TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Endgame

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Endgame

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh- Viero, regarding that last PM I sent, please disregard it.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm extending the phase for 24 hours.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Excuse me while im kind of disturbed about how you seem to be so sure about what Fed's power was, Viero Neutral There's really only one way someone can know a mafians power, and I don't think you're meant to say you know what theirs was if you don't want to look scummy.
Granted the option is there seeing it happened before, but didn't it happen those times with forcing you to mention your vote? Did anyone get a PM forcing them to say they voted for TD?

Also, him using my opinion of TD to try and get a lynch on the guy isn't all that odd. At the moment, with his network, TD is a much larger threat than I am and apparently I gave him an oppertunity to flip that lynch on to td. Also taking in account that so far TD doesn't seem to have been able to be killed at night.... Which sounds suspiscious as I say that aloud, but a fin.
If he really has a votesteal like you said, then with me, DRTJR, him and his votesteal, the votes would be 4 vs 3 and TD would've been lynched. His plan obviously didn't work though.
Again, you can hardly take me accountable for his actions :\ All of your arguements against me are what other people are doing around me, I've done nothing related to Fed or anyone Neutral
So yeah, I CAN say you're just really set on me being mafian because you dislike me, because forcing actions of other on my plate so that I suddenly become "guilty" doesn't really make for solid evidence. It's not unheard of of mafians using townie votes for their own needs :\ Look at last game if you want proof of that Neutral

But okay, seeing the dayphase is running out of time, we have 3 votes out of 6 right now, I'll have to vote aswell.
It's a tough spot since all of you have their suspiscious sides and at the same time seem mostly innocent.
With my theory, Minby would be most beneficial to the town due to his killings of mafians, but this is just something that I've only deduced would be his role. For the moment I trust TD and seeing he has more back up for Minby than DRTJR, I'm going to make this a Vote: DRTJR
With his allignment being the possibility of SK, perhaps he's even the sole reason this game is still running, since those need to die as well for a game to end :\ That and cults. You know, that brotherhood shizzle you're all conveniently forgetting about and never mention....

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

... Perry, what gave you the idea that I'm unkillable at night?

And as for the role thing, I hypothesised. That's it, merely a hypothesis. I said it a few posts ago. Viero seems to have agreed with me on that point.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:35 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:Excuse me while im kind of disturbed about how you seem to be so sure about what Fed's power was, Viero Neutral There's really only one way someone can know a mafians power, and I don't think you're meant to say you know what theirs was if you don't want to look scummy.
Granted the option is there seeing it happened before, but didn't it happen those times with forcing you to mention your vote? Did anyone get a PM forcing them to say they voted for TD?

No there is not only one way. There was a double vote to save you. Minby could have not done it as he got that kill. DR does not have that power if he is SK, you have the mixing ability, Roy and TD could not have it and I can't since I talk to dead people. I know it by process of elimination. As I would think TD knows it as well. At least I hope he does.

Perrytheplatypus wrote:If he really has a votesteal like you said, then with me, DRTJR, him and his votesteal, the votes would be 4 vs 3 and TD would've been lynched. His plan obviously didn't work though.

At least talk about what I actually said. I said double vote, not vote steal. He could have very easily used it to save you. Which is what happened. Now why would a mafia possibly want to save you? Because it is blindingly obvious that you are scum.

Perrytheplatypus wrote:Again, you can hardly take me accountable for his actions :\ All of your arguements against me are what other people are doing around me, I've done nothing related to Fed or anyone Neutral
So yeah, I CAN say you're just really set on me being mafian because you dislike me, because forcing actions of other on my plate so that I suddenly become "guilty" doesn't really make for solid evidence. It's not unheard of of mafians using townie votes for their own needs :\ Look at last game if you want proof of that Neutral

This is broken logic, there have been plenty of times where the actions of a mafia outed other members. This is a very common thing in mafia (at least mafia on here) that anybody who has played several games should know by now. He would have NEVER saved you if you were a townie.

Perrytheplatypus wrote:With his allignment being the possibility of SK, perhaps he's even the sole reason this game is still running, since those need to die as well for a game to end :\ That and cults. You know, that brotherhood shizzle you're all conveniently forgetting about and never mention....

And you seem to forget that there is another mafia out there. I highly doubt that Smash only put in 4 mafias with 21 players.

Lets see, Twisting my words, check

Conveniently leaving out the fact that there would be another mafia to draw attention away, check

Being connected to a mafia, check

I could go on, but you get the point.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 am

VotePerry

Even I'm not so stupid to revel myself as an SK if I were one. I lament the fact that I was Unable to become that which I dreamed of.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm

td260 wrote:... Perry, what gave you the idea that I'm unkillable at night?
It was mainly a spin of the mind because you're still alive whilst leading the town and because of Viero saying that trying to kill you would be stupid.
I didn't mean anything by it, as it could just as well be a doctor spamming his powers on you, but I don't think there's ever a doctor that protects the same target every night.

As for Vie, I'm not twisting your words at all. The double vote, vote steal thing I just assumed since I saw your votes had been stolen before in the game, and figured you'd mean it that way. The whole "talk about what im talking about" is my thing :p
Like where I said that Fed would have voted with me to get rid of TD, rather than trying to save me, which (again like I said) isn't an uncommon tactic in mafia. Seeing as you yourself said that trying to kill TD at night is stupid (for doctor or other reasons I don't know Neutral)

I'm not leaving anything out, as you should be able to tell, I'm pretty forced to solely defend myself here and there's hardly anything i can go on for mafian connections right now.
Instead of "leaving it out", I'm looking beyond that simple assumption and looking for more than just a single threat to the town.

And I never said I wasn't tied to the mafia, as clearly they tried to use me and I did scramble up that scan on me. I'm just saying that you're basically Fed's reasons and actions on my shoulders, which I could've hardly do anything with or against since I'm like... not him. And he's dead alreeady Neutral
If I had vouched for him, tried to work with him, or anything to that point at any point of the game, your theory would've made perfect sense. But the key point here is that I never even had any contact with him through or about the game :\

You keep explaining the same points, making me explain mine in response once more. It's kind of a stalemate there, man. I'm not about to roll over and die while I'm actually trying not to be an ass during a mafia game for once, and want to help the bloody town XD While you're not going to let up because with your reasoning, which assumibly seem very valid in your own eyes and you'll have to admit you just want to stick one to me and get me out of the game. It's not really going to go anywhere from there.

I think TD is the only one left to vote, so the choice is up to him *sigh* Just.... if I die, try to atleast take some credit to the stuff I said and think about things. Aside from the mafia you got a cult and possible SK still running amuck. Don't just look that over the head, since I got screwed by cults before Neutral

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Minby and you are voting DR

Roy and I are voting you, you have another vote on you because you are tied. Unless TD wants to tie it he has to vote someone other than DR.

I am not at home so I will make a real post later.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 pm

The day passed with a clear decision on whom to lynch this time. After a short discussion, Perry ended up with the majority of the votes. And so it was his turn to face the punishment of the lynch. He knew at this point that it was now a fight he could not win. Without struggling, he stood in the face of the remaining citizens that opposed him as they readied a group attack. It was a battle hard fought, but over, and he did not resist when the crowd closed in.

Perry was lynched. He was Slowking. Affiliation: Mafia

Day breaks April 16 at 10:00pm PST. Send me your night actions.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Day 7

Post  Perry on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

Can't say it in the Mafia-thread because it's locked, but good game everybody Smile Credits to Viero for sticking to his convictions because, really, I really did had all the reasons to be scum XD
Also good job TD, keeping an open mind about things is also always a good thing. Though I'm sure you didn't really trust me just yet.

I had fun trying to actually struggle for once without resorting to faking some kind of superiority complex.

And Av... good job in there son, good job *shoulder pat* Atleast you tried :p

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

The beginning of the night saw the five remaining citizens part ways to where they spent their nights. You'd think they'd be safer if they all stayed together since it's a bit of a common thing to get killed at night. But alas, everyone went home, and everyone had a safe night. When the sun rose, the five of them met up again at the town hall to repeat the process. Minby, DRTJR, TD260, Viero, and Avalanche. They all observed how everyone lived through the night, but tensions were high knowing that it still wasn't over.

It is now Day 8. Night Falls on April 18th at 10:00pm PST.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm

So

I have been role blocked

Along with that I also know who happens to be the role blocker

Now why would a townie block someone who just helped take down a mafia?

Because they are not townie.

Just as sure as I was about Perry being mafia. I am also sure now that Roy is cult.

VOTE: Roy

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 pm

There are two possible conditions for why there was no kill.

Now, Vie here had a kill to use last night. He tells me now that he decided to use it on Avalanche. On the other hand, Avalanche said he roleblocked DRTJR last night.

So.

Either DRTJR means "Viero", or the jailer is also impervious to nightkills.

Or, alternatively, Av is the godfather.

Since there really isn't anything else to go on, let's just go with Vote: Avalanche For now.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 pm

As some one who has been apetenly blocked for a couple of days, I shall join this bandwagon against Av, since it doesn't make sence that he said he block Me and blocked V instead... interesting.

VOTE:AVALANCHE

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 am

Less than 23 hours remain.

With greater than 50% of alive players already voted, there will not be a phase extension. If you have anything you want to say, say it.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 am

smashbro wrote:If you have anything you want to say, say it.

Boobs.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 am

DRTJR wrote:As some one who has been apetenly blocked for a couple of days

Does not compute. This was the first night I blocked you.

I've blocked Feday, who turned out to be a mafian. Granted I only did so because TD asked me to do it, but the effect was there all the same

After that TD asked me to blocked Minby. I refused and blocked Perry instead. There was no mafia nightkill that phase. Ergo, he was mafian. By the way, you're welcome for that.

I've blocked you for the first time this nightphase and there was no night/mafiakill.........That is a pattern if I ever saw one.

Vote; DRTJR

Also I completly negate the Av=Godfather theory by having a brain.
A godfather that scans innocent with roleblock ability sounds a tad OP doesn't it? Also I wouldn't have jumped on the possibility to block Perry, a now comfirmed mafian, while having been asked to block Minby.

I know the town seems to get suicidally stupid near endgames, but I'll try not to go on long-ass rants again.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

I am over an hour late with this. Sorry about that, forgot there was still a mafia game going.

It was a silent day. A very, very boring day. Each of the five alive only spoke once, able to say their peace in that time. Well, all except for Minby, who was asleep in his chair the whole day. A snot bubble slowly inflated and deflated with each slow breath.

The lynch vote? Oh yeah, they voted Avalanche. Time passed after the decision, yet no one moved. Finally, the Buizel rose from where he was sitting and left towards the doors. "I'll go do it myself," he shrugged. He was never seen again.

Avalanche was lynched. He was Buizel. Affiliation: Brotherhood.

It is night. You have about 47 hours. Send me your shit sooner so dayphase can begin sooner and we can *maybe* make it to page 26 in this thread.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 am

should have gone rage mode again

good game

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 pm

A Natu stood perched on his favorite shambled roof, his favorite place to wait. He knew that others have a tendency to travel in the vicinity. Time passed, but eventually the Natu's patience paid off as he figured that his target would not show. And so the Natu took flight to seek outhis target.

A Linoone stood motionless in the shadows near the Natu, picking his moment. He was after the Natu, but could not reach him from the ground. He just had to be more patient than the flying-type. He followed the Natu when he took flight from the roof, making sure to stay unnoticed. The Linoone took from shadow to shadow among alleyways and rubble until the Natu finally landed.

The Natu, now perched on another roof, seemed sure of the location. He waited a few moments to make sure all was clear before hopping from the roof and descending to the cobblestone pavement. He barely had time to fold his wings when the Linoone stalking him leaped from the darkness and pounced. The Natu struggled, but couldn't put up a fight before the Linoone lashed out with a right claw. The slash attack critically wounded the Natu, and he was left to bleed out on the cold ground.

Viero was killed. He was Natu. Affiliation: Brotherhood

The Linoone's attack was not without a downside. Although the strike was true, the contact left him with a severe jolt to his body. He found that he was unable to move as well as he could before.

DRTJR was paralyzed!

It is now Day 9. The phase ends on April 22th at 10:00pm PST.[/b]

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Just stopping by to say GG Viero, you played well man.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I actually called that vie was throwing av under the bus- he was too sure of himself.

That said, I also guessed that DRTJR had a kill power now.

Either way...

vote: drtjr

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:08 pm

But really, good game to everyone. Favorite game of mine yet.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Going to go pester minby.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

About 24 hours left. You're all in the same timezone. Someone besides td do something.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top