Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  TheTJ on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Awwwwwwwww yea, I went and got myself a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse. That combined with a pimp laptop, an HDMI cable, and one REALLY big T.V. shall lead for some awesome computer gaming tonight. Commencing awesomeness test. If nothing else at least the mouse and keyboard work.

Also; found this out on the internet somewhere, it made me think of DRTJR so naturally I had to present it to you fine folks:

¯し(ツ)_/¯

Silly shrugging ponies.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

So there is a plan afoot for me to be Ganon for Halloween and one of my friends to be Link. He has a cardboard Master Sword.

This could happen, this could be legit.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm in lake george again. Shitty service, but I'm still able to check in.

Also, my school does a "seinor dress up week". For one of the days I'm going as "casual friday link". Yes, it will be incredibly bootleg, but I'm not putting much effort into a school thing. Especially when I don't have money.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Qod wrote:So there is a plan afoot for me to be Ganon for Halloween and one of my friends to be Link. He has a cardboard Master Sword.

This could happen, this could be legit.

Oh my gosh, Q, you HAVE to show us pictures. You'll make a fantastic Ganon. xD

I'll teleport there and be Zelda. =P

I have the hair for Zelda, I just realised. If I can, if these Vriska pants aren't too tough to make, I'll be Tetra for one of the days of Supanova. It shouldn't be too tricky.

I'm doing that thing where I get excited about cosplays again. Vriska, Tetra, Nabooru and Flandre. Dammit, me. xD

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm gonna buy a Gallefrey fob watch, blue sonic screwdriver, and a three peice suit. Gonna dress as The Doctor.

...Well, a fat version of the doctor anyway.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 pm

td260 wrote:I'm in lake george again. Shitty service, but I'm still able to check in.

Ho shit, how long are you there for?!?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 am

Leaving monday, but I doubt I can escape from my parents long enough to meet up. -.-'

Also, TJ, just saying, the normal toy for the tennant screwdriver is pretty crappy. There's one site that has a BEAUTIFUL one that's made to the show's specifications, but it's like $400. Same site has a purely amazing chameleon arch fob watch, but it's also like $400... Another completely different site has a SPECTACULAR duster, but it too is close to $400. If I ever win the lottery, I know what I'm getting though.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 am

I'd totally would go there and be Vaati, If I had the Finances for such an adventure.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 pm

I...kinda ended up stumbling across the full picture that Surge's avatar comes from the other day. I'd say it raises questions as to what Surge was looking at to find it, but then it raises questions as to what *I* was looking at to find it.

Dammit Surge, first your name and now this. I swear you do it on purpose Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Do tell Raya Razz

Also, I've been out Ghost watching a few times now just 20 minutes north of my place. It's called Ghost Road and apparently a ghost motorcycle rider is said to drive through a field and into a rock. If nothing else it's a cool feeling to sit there waiting. Nearly getting hit by a drunk driver yesterday not so much though...

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Raya wrote:I...kinda ended up stumbling across the full picture that Surge's avatar comes from the other day. I'd say it raises questions as to what Surge was looking at to find it, but then it raises questions as to what *I* was looking at to find it.

OhgodIfoundittoo.

Poor Waddle Dees.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Link it? cuz I can't find it lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:22 am

Double post but just got home from the hospital. Was told I may have kidney stones, spent 3 hours worrying but after a urine sample apparently unlikely to be that. So it may be a torn muscle instead. Right now I just wanna die from the pain

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 am

Yeeesh, I feel for you on that one. I know you said that it more then likely wasn't kidney stones, but if it's anything similar in pain level, I know what it feels like as I've had them. And holy crap, it hurts like a mofo. Hope you feel better sooner rather then later.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 pm

I've hit a logistical snag involving ganondorf. To dye my hair that red, I might have to bleach it first, since it's so black.

Fuck.

In the meantime, writingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwritingwriting

I've been writing, if you cannot tell. Just building up hype people, don't mind me.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Speaking of hype, I'm psyched on getting Just Dance 3 today/tomorrow. It's one of those games I've been really hanging out for. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

Qod wrote:I've hit a logistical snag involving ganondorf. To dye my hair that red, I might have to bleach it first, since it's so black.
Get a wig!

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 am

I encountered the same problem when I wished to dye my hair pink... Long story.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 pm

@Q: Make sure you do a dye test first, since some peoples' hair doesn't take dye well. Don't want to bleach your hair then find you can't dye it! If you can't get a bright enough dye go with Surge's suggestion of a wig. Tricky to style well but at least the colour will be right.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

What's this? I'm dropping some NOSTALGIA on you!

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Found out TD and I are trying to get into the same college, RIT.

Fucking hell ya this just made my week!

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Raya wrote:I...kinda ended up stumbling across the full picture that Surge's avatar comes from the other day. I'd say it raises questions as to what Surge was looking at to find it, but then it raises questions as to what *I* was looking at to find it.

I was browsing a collection of novelty bags, plates, and towels when i noticed the logo of him drooling and eating and felt it would be a good time to change my avatar. Why do you ask?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 pm

TheTJ wrote:What's this? I'm dropping some NOSTALGIA on you!

Whoa, nostalgia indeed. I'm surprised they're still doing things here, I stopped watching when they stopped updating for a while.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:57 pm

So, today was interesting. I got to wake up later then usual for a school day (yay) and Chemistry went without hassle or anything. Stat class however, had a test in it today. That sucked, but I feel I did really well on it. That being said, I always do about a letter grade worse then what I feel like I did. When I handed it to the prof he said that my test "looks good", so maybe, JUST MAYBE, it's as good as I feel I did. The most odd part? My comm class is always special, and I really do think it's the first and only class I actually look forward to going to, it's weird. Today was the teacher's brother's birthday, so we got to snack on candy, cupcakes, cookies, cookie cake, the works. To top it off, we played Scattergories. Scattergories in that class is funny, particularly because the teacher has learned to just take my word that such a thing exists. For example, the letter was D, and two of the categories were Types of insects and clothes. Damselfly and Doublet, respectively. Things no one else could've possibly thought of, perfectly correct answers. There was the letter O, and one of the categories was "reasons you could be late", I submitted Oblivious of the Time. Cha-ching, free easy points. Best part about the whole mess? I talked to her about it once after class, the letter was O and the category in particular was "classes you could take in school". I thought about submitting Ovinomancy, but I didn't think it would be accepted so I didn't. She said after class once I told her about submitting that, she said she would've accepted it. I lol'd.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top