Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Welp, so much for TJ. It appears, that he was some kind of watcher, I assume. An ally dancing...the Fed role is a zombie...thriller?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 pm

After thinking about it (And yes, I know my last vote push was bad D:) Vote: Q

I'll attempt to explain more when I get back inside

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

I thought Sah with the dancing really.

So yeah that, we have pms business meant that Snake had pmed and and claimed Weldar and I trusted his claim well enough. He was a bus driver for those of you that were curious, mixing people up with illusions.

Anyway TJ dying does mean we know the affliations of all 3 of the top voters from yesterday which makes those records a total goldmine. Now obviously the Viero voters look pretty good. In particular I'd say Avalanche was bring Viero up before the push and td who broke the three way tie. Of the other voters Ansem was by far the most suspicious, switching from TJ who had just lost the lead onto Snake with pretty much no reasoning, just switching from the townie who was losing votes to the townie who still had a few bringing him back close to the lead. DRTJR I'm also somewhat suspicous of, though the smarter move as a mafian then would have been voting Snake not TJ.
Vote: Ansem

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Zombie post because I've been sitting on this pic.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Ugh... You know what? Thinking about it, I don't have much evidence against Q. He's only posted a few times, and the only real problem I've had is that all of them have been minimal input, which is strange for him. On the other hand, he has been busy lately, so I don't know if I can hold it against him... Ugh! Why do you have to be such a manipulative bastard Q?!?!?!

I guess, because at least this way if a townie gets lynched I won't be held accountable (Even if Snake didn't technically get lynched), so Unvote: Manipulative Bastard and Vote: Ansem

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 pm

If we are going to go after people that where voting Snake and TJ then the only one I am going to go after is

Vote: Fedaykin

All last phase he insisted I vote for one or the other.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Nope, I didn't insist on anything. I just pointed out, that your vote was counting and you kind of wasted it on someone that was not getting lynched anyway. Though I do believe, that you are getting manipulated again by the mafia, with what you said the last day.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Why is Requiem voting for Ansem? Requiem no reason for his initial Q vote and said he would do so later, he did not and immediately jumped on his next post to Weldar's vote of Ansem, why? I say because somebody told him to retract his vote against Q and do so before he made a fool and a target of himself. Thus VOTE:Requiem

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Um.. Technically I had a minimal reason, which I gave. 'He's only posted a few times, and the only real problem I've had is that all of them have been minimal input'. I also deemed that it wasn't a good enough reason to push for a lynch on Q. I mean hey, if you think that it's a good enough reason then I'll switch my vote back. Weldar gave a vote on Ansem on equally questionable grounds, but rather than have somebody go "Oh he's just trying to push for the big players!" Or some other such nonsense claiming I'm a mafian, I decided to let the outcome of my vote fall on somebody else's work this time.

I pushed for Snake before, and I was wrong. I'd hate to push for Q this time and be wrong again. The way I look at it, Weldar is pushing for Ansem. If Ansem is guilty, cool, if not, well I'm not to blame for it. Clear enough?

Even more than that, you've insulted me. Quite rudely I might add. When I have information to work with, I make tactical decisions. If I were a mafian, I wouldn't just throw out votes at random, but plan everything out. Aside from that, even if someone had told me to change my vote, I likely wouldn't have done so. Even if I did change my vote, I'd at least use some tact and wait out until a more viable option came along.

Look at this game though. Tell me, what do I have to work with here as for information? We have Q who's posted twice I believe, and done nothing with it really. We have Ansem who switched votes without any real information. We have one or two people (I can't be bothered to go back and check at present) Who pushed hard for the TJ's lynch, and we have the people who followed along on my push for Snake.

So tell me, who should I vote for? I'd continue this nonsensical mess, but I have to leave for work, so have fun over night, I'll check back up and see how many votes I have in the morning

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

Oh btw forgot to add yesterday: if I would have really wanted either of them to die, I'd have voted Snake over TJ instead of tieing the vote. I had reason to believe in Snake's innocence, especially after Weldar unvoted him almost instantly. If there is one confirmed non-mafian, it is him, leading a lynch out of the blue against Viero(I know, Av voted first, but it was Weldar's push that did it).

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 am

Basically, Q, Weldar, and myself are most likely in the clear, being the first 3 to vote on Viero. It's also incredibly likely that TD and Smash are NOT mafian, though they didn't even get the bronze in the vote viero olympics.

Surge seems to be throwing a lot of suspicious fingers around. I hate suspisious fingers. Also managed to completly miss the point the second dayphase, voting for Snake, and being suspisious of Q and TJ. 2 out of 3 being dead, and the latter being nearly comfirmed innocent for reasons mentioned above. But admittedly, Snake playing passive WAS a very odd sight indeed.
Feday plays more agressivly then usual, but I don't think this is a bad thing. Until he starts foaming from the mouth.

Requiem seems the scummiest at the moment, with sometimes pretty bad reasons to vote, a lot of vote changing going around (still better then those fucking fingers. keep those to yourself) and voting for Viero on day 1 (low risk gamble; an attempt to upset the voting record should either of you die later on and be revealed mafian, made possible cause the stakes for day 1 are simply very low.)

vote; requiem

-DRTJR still lives. How is this a thing that is happening?-

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 am

Wow. Only one extra vote on me since yesterday huh? I'm quite honestly depressed by this. Well, not so much depressed as morbidly surprised. As for me voting Viero, if you notice from the first few games I played, I voted Viero and DF consistently(Sp?), it's my form of grudgevote.

My erratic behavior is part of me being sick and going through major mood swing things and so does my voting. I still don't honestly think Q is in the clear and I think you're all fools for believing in him so assuredly, but hey, what do I know, ya know?

As for bad reasons to vote, do any of us have any good reasons? Your only reasons for voting for me are that I have bad reasons to vote and vote changing (Vote Changing I might add is something I also do relatively commonly (Yes I know that sounds retarded) when I don't have much to vote on). As for me voting right off the bat. I ALWAYS Do that. Like seriously. Why? Because I can always change my vote later if necessary. On the other hand, if my internet goes out or something, I don't have to worry about my vote not going through.

My behaviors have thus far been very in sync with my normal behaviors excluding the crazy behavior of sickness (If you remember last game I repeatedly said DEATH for absolutely no reason, when I'm sick I'm not exactly stable.)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:16 am

Edit: Ninja'd by req,

While I agree that Requiem definitely looks the most suspiscious, what's really bugging me is Weldar and Avalanche just instantly clearing themselves from any suspiscion because they voted for Viero. Avalanche more-so than weldar, but still.
It's not an unheard tactic to lynch one of your fellow mafians to grant yourself instant-townie status. Especially not if your mafian co-worker just kind of made it easy for himself to be bandwagoned, like Viero kindof set himself up for.
I still have plenty of reasons to find Weldar suspiscious, and so far they're only getting worse. Avalanche is kindof working his way up there aswell.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 am

Oh I never claimed to be cleared, nor said anyone else was. I said the Viero voters look good, particularly the earlier ones since things were very much between two townies and that push was late and could have very easily not gotten off the ground. But you're absolutely right, bussing is very much a thing that can happens and one should always keep an air of healthy skepticism about such things. Someone looking good means I'd be inclined to overlook them as a target immediately but they're hardly confirmed or even anything close to it.

I'm okay with this Req vote but I'm going to stay on Ansem myself, all I have on him is that one vote but it's an incredibly scummy one, pushing an innocent back up near the top when Viero was gaining steam with no real reason given for the lynch. Admittedly last game I was pushing for Ansem for having a scummy voting record when he turned out to be an sk, not mafia but still, I find him by far more suspicious than anyone else right now.

To the person who just pmed me, to save pms I'm gonna answer your question here. That information is correct however Snake claimed to have driven Q and TJ on night 1. The power alone isn't worth as much without a character name though.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

As I've said before, I have been suspicious of Requiem. His reasons for being adamant about Snake didn't sit well with me, and seeing how the lynch post turned out, it only further cements my suspicions.

As for Ansem, his vote change onto Snake looks very scummy by (I'm kinda repeating Weldar here) changing his vote onto the townie with the most votes and narrow the gap between Snake and Viero.

I could go either way with this. But atm I'm leaning Ansem, so Vote: Ansem.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:39 pm

wanna know why i voted snake? That double lynch was me. I was honestly convinced Snake was being scum. My mistake. Viero was getting lynched anyway, i thought another log on the fire couldn't hurt. It worked, but snake turned out townie.

So i'm not going to judge people voting for me, but you have your chance to get them off of me. Also, i agree with Perry that Weldar and Av shouldn;t be forgotten, but i'm voting Vote:Req to save my skin for today. Scumhunt continues when people stop trying to kill me.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Yeah, because if you can't trust -the first guys who activly took down a mafian- then who can you? Talk all about not forgetting me or Weldar being all suspisious cause we are kinda in the clear, we voted for Viero and delivered the first blow to the mafia. And what have you done for the town so far Ansem? Perry? A lot of chasing your own tail.

Speaking of chasing your own tail, I regret to unvote requiem. Why? Because shut up. Some of us are using our pm's and are able to cross reference stuff to determine who is full of shit. And with Ansem and Perry apparantly playing delibratly dumb, I am inclined to say they are.

Last edited by King Avalanche on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell chasing)

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Dude, you're acting all mad at nothing. No one is voting for you. You're acting uncharacteristically mad, in fact.

rereading the thread, i am going to give you credit tho. You were the first to vote Viero, albeit with a gutfeeling.
Also, rereading this thread, i found that there were two others that voted snake off with Vie. Requiem, the first to vote for Snake, and Surge, who started when Votes on Viero began to come. Thats pretty scummy, don't you think? We now know Snake was innocent, and after Weldar got a PM from Snake, he deduced the same. So Weldar is going innocent in my book, and Avalanche either innocent or extremely crafty.

Right now, we should be gunning for Requiem or Surge, since i already have my vote on Req it's gonna stay there. Why on earth would you remove a vote on a scummy player Avalanche, if you're benevolent for the town? Come on.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm

He gave a reason for unvoting Req, it's the same reason I had for unvoting Snake yesterday. PMs. Av was the guy from a pm I was responding to in my last post, Req's story checks out and he's proven he has his power, though I don't know a rolename, which puts him in the same boat as you right now Ansem.

Still that is enough for an unvote: Ansem but I'm not gonna be voting Req either, time to take another look back over things and see.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Oh, am I somewhat in the clear again? Cool, glad people can listen to reason. I'll admit I was wrong when I was pushing for Snake, but I had my reasons, and I've given them to a few of you. I'd send more, but I only have on PM left, and I'd kind of like to save it until it's absolutely needed, and I don't want to just go posting stuff all over the thread for everybody to see.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Ansem wrote:wanna know why i voted snake? That double lynch was me. I was honestly convinced Snake was being scum. My mistake. Viero was getting lynched anyway, i thought another log on the fire couldn't hurt. It worked, but snake turned out townie.

So i'm not going to judge people voting for me, but you have your chance to get them off of me. Also, i agree with Perry that Weldar and Av shouldn;t be forgotten, but i'm voting Vote:Req to save my skin for today. Scumhunt continues when people stop trying to kill me.

You are a tool.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm

StuckInABox wrote:
Ansem wrote:wanna know why i voted snake? That double lynch was me. I was honestly convinced Snake was being scum. My mistake. Viero was getting lynched anyway, i thought another log on the fire couldn't hurt. It worked, but snake turned out townie.

You are a tool.

Well you're dead.

anyway, lets go with Unvote:Req, Vote:DRTJR, with weldar and av having clean slates and now req too, i got nothing, but we can't waste a dayphase, DRTJR is inactive as fuck and it's day 3 and he's still alive. Shit = bananas.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I'll Unvote: Ansem and Vote: Minby, I have a pretty good idea of who DRTJR is and what his power is I think, though some information I have more or less indicates that he could be a mafian (I'm not entirely sure, but it's the best I have at present)

Last edited by Requiem on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make the votes clearer)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Good news everyone, I just found us a mafia.

So on day 2 I pmed 3 different people (all of whom I was somewhat suspicous of, though one was Snake so yeah) and roleclaimed to them. Today I decided to continue with the same plan, this time messaging some Viero voters. My intention was not actually to collect claims to but just to test people's reactions, but ultimately only one person didn't actually claim back in response to me (which I don't blame them for, claiming to me yesterday was pretty stupid though I can understand why someone would today). I'd have kept this going longer but of the people I just got my 3rd response of the day and it just so happens it's a counterclaim to the second one.

Smashbro and td260, both of you have claimed to be the Requiem role. Td's claim was slightly more detailed and potentially easier to prove but he claimed not to have had a chance to act yet while Smashbro claimed he had talked to Snake but gave only information I'd already stated publicly by then.

So I think I'm gonna Vote: Smashbro. Tough call but this is a 50/50 and while Smash has mostly read innocent to me it was td who broke the tie on Viero while Smash's vote didn't come till after he was in the lead. I have no qualms with lynching td though, I'm not particularly convinced either way and ultimately losing an innocent to catch a mafian is still worth it.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Req, I have little to no suspicion on you now because of that, surprising as it may be.

As for Weldar, Great find, man, and good use of PMs. I want to hear them each defend their case first, though, before I vote for one of them, especially if one of them can prove it.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top