TWBB Mafia 16: TWBB Sequel Conclusion: Winners Mafia

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 16: TWBB Sequel Conclusion: Winners Mafia

Post  Weldar on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Well shit. Looks like we've got some sort of a poisoner around that is quite worrisome.

So we did get a softclaim from J. It doesn't really explain the crazy and it's a claim of a pretty questionable character, though he didn't really try to hide that side of him. I'm still really not sure what to make of him but I was just voting to get some sort of reaction or explanation out of J and while this doesn't explain much it's still something to start with. I still wouldn't be all that against a vig going for J or something but for now I'll

Unvote: J, Vote: Avalanche

Cuase seriously dude that last post was not helping your case at all. My argument wasn't really that you were lurking but more that you were present and posting to some degree but almost nothing of substance, active lurking for lack of a better term. Just saying, I'm paying attention and I have meaningful things to say, doesn't really help. If you have observations to share post them rather than just telling us you have them. This just reads of stalling and trying to defend yourself while still not actually doing anything.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Admin note: Bananas is re-dropped and TheTJ re-takes his place on the roster. Any votes should be arranged accordingly.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Vote: Avalanche

We've got to get something done.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Vote : JGH27

Yes, we do. And that would involve killing someone who looks suspicious more than Inactive.

The thing I hate about crazy roles is it is the perfect defense. When you can't really argue back, no one argues with you or throws you under the bus. It is a great hide-away for Mafians.

Fos : Avalanche for whatever the fuck he said that pissed off Weldar.

But with Quaetams dropping like fucking flies up in here, we can not afford to lose high players like Raya, Weldar, or Avalanche without conclusive evidence.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

The reports of anger in my post are incredibly exegerated. All I did in that post was

A) Say Weldar his reason for voting me is flimsy, but at least some form of consideration went into it.

B) Feday posting a bullshit vote for the second time in row (first day being an RNG vote. BS)

along with a promise of more activity, because lets face it, I had been rather lurky up till that point. The dreaded FoS I gave Fed was largely mockery because I hate FoS's. They are meaningless.

As for what happened with Q, for those who didnt put 1 and 1 together, there is a poisoner active. A daykill ability would have resulted in a more violent post. Not entirely surprising as Q would be a high priority target. I don't know a whole lot about the poison ability, since it seems to vary on host a little, but a normal doctor protection should also prevent poisoning.

Personally I want to keep a close eye on Feday for his tendency towards bullshit votes and

vote JGH.

We can't do anything with a crazy role. They are a perfect disguise for mafians, a perfect way for a townie to be useless, and a big pain in the ass as third party. In the worst case scenario there is someone restricting his speech and another person will be acting like this.

Also, is there anything like Jeckyll and Hyde role? with Perry and TJ constantly switching places?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

12 hrs remain, here's the tally:

Avalanche (2): Weldar, td260
JGH27 (2): Snake, Avalanche

Spoiler:
Perry didn't really have time for the game, and didn't sign up originally because of this, TheTJ really wanted to play so Perry asked if TheTJ could take back over. Nothing to do with technicalities in the game.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:20 am

Vote: JGH

what av said. we dont need idiots.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

About my vote, I didn't get the new-post-message, so that was really bad timing. I was tempted to delete it, but what is posted, that stays posted.

Av, this was the first useful post of you in this game. Before, you were just like: I am here, but not acive, just keeping track and eventually maybe I let you know, what I am keeping track of. Also thanks for pointing out the obvious Razz What I keep asking myself about this whole incident is, that the poisoning was not reflected in any night plot, as far as I am aware of it. Also usually, the poison has a delay of one day/night cycle.

Now to J, who seems to have had a rough time since Bowser's death. Speach restriction, deliberate crazy...I dunno. He acts as a very good smokescreen, but we need some clarity.

Vote:JGH

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 pm

To be perfectly honest Avalanche is my main suspect at the moment. For saying he's 'taking notes' he's done nothing aside from flail around and protest his innocence. And where's this evidence he's supposedly been gathering? Aside from 'Fed is voting funny!' he hasn't actually done anything to flush out mafians.

Plus, suspicious as hell as J is, I'm wondering if he may be a jester of some kind.

Vote: Avalanche

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Come to think of it, Lakitu would make a good jester. And after rereading, apparently he is able to gather inside info, maybe a role scanner that got this crazy speach restriction to make things harder for him. We get at least some hints on him, we have nothing from Roy.

Unvote:JGH; Vote:Avalanche

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 pm

The town gathers for the nights events.

The first guard runs the meeting. "There was quite a stir of votes, but it has come down to the player with the most evidence against them, it's a tie! Bring both JGH27 and Avalanche up to the stand!"

The second guard grabs JGH27 to bring him toward the stand, but Avalanche was panicking...It was all coming to fast and he had to stay calm, but all he could think about was his time with Pauline last night!

King Avalanche wrote:Diddy Kong knew what Lucas intended tonight. He also knew what it meant for him.
People were already accusing him, not for being to suspicious, but for being to quiet. He'd be content to let the entire scenario play out from his couch, a beer in one hand and Pauline in the other.
Oh Pauline. Beautiful, gullible Pauline.
She was the only good thing that came out of the armageddon. They had found comfort with each other. Comfort grew to familiarity, which grew to friendship, which led to a drunk night at Nook's bar. From there on out, things only looked up for the two, but there is one secret Diddy must withold from her.

She must never know.

He took her to Dedede's. It was a dark and seedy joint after the death of the penguin, but Pauline seemed to enjoy the excitement. So did he. Telma employed a lot of new girls, some with a very distinct and foreign look about them. Names such as Midna, Micaia and Fi. They all looked beautiful in their own right.
Diddy looked at Pauline as Lyn got on stage. She let out a sharp wolf whistle, and Lyn briefly glanced in their direction, before sending them a seductive wink. Pauline smirked at him and he already feld her hand at his wallet.

'That's my girl.'

That's right! She's my girl! If I cannot be with her than no one else should either, and she must never know what I've done!

Diddy did the only thing he could think of, pulled his gun and shot Pauline strait in the back causing the crowd to take cover...

The second guard lets go of JGH27 and helps the first tackle Diddy.

"Now then, since you feel like being a cold blooded killer, I think we'll hang just you instead!"

Pauline was shot and killed, she was played by Omicron Austin for the Town.

Avalanche was lynched, he was Diddy Kong of the Mafia

Night Phase 3 start, get your night actions in in 36 hrs, I will post a warning at 30 that 6 hrs remain.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

As the night starts there is an extra commotion that hits the area and a large number of Royal Mushroom Guard surround the Orphanage.

"It is the Royal Decree after all these events that non shall leave. A curfew is in effect for this night!"

Most of the forumers resist, but are overwhelmed, and stay in for the rest of the night.

Day Phase 4 start. Night fall in approximately 48 hrs, PM timestamp Wednesday!

Last edited by Avos Me Lardo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh cool, it's daytime already.

Pretty good day all in all there. Got a mafian and didn't have to lose anything to nightkills. Looks like Av was loverbonded to Omi or something? Kinda sucks to lose a townie but I'd actually say that's still a very good result, Omi hadn't posted at all and was beginning to work his way up my list. Snake and Ansem were my other two suspects and yesterday's voting records do not help their case at all. Fed and Raya look good for helping the push on Av (as does td but I was already pretty sure he'd be innocent from his claim). J could still be a 3rd party but I very much doubt he's mafia now and therefore is a secondary concern. TJ is the only guy I'm really unsure about but Perry was coming across as more innocent to me. Ansem has been brought up before and he has been feeling kinda funny to me and his nearly empty bandwagon post on J to tie up the vote does not look good at all. Snake I only suspect lightly before for also being kinda active lurking but I didn't think too much of it since that's unusual behaviour for Snake as any affiliation. His post defending Av yesterday is scummy as hell though. Down plays the argument on Av as just a lurker lynch yet also later acknowledges it with an every powerful FoS and tries to subtly pull support by playing the powerplayer card.

Considering the size of this game 3 mafians sounds like a pretty good number and while I could maybe see it being TJ or J being something bad I'm pretty convinced it's Ansem and Snake right now. I'm gonna
Vote: Snake
But I suspect them both pretty much equally and would just as happily switch to Ansem is others would rather see him hanging.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm

We need a DOCTOR Weldar, but thanks for making that ANCIENT history now. You wanna make a target, I'll give ya a Target!

Vote: TD260 If you wanna win, TRUST me. I've lost a BROTHER already in this great war. The blood is on HIS hands and only HE can end it. Who's with me?

We trusted the WHORES, the CORRUPT, the DONS, now trust in ANARCHY

SdddddGdddddddRkkkkkkkL

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Get your fucking vote off me, and don't be an idiot.

I don't even have a defense for this, because I don't exactly understand why you would vote for me to begin with.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Perhaps he is EVIL, afterall offering a DOCTOR up to be KILLED and all.

Who shall WE target NEXT. So many WOUNDED, easy TARGETS scamper EVERYWHERE.

SdddddGdddddddRkkkkkkkL

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:00 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRR AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

SdddddGdddddddRkkkkkkkL

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 am

Wait, Rosalina? Wasn't she the first to be killed by Octopus G-dub?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 am

Shoot was that her? What royal figure is left?

I'll just leave it generic...I'm drawing a blank.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 am

All royalty died. You could go for Toadsworth, he didn't die on screen.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:27 pm

StuckInABox wrote:Get your fucking vote off me, and don't be an idiot.

I don't even have a defense for this, because I don't exactly understand why you would vote for me to begin with.

This is what you've been doing all game. Deflection, downplaying the arguments against yourself and Av as nothing and dismissing them without really addressing anything. You helped start up what looks an awful lot like a counterpush to save a mafian. You defended a mafian with shaky reasoning and pulling the powerplayer card. You tried to dismiss the arguments against him as meaningless while still trying to look good by acknowledging them with a FoS in case he did die. You know full well this is in no way less of a reason than the kind of reasons you usually give people to vote someone.

J's crazy is just getting to be too much. The brother line doesn't really fit with his earlier softclaim of Lakitu, only characters I can think of who'd fit that part are Luigi and Nana. Still his crazy is getting so over the top I'm starting to feel like he's either a fool who's just going totally overboard or he's actually being like mindcontrolled or something. Whatever the case I really don't feel comfortable with lynching him and would much rather either deal with him at night or at least wait until we've killed another mafian or two.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm

From what I got from that, you accuse me of defending Avalanche.

I lol'd. Since when have I ever not thrown a fellow Mafia under the bus for my own safety?

Avalanche may be an important player, but I certainly wouldn't sacrifice myself for him. Quaetam, maybe. But he's an exception.

Unvote: Jeremy

Vote: Ansem

If it's comfort you want, we wont lynch JGH27 yet. Just don't fuck me up, lol.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

You're also not the kind of guy who generally defends anyone with such scummy seeming reasons. Like I've said the behaviour is out of character for you as any affiliation but that doesn't change the fact it feels really damn scummy.

I'm still happy with an Ansem lynch too but I'm gonna leave this vote here for now. I'm curious to see which of you two the other players here would rather vote for.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 am

With inactivity the way it is, I would feel more comfortable if you switched it to the guy who has yet to say anything.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 am

Don't worry, I'll be here and paying attention around the time of nightfall. If no votes happen between now and then I'll switch but right now I'm just gonna wait and see.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top