TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:14 am

DRTJR wrote:There will be no lynch upon this day, whether you like it or not I live to see the night phase, good day sirs and madams.

Does anybody else read that as daystopping power too?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 am

Ugh, please tell me that's either something you can cancel or just a passive thing only applying to you. I didn't realize you were the day 1 lynch victim last time, I do actually try to avoid lynching/killing those who died in the first phase of the previous game. I didn't fully intend to go through with a lynch on you anyway, you've historically been an easy early lynch, I just wanted to throw out some bait and see what'd bite.

Snake's vote was weak but somewhat in character for him really, has it out for DRTJR about as much as DRTJR does for Raya. DF I do find somewhat suspicious from that actually, not for the initial "defending" but for the quick backpedaling onto a DRTJR vote, not sure what to make of it. The backpedaling feels too flighty and suspicious but at the same time I if she was scum seems weird to have even said anything at all to defend DRTJR to begin with, unless they really both are I suppose.

Unvote, Vote: DarkFalco

Still somewhat unsure but something feels off here.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:44 am

Yea I don't like Drtjr's cocky attitude, that's something he doesn't normally carry around in Mafia, is it?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 am

I'm typically against this but with this game so far I just don't know what to think. So for now I'm going to vote: no one

Will change it though if anyone looks real scummy.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:51 am

Fedaykin wrote:Well, you're a step ahead of the non-hosts, because you know the roles you have submitted. Luigi was already mentioned in the opening post, you're game had Luigi in it. Granted, the name wasn't bolded, but Q hadn't done it with minby last time either. Yours was a townie, but personally I'd doubt that he'd be that in this scenario. And if it works like last time, that every host got to submit 3 roles, there is up to 33% probability, that the rng gave it to you.

Please don't view this as an attack, but rather additional crackpot on the scarce info we have.
Quaetam wrote:• Given the multi-theme nature of this game, with some roles being based off people on this forum, whenever narration refers to an actual PLAYER in this game, it will be bolded, as opposed to characters in the fluff, which will stay normal.
No harm done, it is good info. But I think you have this backwards Fedaykin, there is no PLAYER named Luigi, so no his name shouldn't get bolded. Being a character in the fluff it just stayed normal.

-----

It sounds more like DRTJR is claiming that he's stopping the lynch for anyone, if so it is still good to apply pressure to ensure we get someone suspicious during tomorrows phase if he is telling the truth.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 am

Vote Tally:
Nobody(3): SurgePox, DRTJR, JGH27
DRTJR(3): Snake, SpoonMan, DarkFalco
Johnny(2): Sonix!, Ansem
Hekatommy Riagon(1): Requiem
Raya(1): Sahrimnir
Pineapple(1): AvosMeLardo
Fedaykin(1): Eisen
Weldar(1): Smashbro
Raya(1): Minby_Aran
Sonix!(1): Weldar
Ansem(1): JohnnyFarrar
Quaetam(1): Warchamp7
DarkFalco(1): Weldar
Yet to Vote (11): Pineapple, Minby_Aran, Relmitos, OmicronAustin, Fedaykin, Hekatommy Riagon, Raya, King Avalanche, td260, GreenArcher628, hudsonboy111

55 hours remain in day 1

Last edited by Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:17 am

I'm so happy that there is still much left of the day phase, so we can get someone lynched! Very Happy

I love lynching! <3

Weldar is always making good points! Let's lynch DarkFalco! Very Happy

Unvote: Raya

Vote: DarkFalco

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:33 am

Well, looks like some people get it. Not killing anyone day one, good. Not voting anyone day one, bad. If we don't at least pressure people into possibly slipping or acting strange, it's a waste of a day phase. So damn it, vote for people, interrogate them like you know they're Mafian, and see how they act. That's how you actually do things. There's no reason to act differently day one than any other day, just because nothing has happened yet. We can still scumhunt. And with that, Vote:Raya Because she isn't here yet and DRTJR won't, so I'll do it for him.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am

Wait what, why such long phases? 4-5 day phases, seriously?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am

Sahrimnir wrote:I'm so happy that there is still much left of the day phase, so we can get someone lynched! Very Happy

I love lynching! <3

Weldar is always making good points! Let's lynch DarkFalco! Very Happy

Unvote: Raya

Dude if you really are a happy guy that's not a free pass to be sheepy as hell. Happy people can still think for themselves, you can still scumhunt and maintain a positive attitude about the affair.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 am

Fed, you miscounted. 72 hour phases is THREE RL days, not four or five. I think it's quite reasonable given the sheer size of this game, playerwise. Days will be lasting either 2 or 3, depends on how much activity people put in, etc. Day 1 is set at 3 for a good opening discussion, though if things slow down enough I'll stop it tomorrow.

That said, for several reasons (chief among them, the fact that I might be at a LOTR marathon Wednesday night Razz) I AM making the phase shift a little earlier, to 4 PM Wednesday, which is 72 hours from when the phase started. Normal shifts, at midnight, will resume with day 2.

Last edited by Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 am

Well, at the moment I simply think DF is the most suspicious. So let's lynch her!

We don't have much to go on at this point, but what we have on DF is better than the random-vote I threw at Raya.

I simply completely agree with you about the way she backpedaled. Maybe I wouldn't have caught it on my own, but that's why it's so great you pointed it out, because now it totally does seem scummy! You're awesome, Weldar! Very Happy

If I do find someone else more scummy, of course I will vote for them instead. I'm sure Florence would also be very happy if I were the first to vote for someone and get them lynched, but at the moment DF seems more scummy.

So for now I'm gonna say: Let's lynch her! Very Happy

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 am

As, you're claiming the evolution mechanic from Minby's game carried over to the roles from it, interesting, most interesting.

If that's true that may just give us a chance to test you out then unvote, Vote: DarkFalco
I do believe that technically makes you the first voter now seeing as my vote was removed then readded, let's see if this leads to something.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 am

I do believe that if Willow would have been able to evolve that it would have only let the 'happiness' be passed on to another player. Not helpful, but would guarantee lol's!

Un-vote: Pineapple Still watching her though. As her reaction was to press that she is a townie we shouldn't lynch.

Where did my Willow go? I think Rocket Grunt Raya stole him...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 am

Unvote: Vie, I totally forgot he was gone on vacation :/

As such, my other person Vote: DF, there you go, lots of love! Razz

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenArcher628 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 am

I really don't want to lynch a townie the first day, statistics show we would.
Until I see better evidence, or actually catch something, Vote: Noone

By the way, Ill post when I can, but starting today Im on vacation to a resort.

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 am

On my phone, so I'll make this quick.

I'm always an advocator of the nl day one. I know the arguments, both make sense, but I always think about how much it sucks to be killed the first day...

A.K.A. Surge's "butthurt" clause.

Anyway, since we're only voting df because she defended drtjr, and drtjr was selected because he didn't vote raya, (and then unselected because it's bullshit to lynch someone day 1 for 2 games in a row) I don't see much to go on... Yet.

I'm still watching this game, but atm, vote: noone

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 pm

And to update the voting record (Because it should always remain updated)

Fed(1): Eisen
Weldar(1): Smash
No One(5): Surge, DRTJR, Green, TD, JGH27
Johnny(2): Sonix, Ansem,
Camilla(1): Avos
DRTJR(3): Snake, DF, Spoon
DF(5): Johnny, Weldar, Sah, Requiem, Avos
Q(1): Warchamp

Unless I've missed some votes

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Close, Req.

Vote Tally:
Nobody(5): SurgePox, DRTJR, JGH27, GreenArcher628, td260
DarkFalco(5): Sahrimnir, Weldar, Johnny, AvosMeLardo, Requiem
DRTJR(3): Snake, SpoonMan, DarkFalco
Johnny(2): Sonix!, Ansem
Fedaykin(1): Eisen
Weldar(1): Smashbro
Raya(1): Minby_Aran
Sonix!(1): Weldar
Quaetam(1): Warchamp7
Yet to Vote (Cool: Pineapple, Relmitos, OmicronAustin, Fedaykin, Hekatommy Riagon, Raya, King Avalanche, hudsonboy111

24/48 hours and 35 minutes remain in day 1

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm

DarkFalco wrote:why didn't i hear about these brownies?!?! also i don't really see drtjr not voting raya to be that suspicious. even if they were both mafia he could vote her just for lol's very safely, since no one really pays any attention to it anymore. Heck, if they were both mafia raya would probably tell him to vote her, just so as not to make it look weird...
StuckInABox wrote:He could do that, but he is a pretty terrible Mafia player, so I wouldn't count on it.

Agreeing with Snake here. DRTJR is incapable of working as part of a team. The past several times we've been on the same team he's consistently ignored everything everyone else discusses and does his own thing no matter what. You're giving him way too much credit.

FoS: DRTJR
FoS: DF

DRTJR has been acting very out of character, plus his threat at surviving the the lynch I don't like one bit. DF did jump at defending him, which is...odd. However, I'm not too convinced at either atm, I'm holding my vote for tonight to catch up on the thread and decide tomorrow.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 pm

If you're going to vote no one, throw your vote on Q, so that if that does get the majority we can eliminate any silliness he might be pulling.

As for me, I'm unvoting him and Voting: Dark Falco. DR looks scummiest to me but two in a row day 1 lynches is pretty douchey, even if his response to that made him look scummier.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Raya wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:why didn't i hear about these brownies?!?! also i don't really see drtjr not voting raya to be that suspicious. even if they were both mafia he could vote her just for lol's very safely, since no one really pays any attention to it anymore. Heck, if they were both mafia raya would probably tell him to vote her, just so as not to make it look weird...
StuckInABox wrote:He could do that, but he is a pretty terrible Mafia player, so I wouldn't count on it.

Agreeing with Snake here. DRTJR is incapable of working as part of a team. The past several times we've been on the same team he's consistently ignored everything everyone else discusses and does his own thing no matter what. You're giving him way too much credit.
I wouldn't say I'm incapable, I was very much a team player during Suicide's game and game 18 went well for the Murdering duo of Snake and I, and I almost won along side Fed and the Mafia(who might have betrayed me but better end result regardless.), and I worked well with Q during several games. So I do very much so have the capacity and have shown it to work with my fellow forum members. If these games of Mafia were like A Song of Ice and Fire, I'd be Eddard Stark. With Sah, and DF being right now suspicious I will wait until day two to pass judgment.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm

unvote johnny and Vote: Raya

If you wont quit with the fucking FoS bullshit, i'll lynch it out of you. Avalanche, back me up here bro.

Seriously, what good will it do? Either vote for them or don't bother, don't go half-ass it.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 pm

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hey guys! Haven't played with you before. Still, let's start this game right.

Vote: Ansem

because he was the bad guy in Kingdom Hearts.

... D'Ahhhh! I was just reading through the thread and I saw this. I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts right now, and I thought Ansem was the good guy with an insight on the Heartless! Nooooooo!

Anyway, I'm reading through right now, and just wanted to mention that.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Unvote: DRTJR

Vote: Raya

Yea, I think FoS is stupid too.

If DRTJR or Darkfalco roll scum, I consider it a guilty for the three of you. So you should feel the weight of the votes too.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top