Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Here's how this could play out:

I get lynched, revealed as a townie, the other townie's go after my suspicions (hopefully).
Snake gets lynched, revealed as a Mafian, you find out I'm a confirmed townie.

Either way, I've done what I can for now to help my townie's. Believe what you want.

roxas
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

You waltz in, act like you own the place. I don't like it.

No matter what your alignment is, Everyone is better off with you dead.

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping this was productive.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Actually, I walked in, left my votes and would walk right out. I'm only making active posts because others dont see what I see apparently.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

There are other possibilities you know.
You get lynched, you turn out mafian, snake is cleared.
You get lynched, You turn out innocent, Snake is lynched, also innocent.

You're making the extreme assumption that you know absolutely for sure that Snake's mafian. Nobody on the town is ever that sure of themselves except maybe Q, but he's kind of an exception to the rules. I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard time believing you on that there. Give us some actual proof. Right now I'm actually starting to think you yourself are mafian. The only thing leaving me questioning that is when you thought that roles were specifically picked out.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Because I AM a townie and I DID honestly think the roles were handed out.

You bringing that up is what's throwing me off of your trail though Requiem. If you were Maffian, why would you bring that up if the other townies could be influenced by that idea. Still not sure about you.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

You want to solve this right now?! Which one is most in your thoughts as a mafia, roxas, if they are innocent you are willing to go up on the noose then?!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

No Avos, you don't get to play that game.

We don't play "If I'm wrong lynch me next" with new assholes who make accusations based on nothing.

Especially when he is pointing fingers at some of strongest players on the forum.

That is too stupid a sacrifice.

No, Roxas dies.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Of course you say that Snake, you know that I'd pick you. You can't stand to see a new player guess right and knock you out so early in the game.

But for the record, I'd gladly take the fall if Snake turned out to be Townie.

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm

You are completely right, Roxas.

I can't stand having you just march in and try to shove my face in my own game.

I have been here longer, I know these people better, and I take this game more serious than you ever will.

And that is why I ask that everyone just please vote Roxas out of here and call it a day.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:00 pm

No one's following my Requiem vote (Setting up an I Told You So moment later on) so I'm switching to Vote: Roxas since I really don't like how he's behaving

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Daykill: roxas

SurgePox wrote:Avos's target has been killed! They may no longer post, and their role will be revealed at the end of the phase.

roxas, no offence but I've made this mistake before in a game where I totally tied up whole phases based on speculation. It's for your own good.

Now that that is out of the way can we get to some real scum hunting.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Wed May 09, 2012 7:04 pm

With another vote my way, I'm done posting. I actually HOPE that I get lynched during this phase. Like seriously, vote me. As much as I want the townies to win, part of me would get a kick out of them being like "oh shit, we should have listened."

roxas
Toad Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed May 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Just because you are a townie does not mean you are write when you accuse someone.

As much as I want to wait, I doubt Dramakat is going to post for awhile if at all.

VOTE: Roxas

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 pm

It doesn't matter. You deserve to die for being such an asshole.

You play like a newbie who thinks they can't be touched.

Not Mafia like at all. If you rolled Mafia, you would have been a lot more subdued and observative. No, I think you may be a townie. Probably just a vanilla.

But you must know that I take this game very seriously. And I will not stand for your behavior.

No, This isn't Snake lynching Roxas for being "Mafia". This is Ryan, lynching Jason, for being an asshole.

Deal With It.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 7:11 pm

People may want to start switching their votes...roxas is dead.

What other things do we have to go on? Warchamp is still convicted that Requiem is scum. Plus he's got a vote on me.

Unvote: dead person

Vote: Requiem

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Avos, as much as it would be nice to believe that you just killed him, we have no proof yet to believe you. And besides, not entirely sure if I trust the guy with a daykill.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Unvote:Roxas

Vote:Requiem

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed May 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay, so... Avos has a daykill? I'd like to see Surge confirm this, but on the other hand, if Avos is lying, we know he's mafia, so people get your votes off Roxas. We'll know at the end of the day whether Roxas was mafia if he's dead, and if Avos was lying, we lynch him next.

If Avos WASN'T lying, keep in mind we've had daykill mafians as often as daykill vigilantes, if not more. Game 2 DID have a daykill vig though, so I wouldn't be surprise if Surge repeated it here. Avos looks kinda clear to me.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

It's quoted strait from SurgePox, so believe me if you will. Thanks to Roxas I'm now a threat, so I hope you guys can get on to your A-game in bringing down scum from tomorrow on.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Quaetam wrote:Okay, so... Avos has a daykill? I'd like to see Surge confirm this, but on the other hand, if Avos is lying, we know he's mafia, so people get your votes off Roxas. We'll know at the end of the day whether Roxas was mafia if he's dead, and if Avos was lying, we lynch him next.

If Avos WASN'T lying, keep in mind we've had daykill mafians as often as daykill vigilantes, if not more. Game 2 DID have a daykill vig though, so I wouldn't be surprise if Surge repeated it here. Avos looks kinda clear to me.

I'm going to agree with Q on this one.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Ok, so I'm confused. First off, it sounds to me like Avos is just kind of... What's the phrase? Talking out of his ass? Yeah, that sounds right. I don't see that happening.

Secondly, Unvote: Avos Vote: Roxas Have to keep the balance here. I don't know the score, but I'm not one for letting it roll with me being up on the block for no reason. I also know it's easy enough to fake a quotebox, so Avos is up next on my priority list unless Surge comes by and informs us that he's telling the truth. I'm not going to change it until that point though.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Well, even though it might not matter anymore if Avos is telling the truth, I don't really see Roxas as a mafian. He just got into a small scuffle with an RL friend while trying to learn the ropes of the game. Sure, being new isn't actually a good excuse, but as already stated he's kicking and flailing around to much, drawing loads of attention onto himself without even having been called out in the first place. Mafs don't actively try to draw attention to themselves, like he's been doing.

Snake, also ok. Someone always draws the ire of new players, should they be overly active like Roxas. Snake just happens to be Roxas' RL friend, so it would make sense that he's the target.

What I find suspicious personally, is Viero. He jumped to Snake's defense when it clearly wasn't necessary just to say "He's normally like this. It's cool." He did it when Avos "attacked him" and when Roxas got on Snake's case as well. Snake handled both of them well on his own, additional defense wasn't necessary really. I won't lie, more defense is always useful, and can never hurt. The defense being what it was though, seemed rather flimsy to me at best. Like I said earlier, gauging a person's affiliation because of what they're normally like is no indicator of what they are in any particular game. It's as if when Roxas dies, should he flip townie, Viero's banking on that whole "if xxx dies and is townie, xxx is mafian" thing we normally do so that if we kill Snake he'll look better because he defended Snake. That being said, that scenario is incredibly unlikely, so I wouldn't look to much into that.

Hell, this happened.

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:@Avo: Ryan said himself that he is not going to push as hard as he was a few games ago. Which he seemed to have held true to his word.

StuckInABox wrote:Also, To be honest though Viero, I'm not playing much harder than I did the last few games.

One other area of note;

Avos himself, way I see it, if Roxas doesn't die in the middle of the day and flips maf when he actually does die, I'd have to think it's a mafia maneuver to try to get another maf out of the spot light. If he does have a day kill power, then it's up for more debate. If you ask me though, we need to wait to figure out of he does actually have a day kill or not before we talk about what to do with him.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Okay, so Roxas is dead? Mildly confusing.

Vote: Requiem then

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Faking a day kill is too crazy of a move.

Avos may jump the gun some times, and he may have some sketchy alien fetish, but he is definitely not crazy.

Regardless, we still need Surge to say whether or not Roxas is killed. If not, I will have to change my vote back.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu May 10, 2012 12:52 am

So unless i missed something, the current votes as it stands;

Requiem (3) - Warchamp, Avos, Snake
Snake (1) - Roxas
Roxas (3) - Dramakat, Viero, Requiem
No Vote (1) - Spoon

and also;
Spoiler:

this is what I think of a lot of this currently, lol. Roxas and Snake going back and forth, while "captivating", doesn't accomplish much. I'm inclined to agree Roxas isn't Mafia based on the fact he's being way overly noobish. No Mafia would let their fellow act so dumb. Perhaps it's a ploy? Jester or a similar role isn't to far fetched. Also since this seems to be Snake's normal Mafia behaviour to some extent, not anything good either. Avos is essentially Role-Claiming a day kill (FoS if nothing else, since we need to see how this pans out) changed his vote since Requiem pointed at him, and because of it, everyone is Bandwagoning on, but I'm aprehensive. I don't see a lot of basis for it atm. Nothing is solid to go on or would be to bad to lynch atm. So I Vote: Surge... lol j/k

As I said before, a lot of this seems to be past and/or personal vendettas or drama related :/ That's not enough to go on for me, so I'm sticking to Vote: No Vote unless someone can convince me other wise.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top