TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:45 am

Short post from work: it's worth pointing out, that Weldar didn't have a role from his own game.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 am

td260 wrote:Weldar has pissed on and probably pissed off two people last day phase- namely, DF and Req. Now, he switched off of DF and onto Req at the end, effectively putting himself on both player's hit lists... if either one was a mafian.
I'm pretty sure that's not really the greatest move for a mafian to make day one. That said, the mafians could expect us expecting this, and go ahead and off Weldar. Right now I say this is inconsequential, but we should keep tabs on this later when we get a better opportunity to definitively know the roles of DF and Req.

As for the fact that a lynch didn't happen, there's a number of possibilities. If DRTJR had a power to stop a lynch from happening at will, then why save DF? Gameplay wise, I feel it's unreasonable to assume he "triggered" it when he was being targeted, and then he escaped the votes eventually; I don't know of any mafian power that would force you to prematurely do that early in a dayphase. Obviously, an option is DRTJR is mafian, and saved DF, a fellow mafian, with his power. Unlikely, and probably too obvious. Somebody else mentioned that in past games, a character may have the ability to have their vote count as two votes. Considering both Raya and the no-lynch had 5 votes next to DF's 6, any of the 10 people voting for Raya or the no-lynch could have the power, so we've got no leads, nor does it matter because having double votes doesn't reveal anything about mafian or non.

I'm not really one for, nor am I good at, analyzing people's reactions to certain things in mafia, the first day especially. DF took some heat, but as I recall she's always been jumpy about everything in mafia, and can't not look suspicious. I have no idea what to think of the soft claim, as I don't even know what the significance of what she was soft claiming was and have been out of the mafia loop for quite some time.

Something that interests me a little is Johnny unvoting Darkfalco near the end of the last day phase when DF, Raya, and no-lynch were each tied for 5 votes. Trying to protect DF, or trying to encourage a lynch on Raya? Of more concern, unless I missed it, he didn't really give a good reason for unvoting DF, and sort of "masked" it in a post about other things. I find him suspicious.

That is all.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 am

Strategy is as follows

Drtjr

Me

Hot Romance

THRILLS AND SUSPENSE

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 am

Omicron Austin wrote:
Something that interests me a little is Johnny unvoting Darkfalco near the end of the last day phase when DF, Raya, and no-lynch were each tied for 5 votes. Trying to protect DF, or trying to encourage a lynch on Raya? Of more concern, unless I missed it, he didn't really give a good reason for unvoting DF, and sort of "masked" it in a post about other things. I find him suspicious.

DF softclaim = Let's not lynch DF

If I were pushing a Raya lynch I probably would have voted him (her?).

Anyways, in a PR heavy game like this, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at a weird lack of lynch. DF's twilight post makes me believe he(she?) didn't know that the lynch wouldn't work, so that ruins figuring him (her?) out.

Attention everyone, rather than trying to remember everyone I will be using the nondescript pronouns "Him", "He", and so on to describe anything. If you have a problem with this, bring it to my attention

I'm gonna go reread the whole thread and come back with anything I can find.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 am

Just going to look over a few things from the previous day that look a little funny to me, about what appears to be a potential alliance between DRTJR, Raya, and DF.

DRTJR wrote:There will be no lynch upon this day, whether you like it or not I live to see the night phase, good day sirs and madams.

He totally claimed lynch stopper, as stated in the thread. Just more plausible evidence that they're aligned. The whole day it had been DF Raya and DRTJR on the ropes, but he himself stopped being the main target about halfway through the phase. Surely he had time to realize that he wasn't going to be the lynched player. He appears to have used it anyways. DF would've been hung, not him. Why would he do that if they weren't aligned? Chances are he wouldn't, he would probably save it for himself should he be flying solo(or at least a townie who doesn't know who the other townies are)

Raya wrote:Agreeing with Snake here. DRTJR is incapable of working as part of a team. The past several times we've been on the same team he's consistently ignored everything everyone else discusses and does his own thing no matter what. You're giving him way too much credit.

FoS: DRTJR
FoS: DF

DRTJR has been acting very out of character, plus his threat at surviving the the lynch I don't like one bit. DF did jump at defending him, which is...odd. However, I'm not too convinced at either atm, I'm holding my vote for tonight to catch up on the thread and decide tomorrow.

Hmmm........so, she's suspicious of DRTJR and DF, but abstains from voting because she's "not too convinced at either of them". Gives a small nod as to why she's slightly suspicious, but it's just parroted stuff anyways. Mind you, this comes right after Q's post saying there's 24 hours left, so clearly there's enough time to wait and see if the vote shifts off of DF and proceed from there. Maybe she won't have to bus possible team mates after all.

DarkFalco wrote:no no no we aren't connect. it was mainly just how firm relm was about his feeling that the three of us (me, drtjr, and raya) weren't connected that made me stop and think. How can anyone be that positive about something without some sort of background knowledge? i was also saying that the only way that relm could have this background knowledge would be if that he was somehow connected to one of them, or a member of the mafia. And only one of us three because two would be kind of high odds and he is definitely not connected to me. and please i urge you to get back on it sooner, otherwise my sun is setting and i'll no longer ink anything new.

I wasn't particularly adamant about it. "I don't think", would you prefer I said "maybe they aren't"? Basically has the same effect. I mean, lesse...you said this about sah.

DarkFalco wrote:Really don't think he's a threat, and should probably just be ignored.
And then
DarkFalco wrote:i don't really see drtjr not voting raya to be that suspicious.

Hmm......by your logic, you must be connected to DRTJR, Raya, and Sah.

Everything considered just points towards you three being accomplices, is all I'm saying. It's something that makes me wary about the possibility. Since some of you hate Fingers of Suspicion, I suspect the three of you. The only thing holding my vote back on the three of you is that role claim, which makes it a weaker option then it would be without it.

Let's look at today's suspects though.

We've got Req. What I find funny about his D1 votes is that his first vote was on Viero, who couldn't play at the time. No harm in voting on someone who can't argue back after all. I will admit, if you don't pay attention to the whatever thread, you could've easily missed him saying "So, I'll be on vacation for the start of the mafia game, but I'll be back". Still though.....convenient excuse to start a day with a completely neutral vote. He did backtrack however, so that's ok I suppose. I don't particularly find him that suspicious.

My actual vote, however, will lie with TJ. It's not just the fact that he did a last minute vote swap, but it's that combined with how he had two posts within the first five hours of the game, and didn't post again until the very end to throw in an extra vote in the last ten minutes of the phase that was a deciding vote on someone who's role claim points townie. So, going to Vote: theTJ.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 am

Weldars death was a coalition vig kill. Every kill/ban that is done by them always ends with a flash of light. Meaning that both the Mafia and any other kill power/SK's must have been blocked last night. It is known that bansticks tend to be unblockable. I think Weldar was targeted because as Pineapple pointed out, he was playing out of character which is now explained with what character he had (Karkat).

-----

On to more current things however, DarkFalco's character is most likely town aligned, but this makes her a high target for mafia because of her ability. One with a doctor role must have protected her last night cause of her potential and probably will continue to do so until someone else claims something a bit important, ie themself or a cop.

DRTJR's character is a forum member and one that is a council member for the Avalancia thread, personally I'm pretty convinced that he is a high mafia potential and that coupled with a lynch stopping ability (as town has to use lynching to take out mafia outside of vig's) makes for a very big threat. But it either was a one time ability or he will just use it when it is him toward the chopping block. So with him being able to avoid lynches I suggest a Vig act on this if they can!

Raya was just agreeing with people that DRTJR is acting funny, how this makes her 'in cahoots' with him is beyond me and didn't draw any attention from me.

TheTJ's vote at the end of the phase even after his long speech of how a 1st day lynch is absolutely necessary makes me believe his story but doesn't totally clear him. We've seen it plenty of times that people just try to get in under the deadline and vote without much from looking through the thread. If it keeps up though he is one that will be lynched eventually but I don't think it necessary now.

I currently am suspicious of OmicronAustin and Relmitos as they keep pressing the DarkFalco must be tied to Raya or DRTJR, even though DF is the most confirmed townie at the moment. They both are stating the same facts and if anyone is tied together they are. Both their last post are pretty identical trying to make the DF, Raya, and DRTJR look connected. Personally if we do go after anyone it is one of these two, and their alignment will either clear or condemn the other.

Vote: Relmitos
Next in Line: Omicron Austin

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:25 am

Just about the nightkill: No no no, that was not coalition. Trust me, I'm an expert on the Coalition, I pretty much created this world Razz Joke aside, if there would have been death by banstick, there would have been a "has been banned" instead of a "has been erased". Very sure, that this was Eridan, because ridicilous outfit and the emphasis on SCIENCE.

But now that you mention a vig kill, I am surprised again at the lack of different nightkills. You'd suspect more killing powers in a game this size, especially when you keep game 10 in mind. Will comment on the rest a bit later, gotta do some work.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:30 am

At first I thought Eridan also, but he wears glasses...not sunglasses. Otherwise I do not know or remember any character that 'Erased' people, and was thinking it was a different flavor of banning. But if you insist it wasn't a ban, then I shall look around the games to see what the erased vice banned is.

Edit: Plus it said all 12 trolls where together at the start.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 am

As fed mentioned though, coalition kills are done in the cyan bold, like how wario was lynched. Therefore, it was someone else- most likely the mafia.

Also...

"DRTJR's character is a forum member and one that is a council member for the Avalancia thread"

Whut.

I love how everything in your post is said with dead-set conviction, but honestly, whut. How do you even know what drtjr's role is.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 am

Hekatommy Riagon in Game 11 wrote:Role: Lawyer
Alignment: town
Forumer: queen_camilla
You have studied the ace attorney games you love so much- 5 times per game; you may use your power. You can either OBJECT and stop the lynch for a day, or present evidence, ending the day phase where it currently stands, and lynching whomever has the most votes at the moment of your presentation.

Process of elimination, if it was a Peach from game 13 or Snake from game 15 they had Tea Time abilities that would have stopped the day in it's tracks from the moment he submitted it. Since the day went on and only stopped the lynch it can only be this queen_camilla role that as she is not part of the coalition, then it must be a mafia member. Thus having a way to avoid lynches on the mafia side is going to make it hard to take down and waste lots of town lynching time, unless Q nerfed it a bit.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 am

That's really op. I'm pretty sure that if that's in the game, Q nerfed it.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 am

Wow, wasn't expecting to have somebody else reveil my role...so uh, yes it's been edited down a bit. Props to the detective work of Avos.

Also the Doctor could have prevented a kill along side a role block might have stopped one.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

DarkFalco wrote:so let the scum hunting begin. i'm looking really hard at the people who continued to vote me after i softclaimed. thats eisen and tj. either they didn't bother to read anything that had happened late last day phase or they're scum that were hoping to get a lynch on me. i'm going to fos: eisen and vote: tj

Sorry, but I didn't believed your softclaim. So it makes me looking that I am scum. I can live with that, because I had my reasons to do so.

1. I normally played very defensive and this time I have changed my tactic.
2. I wanted to see some reactions. I am very surprised that you have noticed me, because normally I am posting something and nobody cares a lot about it. You are only noticing me at the middle of a game and then the people are saying "Eisen is suspicious...." So in this case I wanted a reaction and I got one. Smile
3. I also wanted to see the reactions of the others.
4. I am not very surprised that you have a bad opinion about me. I am very sorry for that, but I have written before I didn't believed your roleclaim.

DarkFalco wrote:Also, lets not forget about eisen either. he also voted for me, without much reason, almost as if he was a part of a group, possibly being told to vote for me.
Ah... me again. Wink If you mean that I am part of a group, because I was told to vote you, than I need to disappoint you. I am not mafian. You don't need to believe it.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 am

Av had written something that worried me a bit. Maybe it isn't very important.

Maybe someone of them was protected. We don't know it, but is with the possibility that there is a role like the demon role of Raya's game.

Weldar:
1. Weldar could be visited by one or a second mafian and he wasn't protected.
2. Weldar could be visited by one or a second mafian and he was protected.

Dark Falco:
3. Dark Falco could be visited by one or a second mafian and she was protected.
4. Dark Falco could be visited by one or a second mafian and she wasn't protected.
5. Dark Falco wasn't visited by the mafians and wasn't protected.

In fact we know that Weldar died.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 am

Vote Tally:
TheTJ(4): DarkFalco, Fedaykin, Requiem, Relmitos
Requiem(2): td260, Camilla
Relmitos(1): AvosMeLardo
Yet to vote(20): EVERYONE ELSE :B

34/58 hours remain in the dayphase!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm a bit worried about this phase is DRTJR. So far someone has come out of the woodwork each phase to vouch for him. DF last phase, and this phase, Avos. Last game, the town did very well by lynching people who appeared to be defending each other, and this created a pathway to sniff out and destroy the rest of the mafians. I'm keeping my eyes square on DRTJR as the potential hole in the mafians, that now DF and Avos have stuck their necks out to try and keep safe. Early connections are always suspicious, and by day two, I find it hard to think that a level of trust can be forged for people to step behind other people and defend them unless they know something.

In light of some of their claims, I'm not entirely sold on this move, but I feel it's important that we don't just forget about it, since weird early defenses and connections are classic scumslips.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Worked yesterday, finished, had to go do stuff all day. Finished work today, have to go shower and leave to do stuff again. Will try to get a post in before phase end.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Surge has a point. I'm not entirely sure of DRTJR's alignment, (and him having softclaimed makes me want to not push for him yet.)

However.

We have avos openly defending him right here.

Avos with his conviction of weldar being a coalition kill.

Avos with his certainty about DRTJR's role.

"DRTJR's character is a forum member and one that is a council member for the Avalancia thread,"

My question is how he knows this.

Now.

Let's assume that he's correct.

Let's assume that DRTJR is, indeed, the queen_camilla role.

How does Avos know this?

How indeed, unless DRTJR told him.

Well then, that's all fine and dandy, until you look at what Quaetam has said from the beginning. Namely...

"No PMs. No outside contact, be it IRL, via Skype, or via Steam. Any talk outside the thread must be on approved private forums"

So either Avos pulled his certainty out of nowhere, or he was told this by DRTJR himself. In a private forum.

Now, Drtjr could have a town role. Simple enough to test, I suppose. Lynch avos, if avos flips mafian, lynch drtjr.

If avos flips town, we go from there.

Unvote: Req

Vote: Avos

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Y'know what? All I did was point out what made them look connected. Did say that DF's claim makes her look clean, so abstaining from a vote on her. Just saying. DRTJR protecting her with his power. Raya not voting on DRTJR or DF even though she said they were suspicious.

That being said, your kind of funny yourself because of the following. Important part in bold here:

Avos Me Lardo wrote: Since the day went on and only stopped the lynch it can only be this queen_camilla role that as she is not part of the coalition, then it must be a mafia member. Thus having a way to avoid lynches on the mafia side is going to make it hard to take down and waste lots of town lynching time, unless Q nerfed it a bit.

So....lemme get this straight. Your pretty sure that he's maf, but you don't vote on him anyways? Am confused. You also completely ignored my reasons for thinking Raya might be connected to the two, and waved off what TJ did as "This is normal." Yeah, it's normal for a maf to put down a deciding vote on a townie, especially last minute like that. Also with the role claim, mind you. With all the kill powers floating around, you don't really think most of them got blocked, do you? Should the stars have aligned just perfectly, G10's D1 death count could've been 16. Yeah no.

I do believe I'll also be unvoting: TJ and voting: Avos.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

God, and now my computer's broken too... I have to post from my parents.

Look, I voted at a bad time. Really, I did. I voted to break a tie, and at the last second too. But guess what? I only saw the tie AT THE LAST SECOND. The reason I don't post for a while? I have a job now, one that takes up over 8 hours a day and leaves me feeling pretty tired when I get home. And DF's not even confirmed townie? I don't even know how she survived the lynch post, do you guys?

Anyway, do you guys really beleive I'd pull this as a mafian? Really? At all? Granted, I'm kicking myself over this as it is, but as a mafia I would have let the tie slide, nightkill one, and try to push blame onto the other.

Really, I'm looking at Eisen who tied the vote in the first place, also near the end phase. That seems like a bad idea unless you're in cahoots with the person in the lead. So I'm going to Vote: Eisen

To sum up: My comp's busted so I won't be on much until it's fixed, and if I die I'm blaming Q for shortening the day by 24 hours while I was still at work. My blood is on your hands buddy.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Actually you did in game 10.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Quaetam wrote:The Avalanchians are your enemies, the mafia this game, here to upset the established order, to burn down the new era in a bid to return to an age long dead, long forgotten. The Coalition of Moderators are your rulers, town, the no-nonsense, dictatorial, but well-minded harbingers of the dawning era, and it is to them that you must hold fast if the Kingdom is to survive. But as history has shown, regimes rise and fall by the day: For how long can the Coalition hold fast to its dream, and maintain its grip on the new age?
Avos Me Lardo wrote:DRTJR's character is a forum member and one that is a council member for the Avalancia thread, personally I'm pretty convinced that he is a high mafia potential and that coupled with a lynch stopping ability (as town has to use lynching to take out mafia outside of vig's) makes for a very big threat. But it either was a one time ability or he will just use it when it is him toward the chopping block. So with him being able to avoid lynches I suggest a Vig act on this if they can!
Avos Me Lardo wrote:
Hekatommy Riagon in Game 11 wrote:Role: Lawyer
Alignment: town
Forumer: queen_camilla
You have studied the ace attorney games you love so much- 5 times per game; you may use your power. You can either OBJECT and stop the lynch for a day, or present evidence, ending the day phase where it currently stands, and lynching whomever has the most votes at the moment of your presentation.

Process of elimination, if it was a Peach from game 13 or Snake from game 15 they had Tea Time abilities that would have stopped the day in it's tracks from the moment he submitted it. Since the day went on and only stopped the lynch it can only be this queen_camilla role that as she is not part of the coalition, then it must be a mafia member. Thus having a way to avoid lynches on the mafia side is going to make it hard to take down and waste lots of town lynching time, unless Q nerfed it a bit.
DRTJR wrote:Wow, wasn't expecting to have somebody else reveil my role...so uh, yes it's been edited down a bit. Props to the detective work of Avos.
Lets see Surge, Relm, and td since you guys can't read to well, I'll throw together the events that you obviously missed.

How is calling him mafia cause his character that he himself said 'wasn't expecting to have somebody else reveil my role' that is based on a non-coalition character that I put that the only way to take him down is by vig kill and bolded that we vig kill him...how is this me defending and siding with him!?

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Okay, so it was less of a defense and more of a bus. The core point though is the amount of insight into his role and position presented is unsettling, not by itself, but coming from two sources, two days in a row. It doesn't matter if you're helping your friend or shooting him, it's suspicious when you know what's up. Thank you for pointing out the error in my analysis, but I don't know if that clears you or just makes you connected to him still. Scumhunting requires more than just looking for allegiances, you have to look for connections, even unreasonably fast calls for lynch is suspect, and the speed with which you jumped on clearly identifying DRTJR as mafian is suspect.

also
Lets see Surge, Relm, and td since you guys can't read to well
*too

I don't believe it's time for a vote yet. We're starting to fall into a WIFOM in how Avos and DRTJRs roles relate to each other. Is avos scumhunting, bussing, or framing DRTJR? Is he banking on us interpreting his moves in one of these ways when it's really another? It's a tricky situation, and while it might be prudent to lynch them both, there's always the possibility that avos is just a confused townie pushing for another townie.

Currently though, it's by and far our best lead, so I gotta go with vote:avos

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

I hate to do this but it looks necessary. For those of you still unsure about who i am my character is amaterasu. Probably one of the most "good" character roles in this game. Do you really think i'd be a mafian? Also i don't understand you people who keep pushing back to some sort of a connection between drtjr and myself. There is none. I was just speculating, as i often do in things games. Now though it's time to get serious. For now i'm going to defend avos. He was the first person to get his vote off of me when he realized my role, not something i'd think a mafian would do. If a person is mafian they're going to want to keep the vote on me as long as possible, to try to get a quick townie lynch, as more than a few people did. And he did it without any heat on his back like req. Some of you find his findings to be suspicious. But whats so suspicious about trying to figure out the role someone has? I don't necessarily think it was a good idea to post said role in forum but i think that it's really good that he's trying.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Someone smells like a skank.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top