Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Alright, so the mafia is kind of getting curbstomped right now. This is a good thing.

That said, I definitely didn't like the modkills, though I understand they had to happen. Seriously, we've lost three townies to inability to play or activity. That definitely narrows things down a bit. That said, as for the mafia, there's gotta be one left. I don't see there being any more than 6 scum in a 24 man game, bar third parties, whom Surge has said are not in this game.

I'm currently looking at a couple possible lynch targets here.

My prime focus at the moment is TheTJ. Last dayphase I brought up my reasoning against him. He was defended by a mafian who was caught by his pattern of defending other mafians Razz.

TJ looks a little clearer thanks to Sahrimnir, also a mafian, voting him so quickly last dayphase-with only two mafians left in all likeliness, it would be a risky move at best.

HOWEVER, after Spoon's lynch, TJ did look bad last dayphase; that was my hesitation in voting Sah, after all. It's just as probable that Sahrimnir saw TJ's lynch as inevitable and intended to bus him, to ensure that they didn't look connected and give whoever survived a fighting chance. It's a good move, overall, especially given how quickly the mafians are dropping this game.

For now that's where I'll be placing my vote: Vote: TheTJ

This is subject to change though, because I DO have other suspicions. Right now I'm only going to list one of them because I'm moving back to RPI to work all next week, and that's taking a lot of my time today (though I'll still have time in the evenings next week) so I want to get my GB post done. Will provide more if I have time later.

One such being Suicide, because quite frankly I didn't like how he was playing this game. Popped up once day 1 to condemn scumhunting, then day 2 making a little comment of "oh god, we've lost a lot of power roles; welp, we're fucked." and then NOTHING ELSE for like three days until bothered, at which point he came out with that bullshit post of having no leads in a game this full of people throwing suspicion around.

Which bring me to EISEN. He was scanned innocent, more innocent than you can possibly imagine in fact. But If the lack of kills is due to inactivity, I would find it absolutely hilarious if Eisen's our godfather. This is reinforced by the fact that he hasn't posted a thing in like three or four phases, and yet WASN'T modkilled alongside the others.


Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Actually, Eisen Being the Godfather? Makes sense to me. I imagine Surge put "You can only be killed by a lynch vote" in the role, so he'd kinda be immune to modkilling.

In all seriousness it makes sense if he's the last remaining mafian.

I'm cool with voting him because he's been an inactive. Vote: Eisen

As for my own defense? I seriously don't even have one at this point. If you're going to flip out at every thing a mafian does for OR against me there's no real way for me to win, is there? I'm a townie, and you're just going to have to trust me on that one. I wish I had more to defend myself but... i don't really have anything. I was kinda hoping the inactive wipe would take out the last of the mafia.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Nobody's flipping out, dude. Reasonable suspicions have been brought up against you for reasonable reasons. What remains to be seen is whether or not you're the best target.

Busy packing, will get around to my other suspicions later tonight. In the meantime, everyone, what do you all think of TJ and Suicide? The Eisen-godfather thing is a possibility, but I'm more inclined to look at targets that have genuinely been suspicious. Discussion is key, LIFE DEMANDS DISCOURSE Razz

...if I'm not too busy playing TF2 or L4D2 or some other internet friendly game I could never get to at home...

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:56 am

I am very sorry for my absence, but I must say that TJ is totaly wrong.

TheTJ wrote:Actually, Eisen Being the Godfather? Makes sense to me. I imagine Surge put "You can only be killed by a lynch vote" in the role, so he'd kinda be immune to modkilling.

In all seriousness it makes sense if he's the last remaining mafian.

I'm cool with voting him because he's been an inactive. Vote: Eisen

Why is he wrong?!? I was in Barcelona from 25.05 to 29.05 and I was very busy before and after my trip. So I missed one dayphase completely.

I wasn't modkilled because I informed Surge about my absence and I was more active than some other players before.
I am not the GODFATHER and I can be killed during the night and nobody tried so far.

So read the TESTAMENT of Fedaykin, he told us that I am not mafian.

TheTJ wrote:I'm cool with voting him because he's been an inactive. Vote: Eisen

You aren't cool. Your vote is you very scummy.

TheTJ wrote:As for my own defense? I seriously don't even have one at this point. If you're going to flip out at every thing a mafian does for OR against me there's no real way for me to win, is there? I'm a townie, and you're just going to have to trust me on that one. I wish I had more to defend myself but... i don't really have anything. I was kinda hoping the inactive wipe would take out the last of the mafia.

I think that you are mafian, because it is very easy to vote an inactive and that you turn the pressure onto me, because I am an inactive. I haven't defended any of the lnyched mafians. Therefore I vote TJ, because I think that he is a MAFIAN.



Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 am

Quaetam wrote:Which bring me to EISEN. He was scanned innocent, more innocent than you can possibly imagine in fact. But If the lack of kills is due to inactivity, I would find it absolutely hilarious if Eisen's our godfather. This is reinforced by the fact that he hasn't posted a thing in like three or four phases, and yet WASN'T modkilled alongside the others.

Eh? I think that we are now in the 7th dayphase of this game. I missed only the previous dayphase. Why should surge modkill me, if I missed only one dayphase. I don't realise the reasons for that.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:41 am

And I defended mafians? I've actively voted against 3 of them! And if we're going with the assumption that there is only one mafian left then either they were inactive two nightphases ago (Which, hey! You were!) or Smash succesfully protected the target. Until we know who Smash protected we can't really do a whole lot with that. So that leaves us with the innactive angle. If the last mafian wasn't around to make the nightkill then it makes sense to go after innactives. This isn't going after easy targets, I know it makes me look scummy to do this, but now that you're here I'm not switching off to someone else. The whole point is that I think one of the innactives was mafian and I'm thinking it's you.

As for you... well... For one thing the Godfather role typically scans innocent, more innocent than you can possible imagine you might say. But besides that, how would Fedaykin even be able to be used as a sorce for you? He died night one! I seriously doubt if he got any scans at all. I don't even remember Fedaykin saying something like that, does anyone else?

Also, I know I'm currently the only one voting for you and that gives you opportunity to vote me back, but honestly... consider if I were a townie. Look at all the people last phase saying how suspicious I was. Wouldn't I be the perfect target for a mafian? I flip townie and everyone can just say "Oh, well, he seemed suspicious". And no, I'm not saying anyone who votes for me is mafian, I'm just pointing out I would be their best day push.

But also... just the way your last post was phrased. language barriers aside you're coming off really fervent. "TJ is WRONG, Fedaykin said I'm NOT MAFIAN. TJ is MAFIAN" I'm willing to admit it may be the language thing, but you haven't been doing the whole caps thing before. This time it seems you're out for my blood.

So no, I'm not going to change my vote off you. And I'm not voting you as an easy target or to take attention off myself. Right now I'm voting for the only reason I should, because I think you have the greatest chance out of anyone here to have been the godfather.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 am

TheTJ wrote:As for you... well... For one thing the Godfather role typically scans innocent, more innocent than you can possible imagine you might say. But besides that, how would Fedaykin even be able to be used as a sorce for you? He died night one! I seriously doubt if he got any scans at all. I don't even remember Fedaykin saying something like that, does anyone else?
Fedaykin said his scan results in his will.

Well, this doesn't really help you now, does it?

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 am

Addressing past stuff.
Quaetam wrote:And I don't like how smashy COMPLETELY forgot about EVERY OTHER POINT he levied against her the moment she pointed out the Requiem thing.
I didn't forget them. I just didn't feel like restating myself. What, do I have to always state, "But I'm still suspicious of you!" everytime I'm referring to someone?

Raya wrote:Still looking at Smash funny, and by extension Q, since a) his sole reason for believing Smash townie is that nobody counterclaimed and b) he's still throwing suspicion onto me.
One thing I took issue with when reading this was the reasoning of b). Because someone finds you suspicious that makes them suspicious. I harbored suspicion towards Q before, but not because he was finding me suspicious.

Quaetam wrote:I don't see there being any more than 6 scum in a 24 man game, bar third parties, whom Surge has said are not in this game.
Now hang on, where did Surge ever explicitly state that there would not be third parties? That's the vibe I got from him, but I can't find him stating there'd be no third parties. I did find this,
SurgePox wrote:I'd like to clarifying, I'm NOT running a pure vanilla game, but a swirl game (I enjoy this metaphor a lot)
A swirl game is rather ambiguous. It could mean a "vanilla" game with more powers, or add in a mix with a third party role. I doubt the possibility, but I won't discount it at this point.


I do agree with you, Q, that there is one mafia left, if they are a live. So no one died last night again. Either I got good at this blocking kills thing, or the last mafian is inactive, or there is a third party. Or a combination. I hope it's the first one.

I don't think Eisen might be the godfather, but that's just based on gut feeling. Suicide's lack of contributing is supicious, and I still find Raya suspicious, though much less so now, because I can't imagine mafia targeting Q again if she was in mafia (yeah, I protected Q again). The reasoning against TheTJ is reasonable, but I'm hesitant to vote. This is another case where I'm not picking up right away what Q sees, but you can see one statement from TJ that struck me as odd in the previous post. Not gonna vote for now.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Raya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 am

Now a second night has gone by without a kill I'm inclining towards the remaining mafia being inactive. Going by what I said about there not being a kill last phase, it seems a very small chance that for two nights running they targeted someone protected by the doc. If the mafian was stopped by a roleblocker/jailer/whatever on two consectutive nights then whoever stopped them is in a perfect position to come out and accuse them, which nobody has. So unless something crazy has been happening behind the scenes then it's likely to be an inactive who hasn't been submitting targets.

So, the current living player list is:

Smashbro
Minby
Relmitos
TJ
Eisen
Raya
SuicideAngel
King Avalanche
DarkFalco
Quaetam

Out of these Minby, Eisen and Suicide have been the most inactive. Admittedly TJ is looking rather suspicious, but he's at least been active in the thread, so it seems strange that if he is indeed mafia there's been no kills.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4557
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 am

Guys, the godfather role has not shown up yet. And while I forgot exactly where it was (Smash linked it) what happens when a cop scans a godfather role? Does it turn up innocent? I think that it does.

So no, that scan does NOT clear up Eisen in my eyes.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm a little inclined to agree with TJ here on the fact that there's probably a Godfather role, and since on has shown up, Eisen isn't completely clear. TJ s still high on my shitlist, but since Eisen has been even less active, and contributed even less, I'm going to Vote:Eisen, especially since he's the only person inactive enough to actually be the reason there weren't kills.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm

The last will and testament of Fedaykin, Town Cop wrote:
But I do have a message for you, about someone who does not stand with them. That's what my scan said, Not Mafian.

My good friend Eisen. He is more innocent than you could ever imagine.

The scan of Fed said that I am no mafian. It is true that the scan of the godfather will show not mafian, but I am no mafian, because I have an other affiliation.


Last edited by Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Minby_Aran wrote: TJ's still high on my shitlist, but since Eisen has been even less active, and contributed even less, I'm going to Vote:Eisen, especially since he's the only person inactive enough to actually be the reason there weren't kills.

Wait......what? Eisen's been more active then Suicide, and almost as active as yourself in terms of post count. So how is he the only person inactive enough?

I cannot, will not, get behind an Eisen lynch. Between the scan and the following:
SurgePox wrote:I hate to step in, but given the sentiment, over this next nightphase, anyone who hasn't posted in the last two phases without giving me reason via PM may be killed. This is your last chance to be active. I'm looking at hudson, suicide, and dramakat right now.

This kind of does help backup Eisen's claim of being away on business. He says he sent Surge a PM saying that he'd be away and why, in the above Surge says he'll mod kill inactive, and proceeds to point out the ones he would mod kill should they not post. Eisen was not in his list. Hudson and Drama failed to post and they died, Suicide managed to eek out a post to survive. Myself, I'm looking at Suicide and TJ. For now I'll Vote: Suicide.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

If you need prove about my story and my travelling.

Here are the PMs.

Eisenbeißer Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi Surge!

I would like to inform you that I would be absent from the mafia game for some days. I maybe have limited or no internet access from 25.05 (11:00 AM) to 29.05 (03:00 PM) [UTC/GMT +1 hours].

If I should survive this dayphase, I would inform the other players during Thursday about my absence.

I may would miss a part of the next dayphase.

Is there a problem with inactivity during the next dayphase?

SurgePox Tue May 22, 2012 10:32 pm

That should be completely fine, thanks for telling me.

There you have the reason why I wasn't modkilled.

Minby_Aran wrote:I'm a little inclined to agree with TJ here on the fact that there's probably a Godfather role, and since on has shown up, Eisen isn't completely clear. TJ s still high on my shitlist, but since Eisen has been even less active, and contributed even less, I'm going to Vote:Eisen, especially since he's the only person inactive enough to actually be the reason there weren't kills.

I don't understand why TJ or Minby could say that I am inactive or I contributed less to the game.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm not saying you have a habit of being inactive or should be taken out of the game solely because you missed a day. And I'm not saying you haven't contributed.

I AM saying that while you were gone the Mafia seemed to have been innactive as well. That's what I'm basing this on.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

TheTJ wrote:I'm not saying you have a habit of being inactive or should be taken out of the game solely because you missed a day. And I'm not saying you haven't contributed.

I AM saying that while you were gone the Mafia seemed to have been innactive as well. That's what I'm basing this on.

Nice try! Sorry, but there is no link between me and the mafian. I can't do anything for it that the mafia is inactive.

only to consider something hypothetically:. If I would be a mafian I would try to kill smash and afterwards Q, because he hunted the most mafians. Smile Smash claims to be the doctor and he said that he was protecting Q.

As we have seen that Hudson was a masion, we should keep in mind that other affiliations as well.

I see that we are moving in a circle.

Therefore I want to give you something to think about. During night 1 died only Fed. Fed wasn't killed by the mafians. He visited me and died, because I have a special passive ability. The same happend to TD aswell.

If you need prove, that read this.

The last will and testament of td260 wrote:Friends, I deeply apologize for allowing myself to die. I should have continued to keep to the shadows and watch you through your windows when you were not looking. That said, I watched two people before I was offed- Eisen and Quaetam. Q night 1, and Eisen night 2. Neither one had any sort of visitations, unfortunately. I wish you the best of luck, and shall be cheering you on from the afterlife, where I can watch you all in peace."

I have the surviver role. During night 1 the mafia wasn't able to kill someone. I am very sorry that we lost Fed and TD, because my passive ability protected me.

In one point was minby right. I am not clean, but I am no scum.

So please don't blame me for being the godfather.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Whoah whoah whoa. Wait. Are you saying you're a survivor who KILLS anyone who interacts with him at night?

What kind of role is that? And if what you claim IS true, then the mafia was either foiled night one, or just didn't make a kill? I'll admit that them being killed by interacting with you seems likely given that they DID die when they interacted, but to me this seems a lot more sinister than a survivor role.

Actually, yes, let's look into this a bit deeper, shall we? YOU claim that a passive power your role has kills people when they contact you at night. BOTH nights in which this happened (Fedaykin and TD) the mafia either got blocked by Smash, or didn't make a kill at all. Snake was a mafian and seems to have been taken out by a third party. And no, I don't think Snake was trying to kill you, before someone brings that up, because TDs report said that no one was interacting with you, barring himself of course. Why even give him the report if it weren't true?

So that's those night phases, but there's still the no-kill phase. As I've said before the two most likely options are Smash blocked or innactive mafia. No need to go over that all again.

So, what it seems to come down to is Smash succesfully blocked the mafia three times and by cooincidence your power killed people on two of them and you were absent the third. OR you're a mafian.

My money lies on mafian.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm assuming you haven't heard of the Granny role then. This is from the Epic Mafia site:

Granny

Will kill anyone who visits her during the night.
Cannot die during the night or be killed by a gun during the day.
Sided with the village.

The only thing that doesn't match is the allegiance. Not to say Surge couldn't have changed it should it to third party anyways.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 pm

fed said in his last will that eisen was more innocent than you can imagine. what group is pure good, that is 3rd party and has had one confirmed death from it? why do i ask? because i think he's affiliated with them. just a thought.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Alright, Eisen, I can believe that. I said it could be you for inactivity since the last few phases you've been inactive, but since it is legitimate, I'll Unvote:Eisen

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, shoot... Looks like I'm not gonna make it through this game either. Just want you guys to keep in mind the Godfather would scan innocent and not to give Eisen a free pass.

Also, seriously, you guys will jump on anything and call it "Suspicious". What on earth did I do wrong or could I have done differently?

Anyways, this is just going to be my pre-death post. My Post-Death post will just be "I told ya so."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm

TheTJ wrote:Also, seriously, you guys will jump on anything and call it "Suspicious". What on earth did I do wrong or could I have done differently?
I know that feel, bro.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm

right now i'm more apt to vote suicideangel. why? because i don't really like the fact that he hasn't been posting much and is seeming to make every attempt to slip under the radar, even more so than most in this game. and quite frankly, not all of this sits well with me:
SuicideAngel wrote:Why am I not making random comments in a game based around killing people for their random comments? Good question.

I haven't been posting because I haven't seen anything I deem suspicious and posting for the sake of "activity" WILL cause accusations to be tossed my way for one reason or another. I haven't been voting for the same reasons, and also because of my work schedule, which always seems to conflict with the day Dayphase ends. Idk what to tell ya'll beyond that. I'mma go take a nap now, it's been an exhausting day for me
i can understand work cutting into it, but the whole not posting just to protect himself i don't like. townies should participate actively so as to work together to take down the mafia, not lay low in a corner...sounds kinda fishy in my opinion. also this:
SuicideAngel wrote:Ah, the Masons, that explains a lot of certainty of innocence.
he's posting, but not in a way that could potentially be taken negatively by anyone...he just seems to be playing it too safe to me.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Quick post as I'm about to crash over here...

Thinking about this more, I'm going to Unvote: TheTJ and Vote: Suicide, following the reasons I myself brought up earlier, and many of you seem to share. Sahrimnir voting TJ doesn't seem very likely in a scenario where they're both mafian at this point, simply because I can't see Sah bussing TJ, and it's not like TJ was an absolute definite target. It's entirely possible, so I'll keep TJ at a FoS level, but there are better targets to pursue, so I think this is a lynch that can be switched at the moment.

I actually think I believe Eisen's claim, if he's bullshitting it's a clever one. The thing that bothers me is that survivors don't usually scan innocent, and Eisen was scanned more innocent than you can possibly IMAGINE.

Vote Tally:
Suicide(2): Relmitos, Quaetam
Eisen(1): TheTJ

Guys, get active Razz I know I'm a hypocrite right now because honestly I've been working like 8 AM to 8 PM the past few days, and was busy with various things before this, but the more discussion we can get going, the better. On that note, to Surge and all others, sorry I haven't been able to properly focus on the game that much the past week or so, it has been busy for me.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Only four (out of ten) of of you bothered to vote Sad Good discussion though, so I can't say I'm disappointed.

SuicideAngel was lynched! He was a townie, affiliation: Town!

We are now in the night phase, this phase will last until Tuesday, June 5th at 10PM PST. PM me your night actions.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:24 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum