Let's play Kaizo Mario 64!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's play Kaizo Mario 64!

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Yea, I was honestly surprised when I did that. Was expecting to take so much longer on it then I actually did.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Like, WOOOOOOOAH, 3 videos in the same day? No way....Yes way!

MIGHT want to turn the volume down a little before you start these up. Fiddling with the video editing software I use and it might be overly loud.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Here. Bowser Stage 1. Boy was it hellish. The red coins that is, I said "screw it, I'll come back later when I'm not recording to at least get them once so I have a general idea of what to do, and they don't have to see me doing the same thing, over and over and over and over for an hour or so." I still managed to do that a few times, mind you. This had to get cut into four parts so Youtube would actually host them. I slapped them all together in one video, tallied up to a little over 40 minutes. Youtube spazzed and threw it back at me. So here's the collected series that is Bowser stage one.

There's also a wee bit of Boo's Mansion in it, I tend to go and do everything I can before fighting each Bowser fight. Kaizo hack said no.

As this was my first time NOT screwing up and having FRAPS not crap out on me while I'm doing it first attempt, some things just take time. This is what happens when I don't have prior knowledge on what to do.

Last thing, Sorry but I fiddled around with the voice recorder I use in an attempt to get rid of the clicking noise my controller makes. The end result was, a completely inaudible commentary. So unfortunately, no commentary for these.

WARNING

While I was putting them all through the editor, I kinda managed to forget to turn the volume down on the second video. Videos one three and four have acceptable volume levels, the second is loud. Really loud. Put down your volume for that one if you value your hearing.

Was awkward as all hell throwing bowser around with a PS2 controller

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 am

The creator really likes having those Fire Jets everywhere. I was kinda thinking that there was going to be extra piano's on the marri-go-round, and Bouncing Fires on Bowser's arena...Good luck going back for those red coins and extra star in Bowser's lair. Definitely up there past those moving plats that you had a hard time between vids 2-3.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Sooooo yea, with my laptop not being in working condition right now, it might be awhile before I get another episode of this out. I'll post another as soon as I can. Red coins. You will shit bricks when you see what must be done for them.

Last edited by Relmitos on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 am

Just dropping by to say, due to reasons beyond my control this is gonna be in hiatus for awhile. Will continue as soon as possible.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 am

Yay finally getting more of this done. Huzzah! Here's the goodies.

Here are times for you so that if you get tired of watching me bang my head against a wall for awhile you can skip to the next one. I'd advise you to watch at least a little bit of each one to see what I had to do for them. I'll be honestly surprised if someone watches all of Coin 6.

One last thing; since this is recorded and altered on a different comp, I don't know how loud the sound is gonna be. I'd suggest starting low and going up to an acceptable level. Let me know how loud it is, would you kindly? It'd be helpful for later episodes.

Coin times are:
Coin 1: 0:00-1:00
Coin 2: 1:00-2:55
Coin 3: 2:55-4:56
Coin 4: 4:56-12:07
Coin 5: 12:07-13:18
Coin 6: 13:18-15:00

Coin 6: 0:00-7:53
Coin 7: 7:53-10:14
Coin 8: 10:14-fin
The voice ended up being slightly behind the video on this one because I had to splice video and audio to make it work, didn't come out perfectly

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 am

Next up. I start up Cool Cool Mountain. I've acquired all seven stars, but I've only hosted the first star. I'll try to get the rest up later on. Enjoy. (P.S. As per usual, the red coins.....oh the red coins, why do you hate me so?)

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 am

Next set, hot off the press. I'm busy editing and hosting the red coin star vids as I type this, so those will come soonish. Your in for a treat with those.

Also; yay, I finally got a new headset. So hopefully the Cool Cool Mountain videos and the Invis Cap Switch stage will be the last one where you can hear the tapping noises from my controller.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 am

It took me longer to edit and host these things then it did for me to actually do the stages in the first place. Enjoy the red coins, it's amazing. You'll require about 34 minutes to watch it all, fair warning.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 am

My computer is pretty archaic...so it has a hard time loading these. Hopefully when I go out to do laundry at someone else's place I can watch them.

The first of the Bowser coin videos gave me a 'this video is private' message, how do I get around that. Do we have to be Youtube profile friends?

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Oooooh.....didn't realize that was a problem. I thought when it said "Anyone with the link" meant that would do it. I fixed them all, try again. Thanks for mentioning that.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 pm

NOPE, it's not dead yet. I've not forgotten about this. I do rather want to beat this, I just went and procrastinated hard.

I've actually got all of the haunted mansion recorded and stuff, I just haven't edited the whole thing yet. I'll get around to that later.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 am

Yes, this again.

I do not have voice recording for this world, as I tried something new with the recorder, and it didn't work and I didn't realize it until it was to late. So no voice recording, but I doubt anyone actually really cares.

Volume may or may not be funny, I don't know. Be safe.

Do yourself a favor and skip from 7:40 to about 17:50, I spent about 10 minutes running around in circles lost so that's kinda wasted footage that I should've edited out ages ago I just didn't.

This one ended up way to quiet, meh.

I've got the last ghost mansion video uploading, I'll post that tomorrow after classes. For now, sleep.

(Say something if they aren't working right, they should be though. That and, asking someone who actually does watch this, what stage next? We've got Lethal Lava Land, Hazy Maze Cave, and Shifting Sand Land. I've not actually entered any of them, so I'm not aware of any death traps just from entering them like Jolly Roger's)

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 am

I don't care which one as long as Lethal Lava Land is last.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Red Coins in the Ghost House! Everyone likes the red coins in this hack, right? Right? I got permissions updated at some point so I can make videos longer then 15 minutes now, so I just slapped all the remaining Ghost House stars into it.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 am

You people need to tell me if I accidentally manage to leave a video set to private. Caught that last one after I went and hosted this one, so those who couldn't watch it should be able to now.

For now, next world.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top