Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Raya on Sat May 05, 2012 9:01 am

Vote: DRTJR

I'm one of the supporters of lynching on day 1, but it seems a waste to lynch Weldar, since if he's dropping out he's either getting replaced or will be modkilled. So voting for DRTJR as aside from Weldar he's got the most amount of votes.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  DRTJR on Sat May 05, 2012 10:38 am

Okay, I am against the day one lynch because one the only time we didn't lynch a townie, the jester won. Also I tend to be the recipient of the short end of the peverbial stick.

Unvote:Raya

Vote:Weldar

Nothing personal guy, just trying to survive.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  roxas on Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah not really sure who to vote on going in. But Viero made me mad yesterday so why not...

Vote: Viero

roxas
Toad Thug

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SurgePox on Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Vote Tally!
DRTJR (4): Viero, Req, smashbro, Raya
Weldar (4): Warchamp, td260, Sah, DRTJR
Eisen (1): Relmitos
Relmitos (1): Eisen
Snake (1): TheTJ
TheTJ (1): Snake
Viero (1): roxas
No one (1): Avos

Day phase is scheduled to end at 8 tonight, but seeing as I will be closing at work and then going to a party, I'll end it as soon as I get online.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Relmitos on Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Do agree that trying to lynch Weldar is kind of pointless. If he isn't replaced or mod killed within the first couple of day phases, we'll know it's a ruse. That being said, anyone that hangs out in the skype chat constantly sees him logging in and out, then complaining about not having Internet. Perfectly warranted though, if you ask me. Not lynching someone because they might be a jester in the game is dumb. Just because the first person that got hung last game was a jester is not a good reason to no vote. It's a third party win. If it's not a SK, why should we care? Surge also said this game would be light on roles. I kinda doubt he'd include a jester in the first place. Just gonna drop a Vote:DRTJR here

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I agree with Relmitos and Raya. I feel like one the four that have voted Weldar so far, one may well be mafia, because voting him could be seen as the "safe" vote. That, and lynching him now would tell us nothing that we could use in later days.

And along with what Relmitos said, I'm highly doubtful that there's a jester role or any third party role in this game. It would be against Surge's style as a host to have anything besides town and mafia.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm more seeing the defenders of Weldar as suspicious. We've basically agreed after 19 games that a no lynch doesn't get us anywhere so why not kill a player who may not be able to play?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm keeping an eye on you, Raya and Requiem at this point.

Also

since if he's dropping out he's either getting replaced or will be modkilled.

So if he gets replaced by an active player, why is he any less worthy of the day 1 vote than DRTJR?

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Fedaykin on Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I do suspect, that there are at least a few 3rd parties in this, but nothing like a coalition or something. It's late and I just skimmed the thread, so I'll just grudgevote for now.

Vote:viero

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Requiem on Sat May 05, 2012 5:00 pm

We're not necessarily defending Weldar, so much as pushing for an actual lynch. I doubt Weldar is going to be replaced, which means that he's likely to be modkilled. If he's modkilled, then there is no point in wasting a day lynching him. That's the equivalent of a no lynch.

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  DRTJR on Sat May 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Frankly, I am disapoint. I get hanged on day one a lot, and it's this kind of Bull that almost made me sit out the last game, until Q convinced me to get back in it. Weldar wants to bow out, so let him, I actually want to play this game and I am sick of being the go to day one lynch-e. It's not fair to the guy who gets killed on day 1, because even if they get killed that night they could use a night power they may benifit the town. But no, we must satisfy your lust for blood. when I turn out to be a townie with a night power, y'all are going to feel real stupid.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat May 05, 2012 5:14 pm

I agree that people who vote Weldar may be voting him simply because it would be a clean innocent enough looking lynch.

Except if Weldar was Mafia, he wouldn't have openly dropped the game like that. So a vote on him is a bit of a waste, I think.

I am inclined to vote DRTJR, for not snagging us first place last game, but I dont want to budge while TheTJ looks at me funny.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Requiem wrote:We're not necessarily defending Weldar

Requiem wrote:We

Woah woah woah, please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this suspicious. A townie would never group themselves with other players like that. They would defend themselves, with "I". Why would someone lump themselves together with other players and speak on their behalf like that unless they are affiliated with each other.

Huge fucking FoS on Requiem right now.

Except if Weldar was Mafia, he wouldn't have openly dropped the game like that. So a vote on him is a bit of a waste, I think.

Meh, if he can't play, he can't play. If he does have a role though of some importance though, he'd probably get replaced instead of modkilled. We don't know what his fate is if he can't play reliably and that's why I figure he's our best bet for the day 1 vote. Especially how it's turned out so far.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Dramakat531 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Eh ill agree.Vote:sanke [b]

Dramakat531
Riff Raff

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Under the Sea

View user profile http://dramakat531.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Raya on Sat May 05, 2012 5:38 pm

DRTJR wrote:Frankly, I am disapoint. I get hanged on day one a lot, and it's this kind of Bull that almost made me sit out the last game, until Q convinced me to get back in it. Weldar wants to bow out, so let him, I actually want to play this game and I am sick of being the go to day one lynch-e. It's not fair to the guy who gets killed on day 1, because even if they get killed that night they could use a night power they may benifit the town.

You goddamn hypocrite. You constantly target me on day 1- at one point 10 minutes after the game started- and then you complain how unfair it is when someone does it to you? Eesh.

Warchamp7 wrote:
since if he's dropping out he's either getting replaced or will be modkilled.

So if he gets replaced by an active player, why is he any less worthy of the day 1 vote than DRTJR?

I'm more saying that voting for someone who's just saying 'I'm going to drop out the game' is less use than someone who's been actively posting. With an active poster you can judge their reactions and those who defend/attack them. Voting off Weldar won't tell us much about the other players, an active one will. Hence if he's not being modkilled it's best to wait and judge the role based on the reactions of the new player. If he's being modkilled it's a waste of a lynch.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat May 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Dramakat that doesn't fit anywhere in what is happening.

If you are going to vote for me, do it in bold and spell my name right.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Sat May 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Thing is, Warch, I know that if I were host I'd go far out of my way to try to get a replacement before modkilling someone anyways, and it would be regardless of role or alignment. If he can't play his fate is either modkilling or replacement, as with anyone. For that matter I don't find him to be a better day 1 lynch than anyone else, in fact I agree with Snake that were he mafia he'd probably not straight-up announce it in the thread. We can wait on him. I find it especially strange that you're voting for him, as a proponent of the day 1 lynch, Warchamp.

"We've basically agreed after 19 games that a no lynch doesn't get us anywhere so why not kill a player who may not be able to play?" -Warchamp

Because that's almost exactly the same as a no-lynch, since he's going to be killed anyways, or, if not, subbed, meaning someone else can pick up his spot and we'll be able to judge them at that time.

To look at the Weldar voters briefly, I'd say Sah is a bit suspicious among them, for similar reasons that got us suspicious of him last game. Warchamp at least has some logic, even though I don't agree with it, and td's seemed largely joking, while DRTJR is trying to survive. But Sah's post strikes me a bit off.

DRTJR, I gotta say Raya's totally right, you've targeted her from the getgo every single game even though it occasionally hurts your cause. Indeed game 6 you wasted a 1-shot kill on her ten minutes into the game. Sure, it may have led to you both winning, but that's beside the point, because it was entirely circumstantial. That said, I thought you did well to make it that far last game, but still.

Also I don't see what you're going on about, the past two games you lasted for a while Razz

The new players are around and voting, which is nice to see, but really not doing much at this time. Hopefully they'll pick up in the next couple days.

Speaking of which, wtf Dramakat? How does agreeing with Warchamp merit voting Snake?

Oh, and Snake, if you want to vote DRTJR, why not do it? Who cares if TJ is placing a single vote on you? It's not like you're about to be lynched or something.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TD260 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 pm

you know what? Warchamp has made the best point thus far. and it's about as logical as any day one vote.

unvote: Weldar
Vote: Req

If I don't see weldar modkilled/replaced though, I will be disappoint.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Requiem on Sat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Ok, I had to reboot my computer and then suddenly everybody responds in front of me. However, I'm a lazy bastard, thank god for notepad.

----------------------------------------------

Yes, WE. As in the people you specifically went pointing at, which you grouped me together in, remember?

Warchamp7 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I'm keeping an eye on you, Raya and Requiem at this point.

To be honest, you're acting more like somebody who's trying too hard to keep a fellow mafian alive than anything else. Your argument is completely invalid, at least in my opinion. You're jumping at shadows, and not doing a very good job.

-----------------------------------------------

As I said before, I don't believe Weldar will be replaced. From what I saw, everybody joined that would ever join.

Edit: Was going to add more, but totally lost my train of thought.

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Yea Q, you have a point.

Unvote:TheTJ
and Vote:DRTJR

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat May 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Quaetam wrote:To look at the Weldar voters briefly, I'd say Sah is a bit suspicious among them, for similar reasons that got us suspicious of him last game. Warchamp at least has some logic, even though I don't agree with it, and td's seemed largely joking, while DRTJR is trying to survive. But Sah's post strikes me a bit off.
Last game I was trying to get lynched (and succeeded). This time, it's simply that I don't have enough to go on yet. Voting for Weldar is basically the equivalent of voting for no one. If someone else suddenly starts striking me as very scummy, I might change my vote.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Vote: Weldar

The people complaining it is some sort of "ruse" or power play are being a little too over zealous in their game. The guy seems to legitimately have internet issues. It has been posted in several other threads, including the Mafia SIGN-UPS. Also, on this;
Relmitos wrote:anyone that hangs out in the skype chat constantly sees him logging in and out, then complaining about not having Internet.
Need to re-read his post;
Weldar wrote:I currently have no reliable internet access and no idea when I will have it, could be a few days could be a few months, most likely to be a few weeks, whatever the case can't really play mafia like this.

Never said he has NO internet, just an unstable connection. A connection that would cause you to repeatedly disconnect/reconnect and perpetually log in and out of programs, lol (Note to Weldar, may want to close down Skype and other programs like that. It'll probably help Wink )

Also, to the people arguing that he "could potentially be replaced by another person because he might have a role", let me state from experience that it's FAR more likely *Surge will probably give Weldar's role to another CURRENTLY ACTIVE player*, if he even has one, otherwise it's a REALLY big gimp to w/e team he could possibly be on (Imagine if he was the Investigator... and we would have to wait for a new player to join the game? Didn't think of it like that did you? lol)


Last edited by SpoonMan Abrams X on Sat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Herp the derp*)

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 05, 2012 7:42 pm

SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:let me state from experience that it's FAR more likely Smash will probably give his role to another CURRENTLY ACTIVE player, if he even has one,
I think you mean Weldar.

Warchamp7 wrote:
Requiem wrote:We're not necessarily defending Weldar

Requiem wrote:We

Woah woah woah, please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this suspicious.

Don't worry, I do too. It could be an innocent thing to group us together, or, if he is mafia, then it would bode him well to group himself with a couple innocent player. This is, of course, you assume that Raya and me are townie, but you have not probable reason to think any of that now.

Or for all you know the three of us are mafia, and that was a bad slip, but it would be a dumb mafia play for three to go after the same guy right away.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Sat May 05, 2012 7:46 pm

smashbro wrote:
SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:let me state from experience that it's FAR more likely Smash will probably give his role to another CURRENTLY ACTIVE player, if he even has one,
I think you mean Weldar.

Derp, I actually meant Surge, sorry (your mod names are to similar, lol).

*likely Surge will give Weldar's role to another current player

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Requiem on Sat May 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Nobody reads my posts, do they?

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  roxas on Sat May 05, 2012 8:20 pm

After some thought, I'm changing my vote
unvote: viero
vote: snake

roxas
Toad Thug

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum