, fist reared back. Eisen was thrown aside as td rolled and pushed. Rising, he blocked td’s punch and shoved him back, kicking him mid-flight, and Eisen spat blood as he fell against a wall.

All was dark, and Eisen stood, anger in his eyes, searching through the fog for the one who he knew awaited his move, awaited his choice. Neither could make an attack out of their lack of vision, so both stood, waiting, fists clenched. Another flash of light revealed his opponent five yards ahead. Eisen leapt forward again with a cry and td260 this time threw out a right block to shove his punch aside, following with an elbow to the chest to send his opponent reeling. Eisen leaned back, absorbing much of the blow, and returned with a swift punch to the inside. The two stood apart again.

Td coughed and leapt back as Eisen leaned against a nearby pole, gripping his injured left shoulder. The combatants straightened up, faced each other for a second, and leapt forward simultaneously. They fell to the ground in a heap, His hands reached for td’s throat, gripped at it, and he struggled beneath them. He saw the vague outline of the gun through the miasma. His fingers grasped; it was just out of his reach. If only he could reach it, if only he could stretch just a little more.

He wriggled desperately, reached his hands around for something, anything to hit his assailant with while he still had the strength. But he found he was grasping at nothing. And he felt the fog close in on him, welcoming him into its fold. His consciousness he felt slipping away, his very soul slipping into the mist, ready to be swallowed, to be assimilated and forgotten like so many others…

No… This wouldn’t be how it all ended…

His vision faded, dissolved into something deeper than blackness.

It couldn’t end like this!…

Raya was ahead, rising the spire in a foolish bid against the heavens, and Relmitos was…

Relmitos was…

Td collapsed, vision fading, strength all but gone, and two shots rang out.

Quaetam stood in the sky.

He was on the precipice, on the very edge of the tower, his toes dangling into nothingness, his cloak draped down behind him and off the edge into the abyss. He stood in the open room that was his throne. It was far more like a roof, for all levels above it had been combusted by some catastrophe ages ago. Around him walls rose jagged and uneven, debris were strewn about. The rain fell across the roof, the fog smothered everything this high within its shroud. But Quaetam did not drown, he did not fade. Below him the city seemed to stand clear. The miasma was nothing to him. He was a god before it. He relished it, he savored it. In some ways, he had become one with the fog itself, he mused. Nothing escaped his gaze. He understood all happenings, he was aware of all the plans, the plots, the schemes that existed within the other four.

He understood the desire of the one who had entered the rooftop, climbing the precarious ruin of a stairwell that led to his roof, climbing the staircase to heaven, the path to his domain. She had left her world and entered his. And he knew her intent.

“Welcome, Raya,” he said without turning.

Behind him the fallen angel stopped. All was silent save for the sizzle of the rain, the crash of thunder and lightning as they illuminated the rooftop. Her banstick cast a golden haze across the floor below. She stood about twenty yards away from the god, from the demon, the ascendant, who had used her for his goal, who had managed to beat them to the usurpation of heaven, the overthrowing of a malignant god.

“Quaetam,” she said, “I've come-"

Quaetam smiled, still facing outwards.

I know why you come. How valiant of you,” he said, “but your efforts are fruitless. Your guns cannot pierce me. Your swords cannot reach me. And by focusing on me you stray your eyes from the true enemy.

“True enemy?” Raya snarled, “There is no other course of action before me. The throne of heaven is ours, as it was always meant to be, as we have fought for for so long. We will rebuild this world at our heels. We will lead the dawn of a new age.”

Quaetam ‘s eyes flashed as he looked out into the storm, and thunder rumbled as lightning illuminated the rain, shone into the darkness.

Your cause is noble, but I, not you, am the god of the world to come. I will bring about the new reality on my own accord.” Quaetam said, sagely. He paced along the edge of the building, unafraid of the abyss below, of the menace behind him, “Even now the final cogs move, the pieces fall into place. I will lead this world in discovering its purpose. I have led the usurpation of haven, and I will lead the dawn of a new age. The new future will be delivered to my word.

“Maybe so,” said Raya, “But the reality you provide is not one in which I am willing to live. The world cannot be shaped by the hand of a usurper, of a manipulator, of a corrupt deity.”

She gripped her banstick with both hands, raised it.

“No, this world will be ours. You will fall here, now, by this blade, the weapon that knows no adversary. We will claim the seat that has been denied us for so long. We will ascend into heaven, and you will be stricken down. This ends here, now.”

Quaetam sighed, and at last turned to face Raya. The ascendant diety faced the rising god. He raised his hands to either side and two crystalline swords, cackling with green energy, resolved themselves from the fog beside them. He gripped them. The instant his hands came in contact with them, a burst of verdant energy radiated outwards, throwing shrapnel about, shattering windows, nearly knocking Raya off her feet in a massive shockwave. The debris and dust settled, and the roof glowed an eerie light as the two faced off.

It seems once more that the fallen angel still strives to cast aside the one who holds the crown of the gods. Then so be it.

Raya is in a deathmatch with a diety! She is Fedaykin. Alignment: Coalition

(Note that Raya is dead in a similar manner to TJ earlier. Consider this flavor.)

Two shots rang out, and Eisen leapt aside. The two combatants stood as a third man entered the arena.

“Enough,” said the voice, and Relmitos stepped into the light, td’s gun in hand, now empty. The three stood, facing off in the darkness, the fog swirling around them, the rain unabated, pattering, sizzling against the ground.

“So, it's between us. Alright then. This is it, right here. This will end now, tonight.”

The standoff begins now! You have 48 hours to cast your votes.

Last edited by Qod on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 am

EDIT: herpaderpa, better check to see if I can vote and post first Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 am

To make this perfectly clear that was all fancy flavour. You're dead, that was just you being nightkilled. Like TheTJ you're still alive in the flavour but that's just for story purposes.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am

Bravo Q, braaaavo. I always enjoy a good story via wall of text by Q. Anyways, yet another three way stand off. Fun.

Well, lesse here, it's down to me, Eisen, and Td. We got rid of the two Spont Mode Go people (I don't understand Spont Mode, lol, right) and they flipped mafia and coalition. What we have are two people that generally lay low, one way more then the other, granted, but as previously stated, Td tends to post a lot of nonsense. Eisen, he just kinda didn't post. That either means he just didn't really play, or he's guilty as all hell. That's not to say I'm not leery of Td as well. It's uh.....really early right now though, where I live, so I'm gonna go to sleep and I'll post something about it tomorrow. Sleep is good, and stuff.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 am

I have no need for talk of gods and demons- have they made an effort to help me? NO. No. Why dwell on the heavens when there is scum on the earth?

vote:Eisen

Why? Because he needs to die. Now.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:44 am

Relmitos wrote:Bravo Q, braaaavo. I always enjoy a good story via wall of text by Q. Anyways, yet another three way stand off. Fun.

Well, lesse here, it's down to me, Eisen, and Td. We got rid of the two Spont Mode Go people (I don't understand Spont Mode, lol, right) and they flipped mafia and coalition. What we have are two people that generally lay low, one way more then the other, granted, but as previously stated, Td tends to post a lot of nonsense. Eisen, he just kinda didn't post. That either means he just didn't really play, or he's guilty as all hell. That's not to say I'm not leery of Td as well. It's uh.....really early right now though, where I live, so I'm gonna go to sleep and I'll post something about it tomorrow. Sleep is good, and stuff.

@Relmitos: What do you mean that I didn't post?? I was active the last dayphases and I posted. So what do you mean that I didn't really play. I think that both of you is guilty aswell.

td260 wrote:I have no need for talk of gods and demons- have they made an effort to help me? NO. No. Why dwell on the heavens when there is scum on the earth?

vote:Eisen

Why? Because he needs to die. Now.

@TD260: I don't know if you posted nonsense like Relmitos mentioned, but I would like to know why I need to die. You are voting against me without giving any arguments. Your post makes no sense to me and it isn't logical. According to your post I think that you are scum.

vote:TD260

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 pm

I rather meant, for most of the game. You did indeed post last phase, but you were absent for a few day phases.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh, eisen, eisen, eisen. Is this it? is this your last attempt to screw us over? Look at yourself. Anyone who managed to be inactive for this long yet remain alive either has connections, or is one lucky bastard. And you, my friend, don't strike me as the lucky sort.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

So, I've pondered over this for some time now. In Q's latest write-up, he said "all but the five who stood", and if my math is right, Myself + Raya + Eisen + Td =/= five people. I'm going to take this as, Q is probably still a part of this game as a player of some sort. Or something. I'm considering the possibility of attempting a lynch on him again, as if that theory is true, it can't possibly be good for the rest of us. That and, well, the big bad false god doesn't seem to like us very much. Or maybe it was just Raya he didn't like.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 am

You know what? Screw it. Eisen, you're not out of the woods yet- but there's a bigger man here. unvote: eisen
vote: Q

Because we do not need a god to take us by the hand. Let us be the masters of our own destiny! Let us take the reigns and leave our prdestined fate to the ashes of time.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 am

td260 wrote:Oh, eisen, eisen, eisen. Is this it? is this your last attempt to screw us over? Look at yourself. Anyone who managed to be inactive for this long yet remain alive either has connections, or is one lucky bastard. And you, my friend, don't strike me as the lucky sort.

What makes you ask that I want to screw you?

There were a lot of stronger players than I am. So why should someone pay attention to a rookie in this game like me? I managed to stay alive, because you guys didn’t noticed me or strong players didn’t noticed me or you paid no attention to me. A little bit of luck is needed to come so far in this game, but I have no connections like you mentioned. Why should I have connections, when I don’t know the most of the other players?

Relmitos wrote:So, I've pondered over this for some time now. In Q's latest write-up, he said "all but the five who stood", and if my math is right, Myself + Raya + Eisen + Td =/= five people. I'm going to take this as, Q is probably still a part of this game as a player of some sort. Or something. I'm considering the possibility of attempting a lynch on him again, as if that theory is true, it can't possibly be good for the rest of us. That and, well, the big bad false god doesn't seem to like us very much. Or maybe it was just Raya he didn't like.

What is about TJ?

Why do you think that Quaetam is still a part of the game?

Quaetam wrote:
Raya is in a deathmatch for the throne of heaven! She is Fedaykin. Alignment: Coalition

(Note that Raya is dead in a similar manner to TJ earlier. Consider this flavor.)

According to the info from Quaetam I believe that you have missed TJ in your math equation.

td260 wrote:You know what? Screw it. Eisen, you're not out of the woods yet- but there's a bigger man here. unvote: eisen

Because we do not need a god to take us by the hand. Let us be the masters of our own destiny! Let us take the reigns and leave our prdestined fate to the ashes of time.

Thanks for your realisation that there are bigger men in this game than me. I have no idea what´s going on right now, but hey…. to be the masters of our own sounds good to me.

]unvote: TD[/b]

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm

It's been very clearly stated that Tj is dead, and so is Raya. Vote: Q

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks for the information. It wasn't clearly to me that TJ is dead.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm

From within the fog, from the depths of the miasma, rose a voice, an echo from ages past. The voice that sang out carried the dreams of dead men, the echos of a time where hope still shone, calling the attention of the three men to the tower upon which the entire world tilted-the axis upon which the demon sought to bring the gods above crashing down.

You Must Be Getting Pretty Tired
Of The Man Who Once Inspired You
Going Back On What He Asked You To Believe
All The Promises Of Power
From His Glittering Ivory Tower
Where's The Height That He Once Told You To Achieve
Where Are All The Things You Fought For
All The Dreams You Shed Your Blood For
Are They Shabby Now And Fraying At The Seams
Was This Your Boyhood Vision
To Endure The World's Derision
While The Culprit Sits And Laughs Behind The Scenes
Let Us Cleanse This Farce With Fire
Strike The Fool Who Leads The Liar
Let It All Come Crumbling Down
Like The Firebird From The Ashes
We Will Rise To Lead The Masses
The Strongest Will Emerge To Wear The Crown
So Let's Clear The Way, My Boys
And Let The Giant Come Crashing Down!"

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Dayphase is over. Lynchpost coming soon.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top