Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 17: Dark Before The Dawn- Night 10- FINALE

Post  Perry on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 am

I'm just amazed how Q can write quite alot of text there, and actually say nothing at all.

My vote wasn't random, indeed, but it's as meaningless as any since I just voted for the first guy to bring up my name, in this case in a negative sense as what he was saying was that I was more worthy of grudge votes.
That while, as you apparently didn't get either, the vote (mainly fed's) was entirely because he won last game whilst not having done anything.

I don't need to defend myself against anything but i like arguements.

Also, I'm kindof dissappointed in the No-one voters. I'm glad the heat is off TheTJ, but this would've been an excellent chance to put it on someone else and see how they'd act. That's the only way to make a day 1 fruitfull.

For science!
Unvote: TheTJ, Vote: Avalanche

Tally ho~

No one(4): Surgepox, Snake, DRTJR, Minby
Avalanche(3): Smashbro, TJ, Perry
TJ(3): Fedaykin, td260, Requiem
Avos(1): JGH27
Surgepox(1): Weldar
Perry(1): Avos
Snake(1): Ansem
Requiem(1): Viero
Raya(1): Avalanche

No vote: Sahrimnir, Q, Eisen

Seeing that no vote-list, why aren't you voting, Q?

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm

At first I wanted to vote for td260 only because he and Relmitios had costed my the victory during the mafia game 15. I have no hard feelings against him, therefore I don't vote for td.

I read all the posts of the first dayphase again and again.

There are no arguments by the others that I can share or comprehend. I know that this sounds scummy, but I vote for TJ.

Vote: TJ

I think to vote for no one doesn't help us.

@Avos: I never expected that my sign-up for this game would create any troubles about myself to be active.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 pm

I am offering my wholehearted apologies about that Eisen. It was completely un-honorable and I feel very horrible about it as everyone else had brought up.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Actually Perry, today's been pretty productive. While I don't much like being in the hot seat myself, the main reason I'm against No votes or No One votes is they make it harder to get a feel for players. After a dayphase of nothing but No votes Day Two might as well be Day One with Fewer townies. But today we've got a good amount of data points which might come into play down the line.

Speaking of the hot seat, I don't feel comfortable being tied with No one. Raya might not quite consider that a tie, or a mafian could switch at the last moment. So I'll
Unvote: Avalanche
Vote: No one

But for record purposes, pretend I voted Avalanche anyway.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:02 pm

I totally agree with Perry here, Q sure talks a lot, but doesn't say much. Really can't go into detail right now(posting from the phone while drinking cocktails), I look funny at you here. I won't change votes or throw out any FoS, because technically, it's already night.

Btw, playing more agressive is not to be mistaken with hostility. Last few games, I didn't really contribute too much in the game thread, though my impact on the games were undeniable.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

As the sun began to sink lower in the sky the members were faced with the enormity of the task in front of them. Stop an entire army, one lead by such consummate warriors? It seemed impossible, and knowing that such evil might be within their midsts...

TJ was the first to draw their ire. His past crimes were brought up, his protests of innocence used as evidence of guilt. Weapons were drawn and he was slowly backed into a corner.

“Guys, I'm telling you!” he cried “This is a huge mistake! Killing me will put all of you in danger!”

“A likely story. Sounds like scum to me.”

“That's enough.” Surgepox interposed himself between TJ and the others “We've got no evidence.”

“I agree,” Minby joined his side “What's to say that he's part of the Army? We should wait until the day, things will be clearer then.”

The argument raged, but as the sun dipped below the horizon the fighters withdrew, seeing that this debate was futile. TJ for now, to his immense relief, was spared. One by one the members drifted off to their beds, their dreams haunted by doubt and paranoia.

Outside, the darkness deepened and started to spread across the land.

Nobody was lynched.

Night has fallen! The day will begin on Monday at 9pm GMT. Send in your actions!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Ok, so looks like it's going to be a typical wasted first day with no lynches. Awesome. *Annoyed*

Anyway... Q, You never mentioned my vote on TheTJ, I feel left out! Sad
Well, not really, I was actually going to switch my vote to Avalanche, but there really isn't much of a point now, is there? Bummerness. Stupid no voters. Every time. I dunno though, nothing to be done about it I guess but grumble. Oh, and DEATH!!!!! Just for ironic purposes Razz

I'm posting this because I woke up minutes too late apparently and I still wanted to post

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Big fucking whoop. We dont stretch the rules for timezones.

night is night, and you shouldn't be saying anything. Period.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Sahrimnir had slunk away from the inn, unable to sleep. He had been quiet through most of the day's debate, and something about it had been preying on his mind. All this talk about powers, being an asset to the team...he felt worthless in comparison. Just looking at the others, with their magic or combat skills. He wasn't skilled at either, and he hadn't got the hang of his own abilities yet. Of course, if he mentioned such a thing the others would reassure him, tell him everything was fine, he just needed more confidence. But yet...

He found himself wandering through the woods outside of town. Lost in his thoughts he hadn't noticed how far he'd strayed until a terrible sense of foreboding began to grow upon him. He stopped and looked around. There was nothing. But yet, from between the trees, he thought he could hear something.

"Hello?" he called "Anyone there?"

The forest exploded into savage violence.

He barely dodged aside as a massive sword, the blade thicker than himself, smashed into the loam where he'd been standing moments before. His gaze flowed up the sword to the muscular arm that wielded it to the horrific, monstrous visage of its owner.

The demon roared in blood lust.

Sahrimnir turned and bolted as behind him the trees were torn up by the demon's pursuit. He brought the image of one of his friends to mind and his body began to warp and shift in response, until soon he was the runner, his speed now blinding and the trees just blurs around him. Speed he had, but direction he had not, and soon found himself disorientated within a clearing.

The heavy tread soon announced the demon's arrival. Sahrimnir spun and growled, attempting to not show his fear. His body began to change again, growing larger and hairier, a pair of horns curling from his skull. The faun stood in defiance as the demon bore down.

It was not a contest. For all his new strength he was hopelessly outclassed. His arms torn from their sockets, his torso ripped open and spilling his insides he lay screaming amongst the undergrowth. The demon raised his hoof and placed it on his skull.

"I like it when they scream," he grinned, slamming his full weight down.

Sahrimnir was killed! He was Camilla, the Beacon of Change. Alignment: Town

Someone had a lucky escape

Someone caused no end of trouble

Someone thought they knew the truth

Day 2 has begun! Night will fall on Wednesday at 9pm GMT.

Last edited by Raya on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 pm

@Req I believe no voting is the best early move, since you're mathematically more likely to hit a townie than a mafian when you blindvote off of no evidence.

Anyways I noticed a lot of people protecting TJ during the last phase, even Weldar broke his normal policy just to not vote him, and Snake showed uncharacteristic mercy. TJ didn't even claim, all these people just rallied around him based off nothing. I think they know more than we do, and having friends right out of the gate is a good sign that they may be mafs together.

FoS: TheTJ

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Alright, Sah was killed by Nimisch (sp) I assume. Him being the brute of the dark generals I would wager he has a unblockable, but it being used on Sah strikes me as odd.

Sah's role as Camilla.....well.....as a shapeshifter maybe he could change allegiance or something? Change power every so often? I couldn't hazard a guess.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Alright, if there had been any doubts, the generals are the Mafia. For those not familiar with the lore, I suggest reading up the story so far in the DbtD-setup thread.

No offense to Sah, but he is not a likely Night 1 target. Also the lack of second nightkill is interesting.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Like Fed said... It's to no one's surprise (of the RPers) that the mafia seem to be the Generals of the Evil Army.
What was it again? The demon, swordsman/warrior dude, some sort of succubi kindof lady and a wwizard.

Also kindof clear that the town obviously is the forumers in the RP, so possibly any 3rd parties would be the NPCs of the RP. (like kings of countries and stuff)

Camilla is a shapeshifter in the RP, so what would've she been able to do in the mafia?
Ninja'd.... but fuck it, i'm just gonna add on it it.

Surge, unless you're going with an "they know we know that they know" arguement... I don't think weldar and snake would immediately protect their buddy-bud mafian in the first dayphase... :\

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Since Perry pointed it out that I forgot, added the night summary hints to my last post.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I can't say for certain why they did what they did, but I would like to point out that by this point most of us would know an open protection of a close lynch day one of a mafian would end in death pretty soon. If I were to die and show up mafian they'd be next.

It's looking like there's no SK this game, which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I am a little suspicious of Requiem retroactivley saying he was going to switch away from me when it turned out I wouldn't get lynched. Possibly in order to save face so FoS: Req.

Wow... super ninja'd by 5 people.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm

lucky escape, no end of trouble and thinking they know something...
It's not alot of actions so im left wondering if these are townie, 3rd party or mafian powers, or just a mixture and some picked at random.

Y'know... all in all... It's kindof suspiscious as fuck that TheTJ is alive after such a giant claim of "being benevolent and important".... It's not like he was guarded otherwise the hints would've likely said that.
But then there's the lucky escape line... perhaps a bus character? Minby, who can run ridiculously fast in the RP?

Either way, i'm kindof quirking my eyebrow here....

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

@TJ and Fed

Actually I think there is a SK and/or Vig

someone made a lucky escape? sounds as if someone besides Sah was targetted but got lucky

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 pm

@TJ: The SK Could have had a good doctor or been hit with a role block. Nice that there is no 2nd kill last night, but until it is a few days in and there are no other kills. We should not take him out of the equation.

@Fed: I am going to be doing a lot reading in the next few days.

@Perry: there are a lot of people who would have made better targets then Sah. Even more so this early on,why they would go after Sah and not TJ I am not sure. But him being alive this early in the game does not really stand out as a big thing to me. Though with that being said, if it goes on and he is still alive then it woud start to ook worse for him as it goes on.

Ninja'd

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Normally when I'm mafia I'll look at a target that narrowly avoided death and not night kill them, expecting the town to do it the next day phase anyway. I'm too close to dying to die if you like.

Also, I posted about no SK before I saw the night hints.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the nightphase review!

First off-
Raya wrote:
Someone had a lucky escape

I can't tell if this is flavortext for someone got doc'd and saved night one, or if someone has a luck-based power. Either way, this might be why there was only one kill... assuming previous claims of a second kill were correct.

Raya wrote:
Someone caused no end of trouble

Saboteur? Roleblocker? Troublemaker? Driver? Whatever it is, they're probably messing with our actions- maybe that's why sah was killed...?

Raya wrote:
Someone thought they knew the truth

I'd say cop, but the "thought" thing makes me wary- what if the cop has a chance to be incorrect? ._.

All in all, not much to go by- but it's a start.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:@Perry: there are a lot of people who would have made better targets then Sah. Even more so this early on,why they would go after Sah and not TJ I am not sure. But him being alive this early in the game does not really stand out as a big thing to me. Though with that being said, if it goes on and he is still alive then it woud start to ook worse for him as it goes on.
Kinda along with what TheTJ said, but the mafia not targeting TJ puts him up for review this phase. "What didn't he die? He must be mafia!" But unfortunately, it's not that simple, and he could be set up to be lynched today. That, and because of his softclaim, TheTJ made a good target for a protection role, so it could have been in the mafia's best interest to not target TheTJ.

That's all for now. Gotta run to class.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

TheTJ wrote: I am a little suspicious of Requiem retroactivley saying he was going to switch away from me when it turned out I wouldn't get lynched. Possibly in order to save face so FoS: Req.

I would just like to point out that throughout the first day phase, I always push for a lynch. I'll start with a nonsense first vote (DF, Vie, Q, Whoever) and then when someone starts to accumulate votes, I change my vote to them. As such, when you had the majority of Votes I was pushing for you, I voted for you, and when things changed off of you, I was content to change my vote, so long as somebody was lynched. When nobody dies, it is more difficult to figure out people's affiliations.

Then we take Sah's death in the game, a standard low target, yet he was killed. There was no action really from him, a single post saying that he was withholding his vote, so why was he targeted? Even if there was a driver involved, why would they choose him? His death doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

As for TheTJ surviving, I dunno. I'm fairly certain we have a Doctor Role in the game (Avalanche Role wouldn't likely be a reviver as death is permanent in the RP(And it's simply the most obvious in appearance)) so a lack of a second death seems to be the result of a good Doctor role. If it was used on TheTJ, I couldn't say. I'd be more likely to wager it was used on Q as he seems to be the typical nexus for powers at night. A serial killer could just as easily be a Vigilante (We've got enough players who could easily carry the role), but without any flavor text referencing them, it's hard to say. Yes, I know I haven't really said much in this post, honestly I just don't know what to say, so just thinking out loud, give me something to look back on later (If I remember)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Fuck man why didn't DRTJR die?

He always has to die on the first night its like a rule.

Fuck this Mafia must suck.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

It actually happened in a few games that there where not many kills the first night due to there being quite a few people and everyone can do something the first night. It doesn't come until after 2-3 days that the town starts losing key roles and the mafia/SK's have more leeway to get their actions through.

I'm not really adding much to what had already been said, but haven't seen anything to vote on yet either.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Vote: Snake

I just scrolled through four or five of the past games and have never seen Snake vote No One before on a day one. The fact that he did makes me question his alignment rather strongly. If he does end up being mafian, then it's probable that TheTJ is as well. It's not much to go on, but that's what happens when there isn't a lynch on Day One

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top