Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 am

Unfortunately, the two of them have been pretty damn inactive all game. -.-

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 18: Affiliations II - Endgame

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 am

smashbro wrote:Someone besides td do something.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 am

Minby vote td like your life depends on it. I need you, the town needs you all the honorable men that have been slain by this cur need you. For freedom and liberty I give you shaired victory.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Right. Trust the guy with a kill power.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 pm

DRTJR, if you really are a townie, I need to know for a fact that you can not vote. If you can give me that, I can bring us victory.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

He's got a godforsaken kill role, and CLAIMED TO BE A PSYCHIATRIST FOR THE SERIAL KILLER.

1: HE HAS OPENLY LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE.
2: IF HE DID NOT LIE, HE JOINED THE FUCKING SERIAL KILLER.
3: HE SHOT VIERO, WHO WAS DOING A LOT OF WORK FOR THE TOWN.

granted, I was going to try and have viero doublelynched today because I suspected him of bussing avalanche, but that's besides the point.

Either kill us both or kill him, but he can't vote because he's been paralyzed FOR KILLING VIERO.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Well, I have all the power, and unless I'm being fucked with about my role, this is my best bet. Vote:TD Because seeing you both burn is the only way I can guarantee myself victory.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 pm

1. I never lied about the role I was assigned
2. Their are benefits to getting the short end of the proverbial stick
3. Yes I have so far only hunted the Brotherhood. who are not town. what he did is no more impressive than other members who did more for the betterment of the town behind the scenes rather than in front.

I worked with several upstanding members of this forum for a shared victory, the cult that is the brother hood shall loose this is for those whom I counted as allies, working against you TD260 and your allies, the Brotherhood.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 am

The day's proceedings found the survivors discuss matters near the ruined harbor. A Linoone, Wobbuffet, and Nidorino faced each other in an unenthusiastic, but heated standoff. One was helpless, one stood as a voice of reason, the other held the power.

"Lynch him! For all the innocent that have died by his hand, end him!" the Linoone shouted.

The Wobbuffet responded "What? He's the one that claimed to be looking for the serial killer. HE'S the one that killed Viero last night, so in all likelihood he probably joined the serial killer!"

Minby was conflicted, unsure of who was telling the whole truth. He was at a dilemma.

The sky shone with amber rays of dusk, signaling the day was ending.

The Wobbuffet shouted, "Either kill us both or kill him, but he can't vote because he's been paralyzed FOR KILLING VIERO!"

A Squirtle approached to join in on the final moments. The other three took notice and awaited his move. He asked the Nidorino, "What will it be?"

"As much as I'd like to choose, I don't have much reason to be sure of anything." Minby averted his look to TD, and then over to DRTJR. "The only way I can be sure of winning is if we lynch them both," he said.

"So it has been decided," said the Squirtle. He then clapped his hands, and like magic, the four of them found themselves standing on the gallows. The Wobbuffet and Linoone both had a noose hanging around their necks as they awaited their execution. Playing the part of executioner was the Nidorino. His hand rested on a switch lever. The quirtle observed as a tense moment of silence passed. Finally, Minby pulled the lever. A trapdoor opened from below TD and DRTJR, and they fell until the pull of the rope stopped their fall. The hanging killed the Linoone quickly, and somehow managed to kill the Wobbuffet too.

DRTJR was lynched. He was Linoone. Affiliation: Serial Killer.

Td260 was lynched. he was Wobbuffet. Affiliation: Town.

The Squirtle looked to the Nidorino one last time and said, "Congratulations, the city is yours." He turned and took in the scene of decimated buildings and structures. "Make of it how you will," he said as he walked off with no plans of returning.

Spoiler:
The Townies Win!

Minby gathered his senses as he took in the scene of being the sole survivor of the recent trials. He took to roaming the city, trying the remember how everything was before the calamity. He wandered to the city's edges along the coast, until settling at an edge. Minby looked out over the majestic rocky coast bathed in the grandeur of the setting sun...

...and he thought of nothing, because he is a Nidorino.

.:.:.:.:.:.

This game's winners are: Sahrimnir and the Townies
Runner ups: the Serial Killers (Snake and DRTJR)

Endgame Affiliations
Town: Minby, td260, Eisen, DarkFalco, TheTJ, Weldar, hudsonboy, and Quaetam
Brotherhood: Raya, Requiem, Avalanche, Viero
Mafia: SurgePox, Relmitos, Avos, JGH27, and Fedaykin
SK's: Snake and DRTJR
Warlock: Warchamp7

Welp, that concludes Affiliations II. I had a lot of fun hosting this; I hope you all had fun playing! Kinda surprised that the town ended up winning this, seeing as how only four were left at the start of Day 4 among two brotherhood, three mafia, two SKs, and one other. Yeah, where I had overpowered the town more in Game 4, I gimped them more than I thought. And yet it still worked out. If you have not picked it up from the name, other than me not wanting to think of another name, this game was my reboot of Game 4. Gotta say, much happier with how this one turned out. Had a similar basic set up as Game 4, as far as alignments, but there were some role changes. Mafia had a couple new powers, the town had more variety of powers and a couple beefed up ones, the cult could pass recruitment once, the Yoshi was an Eevee this time, and Warchamp had a unique third party role.

I'll go into detail in later posts. If you have any questions or comments, fire away. I'll post up roles and some commentary in the near future. Got a midterm on Wednesday so I probably won't get to everything right away, but feel free to go through the motions of voting for the next host.

Thank you all for playing! I'm happy I was able to play the part of game mod again. :B

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 am

I would just like to take this moment to say "I HATE YOU ALL", that said, it was fun, but it would have been different if SOMEONE hadn't killed me (Probably Razz)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 am

Well I didn't lose too bad. Good job, Drtjr.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 am

fuck you for being so inactive minby. i first had lyncher conditions that remained active when i was cult, but how do you lynch that which does not post

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 am

I had to remain inconspicuous. A double vote towards the end of the game is too huge to lose early.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 am

Congratulations, minby. You won for the town. By killing me, since you felt I was lying about my alignment. Was I lying, minby? Was I?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 am

Spoiler:

All in all though, I'm surprised with the town actually winning, with multiple night kills going on and a cult

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 am

Relmitos wrote:
Spoiler:

All in all though, I'm surprised with the town actually winning, with multiple night kills going on and a cult

cult was being incredibly unlucky. No more then 2 of us were alive at any point.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 am

That was a fantastic game! And we came SO close to winning as well.

I was kinda iffy on joining this game. But this just made me want to play future games a whole lot more.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 am

I am surprised that that the town won considering Perry, fed and I were allied at a point, if only we wern't no killed.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am

Oh look. The game is over.

I have got only this to say:
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Gotcha, suckers!

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 am

DRTJR wrote:I am surprised that that the town won considering Perry, fed and I were allied at a point, if only we wern't no killed.
True, if Minby didn't have that double vote power, the town was pretty much screwed.

Good game, people.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 am

My only thing I could say is that I almost messaged Q day 1, but chickened out... I really kicked myself when I saw that TD260 made him turn town...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 am

DRTJR wrote:I am surprised that that the town won considering Perry, fed and I were allied at a point, if only we wern't no killed.

Yeah fuck that Evil League of Evil stuff, haha.

I'm amazed the town won this one though; there were only two townies since Night 5, when Eisen was killed.

Also DAMNIT SAH!

I did want to lynch Avos over you day 1 after he failed my reaction test, I'll admit, but I didn't have an alignment yet (since nobody had PMed me) and I knew that if I was wrong I'd never get PMed, and if I was right chances are I'd be nightkilled, so I refrained. I didn't think you were fool, the possibility might have arisen but if so I didn't pay it much attention. You did very well, that was probably the funniest victory we've had on these boards.

I'm pleased with the fact that our games seem to be improving; this game saw a lot of people who don't usually fight hard really seize the spotlight. That's a good thing. Keep that up.

Lots of fun playing, and being a scumhunting zombie. Good game, smash, good game all.

EDIT cause I didn't see Avos' post:

Y U NO MESSAGE ME?!? It would have been fun to work with you guys Razz. Then again this is the first game since game 11 I've been town I think. (didnt' play game 12 or 13, maf game 14, godrole game 15, cult game 16, Overlord game 17) Twas refreshing.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am

Avos Me Lardo wrote:My only thing I could say is that I almost messaged Q day 1, but chickened out... I really kicked myself when I saw that TD260 made him turn town...
I'm glad you didn't. You guys probably would have run train on everyone else had you messaged Q. I got kinda lucky that the game didn't up and break there along with the Evil League moment.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 am

Just how is working together with eachother "Breaking the game"? I thought that was just winning, you know Neutral Kind of bugs me that just coming up with a possible way to win was considered breaking the game.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:Just how is working together with eachother "Breaking the game"? I thought that was just winning, you know Neutral Kind of bugs me that just coming up with a possible way to win was considered breaking the game.
Cause normally a mafia and SK aren't really meant to collude, so combine the three of you with a votesteal, and you guys would have had an easy majority had Minby not possess the double vote.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top