TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Endgame

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Endgame

Post  Quaetam on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 pm

You know Quaetam, I always took you for a rather logical player, but seeing as you can't take a little bit of criticism without exploding into "UR SCUM," I can't see it that way anymore. I asked you to explain why you defending td, no more, no less. How does that make me scum? how does that make me suspicious? It honestly looks like you're just taking it personally, just saying 'If you don't see it my way, you must be scum!" This is not how we find mafians, this is how Quaetam runs another game for the rest of the town. Last game we trusted him in this, and we all lost. So I am asking the town to be more critical of others, and not take Q as the word of god, because I haven't forgotten how we were fucked on that last time. You flatly stated you were unwilling to divulge on what information you are currently defending td, merely giving us a supposed source on it, so I will take that as a no. "No," says Quaetam, "I will not tell the town what is going on, I am a tyrant you can trust." -Surge

As rhetortically charged and powerful as your speech here is, it contains several flaws that bring me to the verge of facepalming in exasperation. Here it seems you blatantly refused to read my wall. Awesome. I'm defending td because I was the Yoshi role. I was an Eevee and am now a Jolteon, having evolved when recruited by a townie. The way the Yoshi role works is that he starts without alignment, and upon being PMed gains the alignment of the person who PMed me. That is all the information you need, I don't have to out another townie's role for you when I can simply claim my own to prove his innocence. I am now a townie. If you wish to lynch me to prove it, be my guest. But once I go down, Relmitos must be lynched next. At this rate I think Surge should follow, though he could be a skeptical, defensive townie.

I'm condemning Relmitos because he's my next suspect and attacking you because you are now defending him. Had you reacted better with this last post of yours I'd have backed off, but thank you for essentially confirming this. Your personal attacks aside, what really does it for me is how you chose to ignore my roleclaim up there, which I'd like to think is good enough reason as any.

I disagree, and what I am implying and now directly stating is that you are aligned with him because you are teammates, either in the form of being mafians, or being cultists. I don't buy at face value that you guys just PMd each other and comepltely cleared everything, if you could sell someone on your innocence in PMs, you'd have the game won by day 5. -Surge

Once more, see what I said above about my role. It is the word of smash himself that cleared td, not td's PM to me. And again, actually read my last textwall. For me to call td out and then protect him would be suicide in ANY OTHER SCENARIO. Had I been mafia, it would have not only brought him into the spotlight, but me as well. There is nothing to be gained by this. This brings me to:

you live in the spotlight, Quaetam. Was acting in the spotlight your demise last game? no, it turned it in your favor and won it for you. I don't think you're afraid to make a big public play.-Surge

I'm not afraid to make a big public play, but I'm afraid to make a stupid one. I'm not going to out another mafian, and out myself with him, because were I lynched RIGHT NOW, if I was mafian, I'd flip scum, and td would follow due to how I defended him. And if td flipped scum, I'd follow due to defending him Razz

Simple as that. It would be an utterly stupid idea. And I haven't taken all opposition to be Mafia, I simply find you suspicious for defending my top suspect, and now ignoring the evidence I gave to simply say I'm asking you guys to trust me blindly. You could be a townie with an overdose of healthy skepticism, but I'm looking more at oyu as scum right now.

Vote Tally:
DRTJR (2): Avalanche, Relmitos
Relmitos (2): Quaetam, td260
td260 (1): TJ
Quaetam (1): SurgePox

Last edited by Quaetam on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added vote tally.)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 pm

I like when Surge plays.

He doesn't afraid of anything.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm going to agree with Snake on this, Surge is one hell of a sight to see.

Moving on. As a reminder for everyone reading this, it is past 2am right now and I had a few drinks, so I'll cut it short. As I said above, focusing on the cult/mason discussion is not beneficial and just clogging up discussion and slowing down the scumhunt. All Relm did, was exactly that.

So until I reread tomorrow Vote:Relmitos

I'll see if I can add anything tomorrow, not promising it. Busy weekend and without interneta ccess on my phone, it is being difficult.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Current Vote Tally:
Relmitos (3): Quaetam, td260, Fedaykin
td260 (1): TJ
Quaetam (1): SurgePox
No One (1): DRTJR

Glad you guys got some voting in. Night falls in about 18.5 hours. If for some reason I am not able to post a lynch post at that time (because I'm unsure what i will be doing tomorrow), I will at least lock this thread and post soon.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 pm

That was interesting and all, but you still missed the main point of my entire post, which is that you are running this game, and are unwilling to make yourself checked, and that operating on information left purposefully vague is handing the key to the city over to the mafia. What do I mean by checked? I mean not working in the shadows when it's vital for the town to know where they're going. Last time we let you run the show, we were all fucked for it, so I'm not letting it happen again, and I'm asking you to make it clear. Your current, new roleclaim where you spelled out the yoshi role is appreciated, simply saying "I'm the yoshi" doesn't actually mean shit to me, and I understand how you don't need to explicate td's role in order for this to be a claim. You can take that as blatant ignorance, or a lack of familiarity with forum mafia, even if you go with the wrong one, my feelings will remain unhurt. The mucky part for you is, that this still doesn't confirm you two as townies at all, it just confirms that you have knowledge of a role that, if claimed, gives you reason to claim to be connected to another. A non-standard role, at that, which there is no real confirmation is really even in the game aside from "smash totally would."

Secondly, I don't give a shit about Relmitos, I just think he's an uninformed player for not taking Brotherhood seriously, or a bad mafian for not running with the opportunity to bandwagon in the direction of the brotherhood (which I honestly hadn't even realized I was presenting until Raya pointed it out, and wasn't my intent in posting it). If his head rolls and he's maf, good call Q, but I'm skeptical about this as I was skeptical about killing Avos before the scans went out, but if it works, I won't argue. The only thing I am certain of is the vitality of the town to put checks on the people trying to push actions, and the need for the damn cop to do his job. I haven't rolled cop once in 20 games, but mark my words, the day I do is the day we run things differently around here.

I'll be honest, the lack of violent biteback on the last post makes me think either he really is seeing it my way, on calling a skeptical townie a mafian for being skeptical being unwise, or he is realizing that in calling him out for being so quick to categorize, I've made it apparent that he knows clearly who are his friends and who are his enemies, which is an advantage given to people who are within a small informed minority, which is the textbook definition of mafia. I'm willing to believe, Q, that we're on the same side and tied up over an inability to trust each other, but as of now I'm unconvinced.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Based on all these arguments and theories, I'm gonna go with a FOS on Relm for a thin, illogical defense (though, to a fairly thing argument), but he's not the only suspicious one. I dont want to cast my vote right now because it's 1 am my time, in New York, and I don't wanna fuck something up (nonetheless be inconsiderate to somebody trying to have fun playing a game) because I screwed up while voting late at night. Bon nuît!

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 pm

smashbro wrote:[*]There is not an evolution mechanic in place like before.
[*]Pokemon were randomly assigned to their given roles. (Much like the players.)
[*]The Pokemon selected to use were randomly picked using random.org from 1 to 649, with the number corresponding to a Pokemon's dex entry. This is because I was mad that I got caught faking a role claim last game.
[*]Exception is that there are no legendary Pokemon.

Okay... this is what bothers me about Qs post. A LOT.

The odds of him not only getting an Eevee, but also getting a power that completely corresponds to that, AND having a role with an evolution mechanic in it seem PRETTY slim. I'm not saying it's impossible but in a randomized setting? Not the horse to bet on.

He's acting defensive, made a downright odd switch on TD that (If his role-claim is a lie) is still unexplained. I still think TD looks scummy, but if Q's been recruited or is mafia I think we need to shut that down NOW. If he's brotherhood I'd say TD is the most likely recruiter, or if not that he could be just another brotherhood member.

Let's just see where this day goes first before jumping to too many conclusions.

Unvote: TD
Vote: Q

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 am

Wow, TheTJ just whipped out the rules and slapped Q in the face with them.

Vote: Q

Good enough for me.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:47 am

The thing is Q is very good at covering his back when he's scummy. Like in my last game when he sent out his 'role post' and wrote it in British English. if he is indeed lying about his Eevee role it seems odd he would directly fly in the face of the rules like that. Usually he would make it so he has false evidence to back it up. But still, bloody suspicious.

FoS: Q
FoS: Hudson

What the hell dude, after all that's happened this past few pages you just FoS instead of voting? You apologise for not voting last night and then not vote again? Strikes me as though you're trying to appear active but not incriminate yourself.

Vote: Relmitos

Between him and Q he strikes me as the most likely. Despite Q's apparently against-the-rules something doesn't sit right with Relm's behaviour.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

Surge, see , you in turn have outright ignored MY main point.

That was interesting and all, but you still missed the main point of my entire post, which is that you are running this game, and are unwilling to make yourself checked, and that operating on information left purposefully vague is handing the key to the city over to the mafia. What do I mean by checked? I mean not working in the shadows when it's vital for the town to know where they're going. Last time we let you run the show, we were all fucked for it, so I'm not letting it happen again, and I'm asking you to make it clear. -Surge

I haven't got any special information beyond what was divulged, unless you want me to spill td's roleclaim in the thread. I've literally gone all out here, dropped the ball on my role, and told you guys td is confirmed townie. There's nothing more for me to add. I'm keeping myself as checked as possible without handing td's role over to the mafia. This insistence is part of what has me strongly suspecting you right now, the fact that despite my roleclaim being a plausible explanation for what's going on you, rather than simply doubting the claim, have until this last post glossed it over entirely, and even now that you acknowledged it you continue to focus on the idea that I'm working from the shadows and leaving information vague. There is no hidden information here whatsoever, beyond the roleclaim td gave me, and quite frankly I'm not going to out him publicly; it's not worth it. I have explained every bit of what happened, you're looking for hidden info where none exists, and, as I believe you to be, attempting to frame me as having said info without any due reason to assume I do. So that argument is entirely invalid, and making you look scummier every time you state it.

Your current, new roleclaim where you spelled out the yoshi role is appreciated, simply saying "I'm the yoshi" doesn't actually mean shit to me, and I understand how you don't need to explicate td's role in order for this to be a claim. You can take that as blatant ignorance, or a lack of familiarity with forum mafia, even if you go with the wrong one, my feelings will remain unhurt. The mucky part for you is, that this still doesn't confirm you two as townies at all, it just confirms that you have knowledge of a role that, if claimed, gives you reason to claim to be connected to another. A non-standard role, at that, which there is no real confirmation is really even in the game aside from "smash totally would."

Sadly, this does confirm us as townie, or rather confirms that we share an alignment now. TD, when you see this, can you confirm that I'm Eevee, who was a Yoshi-esque role, now a Jolteon? That way people know we're the same alignment, so if I die you're cleared. Since when have roleclaims relied on confirmation that such a role exists in the game? Look at everything from game 17's massclaim. TD claimed to be the Requiem deathtalker, with quite an extravagant, unorthodox power. There was no proof of this beyond lack of cc. Every claim works the same; you believe it or you don't. It's okay to doubt it, but frankly your reasons here are what really get me.

Secondly, I don't give a shit about Relmitos... ...If his head rolls and he's maf, good call Q, but I'm skeptical about this as I was skeptical about killing Avos before the scans went out, but if it works, I won't argue. The only thing I am certain of is the vitality of the town to put checks on the people trying to push actions, and the need for the damn cop to do his job. I haven't rolled cop once in 20 games, but mark my words, the day I do is the day we run things differently around here. -Surge

If you're willing to lynch Relmitos, then do it. The cop will do his job regardless. You, here, are suggesting that we outright wait for a copscan before allowing me to lead a lynch. If we're going to operate that way, and distrust anyone who attempts to lead the town, gg. I find it frustrating, and suspicious. Add to that the fact that you're attempting to focus solely on my actions in games 14 and 17, rather than my town playstyle in games 7, 9, and 11, in which I did exactly this and caught several mafians each time.

I'll be honest, the lack of violent biteback on the last post makes me think either he really is seeing it my way, on calling a skeptical townie a mafian for being skeptical being unwise, or he is realizing that in calling him out for being so quick to categorize, I've made it apparent that he knows clearly who are his friends and who are his enemies, which is an advantage given to people who are within a small informed minority, which is the textbook definition of mafia. I'm willing to believe, Q, that we're on the same side and tied up over an inability to trust each other, but as of now I'm unconvinced. -Surge

THESE ARE THE FACTS:

TD had no stated suspicion on him before I called him out. I had no stated suspicion on me before I called him out.

Now, what I claimed happened here is simple: TD PMed me after I called him out, and smash told me my alignment turned from ??? to Townie accordingly. That was how I knew, with 100% certainty, that td is townie. TD knows I am townie as well. Again, td, can you confirm this? It won't mean anything but once either Relmitos or I am lynched it'll be very helpful to have our alignments connected, so the death of one of us vindicates the other.

If I was scum, none of these actions would make sense. Assume, for this hypothetical scenario, that I'm scum, and defending td, as you guys seem to be theorizing. Both td and I had no stated suspicion on us, as said above, as evidenced throughout the thread. I call him out, start a bandwagon on him, he's in trouble. I then reverse, and bring suspicion onto me, now I'M in trouble. I've gone from a position in which zero people are scummy to a position in which ALL INVOLVED are scummy, and the second I die, td dies with me, or vice versa, due to how I stuck up for him. It would be a bad move no matter how you spin it. Not to mention I bus, it's what I do Razz Look at every game I've been mafia, ever. I don't see any possible benefit in faking a roleclaim, one that as you guys have pointed out seems to lean against the rules, in order to defend a fellow mafian I just threw into the spotlight MYSELF. It would be damning both of us in a game where the mafia is one man down. There's no logic to support this scenario whatsoever, even were I trying to manipulate you guys this would only hurt me due to the connection I've forged with td260.

As for Surge, I understand he could possess some skepticism, which is fine on its own, but his reactions to my past several posts were far, far more personal/ad hom than that sort of skepticism usually necessitates. Furthermore, my FOS on you was a reaction test that you failed in my eyes, as I don't see it that scummy for me to call you out for defending my primary suspect at the time, and you proceeded for condemning me for attempting to lead the town, and keeping info in the shadows, info I then went and straight-up divulged. You then proceeded to insist I was keeping secrets without good reason. To doubt my explanation is understandable, if at this point incorrect. To insist I'm refusing to explain, as you have been, when I've explained perfectly, is scummy. Beyond that I've stated my reasons above, and will do so again only if necessary. It's funny, really, that you see me as backing off at all, and that you call me defensive after that last post of yours. Just as you see me 'backing off' due to you 'showing me you know I know who's on my side or not', I see you might have realized the trap you've gotten yourself into, and are backing off: If Relm is lynched and flips mafia, you follow tomorrow, I'll be doing everything in my power to ensure that. And, if I'm lynched now, when I flip townie, you're done.

As it stands I am all but useless, the only value I have comes from my scumhunting abilities. TD is far more important than I. If you guys deem it necessary to lynch me after all this, that's fine. Relmitos is where the hammer should fall today, but I'm willing to take one for the team if it will out Surge and Relmitos. But once I go, the priority to lynch is Relmitos and then Surge if Relmitos is mafia.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 am

Smash originally meant for there to be no evolution-upon-lynch. When I PMed Q, I was given the choice of a thunderstone, a waterstone and a firestone. I went with the thunderstone, and now he's a jolteon. nothing more to say on this matter, beyond the fact that I'd prefer it if he wasn't lynched.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 am

i'm not going to defend Q in any way other than to say that i know for a fact that he is in fact an eevee. You may or not believe me when i say this but i have not been in contact with him or TD. However, other than the fact that he's an eevee i have no idea whether he's good or bad. So yeah one part is true but whether he evolved or not is still the question. He could be telling the truth, since one part is in fact true or he could be using that bit of truth and warping the rest. I think i'm probably going to hold off on voting for him for now and just throw a FOS: Q I do think it's kinda weird that while Q is voting relm, relm isn't doing much to defend himself or switch votes to protect himself, then again he hasn't exactly been active. He could really be a towny that just messed up or a mafian who also slipped up and is now laying low as to protect the rest of his buddies and not associate/incriminate them in any way since he's pretty much a dead man walking. personally i'm more apt to believe #2 so i'll VOTE:RELM

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 am

Q: As soon as I saw the

I'm defending td because I was the Yoshi role. I was an Eevee and am now a Jolteon, having evolved when recruited by a townie.

I knew who to vote for. Kinda surprised Q tried to use something so early that goes against the rules of play.

Relm: He is acting very weird this game. But he did not try to use something not in the game.

Surge: I like him right now. He also seemed to have manage to make Q slip. But we will find that out later on.

So with all of that

VOTE:Roy

Last edited by Hekatommy Riagon on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change the color from green to lime.)

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am

I like how more people are adopting using lime for quotes :3. It's a much more space-efficient way to do things, which is important to me due to my textwalling.

Viero, I understand you've been paying like zero attention to the game, but seriously, you said that you knew who to vote for as if you wanted to vote me, and then voted for Avalanche.....

WHY did you vote Avalanche?

Current Vote Tally:
Relmitos (5): Quaetam, td260, Fedaykin, Raya, DarkFalco
Quaetam (3): SurgePox, TJ, SnakeInABox
Avalanche (1): Viero
No One (1): DRTJR

Last edited by Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added vote tally)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 am

Why would I suddenly vote for Roy for no reason at all while I made it clear I want to vote for you?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

Yes. That is indeed what I just asked. Care to explain?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 am

Fuck it, he did not say that I had to hide it . My vote was controlled and I had to vote Roy.

By the way I knew what you were saying. I was trying to make it clear without saying directly (Why else would I vote for someone random like that with no reason?) as I did not know if I could say it or not as I remember that is the case in some of the games.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 am

...well, assuming you're not lying, whoever placed this on you probably tried to help get Av lynched earlier, before I started the ball rolling on td and then Relm. Perhaps they even sought to frame td in the process. Honestly I'm surprised you were allowed to mention it, that goes entirely against the purpose of the role, though I guess mafians could use it as an excuse or something. A bit suspicious on your end I'll say, for that reason, but for now I'm gonna wait until you post more to gauge.

All that aside, I have a couple things to say here.

First, again , yes, I know this claim doesn't seem to fit the normal rules. However, as I detailed earlier, making this play as scum would be utter suicide; there's nothing to possibly be gained by it. Now that td reciprocated, you know he and I share alignment, be us Mafian, Brotherhood, or Town. If you want to lynch one of us to prove that we're town, lynch me, td's role is much more valuable than I. This is risk free, even if I'm protecting him as a mafian, because if I flip Mafian, you can lynch td too, if I flip Brotherhood, you can lynch td too. However, when I flip town, as I know I will, td is cleared.

Since I'd prefer to not waste a day, and am 95% sure about my suspicions here, if you guys realize exactly how scummy Surge and Relm have been, Relm for reasons stated ages ago as well as a total lack of defending himself (which makes me wonder, mafia lynchbomb of sorts perhaps? No point speculating. I'm willing to die if it comes to that), Surge due to the nature of his argument, because even though yes, he disagreed with me, and yes, that's fine, he stood SO STRONGLY against the idea of me leading the town the SECOND I decided to shift off of td260 onto Relmitos, and once I provided a roleclaim here he has done everything he could to tear that apart or outright ignore it, not merely doubting it but going out of your way to doubt it, deriding it as an illogical explanation without proper reason, and continuing to insist I'm operating based on secret shadow info. See my last textwall. If you guys see that, if you see logic and recognize that my current play would have been utter suicide for a mafian, follow through with this and lynch Relmitos, and if Relm flips mafia or brotherhood, mafia especially, lynch Surge after.

Beyond this, if you lynch Relmitos today, several things can be cleared up at once. Surge's, td260's, mine, and Relm's alignments will all become clearer, ESPECIALLY if I'm right about Relm being mafia.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Night falls in one hour. I have not had time to start a post and I'm busy saying goodbyes and packing to drive back to college so the post will be late.

Edit: I'll be locking the thread when the phase ends.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Alright everyone, welcome one and all to the scum hunt, brought to you by the delicious taste of fried Lemmings.

Scum move one: Q said TD turned him towny but won't say why. There's two reasons he might do this: 1. He's lying about it all or 2. TD has a powerful role for the town. However, if the latter were the case, it would be really bad for him to point him out specifically cause the mafia would notice this as well

Scum move two: Surge is being sensationalist and quite well at that, however that's all he's done. One thing Q has offered up that Surge hasn't is that Q will bite the bullet and take a lynch if it means Surge and Relm get lynched next. I find that a little suspicious since usually in this scenario that is the go to move for the innocent player. A mafian or other evil-aligned party is never going to throw them self under the bus on the condition of killing someone else if they turn up innocent, since they're scum.

Unless of course they don't reveal as scum.

Scum move three: Quaetem is Quaetem, this is how he wins games and Surge brings up valid points

Innocent move: Q would be really dumb to play this like he has if he were scum. Making a big post outing TD and then instantly flip flopping is a really dumb play.

Not so innocent move: Q is still unwilling to share details really beyond the fact that he and TD are aligned now, and supposedly with the town. Like I said earlier, specifically incriminating a player but then being secretive about it is a stupid play to get us off them. If TD's role is so important that Q can't explain further and he is townie, that's already got him marked for death by the mafia.

I'm going to Vote: Quaetem now and then tomorrow, if he pops scum, I'm voting TD and if not, I'm voting Surge. I think this is the best play to be making.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Quaetam wrote:the fact that despite my roleclaim being a plausible explanation for what's going on you, rather than simply doubting the claim, have until this last post glossed it over entirely
Are you playing dumb or something? I specifically said I didn't know what a Yoshi role was. There's a difference between purposefully glossing over relevant information and ignoring something on purpose.
There is no hidden information here whatsoever, beyond the roleclaim td gave me, and quite frankly I'm not going to out him publicly; it's not worth it.
See, this is the enormous red flag for me here, his unwillingness to give the town peace of mind. We just have to trust that his info is good. We trusted that his information and arguments were good last game, and we fucking lost!
I have explained every bit of what happened, you're looking for hidden info where none exists, and, as I believe you to be, attempting to frame me as having said info without any due reason to assume I do. So that argument is entirely invalid, and making you look scummier every time you state it.
This is my biggest problem with you, Q, is this mccarthyism in the face of skepticism. And this your biggest tell as a mafian, mafians know clearly who are their friends and who are their enemies, so when they see someone in town, instead of assuming that this person has or lacks information, they immeditaly assume that opposition = scum. I'm opposed to just saying "this guys is clear, trust me dudes" because we get fucked when we do that. Instead, you're chaining me to Relmitos, someone I haven't talked to all game, not because we have agreed about anything, but because I questioned you. Believe it or not, Q, not everyone who disagrees with you are allies, and this implied tie is what makes you further scum in my eyes, trying to say that killing relmitos is valuable for determining alignments, completely glossing over the fact that when we kill him, we lose a player. Why don't we kill you in his stead? you are so apt on getting information out of bodies, why not offer yours up?

Also, guys, Q falseclaimed. this is practically confirmed. It's blowing my mind that anybody here isn't voting for him, given that he stated that his role is something that is, in game rules, impossible to have. He lied

Last edited by SurgePox on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sentance fragment)

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Now, you see here, even in the face of glaring mistakes on his part, Q is once again managing to BS his way out of it. Somehow. I dunno. Point of this is, however, that I have a trump card that Q doesn't actually know about. And it's an ace. I'm going to use it now. Just because you all refuse to FINALLY hang him, when he FINALLY does manages to slip, for once, does not make him innocent, even if I flip scum. It's as simple as this, really.

Surge: Look, guys, he's claiming as a role thats probably not in the game, among other things.

Q: Hey, guys, it's cool. Believe me, I'm an eevee that evolved.

TJ: Wait.....what? *goes to first page, grabs the ground rules of this game that smash himself posted* This says that there IS no evolution mechanic.

Snake: Well hey now, TJ brings up an exellent point. I think we should vote Q.

Td: Dude, bro, what he says is true. Smash gave me an item that completely ignores his own rule entirely. Q is a jolteon now. Leave my partner alone. I'd like him to live.

Q: Inorite? You all suck at this game, bow down to me and bend to my will like good little lemmings. Remember last game? lul, irrelevant.

Q's running the game again, and I'm going to do what I can to make sure he dies

And so I don't die for now, Unvote: DRTJR, Vote: Quaetam

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:59 pm

The lunch post won't be for awhile. Sorry im overwhelmed irl right now and I just want to go back home.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm

The extended day dragged on until an argument broke out over a fine lunch about who was behind the calamity. The fine lunch spoiled by claims of guilt and deceit. By the end of the day the town hall was a mess with food stains covering the room. The heat of the battle saw a few participants of the food fight at each other's throats. The citizens eventually rallied between two nominees for the impending lynch.

The situation grew ugly when a Dewott stood on a table, pointed at Quaetam, and shouted, "He has you all fooled, and I'm going to do what I can to make sure he dies." The Dewott drew his scalchops from his hips and lunged at Quaetam with a committed attack. Quaetam was not quick enough to prevent the assault, and he was cut down by the razor shell's assault.

Although Quaetam was slain, he was not without one last defense. The static electricity coursing through his needle fur stunned his attacker with a paralyzing shock, severely hindering his mobility.

Quaetam was killed. He was Jolteon. Affiliation: Townie.

Relmitos was paralyzed.

Everyone in the room was then silent. The day was over, and there was no set decision whom to lynch before the attack. No one had time to change his or her mind. Night was upon them, and so members of the town hall left the discussion to be continued tomorrow.

Tied vote! No one was lynched!

It is now night. Day 3 will begin Monday, March 26 at 10:00pm PST. Send me your night actions.

*Please note the time change in phase shifts. This will probably be the norm now. Given how my schedule will be for the following weeks, I won't be able to shift phases at the usual time due to work and classes.*

And what a glorious lunch it was.

Edit: Also, for anyone that didn't vote last dayphase, let's try to change that.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Night passed with a myriad of activity, most keeping to the shadows. A Riolu was out on her own, but she was not alone. She was being stalked by someone unfriendly, and it wasn’t long before DarkFalco became aware of that fact. Still, she kept moving through the night, trying to pinpoint the relative location of her pursuer. Finally, she broke to the middle of an open street and shouted, “Show yourself!”

The air was still. The Riolu still sensed a presence nearby, but even with her power of the aura, she could not sense exactly where. Only the ripples of energies. A wave of Psychic energy shot from the darkness and struck DarkFalco. Another wave shot, and while the Riolu tried to deflect the attack she was unable to avoid it. From the shadows emerged the Riolu's pursuer, who the closed the distance between them. As this Pokemon got nearer, DarkFalco tried to defend herself by striking with a force palm, but to no avail. She was at the mercy of her assailant. The attacker prepared a final attack, and unleashed it on DarkFalco, ending her life.

DarkFalco was killed. She was Riolu. Affiliation: Town.

Aside from the one casualty and the final cries of a fallen, the rest of the night remained rather quiet.

It is now Day 3. Night falls in 48 hours on March 28th at 10:00pm PST.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top