The Whatever Thread

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Whatever Thread

Post  .. on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't consider myself a new guy. Because, I'm not. But I dunno what you'd consider me as on the forum.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Quaetam wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/25/martin-jetpack-to-be-sold_n_476858.html

:]

First Posted: 02-25-10 02:38 PM | Updated: 04-27-10 05:12 AM

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

:[

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 pm

My life should be an FML. last night I worked as an usher to a show I wasn't supposed to work but covered for someone. My ex is a stagehand for the show as I said and last night his parents came to the show and kept looking my way....very awkward...then after the show I was going to be friendly as say hello to his mother as I walked past her but she didn't hear me I guess. Then as I was leaving the parking lot I nearly ran into a silver pickup....my ex's parents truck, which he was also in >.>

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm

I still say you should say "screw it" and find someone else. I mean... look. You can't wait forever, can you?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 pm

It's not that easy, TD Razz

But I am inclined to agree, judging by what you said he was like when you last tried to talk, I get the vague impression that he doesn't want to continue a relationship, but he just took the coward's way out and wouldn't tell you straight up. I mean, I could be wrong, I don't know the two of you IRL, but that's just the impression I get.

'sides, you deserve way better (particuarly if my suspicions are correct).

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Only way things like giving the other room to make up their mind and everything can work is with good communication. Doesn't have to be constant or something, but you should feel comfortable talking to eachother and letting eachother in on whats going on with you.
He's kindof not participating in that as far as your stories tell us.

Also, guys, thanks but telling its not like the way I said isn't really going to make the feeling I generally have on here go away XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am

I guess that's true, but that makes it sound like you don't like us, and if you didn't like us, you wouldn't be here. Razz

In other news, ever had one of those days where everything just seems to go wrong? I didn't want to get out of bed today, and I can understand why now, haha. Sure, there were little things, like forgetting to save my game in Zelda and losing a lot of progress, and then there were bigger things, like all sorts of places knocking back my resume, also falling down the stairs and now having a swollen foot. Walking to and from the shops in the rain with said swollen foot didn't really help matters. Sure, nothing big happened, really, but everything has just made me want to dive under the covers. In an hour, my stepdad will be home, and then he'll tell me off about something or other and that's not what I want today. Sigh.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 am

It's not that he won't talk to me or anything. When I talked to him last he was really putting thought into what he said and being really nice, not trying to blow me off or anything. And it wasn't an awkward conversation....actually quite heartfelt I think on both sides...I guess I'm just doing a shoddy job of explaining the situation...not to mention I can't exactly go into some of the details since it's super personal >.< (all i'll say is that i think there is an issue of lack of confidence and guilt about certain things....he's the kind of guy who feels bad if he can't recipericate things done for him, whatever that might be) he has a tendency to feel overwhelmed with stuff and having work and four classes alog with being the stagecrew head was probably getting to him a ton, to the point that he couldn't think about the relationship problem. But this week will be telling, since the show is over now.

edit: scratch that....he's just making up excuses...i see that now. but i'm going to talk to him about it. i deserve that much from him.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

So you know that cat we have? Yeah, apparently there are some things wrong with it. My roommate took her to the vet for a "regular check-up". Turns out she's six-years-old and not two like we were told, has a bunch of cavities, and has a heart murmur. Thank you, PetSmart. Total cost is about $2000. Unless we get PetSmart to pay for all or most of this (cause she was sold to my roommate saying she was in good health and age two), we're gonna have to give her back or something. I don't want her to go, I swear I'm her favorite and she's technically not even my cat. I got home today and she was napping on the pile of my night clothes on my bed. And now she's curled up on my lap as I'm typing. :<

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm

My computer just died. So my posting will be reduced near nothing for the next two to three weeks while I skimp on food and other expences untill I possess the necessary capital for a new gaming pc. because I am tired of some PC exclusive games that I'd love to play.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 pm

THIS GODDAMN RAT FFFFFFF-

I suspect it may be some form of ninja. Twice now it's set off the trap, licked it clean and escaped without a scratch. Then today it was completely taking the mickey; I looked outside and saw a large sparrowhawk sitting on my back fence. It was watching the undergrowth where the rat has been lurking and, lo and behold, Ratty comes out. I know sparrowhawks don't usually eat rodents, but c'mon it's the size of a thrush but with more meat on it. The rat goes right under the sparrowhawk, then runs out in the open right in front of it. At which point I'm screaming "EAT THE RAT YOU STUPID HAWK GODDAMN IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU". The hawk sees the rat...and completely ignores it. So Ratty just waddles over to my bird table, wanders back to the defunct trap for a sniff then goes home.

Here's a dramatic reconstruction of my reaction when I got outside. Skip to 0:39 since the embed code won't let me do it for you. Replace the mini with the undergrowth, the branch with a spade and Basil Fawlty with me.

@Smash: That's the problem with buying pets from a chain store =/ Because they have such a high turn over of livestock they get their animals from wherever is cheaper, ie puppy and kitten farms. The staff don't have the training or the time to properly care for the animals, so more than likely you end up with a short-lived animal with health problems. You're much better off adopting one or getting one from a breeder instead. But since you've got her...I'm not sure how it works in the US but the store is in breach of contract, since the goods aren't as described. They'd be under legal obligation to put it right. Might be a bit hard though to get them to pay for bills rather then just give you a new cat though...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:30 pm

?

Spoiler:

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 pm

That made me giggle a bit, heh, Raya is screwed if she has that running around her yard.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Raya wrote:@Smash: That's the problem with buying pets from a chain store =/ Because they have such a high turn over of livestock they get their animals from wherever is cheaper, ie puppy and kitten farms. The staff don't have the training or the time to properly care for the animals, so more than likely you end up with a short-lived animal with health problems. You're much better off adopting one or getting one from a breeder instead. But since you've got her...I'm not sure how it works in the US but the store is in breach of contract, since the goods aren't as described. They'd be under legal obligation to put it right. Might be a bit hard though to get them to pay for bills rather then just give you a new cat though...
Though we got her at PetSmart, she was actually a rescue cat through my school's animal science department or something. She was just being held there. I don't know how it works exactly, never really payed attention to the details.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 pm

POWER TRIP. a

Complete with new avatar Very Happy.

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Yet another great day.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

So I actually had a really good day at school today.

I counted all my money and I found that I actually have $204 which is just enough for a ticket down to Texas.

I got a model done and working on another and I will be posting the video in the art thread once I get it uploaded.

A girl that I been throwing the Frisbee around with but have not really talked ran with me on the track today. We actually hit it off really well and talked the entire time.

To be honest I am surprised that I talked to a person that well when I really only met her a few days ago. Needless to say this has put me in a very good mood. Smile

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Viero wrote:I counted all my money and I found that I actually have $204 which is just enough for a ticket down to Texas.
And enough to be able to go back, right? :U

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Well if I were to be stranded down there with Ryan and Suicide. I would not mind lol but yes, 200 will cover going there and back.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Viero wrote:To be honest I am surprised that I talked to a person that well when I really only met her a few days ago.

Don't you love it when that happens?

The problem is that it might not last if you run out of things to talk about. Be careful about that, and try to delay it as much as possible by talking about present day things, so you can fall back on the past when needed.

[/isoundlikeiknowwhatiamtalkingabout]

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 am

So tell me, guys, what's your superpower?

Mine is Destruction, apparently. Shit yeah, I'm Flandre Scarlet.

It's funny because I actually intend to cosplay at her at some point (April, hopefully, along with Nabooru the Spirit Sage). brb destroying everything.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 am

Earth Manipulation.

Hell yes, I am so okay with that especially since I did two random rolls after that and got Genetic Memory and Death Sense. Glad I got something actually awesome first.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 am

Telekenesis.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:22 am

Life force manipulation.... yaaaaay go standard superpower!

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top