Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Post  Requiem on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Q, I've been pushing against you for the past few days, at least since the first Avalanche Lynching.

Secondly, I pushed against Snake because of his No Vote on Day One when he had voted day one in every game I checked that he'd played in, and that he acted on you on the first night.

Thirdly, I wasn't the only one who though Surge was scum or he wouldn't have gotten lynched.

Everybody knows everybody's role I'm assuming now, so I'm assuming that TD Guarded J while J guarded TD, as the only interactions from him were Snake And J

I may be scummy looking to you, but you've survived a nightkill according to Avalanche. I'm sorry if you're innocent, but I don't think you are. You're a brilliant player, you'll hold to your role saying that you only had one kill and not make any others at night, meanwhile picking off people on the main forum. After all. All you have to do is get one innocent lynch today, a nightkill tonight, and then you win. It's a pretty good plan, I'll admit. I wouldn't expect anything less from you, but I will stop you.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Honestly, at this point...

I can't. I simply cannot comprehend what the hell is going on right now.

The thing is... Req's power checks out.

He knows things he can't possibly have known without being a watcher.

Being a watcher easily coincides with the role of SIAB

Q on the other hand...

He sort-of proved his role. However, the mechanics of avalanche's kill don't add up. how did Q survive that death?

Req knew I had a doc power and that J was a bodyguard. So did Q. If Req was mafian, he could have easily lied and said Q visited me in the night- but he didn't.

The mafian truly had no safe target tonight. If the mafian was Req, he couldn't have killed Q without looking suspicious since I trust J.
If It was Q, then vice versa.
However, J would have made a fairly safe target- especially since (theoretically) the watcher would be on me.

Assuming Q is mafian, this would explain why Q was pushing me to protect him so heavily.

Of course, this is all assuming that the mafian is able to make a kill. We've had so many nights without a kill, I would not be surprised if the supreme commander cannot kill himself, and instead can just avoid death.

I really trusted Q- he played like a townie for much of the game, despite him going through some really terrible things- and yet, the game is not over.

Once again, I mention the fact that Req has relayed his information freely and willingly, with things that could only happen from his claimed power.

So for the moment...

Vote: Q

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

"Q, I've been pushing against you for the past few days, at least since the first Avalanche Lynching." -Requiem

I have two things to say to this.

First: WHY? seriously, WHY? I have yet to see a single fucking good reason, especially when I killed a mafian with my own fucking hands.

Second: That's false. You've been allaying suspicion my way since day 2, when I led the lynch on Viero, and always for the same reason. "Oh, his posts have been low content." or "Oh, he's not been as active as usual." Even when you then shifted attention elsewhere you've never ceased to bring me up. I lead a lynch on Viero alongside Weldar and Av, and you post that out of the three it's me you don't want to clear. WHY? Because I'm a good player? Well so are Avalanche and Weldar. Why go for me over them, or over Av at least, when my play was a lot cleaner than his?

"Secondly, I pushed against Snake because of his No Vote on Day One when he had voted day one in every game I checked that he'd played in, and that he acted on you on the first night."-Req

And, like I said, that's shitty reasoning. Even if you're going to go based on vote record, seeing someone who has been mafia about 50% of his games novote ONCE isn't enough to merit a lynch. Especially when in doing so he stopped the cop from being lynched, might I add. Also, since apparently like five people acted on me the first night, why Snake out of all of them? That was one of the scummiest hunches I've ever seen.

So, no, that doesn't add up. At all.

"Thirdly, I wasn't the only one who though Surge was scum or he wouldn't have gotten lynched."-Requiem

But you spent like a page and a half in a bitchfit against him before then turning around and voting him despite having heavy suspicions on Perry, A MAFIAN, earlier that day. I feel that had you been townie you'd have pushed for Perry, and hard, as he was your top suspect. So that doesn't make sense either.

"I may be scummy looking to you, but you've survived a nightkill according to Avalanche. I'm sorry if you're innocent, but I don't think you are. You're a brilliant player, you'll hold to your role saying that you only had one kill and not make any others at night, meanwhile picking off people on the main forum. After all. All you have to do is get one innocent lynch today, a nightkill tonight, and then you win. It's a pretty good plan, I'll admit. I wouldn't expect anything less from you, but I will stop you."

And this is where I call bullshit again.

Avalanche was a serial killer in the end, but when he made that claim of the attempted nightkill he was still trying to pass himself off as townie. The guy claimed to have a 1-shot and to have used it on me alongside other bs like being still alive due to a number of beacons. He was so set on me being mafia, he claimed this whole 1-shot bullshit, said he'd use it on me, and then followed through to bring me down with him, or screw over the town he hated so much. I'd have gladly done that in his place. BEYOND THAT LOGIC, Raya said he was lynched, then said he was back in the game, and I'm pretty sure he was marked dead. YOU CAN'T MAKE A KILL WHILE OUT OF THE GAME

Furthermore, we had a blocked kill last night. You know what was present? FLAVOR TEXT. Avalanche claims to have tried to kill me, you know what WASN'T? FLAVOR. This alone isn't much of an argument but couple it with what I said above and it's kind of obvious that he was lying. Plain and simple.

Beyond that your only reasoning is that you think I'm a good player, which contradicts what you're saying next: With the number of confirmeds holding off on nightkilling would be a stupid approach, dude. And honestly, Requiem, were I mafia, I wouldn't stop killing after making that claim, because frankly that would look MORE suspicious than if kills were to continue to occur.

Last edited by Quaetam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : left a sentence incomplete also wanted to caps "you cna't make a kill while out of the game", made the textwall less wally by making quotes in lime rather than quote tags)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 pm

And td, had I been a mafia tracker/watcher role I'd be perfectly willing to give accurate results, because it's the perfect cover. It's easy for someone to fake something like that.

And what, exactly, have I done that's been so terrible? Point out Ansem, who was an idiot and called his own role third party for god knows what reason, point out VIERO, who was a MAFIAN, point out Avalanche very slightly, simply saying we shouldn't ignore him because he WAS suspicious, then have him flip a shit and attack me, and then get him lynched again when it seemed obvious his alignment had changed?

Is it being ignored here that I killed Eisen, who was mafian? Honestly, why would I do that if I was mafia? He was less suspicious than ME. I could have easily had him set things up the opposite way. I was on the verge of being lynched, he'd been pointed out for mere inactivity. There would be no logic for me to do that.

Seriously the only support Requiem has for himself right now is the fact that he seems like a tracker, which could be faked easily, and EVEN IF he's legit, it's a role that can be on either side. Concurrently the only argument I've seen against me is the idea that I'm a good player and could be fooling you all. I've been playing pretty damn clear, he's been playing scummy. If anyone has a legit complaint about how I've acted I'd like to see it because at this point I'm fucking sick of fending off illogical attacks.

As for nights without a kill, why would the BOSS OF THE ENTIRE GAME, THE HIGH COMMANDER (or so it seems he's the boss in the RP), NOT BE ABLE TO KILL. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL Razz Whoever's mafia has been getting blocked.

As for last night, td, here was the plan:
Spoiler:

I told you two things:
First, that day 9 would be mylo, whether or not someone died night 8. There's literally no difference. Either a mislynch ends the game in a 3 person day or a mislynch followed by a kill ends it tomorrow.

Second, Requiem stated yesterday that he didn't know who J was, so I figured for him, thinking that td260 trusted him, he'd want to kill either me or J and push on the other tomorrow with td's support. When it comes down to it, who would he rather face in an argument? Me or J? I'm not saying this to insult J at all, but I consider myself rather good at this part of the game, and Requiem's entire argument against me, being almost solely based on my skill as a player, seems to indicate he feels the same. So Requiem, if mafia, could possibly want to kill me.

Of course, the opposite was true as well, he could want to kill J hoping he could use prior suspicion he'd built up to attack me today. However, a kill on J tells us nothing, because either of us could target him with impunity.

Because of this, td protecting me was tactically viable. If the kill was stopped, we'd KNOW it's requiem. If it hit J, it'd still be up in the air. Since it's mylo today whether or not we have 3 or 4 people, he might as well use the protect in the way that he could plausibly catch a mafian. It's logical: No real risk because J dying last night would not have made a difference because today is the final day no matter what, and since Requiem didn't seem to know who J was it was plausible that he'd try to get me, a threat, out of the way, so protecting me could help potentially catch him.

That being said, since you didn't take this route it's up in the air still. Having said this plan, WHY ON EARTH would I then go ahead and kill JGH, td Razz. That makes almost no sense. It's like outing myself, and since you all seem to want to argue based on my reputation, you should also know that I'm better than that. If this kill was on J, I didn't make it.

Also Requiem, you still have yet to try to answer for this:

"Also, yesterday, with those last several posts of yours, you seemed fairly confident that Avos wasn't the end of it, and looked like you were already attempting to build against me what I find to be rather unwarranted suspicions. That bothers me, a great deal. It's like you knew Avos was townie and were trying to push people my direction in preparation for today.
"
-Quaetam

Seriously bro, you spent the end of yesterday acting like you knew Avos was going to flip town, and that bothers me, a lot.

Last edited by Quaetam on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : inactivity =/= activity, spoilerized the plan part to make it easier to read this thing.)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 am

Sorry man, gotta go with orders.

Vote: Q

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 am

So much Ugh. Q. Won't. Stop. Bugging. Me. To. Respond.

Hm... How shall I put this... I'm not an idiot. You are more than capable of killing your own team mate. You've done it in the past. You claim that you wouldn't do that in this situation. I don't believe you.

In regards to the Snake push, to me it was a perfectly reasonable push, I stated my reasons already, no need to restate them.

In regards to Surge, I don't fucking remember my reasoning for pushing for him.

Furthermore. I believe that Avalanche did make the marker on you as according to him, Raya said he'd be able to make the kill. I believe him.

In regards to the Avos thing. I never said I thought Avos was innocent, especially considering I voted for the poor bastard. However, I did believe that you were more likely to be a mafian than he. There was just no point in me changing my vote, everybody was deadset on him, and nothing was going to change that. My vote on him earlier was made in regards to information on him being a bomb, which struck me as funny, but the more it went through, the more innocent he seemed to me.

Now, I can't wait to see the new text wall you write up to argue with about it. I'm most certainly not going to respond to it though, so don't even try. Bad enough you badgered me to write this response as it is.

Good Day Sir.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 am

Requiem, of course I'm going to bug you to respond. You openly stated to me that you don't want to try to refute my points because you feel it'll make you look worse. SERIOUSLY, man?

I told you, it would be illogical for me to kill Eisen in this position. You think I could have, well good for you, but that's totally wrong. I'm a logical player first, manipulative second, and as a townie this game I'm fucking logical. Your entire argument seems built off the idea that I'm manipulative enough to pull crazy shit gambits. That pisses me off.

You say the snake push was reasonable, I say not-at-fucking-all. A no-vote day 1 when he's voted day 1 in the past is a behavior change, but by that logic I should have jumped on Fedaykin and lynched his ass day 2 simply because he was fucking drooling in rage this whole game. Hell, the Fed lynch would have made MORE sense, because over-agressiveness can be a scumtell. You simply pointed out a behavior change that cna't possibly mean anything because his usual vote day 1 has nothing to do with his alignment, and quite frankly when I was targeted by like four people day 1 by your logic, you decided it was his that made him scummy? That's not logic, that's all flawed. YOU. DON'T. MAKE. SENSE. And saying you don't remember the reasons doesn't mean you're excused for basically leading that push (alongside Avos, who was fucking suspicious as all fuck).

I thought I'd made the Avalanche thing clear by now. HE. CAN'T. HAVE. POSSIBLY. MADE. A. KILL. JEGUS FUCK. HE WAS DEAD AND OUT OF THE GAME, AND THERE WAS NO FLAVOR TO SUGGEST A BLOCKED KILL, WHEREAS LAST NIGHT THERE WAS. 1+1 = 2, not 20.

And beyond that oyu say you believe him because he said Raya told him he could make a kill? WELL GUESS WHAT? According to him Raya also told him he was a townie with a 1-shot kill. Anybody can fake a fucking PM, as seems to be a large part of your argument against me. YOU MAKE NO SENSE REQUIEM.

And goddamnit, your answer to your play yesterday is also scummy. When the game is this down to the wire you don't just go with it and vote for someone because it seems that lynch is inevitable. You fight for it, when you know another player is scum. That's why I'm fucking fighting to get you now, because there really is nobody left who has played as scummy as you, or who continues to. But yesterday? You vote Avos, saying he looks really scummy, then towards hte end of the day start pushing people my way. Had you simply said you were taking precautions when I inquired today it would make sense, but no, instead you come out with this "Quaetam was more scummy but I voted Avos anyways" shit?

NO. A townie player when the endgame is this close will push for whoever he sees as scummy, not simply build up an eventual argument against that person while letting lesser targets go down. YOU LYNCH THE SCUMMIEST PLAYERS FIRST, NOT THE OPPOSITE. If I was your top suspect, why not lynch me yesterday, when the game is this close, Requiem?

And honestly it's funny that you've been one of the people thinking I could be mafia for being alive without a doc protect, and then concurrently mention that I've been your usspect this whole time but you've been waiting on me until now. It fits perfectly: You and the rest of the Nameless Army leave me alive both because you have better targets than me (which you did this entire time) and because you can build up suspicion on me and hope to bring me down when it's close to the wire, saying "oh he's a good player and alive so he must be scum." More goes into it than that, I'm sick of repeating this. The mafia has had everything from a cop to a doctor to a vigilante to kill this game, and the mafia has also been pushing suspicion on me since day 1 (see Perry's post near the end.) I've been built up as a target this whole time.

You yourself are a primary culprit. You do this whole "Oh Q you're a manipulative bastard fuck you unvote: q" on day 3, you spend the entire time even before that attempting to decry me as least likely to be cleared after I led the Viero push, despite Avalanche being far more suspicious... It's exactly what a mafian would do here, keep one person strung along in the hopes of weakening them to deliver one final blow on mylo and end it all. It doesn't help that you've had some of the worst reasoning to be suspicious of me the entire time: Continually trying to get people to doubt me based on my skill as a player.

You've built suspicion on me since the mafia started using that tact day 1, with shitty reasons to suspect me, and even though you've found me 'more suspicious than the others', you haven't bothered to go for a lynch until now. IT DOES NOT ADD UP TO ANYTHING BUT THIS.

If I was your top suspect you'd have pushed on me days ago, or at least yesterday when every life mattered. You wouldn't go for weaker targets and save me for later. So you're scum, plain and simple. Whether or not you have an actual tracker role is irrelevant, because your behavior has comdemned you. Tracker can be on either side, and every bit of your activity points towards mafian.

And I love how you closed out that post by saying "Oh, I'm not going to respond to your arguments because I don't wanna." CLEARLY THAT'S NOT FUCKING SCUMMY AT ALL.

YOU FUCK

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 am

Uh, Q? Not to rain on your textwall parade, but the flavortext last night suggested that there was no kill, not that it was blocked...

I could be reading it wrong, but still...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

I am dead and all, but seriously, calm down here. Aggrivating or not, stay civilized, for Christ's sake.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am

Fed, tis nothing uncivilized, only an amused rage at the fact that someone THIS SCUMMY is on the verge of winning, and the fact that he literally told me he doesn't want to bother to argue my points, points that have been rather valid, Id think.

And td, I disagree on that: If you look at the number of nights with a missing kill, besides this the only one that had flavor for it was on one where it was blocked. And flavor aside EVERYTHING ELSE STILL STANDS SOLID. That's one piece of evidence in a pretty large puzzle, and I think I've made this clear.

Hell, if there was simply no kill last night that only supports my claim against Requiem: Since I seem to have been wrong in my original assessment that he didn't know hwo J was, it's clear he knew you and J were blocking each other as you yourself said, and he knew that he couldn't afford to kill me because that'd ruin his only chance to win, so he just abstained. Simple as it gets. My only logical killchoice after making that plan would have been YOU, td, in the hopes that J didn't cover you for some reason. Targeting J would have been suicide, as I've detailed a couple times now.

The two arguments against me are that Avalanche killed me and that I must have targeted J last night, and I've adequately proven both invalid. I couldn't have killed J last night, because after I made that plan with you, td, it'd have been a suicide move. I can detail the logic in full but I need a break from writing, uugh. And Avalanche couldn't have tried to kill me the other night. I've stated the evidence for requiem over and over again here. He's been playing scummy overall this game and I was inclined to think him innocent due to his claim, but at this point we really don't have any other good options. There's simply no way he's clear, between his gameplay and his outright refusal to respond to my arguments coupled with the fact that he's then gone and started taunting me about them/replying to them over facebook (and I hate to use FB as evidence but seriously Req? You've basically confirmed my suspicions there, Req.) All the evidence stands against him right now, td.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 pm

You know why I don't feel like arguing? Because I can't state any more than I already have. I don't have all of the information like you seem to. You say it's scummy? Fine, that's grand. You've pretty much stated in every game that I've been scummy to you. Do you think it might just be that I have a scummy personality?

That aside, J and TD have been cleared. I know I'm innocent. I've been completely open about what information I've had, and I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself. Seriously though. If I were mafian, I would have made a move last night, regardless of status, why? Because taking Q out wouldn't be that hard to sway. All I'd have to say is that J did it. TD's already told me he had some misgivings about J's status, so it wouldn't take much. I've been in full cooperation with TD though. He asked me to scan him and I did.

You claimed that you could run way three times and make a kill afterwards. That would explain in full why you avoided nightdeaths if anybody has tried to make them (I know Fed made a run at you). You also claimed you could make one kill, which you used on Eisen. You say that Eisen was less likely to be targeted than you, but he was inactive. Inactive people get targeted when we run out of leads, you know this. That's why I think you took out Eisen. In taking out Eisen, you made yourself appear clean, which is exactly how you operate. You also know that because I'm a watcher, if you killed anybody other than me last night, there would be a chance I'd catch you, and if you killed me, then you'd automatically be noted as responsible for it.

Now, I'm tired of this. If you think I'm innocent then fine, if you think I'm scum, fine, either way it doesn't matter. If me and Q both are innocent, well... Fucking congratulations to the crafty bastard that's been playing us. Seriously.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh hey, thank you for replying now that I've called you out on being too scummy to answer my arguments. You still fail to address almost everything here but I'll respond nonetheless:

You know why I don't feel like arguing? Because I can't state any more than I already have. I don't have all of the information like you seem to. You say it's scummy? Fine, that's grand. You've pretty much stated in every game that I've been scummy to you. Do you think it might just be that I have a scummy personality? -Requiem

Not valid. You may have an erratic playstyle but that doesn't change what you've done here. I don't have all the information, but I'm analyzing this whole game right now and everything points towards you being scum. You've spent the whole time, since Perry (a mafian) called me scum for shit reasons day 1, calling me scum for those SAME shit reasons, and, despite suspecting me, waiting until now to make your play. You've had the mafia kill other people both out of necessity and the sheer knowledge that you guys were setting me up this game. That's scummy, not just your personality.

That aside, J and TD have been cleared. I know I'm innocent. I've been completely open about what information I've had, and I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself. Seriously though. If I were mafian, I would have made a move last night, regardless of status, why? Because taking Q out wouldn't be that hard to sway. All I'd have to say is that J did it. TD's already told me he had some misgivings about J's status, so it wouldn't take much. I've been in full cooperation with TD though. He asked me to scan him and I did.

On my end, were I mafia I'd have targeted td. I told td that he should protect me because I thought you were going to act EXACTLY as you just described, (though it's clear I was wrong, because you knew what J was after all). Why would I do that and then go kill J? It's like outing myself. I've said this like five times now. TD was my only target if I'd been mafia, not J, not nobody.

And td said earlier today that he had told you of his plan, just as he had told me. The logic you provided above was the same I followed when I asked him to protect me last night, because I too thought you would try to push on J. Now, however, TD himself stated that he knew you knew he and J trusted each other, not to mention you've spent this whole day talking about how J and td are cleared. So I say that's bullshit. You knew you'd have a better chance convincing td to get me than to get J. That's why you tried to kill J. I made a mistake last night in thinking you didn't know who J was, and thus assumed you'd do exactly what you described. But TD confirmed to me that you DID INDEED know J was confirmed bodyguard. Who are oyu more likely to leave alive then, he, who you know td trusts almost unequivocally, or me, who you have built arguments the entire game.

As for giving your information freely, of course you'll do that, with the possible exception of last night: If you're lying, you're lying, which is something that needn't be explained. But as a mafian tracker the best course of info once you've put out your alibi is to be honest, otherwise people will SEE you're lying and take you down based on that. It's common sense. It holds no bearing on your innocence, though had you lied that'd be pretty condemning I'll admit.

You claimed that you could run way three times and make a kill afterwards. That would explain in full why you avoided nightdeaths if anybody has tried to make them (I know Fed made a run at you). You also claimed you could make one kill, which you used on Eisen. You say that Eisen was less likely to be targeted than you, but he was inactive. Inactive people get targeted when we run out of leads, you know this. That's why I think you took out Eisen. In taking out Eisen, you made yourself appear clean, which is exactly how you operate. You also know that because I'm a watcher, if you killed anybody other than me last night, there would be a chance I'd catch you, and if you killed me, then you'd automatically be noted as responsible for it.

But the fact of the matter is people were suspecting me for much more concrete reasons than Eisen. He was not on the chopping block nearly as much as I was. For me to take him out has appeared like bussing, both due to that and due to my reputation. Engineering the opposite scenario would have been much more beneficial, because nobody would spend the rest of the game trying to frame EISEN for being a manipulative bastard who's clearly playing everyone, and again, as he wasn't on the chopping block already, doing this the opposite way wouldn't look as scummy from his end. That's the raw fact of it.

Your arguments ARE. NOT. VALID. IN. THE. SLIGHTEST. bro Razz. Though I thank you for actually coming forward and making them, I mean seriously.

If me and Q both are innocent, well... Fucking congratulations to the crafty bastard that's been playing us. Seriously.

Amen to that.

Also an apology if it seems I've been taking it too personal Razz. I'm merely expressing my overall rage at your refusal to acknowledge almost any of my arguments, and trying to give this endgame a sense of humor Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 pm

just so you know, I've been enraged before it was cool

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Alright, so can we please get a verdict guys? I don't care if you lynch me or not really, I just want to see if Q is the mafian right now or if it is one of you two, (In which case, seriously, way to go). I just don't think we really need a long drawn out thing when we've only got four voters. So yeah, you guys should confirm or switch your votes and have Raya do a shorthand post. That would be awesome. Seriously, curiousity is killing me.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

And I thought you couldn't get more suspicious...

Dude, it's MYLO. This is THE WORST POSSIBLE DAY to rush things. You're basically distracting from my argument by saying "Come on Raya, end the phase way before it's supposed to so that the guy I want to die actually DIES before people realize he's being logical and change their minds!" Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 pm

alright, something's off here.

Req has a townie role, and has been telling the truth all game, as far as I can tell, yet acts like scum...

I'm not saying Q is innocent, just that Req is acting very off at the moment.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Unvote: Q

Things seem off atm

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:17 pm

unvote Q

I need to get a few things straight before I place a final vote.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Vote: Requiem

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Alright... I'm going to go out on a limb here, but... Requim, what have you been doing all game?

I just reviewed most of your posts. Now, there are a few red flags that I personally find unsettling.

First of all, the reaction you had today. what the fuck bro.

I mean, honestly, you're openly stating you're going to ignore an argument. That's... not exactly a town thing to do, man.

Second- all game you've been pushing on Q. Now, until late in the game, the only person who was really pushing for him was Perry- and perry flipped mafian. Granted, a lot of people pushed for him later on... except you did so barely. You said you suspected him, but went for avos. Now, if you had some solid suspicion on Q, I would have switched my vote. the only reason I didn't listen to avos was because his entire argument was "Q is good and manipulated you" which doesn't really make much sense. But I digress.

Third- Smashbro. Now, smashbro claimed the requiem role to Weldar- I'm not sure about this theory, but I know that I told you my role and powers the day before. Now, either one of two things happened. Either Smash came up with claiming requiem on his own, (plausible) Or, if you were mafian, he got it from the info you gave him. (also plausible)

Finally, since this is a DBtD mafia, it's rather interesting to look at the source material and see what doesn't add up. Now, I'd like to direct the attention to
Raya wrote:
The Nameless Army
The High Commander
From head to foot he was clad in impenetrable obsidian armour, the ornate patterns and designs hurting the eye that looked upon it. Gauntleted hands, tipped with razor talons, curled obscenely around the arm rests of his decadent throne. His skull was encased by an immense helmet, drawn into an elongated visage reminiscent of draconic head, two spiralling horns acting as a counterbalance. His very aura reeked of malevolence, his frame seemingly devouring the light around him.
The High Commander is the undisputed tyrant of the Nameless Army, ruling his countless legions with an iron fist. Though supreme in combat he rarely finds the need to draw his sword; his aura of menace and power is enough to break weaker mortals. Yet his past and goals are a mystery. In a blink of an eye he managed to subjugate the Southlands and now he sends his troops northwards- but not on a mission of conquest. He's searching for something and his loyal Generals will stop at nothing to fulfil his desire. The consequences for failing him are dire indeed...

This.

Now, the phrase "He's searching for something" is what strikes me. What would a watcher do? Search.

Now, you're going to tell me that it makes more sense for SIAB to be the one who watches. Understandable. However, we ARE missing a few RP characters, and it would make more sense for a townie role to get cut rather than a mafian one.

I'm going to have to Vote: Requiem

Either I'm right, or I am much worse at this game than I thought.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Well fuck me over and call it good. It's too bad that you didn't do another protect run like you did last time, at least then you and J still could have won. Ahwell. I'm still Snake, I've been telling the truth the whole game, but right now, especially after the night I had, I really don't have the energy or the giveadamn capability to even fucking argue. So congratulations Q. Game ends in a bit under an hour if I remember correctly. At least I'll get to see the end of things like I wanted. It's been fun. Hopefully next game isn't such a chaotic shit storm of insanity.

Would have said this earlier but I was sleeping. Probably going to go back to sleep now, I don't really feel like being awake :/

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

The four faced off against each other. This was it. The endgame. Above the blood red sun drowned into the dark clouds, premature night swallowing up the dying day. Their shadows stretched out before them, growing ever longer as the day withered away, their suspicions and accusations becoming more vicious and desperate. They all knew the cost of a mislynch. For everyone the war hung in the balance.

A consensus was reached. Requiem. Weapons were drawn and TD260, JGH27 and Quaetam advanced. For a second Requiem seemed to sag, defeated, but with a surge of inner strength suddenly rose to his full height, threw back his head and laughed. It was a crazed, hysterical thing that shrieked through the wind around them and tore at their ears.

"So, then, it's come to this," he grinned, baring his teeth "We fight and we argue and we die, and it ends here and now. You won't see the morning. Tonight it all ends."

"There's three of us against you," growled J "You won't defeat us."

"Oh, I won't need too." Requiem's crazed grin split open his face "You've done a good enough job of that yourself. Look at how many have fallen. How many bodies have littered the road behind us? How much blood have we all shed? This fight is over. You've lost. There will never be a dawn!"

As one the three lunged forward. Requiem dodged out of the way, swaying back and forth out of their blows. He wasn't even trying. He knew how this would end. This was meaningless. He spun away and stood before them, framed by the fading crimson sun.

"You think killing me will change things? The damage is already done!" He threw his arms wide, his insane laughter shrieking up to the sky "THE NIGHT HAS COME!!"

Three blades found their mark. He staggered, clutching the impaling weapons, and slumped first to his knees and then to the floor. Even as his eyes misted over he continued to laugh until the last breath slid from his punctured lungs.

Above the light died and the world was plunged into darkness.

Requiem was lynched!

Spoiler:
He was Snake, the Beacon of Sacrifice! Alignment: Townie

Night has fallen! Send in your actions!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Told you guys. But noooooo -.-

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I just got played like a motherfucking violin.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 pm

GOOD LUCK

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down