Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 19 - Back in Black 2: Black with a Vengeance

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 am

You know, I agree with that Relmitos; it'd be a very hard role. That said, we DO have hard roles come up now and then. But ultimately right now I believe Eisen's claim; that last bit in my post was just speculation.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am

Quaetam wrote:
And now, now Raya's claim smells of bullshit. Ignoring the EpicMafia definition, because you guys all know that rolenames can easily be repurposed by the host as needed, Raya's claim to have written postmortem wills kind of damns her in my eyes. See, for a townie to make wills for other players without being able to actually contact them is kind of silly in the first place, and for a townie to make a will for Fedaykin, town cop, randomly stating another player's innocence (as she'd have no way of knowing), is absolutely foolish. For a mafian, however, this would make sense.

Y'know Q, more and more I'm starting to suspect you might be the third party. You did a great job taking down the mafia, but right now it seems your success is really going to hell. First Suicide and now myself. Really, me saying I can write the wills of dead players condemns me in your eyes? You're good at this game Q, so you suddenly fucking up like this seems rather strange. I'm starting to believe that you aggressively took down the mafia as they were your biggest threat, and now that they're out the way you're instead preying on the townies. Smash is practically in your pocket, TJ and Minby are already drawing suspicion so it's not too hard to push for them, so I'm looking like a very good target right now.

You're either going to be feeling incredibly smug or incredibly foolish if I get lynched and you find I've been telling the truth.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:38 am

You forget Q, that Surge was the one posting all the wills and the start of dayphases. If Raya were both mafian and Lawyer she'd simply rewrite it so that Fedaykin said everyone he scanned was scum. Say, you and Smash. Since her name wasn't tied to it it'd cause turmoil and she'd be scot free until she died. I think what's more likely is she has some mechanic that allows the dead players to make one more post. If that's the case she'd more likely be townie than mafian. Sort of a public deathspeaker.

And Minby, I'm sorry if I came off as petty, but telling someone they're not thinking for themselves is rude, whther or not you intend it to be.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 am

Uh......yeah, about that. This.

Raya wrote:In which case I'd looked towards people who are encouraging the debate along, making themselves look townie as possible and arguing for lynches on other people. Like say Smash or Q.

In case you haven't noticed, all this day phase, and making more posts when none were made, enough so that Surge had to extend the day phase another 24 hours. That was all me. Smash has posted once this day phase, that makes Q's second post that had content. This whole day phase I've been throwing around accusations and plausible reasons as to why the people I've listed may or may not be scum. It just seems like you want Q and Smash to burn in hell, for some odd reason. Q is, 100% not scum. Reread this, if you would.

Relmitos wrote:First and foremost, Q. This man HAS to be inno at this point, I see nothing to counter everything I've seen working for him(which is to say, doesn't mean that much because he never leaves trails behind unless he wants to). The reasons I think he's clean are simple. If he was maf, we wouldn't have had no night kills for the past few nights. People would be dead. Next, he was 100% positive that Avalanche was townie. With the cop being dead since night one, and everyone knowing that he had died, him claiming that Ava is inno, and he knows for a fact, would mean he's maf or else he wouldn't know he was definitely a townie. Then the Masons flipped. It makes a ton of sense now, as it would be reckless for a maf to claim he knows a townie is a townie after the cop is dead, that would make him look bad as all hell. Just gambling on a mason group existing and that the person is in the masons in the first place is not a good idea as a maf. This clears up Ava while we're at it.

How does this not scream "not scum" to you? Enlighten us, would you please.

Yeah, ok, Suicide got lynched and was townie. So what? He had contributed ALMOST NOTHING this whole game. What he did post, was condemning for the most part. Townie casualties happen. Name of the game.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 pm

So... in the first five dayphases I lead lynches against four mafians, and call out the 5th, though frankly smashbro, TJ, and a couple others were more a factor against Sah than me, but now, oh no!! I was wrong ONCE so CLEARLY my success is going to hell Razz Let's not forget that I've been away from home and able to more or less pay zero attention to this game.

And honestly? That Suicide lynch was a three-way-tie before I changed vote, with ONE VOTE on each of TJ, Eisen, and Suicide. That was my primary motivation. I was on TJ, the dayphase was already supposed to be over, and I'm relatively sure Eisen is okay. So I had two options: Leave it where it was, and have a useless no-lynch, or switch onto a minor suspect and get them cleared up one way or another. General consensus had Suicide as a possible mafian, so I honestly don't know why you're singling out me here.

Hell, your entire post is targeting me rather than Relmitos, rather than any of the others who have actually LED against you. I'm just supporting this lynch. I find it weird that you're going this far to single me out rather than shed a little light on your power, or offer ANYTHING of help right now for that matter.

Also your continual insistence that this is a third party, not a mafian, plaguing us doesn't help you. There has been no Godfather lynched. This could be a rare game without a godfather, yes, but I doubt it. What kind of third party makes no kills, but needs to be eliminated for town victory? A Manipulative Bastard, a Serial Killer, a Cult, or something along those lines. So far the only third party we've heard about is a survivor-granny. I doubt this game has a MB, given Surge's propensity for making the mafia the most deadly thing out there, as he talked about multiple times, and the fact that it hasn't appeared outside of my games yet. The lack of SK is pretty clear in my eyes due to the fact that we had such a powerful vigilante, who claimed to ahave made the extra nightkill himself, and were there a Cult it would have won by now. We're on what, day 8?

I'd think that a godfather sitting back and making no kills, trying to divert peoples' attention after a possible third party, isn't so far fetched.

ANYWAYS:

This is why your claim that you wrote these wills bothers me:

Raya wrote:I'm the Lawyer, I was the one who wrote the wills of Fed and TD after they died.

You said nothing about having talked to the dead, at all; you claimed to have actually written them yourself rather than passed on a massage from beyond. If you were a deathspeaker you wouldn't have claimed to have written them, if anything you'd have claimed to have talked to those two.

More importantly, if this is your power, why haven't you talked to anyone since? Your excuse for that was that you haven't done much since it's mostly been mafians dying. But, the thing is, that's not true. We've had mafians lynched repeatedly, yes, but we've also lost a good number of town power roles, or, hell, even high-contribution vanillas. I see no reason for you to have not contacted them, if this is really your power.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm going to add this, even though Q posted pretty much the same thing I was going to.

TheTJ wrote:You forget Q, that Surge was the one posting all the wills and the start of dayphases. If Raya were both mafian and Lawyer she'd simply rewrite it so that Fedaykin said everyone he scanned was scum. Say, you and Smash. Since her name wasn't tied to it it'd cause turmoil and she'd be scot free until she died. I think what's more likely is she has some mechanic that allows the dead players to make one more post. If that's the case she'd more likely be townie than mafian. Sort of a public deathspeaker.

That's quite a cover, don't you think? There's all these reasons flying around as to why Raya's probably scum, and all of a sudden she has a role that makes it seem like she's the one who wrote those to make her look like a townie. That's got Raya written all over it, imo. She pulled that kind of a stunt in game 10; using another player's role to her advantage. Do you remember how she feigned being pounced? Totally wasn't. This is similar to that situation, if you ask me.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Relmitos wrote:An SK that requires others acting on him to win is almost impossible in this game, I'd say. There are vanillas. Lots of them. Should he actually be only able to night kill if others act on him, he would only win by being the last man standing in the three way at the endgame. I highly doubt this is what the deal is.

Sorry, but I don't need to be the last man standing. My role makes me a bit paranoid....... MUHAAA!!! Smile But I can't do anything against it, when someone looks at night through my window. Sorry for your argument, but I would win the game by surviving to the very end, no matter which party ends the game.

TheTJ wrote:You forget Q, that Surge was the one posting all the wills and the start of dayphases. If Raya were both mafian and Lawyer she'd simply rewrite it so that Fedaykin said everyone he scanned was scum. Say, you and Smash. Since her name wasn't tied to it it'd cause turmoil and she'd be scot free until she died. I think what's more likely is she has some mechanic that allows the dead players to make one more post. If that's the case she'd more likely be townie than mafian. Sort of a public deathspeaker.

And Minby, I'm sorry if I came off as petty, but telling someone they're not thinking for themselves is rude, whther or not you intend it to be.

Hmm... I don't believe that Raya is a mafian, because she would have enough time during the night to kill other players. It isn't a great problem to target someone. I have no experience with the role of the lawyer, but maybe Raya has told us the truth.

There were only two testaments in this game.

Feds testament was posted at the end of dayphase 2 and TDs testament was posted at the beginning of a dayphase. I don't think that she has both roles. It wouldn't make a sense. As a mafian she could post everything she wants, because she would be the only person, who can talk with the dead. In my view she got the PM-results from Surge and she wrote something.

Q's behavior makes me thinking that he could have an other role than townie. In my view he could be a masion as Hudson was. I don't know if the start as a group or a masion could recruit a player.
Q could also be the godfather, because he helped to hunt down the mafians and now everyone things he is 100% town.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

EFFF, Ninja'd by a slew of good points by TJ and Grandma Eisen over here....

I'll start with the elderly.

Eisen wrote:Hmm... I don't believe that Raya is a mafian, because she would have enough time during the night to kill other players. It isn't a great problem to target someone. I have no experience with the role of the lawyer, but maybe Raya has told us the truth.

The thing is right now she's pushing the angle of "there's no mafians left, just a third party" SO aggressively it could easily, easily be a setup. I find it more likely that there's a Godfather still alive, and has either had his kill blocked, or is making no kills. Now, the only reason a final mafian would make no kills is if it somehow bettered his or her position, of course. And frankly, I see Raya and Smashbro as the two who would most benefit from this.

As I've said several times, since a Doctor is a pretty damn likely role and we haven't had a counterclaim, and since Spoon was lightly attacking him the same way he lightly attacked me, I'm inclined to wait a good while on smashbro despite what I've thought of his playstyle this game, and despite the rather long wall I could write about the guy. If he is mafia, that means there's no Doc, which is entirely possible, and means he's so, so incredibly lucky Razz

So that leaves me with Raya. And to continue about her,

You forget Q, that Surge was the one posting all the wills and the start of dayphases. If Raya were both mafian and Lawyer she'd simply rewrite it so that Fedaykin said everyone he scanned was scum. Say, you and Smash. Since her name wasn't tied to it it'd cause turmoil and she'd be scot free until she died. I think what's more likely is she has some mechanic that allows the dead players to make one more post. If that's the case she'd more likely be townie than mafian. -TheTJ

You are absolutely correct about that one, good point, and in ninjaing me you've made me rethink things a little. If she does indeed have this power, she's more likely town than mafia, because frankly it would have been the perfect chance for her to frame me or one of the other players out there. The only issue here is that doing so would have eliminated one key player, sure, but soon afterward deprived Raya of her ability to roleclaim and have a guarantee of no 'ccs. So ultimately, right now, the first thing to answer is whether or not Raya has the power she claims to wield...

Again I have a few problems with the claim itself, before I offer a solution.

First off, why haven't you talked to others, if this is your power? It's incredibly useful to hear from dead townies, and we've certainly had several power roles drop dead, such as the Inventor, which nobody was quite sure about, and the Roleblocker. Not to mention the VIGILANTE, who could have been contacted after a night without a kill and thus provided his target, potentially leading us to the godfather?

But, you know what? How about we test it. Before worrying about whether or not she's a mafialawyer or townlawyer, how about we simply test to see if she's lying?

Let's lynch Minby or TJ. If Raya is this Lawyer-deathspeaker she should be able to contact him tonight if he's townie. If he's scum, well, that's almost certainly the game right there Razz

Raya, if the person we lynch today is a townie contact him tonight.

Unvote: Raya

Also, I still don't want to forget TJ, for reasons I've mentioned previously, and Relmitos has expanded upon. Currently looking over TJ and Minby to decide on a vote.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Posting from work. First id like to say I like how I get no credit for Sah's lynch.

Second, despite the flaws pointed out regarding Raya's claim, I'm not changing my vote. I still think that if she is mafia shed be making better night kill choices. And I wouldn't go off of the epicafia description for what her role may be because, as Q said, names can be repurposed. I won't count her out of the suspicious list though.

Third, I think that Eisen's still innocent. I think relm is townie based on his active schunting. And this las one has been in the back of my mind for awhile, but as eisen said, Quaetam and Avalanche are probably masons with hudsonboy.

Ninjad. And TL; will read later (need to work)

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:24 pm

seems like a decent idea Q, though a bit risky, though everyone already has their suspicions of both TJ and Minby, myself included. to see how it goes I'll vote: minby

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Vote Tally:
Minby (5) smashbro, TJ, Raya, Eisen, DF
Raya (2) Minby, Relmitos

The result of no death was more harrowing than an actual night kill. Nobody knew who to believe, and accusations flew around, long winded walls were thrown out, and concensus hopped between anyone seen as remotely guilty. In the end, it was poor Minby who would take the brunt of the towns anger. Luckily for the town, this was just who they needed.

Minby was lynched! He was the Godfather, alignment: Mafia

The townies have won! All the mafians have been eliminated.

Winners: Town, Survivor (Eisen)

This concludes Mafia 19. I'll be posting the role PMs and some postgame impressions tonight or tomorrow. Good game, everyone Smile

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

WHOO! All right lucky guesses!

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

woo. I did nothing useful, and got myself killed. All in all, not one of my better games.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Funny thing was, I only had 2 bullets so after Snake was shot everything else I said was complete bluffs! Very Happy

I was so waiting on my turn to do a testimony...but guess Raya got busy by the time I died to interact with me, no worries!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Fucking-A at the end there. I thought I stopped caring at the end, but towards the end of the dayphase, I was really pushing for my hide. Good game everyone.

Lol, second time ever being Mafia over 17 games.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 pm

WOO!! Great game guys. HUGE shout-out to Relmitos for getting everyone talking there at the end, finding the godfather like that ,and doing some great scumhunting of his own. More feedback in a bit since I have people over Razz

Surge, this was an incredibly fun, well-hosted game. Great job, man.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Role PMs, Part 1: Town roles. My original scheme was very plain, I added Lawyer and Inventor after there was a lot of complaining about a lack of power roles. I didn't want to introduce any new powers, so I put in roles that could support or fill in for town roles.

Playername: Dramakat, DarkFalco, Suicideangel, Relmitos, Roxas, Warchamp7, TheTJ
Role: Townie
Affiliation: Town

You are a townie and a member of the town! You seek justice for your fellow countrymen, and your goal is to see to it that all those outlaw mafians get what's coming to them! You do not have any powers to use at night, but your most powerful weapon is your Vote and your mind. Keep a sharp eye out, and vote wisely.

Couldn't play a game of mafia without townies Razz As my favorite role, I had to put it in, but keeping a townie majority was also how I kept the Paranoid Gun Owner (Granny) from wiping the entire town on night 1.
---
Playername: Fedaykin
Role: Cop

You are the cop! You didn't join the force just to let some no good punks commit murder in your streets, and you'll rifle through every trashcan in this city until you find out who is responsible for the senseless death and destruction.

Once per nightphase, PM me the name of a person who you'd like to investigate. This person will be visited by you I will respond to you that they either are or are not in the mafia.

Poor fedaykin died night one on his scan of Eisen. I'd hoped that the will would signall this, as td also died on the night that he visited Eisen. Cop is a solid role, and losing him early forced the town to play based on what was going on in the thread instead of depending on outsiders for information, which I'd say they did well.
---
Playername: smashbro
Role: Doctor

The bloodshed in your city is sickening. You wish to help, but you swore an oath of "First do no harm," and as a doctor, you uphold that oath, turning to protective measures to aid your town against the mafia scum.

Once per nightphase, PM me the name of a person you'd like to protect. This person will be visited by you and safe from nightkills for the night that you protect them on. You may use this power on yourself.

smash had it hard from day one, trying to fly under the radar and keep out of the spotlight put him on most people's suspicious list. He made a risky claim, which payed off big time, keeping him in the game and allowing him to go on the best doc blocking streak I've ever seen (three in a row)
---
Playername: Weldar
Role: Roleblocker

You are the brewmaster! Decended from a long line of talented brewers, you brew the best beer in town, and when you come knocking, there is nary a man or woman in town who can resist a swig of your famous booze. With the town you live in going to hell, you just want to get people drunk, but the strength of your booze may allow you to aid the town's cause...

Once per nightphase, PM me the name of a person you'd like to roleblock. This person will be visited by you and be unable to take their night action for the nightphase.

Weldar never got to play, I was nervous about cutting roleblocker but I didn't want to shuffle anyone's roles once the final PMs had gone out.
---
Playername: Avos
Role: Vigilante

When the police fail to keep the peace, it's up to the people to perform the role of the police. You may be just a citizen, but if the situation calls, you'll take up arms for the people. You have a trusty shotgun, but only two shells (someone's been hording all the ammo in town.) But that's okay since you never miss.

Twice in this game, you may choose to kill anyone in town, either during the day, or the night. You may only kill one at a time. If you use your kill during the day, it will be revealed that you were the killer, but at night, you will visit your target without being publicly revealed. PM me your target at night for a nightkill. For a daykill, post in the thread Daykill: playername and post this
Code:
[quote="SurgePox"](Playername)'s target has been killed! They may no longer post, and their role will be revealed at the end of the phase.[/quote]

Avos played this role really well, he burnt his kill in a situation where it revealed a information to the town, and nailed a mafian, but the really interesting thing he did later, once completely out of kills, was bluff his power to keep the mafias eyes on him, where he was essentially just a regular townie. Very smart play. The daykill quote I thought was a clever way to pass judgement without being at the computer, but kinda flopped, as people were hesitant to believe it.
---
Playername: Quaetam, Avalanche, hudsonboy
Role: Mason

You are a member of your town's masonic lodge. You seek the keep peace and order in your town, but don't get yourselves involved in affairs directly, you and your kin prefer to work behind the scenes. You have no night powers, but you and your fellow masons have access to your own forum, where you may plan, collude, and discuss the game privately.
The mason forum is: http://thestonecutters.forumotions.net/
Your fellow masons are:

I've always wanted to run classic masons, and they went exactly as I predicted they would, well, but with a bit of an obstacle in proving to the town that they weren't mafians colluding together. With hudson not playing at all, they were essentially lovers, except without the mutual death condition.
---
Playername: td260
Role: Watcher

You are a peeping tom! Long before the chaos began, you'd mastered the art of spying on your neighbors at night, and no amount of violence is going to stop your creepy hijinks.

During the night, PM me the name of the person you'd like to "visit." You will see whoever visits that person. As a master of stealth, people who you visit will not know that you visited them (whatever that means.)

I included this role as kind of an off-cop, but also as a counter to Granny in case it got too out of control. td managed to die to mafians on the same night he visited the granny.
---
Playername: Raya
Role: Lawyer

Despite the connotation, lawyers aren't all soulless and uncaring. You have a limited skillset, but you'll do what you can to assist your townsmen. Twice this game, you may contact a freshly killed player and write that players will. This person will be able to write a post to be published the day following their death.

I just kinda made this role up, I wanted something like a deathspeaker, but limited to Xshot so they had to pick carefully, and with messages posted outside of their own posts. I liked this because it was a power role for the town, but it worked by supporting the other power roles and letting them claim and reveal whatever they wanted to without risking their (already compromised) identities.
---
Playername: DRTJR
Role: Inventor

You're the brightest scientific mind this town has ever seen. Your intelligence and problem solving skills are unmatched, and anything anyone else can do, you can make a machine do just as well. Once. Your machines are complex, but not noted for their longevity.

Once per nightphase, PM me the name of a person who you'd like to visit. You have a list of one-shot powers that you may use once each this game. You may only use one power at a time. They are as follows:
1. Protect
2. Investigate
3. Roleblock
4. Bus (requires two targets)
5. Kill (may backfire)
You may use this power to protect yourself.

The second role added once I had my "final" setup. I let them do a 1shot bus since I was at a loss for powers to give them and bussing is a rather safe power to mix with other powers. Never got to see this one come to fruition Sad

I'll post the second half (mafia and survivor) and postgame tonight, I gotta go to work.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

good game guys! it was getting kinda hairy there. glad we were able to win it

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

WOW!!! The fast end of the game was very unexpected! Wink Good game! It was very funny. Wink

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm so sorry.

So very, very sorry...

Spoiler:

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Don't be sorry. It was most entertaining.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Hahahahahaha

Nice job smash, both on the blocking and on that picture. The former made this game all but a curbstomp, and the latter... I haven't laughed so hard in weeks!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Really? REALLY? ofc, my gut feeling was right, then logic happened. Right, ignore logic next game. Got it.

Seriously though, last day phase was actually really really fun for me. Enough so that I spent a good amount of the previous day constantly refreshing the page to see any new developments. Yay for being useful for once! Kind of, since what I ended up doing was make TJ and Raya look terrible.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Relmitos wrote:Really? REALLY? ofc, my gut feeling was right, then logic happened. Right, ignore logic next game. Got it.

That will not be a good idea Razz

And don't feel bad, honestly, you were the one who sifted the Godfather out of the mess of suspicious townies and got him lynched, even if you did have second thoughts Razz

Relmitos wrote:Seriously though, last day phase was actually really really fun for me. Enough so that I spent a good amount of the previous day constantly refreshing the page to see any new developments. Yay for being useful for once! Kind of, since what I ended up doing was make TJ and Raya look terrible.

Again, you did amazing. Don't self-depricate for an instant. I think people will finally realize you for the skilled player you are now Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

All me. Lemmings need to learn to listen to me.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top