TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Eisenbeißer on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:40 pm

At first I unvote FED. It was only meant for fun.

Fedaykin wrote:I got killed by Eisen last game, he is voting for me now, but I don't really have a grudge on him, because it was hilarous....soooo I won't vote just yet.

It is cool that it was hilarous for you looking through my window at the first night of the previous game. Smile

At first I was initially going to support No vote too, but it doesn't help us.

At the moment I don't know how I should interpret the discussion about DRTJR, Raya and Dark Falco.

Therefore I don't vote and I will change my mind if it is clearer to me how I should vote. Now I just don't know what to think.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Alright, so one it's incredibly suspicious that DRTJR isn't voting for Raya right off the bat. And I don't buy the 'if we were both mafians, I'd vote for her'. Oh, please. Two, of course it's suspicious that DarkFalco jumped to his aid.

So I'm going to vote: Raya. Still got my eyes on DRTJR and DarkFalco though. It just doesn't seem normal that DRTJR wouldn't go for Raya day one.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Okay, here are my thoughts on what's happened so far:

I didn't take DRTJR's not-vote on Raya very seriously because some Day 1 votes (especially DRTJR's) have absolutely no meaning behind them. Also, I feel it's a dick move to lynch someone on Day 1 twice in a row.

On that note, I also think that it sucks to be the guy lynched on Day 1 (suge's butthurt statement).

HOWEVER, Dark Falco's quick switch from, and initial defense of DRTJR are suspicious, and the Happy Guy could have potential to help the town, so I think we should try to explore that.

Which brings me to Vote: DarkFalco

With the huge number of players this game, many different voices and outlooks can be heard and presented, so my vote on df will stand for now, but if a more compelling argument comes up, it may change.

EDIT: I forgot to credit Weldar and Avos for introducing the idea of Sah's evolution.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 pm

well i wasn't defending him per se, just a thought that popped into my head. I just threw my vote on him for the time being because i don't like voting no-one. I do think it's best to try to lynch a mafian off the bat, rather than wait for their first strike. I'll be the first to admit it looked rather fishy, I was just trying to paint the big picture for myself and others without supporting one side too early. Anyway, the whole power thing he mentioned is interesting though. Is it just some sort of passive of his, is it his actual power to stop a day lynch, or is he just bsing? i was doing some reading about the normal mafia game role that can stop a lynch, though it may be different here, and definitely a different name. The role was the governor, which had no alignment, who could stop a day lynch from happening, either to himself or others. If he's third party of that nature, there would be no point in lynching, however Q could also have given the role to a mafian, perhaps with a cap of either 1 or 3 saves so it's not OP. Also if he's telling the truth then voting for him is pointless... Either way, i can already tell Q is bringing his A game to this one, bringing in a whole bunch of really cool power roles, some seemingly outside the normal TWBB world, though still nintendo. i don't feel like there's going to be near the amount of vanilla's in this game like that time.

fos without also voting is more of a problem i think than just fosing. it can be a useful tool if used right. and quite frankly i think everyone is doing the normal 1st day thing and jumping on the first little twitch of suspicion they see, myself included. It can work in our favor, but it can also work against us if we vote with little reasoning. I do hate to be a jerk and kill off drtjr before he gets a chance to do anything again though, especially with the little anyone has against him (and again the jumping on easy targets thing) so i'll unvote:drtjr and will hold off on revoting so as not to make a hasty decision as i apparently already have.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

About that whole butthurt cluase, I do agree that it sucks to be lynched night 1, also sucks just as much to be nightkilled night 1 too though. It sucks but to me that's just a risk you have to accept, some games you're not really going to get a chance to play, nothing can be done to avoid that. It would be stupid for the mafians to neglect to nightkill the first night for the sake of being nice and giving everyone a chance to play, to me the idea of not lynching because of that is equally as silly. The lynch is the town's main tool to victory, the mafia's equivalent of the nightkill, it's stupid to not use it without good reason. I respond to this sentiment not by no lynching day 1 but by not lynching (or nightkilling) new players, players who died in the first day of the last game or two and maybe even players returning from a long break.

About my vote, I see a lot of people somewhat misunderstanding my logic for voting for her. It's not the defense of DRTJR that gets me, I don't really find that scummy at all. The reasoning she protested against (he didn't vote for Raya) I'd actually disagree on her with, it was a pretty weak reason, I feel as if this isn't the first time DRTJR's put aside his Raya grudge vote (though I could be wrong there) and even then I'm not sure that'd be enough to warrant a lynch alone. My vote on him was purely as response intended to discourage the no lynching. The thing that gets me is her quick backpedaling and sheeping along with no real reason given under the slightest bit of pressure that gets me. The disputing that weak reasoning is something I may have done myself, the backpedaling makes her look very flighty and scared of showing some sort of link between them, that I feel is something that pends investigation.

On DRTJR's softclaim I'm thinking here, I'm not sure we've had any pure lynchstops in a recent game. We've had daystoppers for sure (which we'd have already seen the effects of by now), there could be some in the earlier games near 10 though, don't remember that period too well, anyone remeber of those objection powers could stop a lynch entirely or just move it onto someone else? I know for sure we haven't ever had any unlynchables though, outside of those boring unkillable survivor type roles, hmmmm

As for the FoSing issue, I disagee with the sentiment of people being so strongly against them. FoSes can have use as a tool. I do agree however that using them without having voted is a bit of a misuse. I see a FoS as a, you are who I'd be voting right now if I wasn't already using my vote elsewhere or a, I would vote you now pending the results of today's lynch or some other action.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  GreenArcher628 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Alright. My last post for abit, but i will unvote: Noone and [/b] Vote: Snake[b]
On the grouds that I have reread this thread and he just seems like he's up to no good.
As if he ever is....

*grounds

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Online now!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Vote Tally:
DarkFalco(7): Sahrimnir, Weldar, Johnny, AvosMeLardo, Requiem, Warchamp7, hudsonboy111
Nobody(4): SurgePox, DRTJR, JGH27, td260
Raya(4): Minby_Aran, Ansem, SnakeInABox, Pineapple
DRTJR(2): SpoonMan, DarkFalco
Johnny(1): Sonix!
Weldar(1): Smashbro
Snake(1): GreenArcher628
Yet to Vote (Cool: Relmitos, OmicronAustin, Fedaykin, Hekatommy Riagon, Raya, King Avalanche, Eisen, TheTJ

19/43 hours and 55 minutes remain in day 1


Last edited by Quaetam on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm

people are misunderstanding my throwing out ideas for defending drtjr. i did the same thing last game, throwing out ideas, not ones i necessarily agreed/sided with, that could be plausible explanations for certain people's actions to see what other people thought about said issues/explanations. of course my reasoning is going to be a bit weak, when it's not necessarily an idea i'm pushing so much as one i'd liked to see mulled about.i just didn't want to be one of the quite one's who didn't add much to the conversation.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 pm

I don't particularly think that the three of them are all connected, to be honest. It could happen especially after the way the last game went, but out of everyone, Raya is the last person I'd expect would stick their neck out for DRTJR.

Then again, this happened sometime during the first day phase of last game:

DRTJR wrote:I now have a more galvenized hatred for Raya, next game I swear I shall out live you and the other fools who voted for me. It shall be remembered as your fault that we lost.

So it is a strange thing that he 180'd on that one. I could possibly see Raya and DRTJR being on the same team from that.


Raya wrote:Agreeing with Snake here. DRTJR is incapable of working as part of a team. The past several times we've been on the same team he's consistently ignored everything everyone else discusses and does his own thing no matter what. You're giving him way too much credit.

Would be funny, wouldn't it? If they're on the same team and Raya told him to vote on her to keep up appearances, and he "does his own thing" and refrains for once.

As for DF, pretty much everything's been said that can be said, pretty much. Way to wish-washy, agreeing with lots of things but hesitant to push hard, those kinds of things. I mean, uh.....this.

DarkFalco wrote: i'll unvote:drtjr and will hold off on revoting so as not to make a hasty decision as i apparently already have.

Again just trying to avoid drawing more ire from others. Vote: DF

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

DarkFalco wrote:people are misunderstanding my throwing out ideas for defending drtjr. i did the same thing last game, throwing out ideas, not ones i necessarily agreed/sided with, that could be plausible explanations for certain people's actions to see what other people thought about said issues/explanations. of course my reasoning is going to be a bit weak, when it's not necessarily an idea i'm pushing so much as one i'd liked to see mulled about.i just didn't want to be one of the quite one's who didn't add much to the conversation.

Once again, I have no real problem with your defense of DRTJR, I actually mostly agree with the points you made in it. Trying to be active and add to the conversation is a noble goal, my issue was the way you immediately just backtracked and tried to fully disassociate yourself from him. If you really are just an innocent who got scared, don't get discouraged from trying to contribute more in future, your mistake was being scared. The scummiest thing you can do is worry about seeming scummy.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Relmitos wrote:I don't particularly think that the three of them are all connected, to be honest. It could happen especially after the way the last game went, but out of everyone, Raya is the last person I'd expect would stick their neck out for DRTJR.
sorry something bout this i think is a bit off...you seem pretty confident that none of us are connected, but how would you know? unless you're somehow connected to one of them, though only one i'm sure. also you say all 3 of us, but only mention raya not sticking her neck out for drtjr, nothing about how i fit into the picture other than the fact that i switched quickly. and yeah quick switches tend to happen, especially early game. you are also just reiterating what everyone else is saying about me. then again quite a few people have been doing that. the whole "yup lets vote this person because of what this other person said" and quite a few of these people are probably mafia, going in for the easy kill.

@weldar, again quick switch was mainly because as is usual in day one, thoughts change quickly and how i acted reflects that. I'll just be sorry if i am lyched, because i can't help from beyond the grave. I truly want the town to win, and i am a townie. I know i need to do more to convince people, i just don't know how to go about it properly. I don't want to role claim, that would be stupid this early game. I'm just left feeling like the lone white wolf, trying to paint the picture without a proper brush. I'd just love to be able to see the sun again.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm

DRTJR wrote:There will be no lynch upon this day, whether you like it or not I live to see the night phase, good day sirs and madams.

DRTJR could be softclaiming some sort of a lynch stopping power here or he could be BSing us to get the vote off him. Either way, he was lynched on Day 1 last game, so I believe he shouldn't fall victim to that again.

And regarding DF, I agree with Weldar's statement, especially
Weldar wrote:The scummiest thing you can do is worry about seeming scummy

And I think I see a softclaim in DF's post, but I don't quite understand it. I'll get some sleep and think about it some more.

Also DF,
DF wrote:sorry something bout this [referring to Relm's post] i think is a bit off...you seem pretty confident that none of us are connected, but how would you know? unless you're somehow connected to one of them, though only one i'm sure. also you say all 3 of us, but only mention raya not sticking her neck out for drtjr, nothing about how i fit into the picture other than the fact that i switched quickly. and yeah quick switches tend to happen, especially early game

Could you clarify your point about how Relm knows you three aren't connected? Are you saying that you three are connected? And how does thinking you three aren't connected require that you have a connection with one, and only one of you three?


Last edited by hudsonboy111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up Weldar's quote)

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

no no no we aren't connect. it was mainly just how firm relm was about his feeling that the three of us (me, drtjr, and raya) weren't connected that made me stop and think. How can anyone be that positive about something without some sort of background knowledge? i was also saying that the only way that relm could have this background knowledge would be if that he was somehow connected to one of them, or a member of the mafia. And only one of us three because two would be kind of high odds and he is definitely not connected to me. and please i urge you to get back on it sooner, otherwise my sun is setting and i'll no longer ink anything new.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  nn8n on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 pm

I think I know exactly what DarkFalco is softclaiming.game13..so with that, Unvote: DarkFalco.

DRTJR is getting bold saying that he can avoid the lynch. I think there are only 2 roles that where used in games that can do that. I have no sympathy toward the fact that he gets lynched day 1, if he would stop putting himself in the situation he wouldn't have to be in the situation as often.

Vote: DRTJR just to see if he is BSing or to waste his claim if possible.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

That is a pretty blatant softclaim, but yeah that is one way to get pressure off you. Think big and blow your charges quickly DarkFalco.

unvote: DarkFalco

The DF wagon grew quickly enough I was definitely gonna be eying it suspiciously should there be a good roleclaim or an innocent flip. I think I'm gonna go with a

Vote: Requiem

Of all the voters this one sticks out the most. Jumps on with pretty much no real explanation, an extension of his beginning of the day joke vote. Not too much wrong with that in itself but the timing of doing that right at the point where the wagon is getting enough steam to look like a probably lynch, seems a little suspect to me.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 pm

yeah....it would have been one thing had he done that at the beginning, instead of once the bandwagon got going so fast. also war apparently only voted me because of voting drtjr from what he said. i'm worried that we won't be able to flip this but i'll also vote: req

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Requiem on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

Um? I pretty much always put a vote on whoever has the most probability of being lynched. It being DF just made voting her more entertaining personally. Originally I was going to push for DRTJR when he was getting rolling, but by the time I did get around to realizing Vie was on vacation, DF had the majority votes. Also, I'm going to bed now. Don't know if I'll have internet in the morning or not (I should), so yeah. Basically Weldar, you're right, I saw that DF was likely to be lynched and added my vote to it. As I (And others) have stated, we learn nothing from a no lynch. DF, I think I know who you're saying you are, and I really hope you're not just making that up(It took me way too long to find it). Unvote: DF and... Vote: Raya

If you feel the need to keep your votes on me, then fine, not much I can do about it, just figured I'd take a chance to explain myself.

Also, as a note, this brings Raya up to five votes, so DF, you're safe.

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 am

DarkFalco wrote:war apparently only voted me because of voting drtjr from what he said. i'm worried that we won't be able to flip this but i'll also vote: req

I voted for the same reasons as everyone else. In light of your softclaim though, I'm unsure now

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 am

Due to sufficient votes being in, phase will end TODAY, at 4 PM EST.

Vote Tally:
DarkFalco(5): Sahrimnir, Johnny, Warchamp7, hudsonboy111, Relmitos
Raya(5): Minby_Aran, Ansem, SnakeInABox, Pineapple, Requiem
Nobody(4): SurgePox, DRTJR, JGH27, td260
DRTJR(2): SpoonMan, AvosMeLardo
Requiem(2): Weldar, Darkfalco
Johnny(1): Sonix!
Weldar(1): Smashbro
Snake(1): GreenArcher628
Yet to Vote (7): OmicronAustin, Fedaykin, Hekatommy Riagon, Raya, King Avalanche, Eisen, TheTJ

5 hours and 25 minutes remain in day 1

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  GreenArcher628 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 am

In lieu of the recent votes, I will still stand by my vote for today.

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Online now!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 am

Well, I never really meant to try to lynch Raya, so I'm going to Unvote:Raya, since it was really just a joke vote to try and gauge her reaction. And since I really have no other leads right now, I'm gonna have to go ahead and Vote: No one

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

Well since its a tie anyways I'll

vote: Raya instead of no one.

See how she reacts

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Raya on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am

Now hang on a minute, why the sudden bandwagon onto me? Fair enough if I'd done anything suspicious, but I've only actually made one post, half of which was insulting DRTJR. And a lot of these votes make no sense. Camilla says DRTJR and DF are suspicious, but votes me. Req just says he wants to vote for whoever's in the lead. Ansem claims to be pissed off by my FoS. J says 'oh I want to see your reaction' despite the fact I already have a load of votes. I'm sorry but these are pretty bullshit reasons, and it seems to me more like an organised effort to get me lynched with nothing to back up the claim. Bandwagon on me, provide a flimsy excuse, so when I turn up townie they can say "oh, it was a silly day 1 reason, nvm."

Vote: No one

It's a pretty ballsy softclaim from DF, which I do find fairly convincing. Admittedly this could be convenient way of covering up what her powers actually do, but if that's the case it's a pretty huge gamble I'm not sure she'd do. So my suspicion is still on DRTJR, but less on her.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 am

So this Raya-bandwagon is incredibly silly. Getting lynched for throwing out FoSes on people? Seriously? That people are actually going for this makes them look shifty in my eyes. Looking at Req here especially. If he had wanted to save DF because of her softclaim, a no lynch would have been the best option. But the way he did it, that just looks like he is trying to push it over the edge and get rid of one of our more prominent players. At least that's how I see it so far.

Vote:Requiem

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Requiem on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 am

Except Fed, it wasn't only to save DF. I don't like no lynches. I have stated this like four dozen times over the course of my time playing. Voting for no lynch would have gone completely against what I believe in. I also completely missed Relm's vote, which made me think DF only had four votes on her. Raya and no lynch both had four votes at the time. Once again though, I don't like no lynches. So Raya was the choice I made. I still however stand by my choice of voting Raya. I don't have anything more than a gut feeling, but I don't trust her this game.

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:55 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum