TWBB Mafia 16: TWBB Sequel Conclusion: Winners Mafia

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 16: TWBB Sequel Conclusion: Winners Mafia

Post  Requiem on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Double post to say that we've only got like two hours left, so you all need to post and vote. Also, because I don't remember if I did or not, Unvote: TD and while I have no particular grudge against him Vote: Avalanche because somebody's gotta swing, and I'd rather if it weren't me, thanks

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 pm

That wall by Req makes me really suspicious, mostly because that's pretty much the exact same thing I used one time to pass myself off as innocent once before, while I was scum. And even if we were 100% sure that he's Mario, that wouldn't clear him. You saw how Mario acted in that scene, he could totally be scum, but I'm still not completely sure of that, and I'm not really suspicious of Av, so I'll hold my vote...

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Avos certainly did make Mario look like an extreme douchebag.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm

The people were even quiet still, no one a- seemed to care about the outburst between my bro and Pauline. They all had fear in their eyes...afraid to say even the slightest thing as to not draw any fingers of suspition.

-----
Mario was back at it, this time toward Avalanche, "And a- what about you!? You're usually much more talkitive!"

Pauline grabs him and shoves him away from Avalanche, "Leave him alone you creep! He's done nothing and I can vouch for him!"

"It's time Mario" as Marth grabs his arm.

Shrugging it off, "I can find my own way."

Back at the gallows, Mario strings the noose around himself.

"Mario with evidnece posted against you and the rightful decree to finally pay for your crimes against the one known as the late Donkey Kong, I sentance you to death! An eye for an eye! What sayith your last words."

"Fucking get it over with pig!" Mario spits at him as the stool is knocked out from under his feet. A long legacy turned sour has finally ended as his last moments leave his body.

The guards take down his body, "We will need to examine the body overnight to see if there is any credible evidence of blood or fowl play at his hands," and it is taken away.

Pauline rubs Luigi's back, "This must be hard for you..."

"You a- have no idea...it was a- so simple back a- then."

"Things change, I used to think I knew him too, but people do change."

Luigi looks up for a second. "Hey...a- Pauline, what did you mean by 'you can a- vouch for him?' Was he a- with you last night?"

"N...no, I was working remember." Pauline didn't like where this was going... "You can't mean...I know him, and know that he'd never do anything like that."

Luigi shook his head, "I cannot a- go on words alone you understand."

"Whatever, be like your brother, everyone is wrong about him!" as she storms off.

Requiem was Lynched, he was Mario and the body is under investigation.

Night Phase 2 start: Get your actions in in the next 36 hrs, I will post at 30 hrs that 6 hrs remain. Approximately at the AM timestamp Friday.

Last edited by Avos Me Lardo on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Vote:Avalanche

Why not, unreasonable bandwagon time

edit: derp

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 pm

heuh....Avos? There's no death?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:13 pm

It sounds like Mario died in the flavour but yeah dude, gotta include some sort of proper flip.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:15 pm

My apologies, fix'd

Edit: Double fixed to add that Req was Mario.

Edit 2: From now on if extra evidence flavor text comes up I will ensure to put a spoiler to signify that the day/night is not over. My apologies for all the confusion caused today.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Extra evidence flavor text? That seems like a contradiction in itself, really.

And no worries. Let us continue.

I still say 48 hour timestamps would be more convenient for both phases than 36, by the way. Just a suggestion.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

Alright, I'm trying to hold back screaming at this point but, I think only one person truly understands what I am doing...

Day and Night ARE 48 HRS long!!!

Day phase I give you a full 48 hrs to talk, eat, play, dramatize, interact, be stupid, whatever in. The Night phase you only get the first 3/4ths of it (36 hrs) to send in your night actions. Then a silent 12 hr period where I calculate all the actions and create a draft of sorts of how the story goes. Then at the same time I roleplay with certain roles to change or affect how the story really turns out during the morning review of the happenings. How much you react to my PMs during the interaction time can only benefit you in the long run to add your touch to your character and the story.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a prick but I really don't think anyone is taking me or the game seriously...Do I have to juggle three plates doing the macarana on a unicycle for people to start thinking this is a true and worthwhile game!?

I was really excited to do this cause I want to show you that I do have writing talent but saying that 'I vote Rayas game cause she can write' is a slap in the face since you really haven't given me a chance to even show writing ability.

This belongs in the Rant thread but oh well, is it so hard to get your night actions in in 36 hrs? You have less then 24 now, so please show some sense of urgency! Sorry sans this, check your Friday morning timestamp for your appropriate amount of time left.

Also for those confused about Day Phase two here is the rundown:

Spoiler:
Requiem entered a Punishment mode for doing out of the line roleclaim at what I felt was not a completely necessary time. So no matter what he was not going to see Day Phase 3. Then the day progressed on with an abysmal 2-3 votes (I really didn't keep track) so I used my best judgement to put in story scenes to lead up to his demise. Hence why he was lynched no matter what anyone voted or said.

Hope that clears things up. Any questions or if you need more time PM or let me know someway! Communication is key!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 am

Avos Me Lardo wrote:
Sorry if I'm sounding like a prick but I really don't think anyone is taking me or the game seriously...Do I have to juggle three plates doing the macarana on a unicycle for people to start thinking this is a true and worthwhile game!?

I was really excited to do this cause I want to show you that I do have writing talent but saying that 'I vote Rayas game cause she can write' is a slap in the face since you really haven't given me a chance to even show writing ability.

This belongs in the Rant thread but oh well, is it so hard to get your night actions in in 36 hrs? You have less then 24 now, so please show some sense of urgency! Sorry sans this, check your Friday morning timestamp for your appropriate amount of time left.

Here's the thing Avos. This sort of behaviour has nothing to do with people not respecting your game. This sort of thing happens all the time. 48 hours is plenty of time but if you look back I'm sure you'll find cases of people doing almost nothing in this time and frequent extensions to day and night phases, even in some of the forum's larger and more active games.

This game is being worse than usual with the activity I'll admit but I think that's mostly to do with the fact mafia here has been slowly dying for a while. There was almost no 16th game at all and indeed mafia was looking like it had finally died out entirely for a few weeks there. It got back off the ground again but it's understandably not as strong as it once was.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am

I see that, it seemed to me that it is a 'if no one complains, nothing will change' situations. I wish I was around when everything was in it's prime, and was hoping that if I made a good enough story it might spark interest, but even Q's awesome stories go quietly into the night sometimes, so I really have no place...such a shame really.

Hehe kinda just noticed that this all kinda intertwines with my story, just like Pauline brought up to Luigi, things change, nothing stays the same forever!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 am

When making games, most of us will contact another well versed player and confer with them the games balancing and mechanics. I am not quite sure if Avos was given that opportunity, due to his status here, being new and all.

With that said, I ask that we hold off on questions and criticism in the thread. Anything you want to ask Avos, I suggest you do in Private Message. If it is important enough to address here, he will address it. We have no idea how this game is going to work, so until we get about 3 or 4 day phases in, don't jump to conclusions.

As for activity, Is that was has your panties in a wad?

I can't honestly believe you are already upset about Activity.

SnakeInABox Rule is now in affect. Send in your fucking Night actions.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 am

Avos talked briefly with me a while back, and can feel free to continue to do so, though if it's about issues in this game I'd reccommend either waiting until I'm dead or doing his best to avoid player/role names. Same for if you choose to contact Snake, raya, Weldar, or some other experienced player that's taking part here.

And I concur, Avos and all others, do not assume that this game is going to be awful just because of the low activity level, or any other reason--that just tends to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Avos, I've been reading your writing as has everyone else. And what I've said to you has been pure suggestions, you needn't worry about it too much. I confess to not being able to pay as much attention as I ought due to the holidays, so the 48 hour thing is an honest mistake on my part.

For now let's just keep playing; things will go as they may.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 pm

All night actions are no longer accepted. Day Phase will commence in 12 hrs, the PM side of the timestamp.

Here starts a 12 hr, semi-roleplay time that if you are someone with a major night action keep an eye on your PMs to have your character interact with the others. The more and quicker the replies the more influence you have on how the night story progresses and there may be bonuses for those that do well with it. Otherwise if you aren't a major player in the night phase or if you just don't feel like participating, no worries everything will be fine I will have your character act out to the best and safest situation possible!

Shoot me a PM now if you absolutely do not want to participate in these events and I will refrain from trying to interact with you.

Thanks and lets make it a night to remember!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

After everyone started to head on their way away from the Mario trial, surprisingly not many stuck around the orphanage. Especially one that didn't last night either, sure enough the runner was on the run again. They must think that if something major goes down it's better to get themselves away from any crowded areas to minimize casualties.

But one can only run so long anymore, one never keeps the same stamina as in the past when it seemed like you could run for days if you had to. The runner found an open area and slowed for a breath, but had to quickly turn as heavy footsteps behind them also slowed down. Looking at the player, it was odvious, "Luigi!? What are you doing following me?"

"I...*pant* I wanted to a- make sure that you aren't targeted again...you know, like a- last night."

Walking over, "I'm a big girl Luigi, I can take care of myself!" In an instant "WATCH OUT!"

As two large mallets hurl toward Luigi's head, they are intercepted by two large blades. "We meet on the battle feild again!" Marth exclaims as the two start to pace circles around each other.

"You shouldn't get involved a- Marth, the town needs you!"

Marth not missing a beat takes another swing at the assailant, "Yeah, well the town needs you too, I figured you could use some protection!" the two lock their weapons trying to overpower the other.

"I have her in my sights!"

Luigi holds up a hand, "Wait, they are a too close..."

But it was too late, the runner already fired a large energy blast at the combatants knocking them both to the ground.

"Ssss sssss ssss sssss ssss!" a snide laugh shoots strait into their brains, Luigi and the runner are brought to their knees.

"You!" Luigi says struggling, "I should a- have known you where in involved. Running around with has been bodyguards, they aren't worth the company if you ask a- me."

"Oh are they?" As the earlier assailant walks up next to him.

The runner shake their head..."Dammit..."

Just then "FALCOOOON, PUUUUNCH!" as fire flashes through the air, it all disipates easily and the fist is stopped mid swing with ease, but it was enough to distract him.

"Drop the hammers!" is said as a arrow points strait at the assailants head. "You, if you move this one gets it."

He releases his grip on the fist.

Luigi stands, "Now, where is a- Kirby, I know you are working under him!"

"KIRBY!!!" Brings everyone to their knees, "Don't ever mention that Sssshitpuff Marshmallow Fuck! He'ssss going to pay for what he did to me!"

"I...I don't a- understand...what...what a- a happened?"

Walking up to Luigi and staring him in the eyes, "When ssssome ssssick fuck goes and killssss off your bessst firend, are you sssuposssed to ssstand around and be happy about it!?"

"Wait...a- Ness?! He...he's a- dead!?"

"What'sss it matter to you yuppies for anywayssss!"

Luigi tries to stand, "Let...let us a- help you, it doesn't have to be like this!"

He steps back "After everything that they did, there is no turning back. You may be protected by your friends, but who is protecting them!?" is spits as he throws his snake staff strait at the runner hitting them square in the chest.

"NOOO!" & "FUCK" are screamed at the same time as everyone watches the attack..but the staff just bounces off and lands on the cement with a loud wooden 'CLUNK, clunk'.

While all eyes where on the staff turning around and the two had already fled.

Luigi goes up to the runner, "Are...are you a ok?"

Brushing themself off, "Yeah, it must have just been a distraction to get away."

"Well I'm a glad you are not a- hurt. And thank a you two also for helping." Luigi slowly walks toward Marth. "It's a shame. He came a- to protect me."

"I just feel horrible about this...I should have listened."

"No...a- don't worry you did what you felt you had to do. Just be a- more careful from now on."

"Sure thing sugar."

C. Falcon points his thumb away from here in hitchhiker fasion. "I better hit the road, got other things to take care of before day breaks." He then grabs the bow and arrow's players shoulder, "You...uh, what to come with me...and take a walk, for old times sake?"

"Of course, I'd love to go with my Captain." Is said as he falls into his arms, "With all this drama and bloodshed it'll be nice to just relax and enjoy each other's company. Maybe we can split a sundae!"

"Yeah...sure thing." and with that the two head off.

"You mind helping me take back Marth's body?"

Grabbing his legs, "Kinda owe it to him...don't I?"

------

Captain Falcon was silent the whole time while the other pranced around him, "Oh I just wish this was all over so we can get back to the club!"

"Yeah..."

"Where are we going anyway, nothing is in this part of town other than old, rundown buildings?" He turns to the Captain only to have the Captain put his hand over Pit's mouth. A look of fear and confusion bulge out of his eyes before slowly going unconsious...

Captain Falcon gently helps the unconsious body to the ground, "AAAAARRRRGH!!! DAMN YOU!" Getting up and throwing down the hankerchief. "I'VE DONE YOUR DIRTY WORK, NOW DO IT YOURSELF FROM NOW ON!"

He doesn't even get a step away when a seering pain wreaks havok on his head, it feels like his skull is about to crack and explode.

"FINE! FINE....I'll do it...don't expect me to go easy on you when I find you."

------

The town gathered, they wanted answers and where almost at a roit!

"How dare you not let us know Mario's alignment!" "Was anyone else killed tonight?" "Why is everything starting up so late!?" where among the shouts.

Just then Luigi and the runner walk up carrying Marth, shortly followed by the Captain carrying another player. One dead, the other regains consious shortly. "What's going on?" Jumping out of the Captain's arms and backing away from him...

"You...You just have to trust me ok..." He answers.

Luigi comes up to the stand, "He...he got caught in the line of fire." Setting down Marth.

"I...It was all..." Luigi stops them.

"Don't worry about it." Turning his attention. "What, what did you come up with for my a- bro?"

The first guard says, "Upon investigation no foul play was found. He was working for the town."

Everyone is at a loss.

"Bro..." But he gets a new resolve, "Come on everybody, lets not let these fine men's death be in vain."

Requiem who played Mario was revealed as a force for the Town.

Minby_Aran was caught in a misfire, he was Marth of the Town.

Day Phase 3 start, little late, 48 hrs until nightfall. PM Sunday.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Simply delightful isn't it?

Everyones in a panic and you simply don't know who you can Trust anymore because you could Die by anyones hand.

Would you believe I was innocent? Or perhaps I'm the only real threat to this game. It's just that tho, a GAME so you BEST keep playing....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:58 am

Okay J is just straight up crazy. He sent me this pm today

JGH27 wrote:You think I don't know about you, but I know all about the EGGS. What's the matter SUGAR, getting a little NUTS about the little ball of PUFF. I have INFORMATION on you and your umm PARTY. Won't be long now til you realize this GAME was over before it even started...

I can not make heads or tails of these ramblings. I know nothing about any eggs or parties, my role has nothing to do with that. I just thought I'd share this since I seriously don't even know what to make of J now from it. For now I'm go with

Vote: JGH27

To put a bit of pressure down and hope he can explain or at least give a hint of what his deal is trough the madness

And that night phase. Quite curious. We did end up seeing Req's alignment (no real surprises with what it was there) so there goes my theory of it being a weirdly flavoured janitor. I guess it could be some sort of weird coroner but it still seems weird to hide the body for a night. Maybe t that business was just part of Req being modkilled? I dunno.

So it looks like our two attackers last night were Nana and Lucas? Nana does lend some credence to the idea of the cult having some sort of kill since it would make sense that if Popo was cult she is too. A mafia of 3, Ness, Lucas and Kirby would have fit nicely for this game but Ness is dead and Lucas is now against Kirby? Do we even have a mafia here or is it just a bunch of killers who aren't in league with each other.

Something weird is going on with Captain Falcon, sounds sorta like there could be a mindtaker taking control of people or something there.

And Minby died. Marth is the obvious choice for a cop but the whole caught in the crossfire thing almost makes it sound like he was a bodyguard or something, especially since Minby isn't exactly a high profile target (the dude only had one post all game). Then again considering the kills so far maybe the mafia is deliberately avoiding the usual targets for a change and I'm just reading too much into that line.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 am

Weldar wrote:With the game being this quiet I get the feeling we may have a few mafians just laying low. Some lurkers are to be expected, especially at this time of year but still when things are quieter like this it's a much easier thing for mafians to do. I'm gonna
Vote: Avalanche
While he's not the lurkiest here he has kinda been posting without saying much and he's the kind of player I'd maybe expect a bit more from compared to some of the other lurkers.

Not exactly solid reasoning, but at least a form of argument. Avos also sended me a pm about that, and I'll be a bit more active. A lot of reasoning and deducing has already been done by the time I get around reading what happened though.

But where Weldar at least has an argument

Fedaykin wrote:Vote:Avalanche

Why not, unreasonable bandwagon time

Really Feday? REALLY? Not only do you admit to your own vote being an unreasonable one, you somehow missed the 'someone else posted before you, do you want to modify this post' prompt and post your useless vote anyway. I get that second day votes arent always gonna be argumented strongly but really. You get a meaningless FoS just for that.

And just for clarification, despite a lack of posts I am keeping notes, which I hope to share in due time. Or better yet, show a pattern.

This was a public service announcement

Last edited by King Avalanche on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 am

typical ain't it? Kill the only one who doesn't fit your perfect little mold well don't come crying to me when you see I was right and HE comes down with a wrath so strong that only I could've stopped it. I'll show you my moves if you show me yours but maybe I'll just cover the news like I'm supposed too. Long Live King Koopa!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:12 am

so another claim? Interdasting.

I find it hard to miss that Fed blatantly voted Avalanche without a reason, but to give him a dreaded FoS for that? Oh no! >.<
I'm beginning to like the idea of the cult having a killing power, a serial killer (maybe 2) and the town having a vig increasingly. Maybe even without the cult-killing. Flavor text is hard to decipher, but it seems that Marth being killed was a mistake. Maybe a haywire recruiting? Also, only one kill this night, another doc save/bodyguard or a double targeting?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Being the holiday, and everyone is going to be out celebrating tonight this last 24 hrs was just a breather, lets start the official 48 hrs from this point! Everyone enjoy the newyear festivities!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:21 pm

That's a pretty angry reaction there Av, just saying. And "I'm taking notes, really, I'm helping!" ?

FoS: Avalanche

I don't know what to make of J. Craziness must be part of his role- if it was a power someone was using why constantly use it on him? Though I'm not convinced his mafia, since such a restriction would make him a huge target, I'm inclined to think he may be a 3rd party. What exactly I'm not sure, but if he's not townie aligned he's still a potential threat.

FoS: JGH27

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Uuhn Uuuuhn uhn uhn uhn!

MmmmMmmmmmhmmhmmhmmmmm....

As they finish the lady gently lays on the mans chest and puts her head on his shoulder.

"Do you really think life is supposed to be like this?"

"Ah- be like what?"

"You know...One big game and all there is to it is to entertain ourselves to death."

"I uh- never a- thought of it that way."

Patting him on the chest, "Thanks for this sugar!" Rolling over to lay next to him.

"You looked like you needed to release a- some tension..."

"Don't a- worry about what a- happened to Marth. It could have happened to anyone."

"What do you think is a- going on?"

"Where do you think a- Kirby is hiding?"

"I think we could a- help Lucus, he is a kid after all..."

Looking over at her seeing her eyes shut. "I guess you where a- tired from all the activity."

He quietly lays back and relaxes...as the quietness settles in...it in fact seemed too quiet, he started to think that he was the only one breathing...

"Samus!?" Shifting over to look at her, she wasn't moving...

"No!" Checking her pulse and not feeling anything...

"A- NO!" Getting up biting his fist and starts to pace...

"shit shit shit" he curses to himself...he needed to stop wasting his time and get to the bottom of things!

Quaetam mysteriously passes away, he played Samus a Town citizen.

24 hrs remain, get your votes in!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Wait whut? And here I logged on ready to post Razz One textwall that shall never see the light of day Sad

GG all. GL town.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top