Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm

I tend to not vote day 1, or any day, unless I see an ideal target, that's how I play, check all the past games if you must. The thing with Snake? He said he'd prefer to vote for DRTJR, and wasn't. I hate it when people do that: If you want to vote for someone, vote for them, that's how the game is played. Also I found, and still do find, the fact that he was concerned about someone placing one single vote on him to be a little odd.

I have some suspicions at the moment, but want to think more about it before posting them, and am going to watch a movie pretty soon so that'll be distracting me tonight.

In the meantime...

Roxas, care to explain to us exactly what the fuck you're on about? You've done nothing these two days besides a couple quick one-line posts with a vote following. The first time I thought it was you and Tabitha trolling Snake, which is possible, now it's just some in-out with Requiem? You may be new to the game but I'm sure you have more to offer than that.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 am

I don't really have much to say. There are a hand full of you that I have noticed some things about your posts, and have made decisions on who I'm wanting to vote. So, I come read a bit, see my suspicions are still strong, then vote as I see fit. I don't really have much to say.

roxas
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed May 09, 2012 12:29 am

If you have these strong suspicions why don't you voice them then? It's the most helpful thing you can do for the town.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 am

Well I think you and Requiem are scummy Mafians along with Snake. It makes sense. I doubt they would give any of the new people big roles such as Mafian, which would be why I'm a towney. The host hardly even knows me as well. You three are power players.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 am

For the last time, the roles aren't chosen special for us. It is all random.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed May 09, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah... no. Roles are decided randomly. If "power players" as you call them were chosen to be mafian every time, and newbies ignored, the games would be over in a heartbeat. Snake, Requiem, you, and myself all have equal statistical chance to be mafian, same with Cop, same with Serial Killer, whatever's in the game.

That said, if you have other reasons to suspect any of us by all means feel free to cast your vote as you please or to voice them at least, it's just in the future you want to back it up with something more than "in and out in and out" or "I agree". Providing your suspicions helps the overall scumhunt.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 am

Hmmm, this looks a lot to me like people acting on past actions and personal vendettas. I think instead of bickering amongst yourselves you should look at who targeted Fedaykin prior to his death. There's bound to be something to glean from that.

Also, why only one whack? Is there only the Mafia this game? From the discussions that seems unlikely. There seems to be some people biding their time quite a bit.

EDIT: While no one voted on Fedaykin, he did vote on Viero.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am

Well, it is supposed to be a low concentration game, so I wouldn't be surprised. Roxas, roles are given at random, usually through a RNG system. I don't have any leads yet which is frustrating for me, if only because I have the highest number of votes yet (Granted I think there are only two on me but still). I guess I'mma Vote: Roxas If only because he voted me for a silly reason and then when corrected never unvoted me.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 am

StuckInABox wrote:You fail to note that DRTJR was voting for me at that time, plus he had the majority against him, plus he lost the game for him and I last game.

So no, my voting for him hardly counts as suspicious.

You seem to be jumping on anything that even mentions your name. I didn't say anything about you or the vote being suspicious, just that the timing of it being after he claimed we would regret it. My vote was also at Q for the post before saying you should just vote for him rather than sitting there thinking it.

Quaetam wrote:I tend to not vote day 1, or any day, unless I see an ideal target, that's how I play, check all the past games if you must. The thing with Snake? He said he'd prefer to vote for DRTJR, and wasn't. I hate it when people do that: If you want to vote for someone, vote for them, that's how the game is played. Also I found, and still do find, the fact that he was concerned about someone placing one single vote on him to be a little odd.

My concern now is that this is all he's been doing, panicking at any mention of him and not helping bring attention to others or analyze anything else going on...

Unvote: Q

Vote: Snake

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed May 09, 2012 6:31 am

@Avo: Ryan said himself that he is not going to push as hard as he was a few games ago. Which he seemed to have held true to his word.

@Spoonman: He voted me as a grudge vote for killing him last game. Also people tend not to go after the person that they will kill in this thread so they won't draw suspicion to whoever made the kill.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 7:06 am

Avos Me Lardo wrote:
StuckInABox wrote:You fail to note that DRTJR was voting for me at that time, plus he had the majority against him, plus he lost the game for him and I last game.

So no, my voting for him hardly counts as suspicious.

You seem to be jumping on anything that even mentions your name. I didn't say anything about you or the vote being suspicious, just that the timing of it being after he claimed we would regret it. My vote was also at Q for the post before saying you should just vote for him rather than sitting there thinking it.

Your post attempting to incriminate Quaetam also seemed like an attack on me, calm down.

Don't sit here like a fucking condescending asshat and say I'm "Jumping on anything" involving my name when all I have done is responded to your accusations.

It's fucking Mafia. Defending yourself is part of the game.

Now, your "Logic" regardless is still not anything to go off of. I'm playing mafia the way it's supposed to be played, especially a vanilla game.

Hey maybe Avos is on to something though. Maybe everyone who says they aren't mafia must be mafia. Everyone.

Which must mean.... everyone who claims mafian must be a townie! Quick! Someone claim mafia! Anyone? Anyone? Avos, you seem smart enough, go ahead.

Also, To be honest though Viero, I'm not playing much harder than I did the last few games.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 am

Didn't know about the whole random thing. Regardless, I still think the three of them are mafia.

I'm glad I know your personality in real life Snake. Whenever you get mad or heated about something little, you explode. Especially when you're wrong and someone else is right. I still think Requiem and Q are mafia, but since someone else has voted for you, might as well up your vote count.

Unvote: Requiem

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 am

Nice try, Jason, but that wont work here.

This isn't real life. This is Mafia.

If you are going to join my forum, and play my mafia, you leave our real life relationship at the fucking door.

Vote: Roxas

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 am

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:@Avo: Ryan said himself that he is not going to push as hard as he was a few games ago. Which he seemed to have held true to his word.
StuckInABox wrote:Also, To be honest though Viero, I'm not playing much harder than I did the last few games.

Why?! When I got here you where the talk of the forums! Everyone said how much you fuck shit up in here! You even sent me a great message listing all your knowledge about the players, it's the only message I have saved from here. You are better than this, get out of your box and sharpen those fangs and start to fuck some shit up again! I believe in you man!

roxas wrote:Didn't know about the whole random thing. Regardless, I still think the three of them are mafia.

I'm glad I know your personality in real life Snake. Whenever you get mad or heated about something little, you explode. Especially when you're wrong and someone else is right. I still think Requiem and Q are mafia, but since someone else has voted for you, might as well up your vote count.

Unvote: Requiem

Have to agree with everyone, you aren't putting thought into this just listing everyone that has been in the spotlight until now. Saying you are completely convicted that x, y, and z are mafia is setting you up to just get lynched should any one of them turn up as innocent.

What if a vig takes your word for it and kills one of them that turns up innocent, it puts both you and them in a bad light making us lose the vig in the process. We are just wanting you to be more careful.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 am

Look, it was all great fun back when it started, but after awhile it's just too much.

However it certainly doesn't help that I also now have to deal with living with my fellow players.

Avos, I guess you have a point, I didn't just lose the ability to play mafia. Just my motivation.

Ok, people. Mafia hunting time.

Let's kill Roxas. If we're wrong, I guess I can take the heat. But I doubt that will be an issue.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 am

StuckInABox wrote:Nice try, Jason, but that wont work here.

This isn't real life. This is Mafia.

If you are going to join my forum, and play my mafia, you leave our real life relationship at the fucking door.

Vote: Roxas

I'm not talking about our relationship, I'm talking about your personality. The way you react to things. And you're doing the same thing right now. When you want to be right about something, you try and shut people down then throw out profanity and what-not to show your anger. You do the same thing here in text on the forums. You're DEFINITELY maffia and if you want to get everyone on board, that's fine.

It makes sense though. Others dont see my reasoning behind my votes, while the other people I suggest are Maffians are using my lack of evidence to draw the other Towney's votes against me. You, trying to continue out the Maffians plans by making me the next to go, are doing the same thing. If I don't get lynched by the votes, I'm sure the Maffia will find some way to get rid of me.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed May 09, 2012 11:09 am

Honestly i am not seeing much a change in Ryans play style from other games. This seems more or less normal to me, regardless of what role he had in one of the previous games.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

Nobody's really standing out to me still. I think I'mma Vote: Avos for now, at least until somebody seems more scummy

Avos(1): Requiem
Snake(2): Roxas, Avos
Requiem(1) Warchamp
Roxas(1): Snake

C'mon guys, we need some more people actually interacting here.

Last edited by Requiem on Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Wed May 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry, that I havent’t tadded something else during dayphase 1, but I was very busy the last days.

I am very fascinated about the outcome of the previous day and the last night. I think it is settled that the lost of three townies is very bad for the town.

At the moment I don’t understand why Weldar has quit the game, because there were a lot more people voting DRTJR than Weldar.

I am surprised that only Fed was killed during the night, because there are enough players for a third party like a cult, a second mafia or eg. some additional serial killers. So I am wondering myself that only one player was killed and ironically the town has lost his cop ironically.

Personally I can’t imagine how someone was able to know that fed had the role of the cop. I guess it was a lucky shot, because I can’t explain myself why so many important roles of the town were lost in such a short time.

SuicideAngel wrote:Inventor is a role that typically has various oneshot powers (Usually 3 with the flavor of "Inventions") that he may or may not know how to use from the get-go. Another variation lets him reuse the inventions after all have been used once. It's like the Gamer from the game I hosted basically.

And whelp, we're boned - 3 powered townies down in one night, great start.
Thank you for your explanation of the inventor role. I wasn’t familiar with the role.

At the moment I don’t know who I should vote, but the last vote tally at the end of dayphase 1 should me an interesting grouping.
I think that someone of them how voted for DRTJR or Welder could be mafian.

My tendency is that I mistrust Q or Snake at the moment. Avos noted something very interesting, but I am not sure how to deal with his arguments.

Avos Me Lardo wrote:Looking over things, the only one that voted for DRTJR after he claimed to be a powered townie and we where going to regret lynching him was Snake...but only cause Quaetam kinda goaded him into doing so. I'm inclined that Snake really wasn't paying attention and did it anyways, but Q was going against Req, Smash and War, that DRT was on the back-burner of his thoughts. But it seems that Q's goading of Snake is most suspicious to me at the moment.

Vote: Quaetam

I know that Q and Snake are both very strong players. Why should snake allow Q to manipulate him to vote DRTJR?

Nobody is really standing out to me still too. For now I am voting Q, but I would like to see some progress of the dayphase before I fix my opinion.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm

well fuck...3 good townies in one day/night phase. this is going to hurt us a hell of a lot, but we can still win it. we've got to stop just making random votes (some of you anyway) and really put some thought into it if we want to pull out of this. i'm rather curious as to why viero is defending snake so avidly against roxas, this could be a possible lead. i'm thinking that roxas is actually a townie, for the fact that roxas did believe that as a newb he wouldn't get a power playing bit. It leads me to believe that he came to this assumption because of the role he was dealt. I could be wrong, and he could just be that sneaky, but i kinda doubt it. speculation here but if snake has lost the motivation for playing than whats keeping him from pulling a kamikaze and taking down someone with him? Sure if roxas is a baddy, he looks good (obvious point) but roxas could be a townie and since they're friends snake might just wanna mess with him by killing him off, even though he'd be next on the chopping block.

Also been an interesting little thing between req and warchamp....and looking back if snake or viero (the whole defending thing above) are scum it'd make sense why fed was killed, since he was the only person to vote for viero, even though it was a grudge vote. speculation again so you may take it worth a grain of salt, i'm just throwing out my ideas as they occur to me.

In either case roxas does need to give good reasoning before voting, as Q said, it'd help us understand and add to the scumhunt. If you have suspicions you should throw them out there so they can be looked at by everyone else and a decision can be made as a whole.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Snake is too strong of a player and too actively a part of the forums to just let something slip up. Requiem is the only one out of the three that I'm still a bit iffy on. It makes sense that I haven't gone yet. Snake, being Maffia, would want the other Maffians to hold off on killing me or Dramakat because we are his friends and new to the game. He would want it to get interesting first. And now that I have called him out, and I'm avid about it, he's making me his next target. Q is backing him up. Dramakat, while she hasn't really posted much, is more than likely a townie. I'm not changing my vote this phase, because I DO believe that Snake and Q are maffians.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed May 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Just dropping in for a sec before falling knocked out on my bed

For what reason is Roxas hunting Snake and Q? What is their connection, and the grounds of suspision other then them being good and alive players? I don't think Q particulary backed Snake up as you claim.

Any enlightment on this would be apreciated

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dramakat531 on Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Look, i think Snake is innocent. Roxas is messing with him, like usual. He seems more suspicious to me, also Quaetam too.

Vote:Roxas

Dramakat531
Riff Raff

View user profile http://dramakat531.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed May 09, 2012 4:38 pm

So, Roxas isn't really making much of a point with anything right now, and I don't really agree with any of his few points. I mean, we can chalk it up to him being new, but I still have my Finger of Suspicion on him.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed May 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Roxas-"It makes sense that I haven't gone yet. Snake, being Maffia, would want the other Maffians to hold off on killing me or Dramakat because we are his friends and new to the game."

Ryan is one of my closest friends, so I can say without a doubt this is not Ryan at all. He really does not care if a person is his friend, he will still fuck them over if he can (Any one who played L4D2 with Ryan will know this to be true, and yes I have lost count how many times he has fucked with us in that game.)

The more you post about how Ryan would do this or that. The more I find that it is not actually the kinda of person he is.

What do you mean by messing with him Dramakat?

Going to hold off on my vote until I give it more thought and Dramakat gives more details.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top