TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Vote Tally:
DarkFalco(5): Sahrimnir, Johnny, Warchamp7, hudsonboy111, Relmitos
Raya(5): Ansem, SnakeInABox, Pineapple, Requiem, JGH27
Nobody(5): SurgePox, DRTJR, td260, Minby_Aran, Raya
Requiem(3): Weldar, Darkfalco, Fedaykin
DRTJR(2): SpoonMan, AvosMeLardo
Johnny(1): Sonix!
Weldar(1): Smashbro
Snake(1): GreenArcher628
Yet to Vote (5): OmicronAustin, Hekatommy Riagon, King Avalanche, Eisen, TheTJ

2 hours remain in day 1

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm

hudsonboy111 wrote:
JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hey guys! Haven't played with you before. Still, let's start this game right.

Vote: Ansem

because he was the bad guy in Kingdom Hearts.

... D'Ahhhh! I was just reading through the thread and I saw this. I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts right now, and I thought Ansem was the good guy with an insight on the Heartless! Nooooooo!

Anyway, I'm reading through right now, and just wanted to mention that.

Can't tell if serious.... Sorry if spoiler...

Unvote: DarkFalco

I don't really have a valid reason to vote anyone else at this stage since Raya hasn't done anything and Drtjr shouldn't be killed this early twice in a row apparently, but no lynches are dumb. I'll have to read again to see where Req went so wrong, I didn't notice a thing.

So until then,
Vote: Sah

I dislike that you waited until asked to give a reason for voting DF. I need reasons quick.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

I have read a lot arguments about Raya and Dark Falco.

I have a mixed feeling about a no-vote and a lynch. The only thing is that a vote for nobody helps the mafians or any other third party.

I vote Dark Falco, because she was simply beeing to defensive and afraid of the lynch. I don't trust her and the story of the connection between Raya, DRTJR and herself.

I expected a vote for Raya by DRTJR, but nothing happend. All I have seen was that DRTJR seems as a bad teamplayer. I don't know how I should interpret Weldar and his test about Dark Falco.

Could it be that the evolution style of Minby's game is a part of this game too?

Therefore I vote Dark Falco.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Time's almost up!?!I just got home and suddenly phase is ending.

I want to say I find Johnny dropping out of a tie could be seen as a passive way to lynch Raya. I find this suspicious. Saying "I find this suspicious" is also somehow better than Fossing.

Eisen votes to tie it back up though...

I'm gonna have to go with my gut and

Vote: DarkFalco

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Day 1 is over, shift post coming shortly!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:14 pm

welp have fun with that. thanks for not listening people.....

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Day 1 - Dawn

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Just a reminder: If names are not bolded, they are characters in the fluff, NOT player names!

The day had passed quickly, the news providing as little information as ever, as Luigi went about his business. It was near dusk as he began his trek home from uptown, wandering down the dusty streets, tired.

All around, he saw people stopping briefly to chat, looking around with shifty eyes and concerned expressions. Rumors spread like wildfire. The Avalanchians were here… The flag had flown, and the world was alive once more. Among the people, eyes were alight, heads were held high. Some remembered the old world, the Kingdom from which they had come. Others… others simply longed for a time when they would again be free. Some remembered the old days, remembered a time before the Coalition, before the fallen angels had risen and claimed the war in their great revolution. Their words of a new age had grown stale among a populace that was waiting for change. All they saw now was brutal oppression, without any results. They had been given work, but it was for meager pay, rebuilding and reshaping the Kingdom. Utopia was not rising, not in their eyes.

But they were all shortsighted. The Rising War had cost so many their lives… It had consumed the Kingdom in a sea of flames. In one week, the brutality, the savagery of war had torn them apart, had destroyed everything he knew and plunged the world into darkness. The Usurper... he had risen from that darkness, pulled the Kingdom together under his banner, and shown them a light… He had given them something to believe in. The world was a dark one, the world was a silent one, but what else could be expected from a land in need of rebirth?

Luigi shook his head, again thinking of the free men who had suffered, who had die by the hands of those who would be their gods. If the Coalition wanted to usher in a perfect era, he, like the others, had yet to see it. He remembered the hope that had swelled in his chest when the Usurper gave his first proclamation, his first speech… and how that hope had been clouded over when the Purges began. Those days, of extermination and cleansing… they were over now. But if things had changed, it was not apparent. The four of the Coalition were harsh, ruthless even. If they truly cared for the people; if they truly sought to rebuild, not to merely rule, why was the world this way?

There was a low noise over the PA systems, and the streetlights flicked off, to be replaced by a cyan glow. Luigi’s eyes widened in shock, and he looked to a nearby broadcast screen.

Already?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All eyes turned to the viewscreens that hung in every street, widened, surprised. Patrol cars swerved about, shepherding the people of the Kingdom through the streets. Over the next half hour, they began to gather, minds clouded with dark thoughts, memories of recent months all too clear to them now…

Luigi followed the crowd through the streets, up the hill… In the distance, the sun was setting, dipping below the horizon. It was all the same… the scene was, now, just as it had been so recently. Images flashed through his mind… Paula led forward by armed men, fear in her eyes, telling Luigi to take care of his brother… The ape screaming out in anger, knocking men aside to try to get to her, only to be made to join her, to be erased alongside her. There was no happiness at the end of this road.

Luigi’s crowd rounded a corner, and he found himself staring at a massive open space.

Surrounded on all sides by large, nearly-featureless buildings, the square was large enough to accommodate a good three thousand people, and was nearly full. To all sides, mounted on the buildings, were large broadcast screens. Three streets led into the clearing, out of which people slowly milled forth. On the fourth side, behind the buildings, Luigi could see a large fortress in the distance. It was the stronghold of the fallen angels, the Bastion of the Coalition.

This was Ascendancy Square. Site of the Coalition’s announcements, and of their public executions. Site of the Purges.

Below the Bastion, in the square, set against the buildings, was a raised platform, atop which a large golden throne had been erected. One man stood to each side of the great seat, a sheathed weapon at their waist. And there, on the throne sat a third man.

It was Fedaykin, the Usurper of Heaven. Leader of the Coalition.

The final crowds milled into the square, and the Usurper stood. All went silent, and Fedaykin walked forward.

He wore a well-set suit, embossed with dark blue and cyan. His left hand was held at his side, clutching a golden sheath. His eyes were set, confident but concerned, with the strength of one who had slain a god. He was a menace, an avatar of power. Heaven was his, and he had no intent of letting it slip away.

“My people,” said Fedaykin, “Citizens of the Coalition…”

All eyes were turned to him as he spoke. The massive broadcast screens flicked on, giving a close-up of Fedaykin’s features.

“For five days our Kingdom was ravaged by a storm beyond reckoning,” said the Usurper, “For four nights we shackled ourselves in our homes, as the Tempest of the Void threatened all that we hold dear. Now the storm has cleared, and now we can rebuild, and return to our lives, working for a greater purpose, striving for the dawn of a new era.”

He stopped on the end of the platform, looked out over the crowd.

“But there are those among you all who would see that age burn,” said the Usurper, “There are those among you who would watch as our new world decays around them. And there are those who would ignite the flames themselves.”

He paused, and his voice lowered a step.

“This is unacceptable. The old era is gone. The corrupt gods have been vanquished, and this world is ours to build.”

There was a scuffling sound as something heavy was dragged up the aisle towards the platform.

“Lousy… swine!” came a gruff voice, followed by muffled sounds. Some heads turned, only to snap back as the Usurper continued.

“And we cannot rebuild without order,” said Fedaykin, head bowed slightly, sagely, as a figure was dragged up to the platform, his head bagged. Luigi, sickened expression on his face, recognized the man instantly, horrified. He had seen him only hours before...

“Make no mistake. To survive, we must have peace. To have peace, we must have unity. To have unity, there must be no dissent. Only then can we evolve.”

One of the soldiers ripped the bag off the man’s head. With it, a cap fell to the ground. From behind the golden throne, another man stepped forward, drawing from his belt the absolute weapon, an unholy blade of glowing azure fury.

“Only then can we go forward in our lives with purpose, and become the forces of change in our world,” said the Usurper. The prisoner turned, eyes widened in a fearful frenzy as he saw the banstick, and he fought against the two who dutifully held him in place. There was a murmur in the crowd, shock rising from the masses.

“To champion the dawn, we must all stand together, and let our enemies be Purged from our midst."

The banstick was leveled with the prisoner’s neck. The captive slackened, drooped, bereft of hope. The Usurper turned and walked past the prisoner, returning towards the throne, his head bowed, his eyes closed.

“Remember,” said Fedaykin, back turned to the crowd as he walked slowly off, “We are the Coalition.”

The banstick flew forward, and with a flash of blue the prisoner was gone, wiped from existence.

“We are the future.”

Wario was banned! (No player lynched)

Night 1 begins now, and will end in 56 hours on Thursday, June 21st, at midnight EST, or whenever you get your actions in!

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Night 1 - Dissent

Post  Quaetam on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm

The air in the Kingdom was grim, oppressive; the world was quiet, dark. There was no hope in the eyes of the Natives, yet no despondency, as the events of the past few days overwhelmed them. The Kingdom was balanced, tentatively hanging on the edge of a precipice. Everyone saw this to be so. The End of Days had ravaged their world, tearing it apart in an apocalyptic fury… When it cleared, when the storm abated, the Avalanchians had stood, their flag flying against the darkness, declaring war on all that the Natives knew, ready to tear it down and begin again. But still the fallen angels rose. The Coalition ruthlessly, effortlessly purged all who opposed them, letting nothing stand in the way of their path towards a new beginning. The Usurper’s words had been confident, powerful, and threatening. He was the one who held the world, and he was the one who would not let go. Yet their enemies were strong; the need for a public Purge made that quite clear. If there was to be a war, what was to become of this Kingdom?

Again Luigi’s memory returned to those months ago, as he continued his walk home. He saw Pauline transcend to that very stage in Ascendancy Square, he saw Donkey Kong chasing after her, fighting for her, only to meet the same bitter end as the executioner cut his rampage short. Now, Wario, erased, unwelcome in this world. There was no room for filth in the new age, no room for whores, for petty criminals… The world would have to stand as one, the Usurper said, before it could be rebuilt. Unite, or die.

But the truth is… Luigi wasn’t so clean himself. Nobody was. Surely those gods knew this, surely the four recognized this. Dig deep enough, and the world is nothing but dirt. The most you can do is try to survive. Stay clear of the drug-runners, of the violence, but sometimes you do what you have to… It’s the only way to stay afloat, to stay sane in a world like this.

Luigi shook his head, clearing the demons of the past, as he opened his door, stepped into his apartment. The place was a mess. Papers were strewn about the living room, the TV was left on, the sink was piled with dirty dishes… It was the home of washed-up heroes, from a time long forgotten, and it certainly was playing the part.

“What happened?”

Luigi turned. Standing to his left, face red as the cap that hung, dusty, on a hook in the closet, breath reeking of liquor, and brow furrowed in extreme frustration, was Mario.

“It-a was Wario,” said Luigi quietly.

For a moment the Super Mario Brothers stood, silent. The television in the background blared inaudibly, replaying Fedaykin’s speech. Mario breathed heavily, his eyes swimming with pent-up anger.

Then he sighed, picked up a bottle, and walked to the door.

”I’m-a going out,” he said. Luigi grimaced. Ever since the Princess had died, he’d been like this. Seeing people they’d once known fall before their eyes… seeing the world turned slowly upside down. It had unsettled him, no, it had DISILLUSIONED him. His brother’s drinking had increased, and he’d taken to walking the streets at night, unable to find peace. Luigi knew he would never do anything about it, but… It wasn’t a risk worth taking, now that the Coalition was tightening security.

”Forget it, bro,” said Luigi, ”They’ve-a tightened security. The Coalition’s all over these-a streets. I don’t -a want to see you killed”

Mario snarled, ”Super Mario doesn’t get-a killed!”

Luigi grabbed Mario, ”You’ve got to-a cool your head, big bro. Times are changing! This ain’t-a no world for heroes no more.”

Mario looked at his brother for a second, shook his head, and sat down. Within minutes, he had dozed off.

Luigi frowned and looked outside. His eyes moved to an envelope on the table, and he picked it up. It was dangerous out there, no world for heroes, but sometimes you had to take risks to get by in times like these…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luigi was not alone that night, in the streets. Bags under his eyes, horns knobby as ever, Clawsickle in hand, Karkat walked through the darkness of the Kingdom.

And what a fucked up world it was, Karkat reflected.

The streets, the alleys, they were quiet now. The people were held back from nighttime wandering by the presence of the Coalition as squad cars patrolled the streets, cyan and green lights blaring, and by the threat of the Avalanchians, of the new regime which would stop at nothing to seize control. To wander alone was to die.

That was why Karkat was part of a motherfucking team, of course. To his left, Terezi wandered, ever blind, canesword out, feeling her way forward. To his right, Kanaya, twirling lipstick between her fingers of her right hand, mouth pursed confidently. The twelve of them had come into this world as freaks; the Kingdom knew no trolls. Ha! They were all pale-skinned fucks. Not to mention the turtles, the mushroom-heads, and the goddamn monkey he’d seen walking around. A GODDAMN MONKEY. FUCK.

Tavros had quickly found them a place to hide down in the abandoned tent city. It was an old club; they’d said a penguin once made his roost there. Karkat knew instantly they’d be right at home. Nobody would find them there; that sector of the city had been long abandoned. And even if they were found, it wouldn’t be an issue.

Nobody would question trolls in a city where penguins ran stripclubs. Nobody.

Karkat’s rampaging thoughts were interrupted as a patrol car rounded the corner ahead, and he ducked quickly into an alley. His teammates followed.

”SC4R3D, K4RK4T?”, Terezi teased.

”SUCK MY BULGE.”

But the truth was, he was a bit scared. Karkat now found himself in a dark alley. It was quiet, eerie even. This human city… he wasn’t used to things being this cramped. These alleys especially gave him the creeps. Seemed like a great way to die. Karkat liked to see what was ahead, didn’t want to round a corner and get a face full of fuck.

A patrol car sped by the alley entrance, splashing them with water from a persistent puddle. Karkat turned and jumped, surprised at the noise, at the sudden moisture.

”FUCK.”

When he turned back, they were not alone.

One man stood at the end of the alleyway, glowing slightly as if by some sort of SCIENCE. He had dark hair, wore a ridiculous costume, complete with sunglasses.

Fucking sunglasses.

In the dark.

”WHAT DO YOU WANT, FUCKASS”

The man gave no response, save to step forward silently. Karkat raised the Clawsickle. Terezi stepped forward herself, grinning, drawing her sword. JUST1C3…

The legislacerator flew forward, sword raking out in a lethal, rapid strike. Karkat and Kanaya looked at each other, surprised. Karkat shrugged. He was intent on watching as this played out, seeing no cause for concern. It was one troll, one friend they’d fought alongside for a long while now, against an unarmed man.

It happened in an instant, a single, rapid moment in which the tables were turned. Their foe took one step to the side, avoiding the blow, spinning, and caught Terezi by wrist. The troll, either due to her blindness, or due to shock at the sudden turn of events, took a second to realize what had happened. The incipient danger dawned on her, and her smile vanished as she dropped her blade… With a crunch the man effortlessly snapped her arm, breaking it. She cried out, and fell to the ground. Karkat braced himself, Kanaya threw her arm down, revving her weapon…

SHIT. Kanaya dashed forward, slashing with her chainsaw, even as Karkat leapt at his foe, sickle in hand. The trolls passed through the man as if he was thin air, and landed, turning to see him standing behind them, walking forward, raising an arm.

”GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, KANAYA, TEREZI!”, Karkat snarled, gripping his sickle with both hands.

Kanaya looked at Karkat. Was he fucking with them? But no, he shook his head, entirely serious. She put away her weapon, helped Terezi up, grabbing her friend’s canesword, and the two trolls bolted down a side alley, heading downtown, towards the hideout, avoiding the streets where the Coalition patrolled, sticking together.

Karkat, meanwhile, turned to face his opponent. The man had stood still, making no move to follow the trolls. So he was the target, after all this stupid shit.

”TAKE OFF THOSE FUCKING GLASSES, HUMAN, AND LET’S GO,” Karkat said, taking his stance, sickle in hand.

But the lowblood was in over his head. He knew not what he was up against. For the man obliged, and Karkat was erased in a flash of burning light.

Weldar was erased! He was Karkat Vantas! Alignment: Town

Day 2 begins now, and will end Midnight EST Saturday (that's just over 48 hours, I can't do 4 PM since I'll be working)!

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

so let the scum hunting begin. i'm looking really hard at the people who continued to vote me after i softclaimed. thats eisen and tj. either they didn't bother to read anything that had happened late last day phase or they're scum that were hoping to get a lynch on me. i'm going to fos: eisen and vote: tj

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the nightphase review.

Alright then. First off, weldar was killed.

Weldar has pissed on and probably pissed off two people last day phase- namely, DF and Req. Now, he switched off of DF and onto Req at the end, effectively putting himself on both player's hit lists... if either one was a mafian.

Another note.

DF had the majority vote, yet wasn't lynched.
Has there been a role that requires more than one vote over the margin to be lynched? I thought there was one a while ago that needed extra votes for it to count...

And I believe that my game had a role that could avoid the lynch once. I can't remember though, and I don't feel like running around to find a monitor to try and dig it off the craptop.

Or someone could have a doublevote. That's always a possibility.

Speaking of roles...

Weldar wrote:
On DRTJR's softclaim I'm thinking here, I'm not sure we've had any pure lynchstops in a recent game. We've had daystoppers for sure (which we'd have already seen the effects of by now), there could be some in the earlier games near 10 though, don't remember that period too well, anyone remeber of those objection powers could stop a lynch entirely or just move it onto someone else?

There was a role in my game that could use the objection and either stop the vote and lynch once there was a majority, or halt the lynch...

Also, weldar was karkat. IIRC, he was a jailer? He could pull people into a memo, I believe.

Anyway, for now I'm going to follow the advice of the late weldar, and Vote: Req

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Poor Weldar always dies that early Sad Give the man a break, eh? Let's hope, that there is a reviving mechanic in place like last All-Stars. Or if there is a deathtalker, go talk to him in a couple of phases. Pretty sure he can still sniff scum out in death.

Anyways, this looks like a role that I'm fairly familiar with, Eridan from game 14. He was a chain-lyncher, who was supposed to get the more powers the more people were killed in a specific order. Just made it to unblockable kills, killed almost everybody, heh. Would make sense, if he started as unblockable here, since all the bansticks belong to the Coalition.

Also DRTJR proved his claim somehow, there was indeed no lynch. If it was a lynchstopping power or vote manip/multiple votes remains to be seen.

Which brings me to the vote that should have been the death sentence: DF softclaimed a powerrole here, it was enough to get her off the chopping block, yet TJ brought her up again. The reason being "gut feeling" is as feasable as coinflips. Baring this in mind, I vote:TheTJ.

For now at least.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 pm

I knew I'd get put in the spotlight for this... Here's essentially what happened.

I get home at about 3:50. I check the forum and see that I have a total of ten minutes to post before the day ends. I had already said I was against a no-vote and I couldn't vote for someone else and leave that tie standing. So I went with the one I found more suspicious after a quick glance through the vote record and saw the DRTJR thing with DF. So I voted her.

If I had voted for a third person it'd look bad for leaving the tie in place. There was no way I wasn't coming out of that badly unless she flipped mafian, and since I missed her softclaim I thought that could be the case.

Of course, if I could do it again I don't think I would have posted at all and claimed there wasn't enough warning for the end of the daypahse, but hindsight is 20/20.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:57 pm

@TD weldar didn't piss me off, he actually came back to help save my butt at the end, or at least attempted to after figuring things out, so obviously he wouldn't be on my list, even if i had that power. it was drtjr's daystop lynch that saved me i'm pretty sure. he just went ahead and used it when he thought he was going to be on the block. so i guess a thanks is in order there haha.

@TJ in such a case it's not a good idea to rush vote for this very reason. if it comes down to that just sit it out. something about it just doesn't sit well with me, especially with you excuse of "just not wanting to go without voting" and that brings me to eisen, who had even less excuse than you. he had a full hour before time was up and his whole argument was again, didn't want to go with a no lynch and apparently after all of that, was still focused on what happened with me and drtjr, pushing that in my opinion to get my butt lynched without looking bad.

i'm going to keep my vote as is for now, but may change to eisen as things progress. as of right now req's on my radar as well. also i'm pretty sure hudson and avos are townies.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Aw Weldar, nooooo.

Following what TD said, I'm going to go with who Weldar was casting suspicion on. Vote: Req

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

If I may be so bold as to point out that once I recognized the softclaim I unvoted DF and voted Raya. Raya and No Lynch had the same number of votes. A No Lynch is completely and totally worthless to me, and I consider them to be an abhorrent waste of time. As I have stated repeatedly.

Yesterday we discovered that somebody has the ability to cancel a lynch, which was the result of an attempted lynch, so would you look at that? We learned something from a lynch attempt. That or we have a doublevoter/votestealer in the game.

So really, am I wrong for wanting a lynch on day one? You're accusing me of doing the same thing I do in literally every game, pushing for the player with the most votes on them, and 6/8 games I've been a townie. I'm ignoring game 15. Last game I was a mafian, and the other one I was a cultist. In any case, I've had the same general behavior for day one. Vote for the one most likely to be lynched. We learn more information from it. What I'm saying is, if you guys are going to lynch me, do it for something that I actually do wrong rather than for how I play normally.

That aside, TD, didn't that role have restrictions on how many votes there had to be within a range of like one or two for lynch stopping? I don't have the role saved anymore, so I don't remember exactly, but it's information you might still have. Also, I thought the role ended the day as well, rather than just negating the lynch.

As for myself, I'm going to Vote: TJ. It seems really scummy to me that you voted right at the last minute like that. There's a word for that actually, but I can't remember what it is off hand.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Hehehe HAHAHA HOO HOO HOO

What the fucking dickens is happenning?! Art these the same creatures I once breathed life into, slaining befor emine eyeth cometh with red blood?!?!!?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

What the fuck...

Is snake lord english or cal or something.

I mean, that wasn't in his game, IIRC, but honestly. the laugh is cal. the fuck.

and req, there were multiple powers. There was the evidence present which ended the day when a majority voted and the vote was within one, and a mighty objection to stop the lynch.

I believe. Again, i'm not digging out the craptop.

Also, I love it how TJ gave an explanation for the last minute vote and req ignored it. Yes, it's not exactly like it clears him, but hell, it's more of a reason than he's got. He broke the tie between noone and df, which agrees with the argument that always gets put forward- the idea that you should lynch someone D1.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:34 pm

@TD yes TJ did try to break a tied vote. AFTER i'd soft claimed TD. after everyone should realize i'm a townie. he was trying to get a day lynch on someone who is a confirmed TOWNIE. it may agree with that comment, but there are instances when said comment should not be carried out. There are times when rules and guidelines should and shouldn't be used. This was one of those instances when they shouldn't have been. and even if TJ had very little time to post, he should have at least been able to see the last page or two, with multiple people unvoting me. quite frankly neither one of them are in the clear right now. i will give req that he took his vote off of me, but that could as much have been a scum save as anything. or he could have done like me and voted where he thought it was appropriate, got some backlash, decided to try to appease the majority, and got even more shit for it. It could be either case and i'm keeping my eye on him. Also, lets not forget about eisen either. he also voted for me, without much reason, almost as if he was a part of a group, possibly being told to vote for me.

also i'm pretty sure the day ending was not a power. i'm pretty sure that was all Q he had two deadlines, one if enough voted and the other in case there weren't enough votes/discussions going on. so the only power apparent is still DRTJR's.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

But don't you think there would have been notice that the power was used? I mean, it could have been a passive power of yours. For all we know, you could be unlynchable.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 pm

no idea but thats the best lead we've got. because i'm not unlynchable by any means. hence my post after day phase end/before lynch post when i thought i was a goner. drtjr said he had the power, unless he was bluffing. In that case someone does have the power to do so.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm

or if someone has a weighted voted. if i remember correctly the weighted vote was a mafian power the last time it was used, could have done a switch on it maybe?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

You forget, there was that game where minby had a double vote.

And a LTB power, that he used to be the sole winner.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Actually, I didn't ignore his explanation, I just don't believe it. He had ten minutes to go through the thread, ok. He was looking at vote records. The last vote tally was on page seven. The same page he made his post on actually. Where did DF make her soft claim? Page six. One page prior. Now, where is the most important information when making judgements again...? On the most recent pages! Riiiiight.

So, lets stop and think about this. Ten minutes to skim over a section. He used up the majority of those. He posted at 3:59, He claims to have gotten into the thread at 3:50. I'll even cut a minute because hey, it isn't likely he arrived on here just as it turned 3:50. So, even given eight minutes, he glanced at the vote record and voted. It took him eight minutes to look at the vote record and cast his vote. How long does it take to go over one or two pages for you guys? For myself, I can skim through the thread as it is now in about five, maybe six if you add in Q's lynch and night kill post.

Now, I understand that you shouldn't judge others based off yourself, but the amount of time he's claiming is rediculous to me. So.. Yeah. There's my explanation. It isn't much, but it explains my thought processes for those that are interested in paying attention to them

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 pm

DarkFalco wrote:or if someone has a weighted voted. if i remember correctly the weighted vote was a mafian power the last time it was used, could have done a switch on it maybe?
If memory serves me right then I think that the vote manipulate and Multiply has been on both sides with some frequency.

Although TJ's time scale is pretty fishy, I'll wait for some more debate.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Vote Tally:
TheTJ(3): DarkFalco, Fedaykin, Requiem
Requiem(2): td260, Camilla
Relmitos(1): AvosMeLardo
Yet to vote(21): EVERYONE ELSE :B

46/70 hours remain in the dayphase!

Last edited by Quaetam on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top