TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  DRTJR on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

TheTJ wrote:
...Of course you do. You're just voting on me to be a dick.
I think that is the impetus behind his entire existence, I mean brains.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 20: Those who Challenge Fate-ENDGAME-A Kingdom Worth Living For (Thread 1)

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm

DRTJR, I don't like you.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm

DRTJR, get out.

TJ, we're getting rid of you first, somehow I feel it's safer to do so. *shrug*

Q, I'm posting, suck my dick. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

It's not more or less safe. Okay, look, there is virtually no outcome that doesn't result in a town victory.

If you vote to kill me, Johnny kills someone this night phase, next day you kill him. TOWN WINS
If You vote to kill Johnny, I try to kill the ELoE head and turn the town. If I fail on either count, the town lynches me. TOWN WINS.

See, at this point I need basically every townie to swing it back my way. If I miss the ELoE head this night then it's all over for me. If I DO hit him, them I'm almost garunteed to swing the town my way the next day and win the game.

There is literally NO WAY I can see for the town to lose. Unless, of course, you guys start voting for yourselves, but that's not happening.

It's just that, between Johnny and me, equal amounts of danger... none. I just feel I deserve it more.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

THETJ WE DON'T WANT COALITION TO WIN. COALITION ISN'T A MASON GROUP, IT'S A WEIRD ASSHOLE CULT/MAFIA NOW. STOP TALKING AS IF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO WIN. YOU LOST. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU LOST.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

So what you're saying is you'll try to kill one of the townies who may or may not be the head of the ELoE if we keep you alive?

That logic is stupid. You're stupid. :U
How exactly do you 'deserve' it more?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 pm

TheTJ who do you think the leader of the Evil League of Evil is?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 pm

>Bugs Camilla to post, goes to do vote tally
>Notices she had first post of dayphase
>facepalm

The deadline has been pushed up to monday at midnight.

Since it's a last minute move, if things come into heavy contention, or if the last two haven't voted by then, I will extend it to tuesday at midnight or 4 PM

Vote Tally:
TheTJ(3): Camilla, Johnny, Snake
Johnny(1): TheTJ
Yet to Vote(2): Eisen, Ansem

13/37 hours and 4 minutes left in the dayphase

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Also, take it easy a bit; there is a line ingame between attacking someone's points and attacking them personally, and it's borderline being crossed.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes sweet thanks

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Quaetam wrote:Also, take it easy a bit; there is a line ingame between attacking someone's points and attacking them personally, and it's borderline being crossed.

Not the first time this game.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:12 pm

I think it's Eisen. Warchamp laid out a list and he said he'd try to pass on his role to Surge, Relm, Camilla, then Eisen in that order. I don't know why you were skipped over, maybe he miscounted, but next on that list was Eisen, and he was eligible.

But as I say, if I DO miss, you guys are coming down on me like a tidal wave. I'm dead if I don't play perfect and if Eisen is indeed innocent, then I'll lose next phase, simple as that. EXACTLY what will happen to Johnny if he survives this phase.

That's the thing, You have TWO people who are mafia now. And you can only kill one of us. Now, I stated plenty of times why I should go on and he shouldn't, but here's a quick refresher list.

1. He's been mafia most of the game.
2. While mafia he was killing townies actively.
3. I was MASON most of the game.
4. When I turned mafia I only hit the demon and an Avalanchian (Who is/was mafia)
5. He outed his whole team and caused their downfall.
6. I still have a chance to win, he doesn't.
7. If I die, the next day will be boooooring.

Granted that's how I see it.

And
Pineapple wrote:So what you're saying is you'll try to kill one of the townies who may or may not be the head of the ELoE if we keep you alive?

I'm sure Johnny's going to kill someone next phase too. Only difference is he has no real incentive to try and hit the ELoE leader instead of a townie, I do.

There's NO REASON I can think of to vote for me over Johnny specifically except out of spite or malice.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

TheTJ, I would rather we keep Eisen alive, I think he claimed Doc.

Eisen, hurry up and vote please.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:22 pm

That's just it though, even if he WAS Doc it'd have been overwritten by Warchamp's power. Much like Me giving up my role's power to be able to preach, I'm sure he gave up his power to protect.

Okay, here, fair chance.

If you guys leave me alive this dayphase I will nightkill Eisen.

Eisen, if I'm still alive this nightphase, and if you're still the doctor, protect yourself.

Now, if I'm right, he won't be able to protect himself AND will be the leader of the ELoE. He'll die, no townies will be killed, and I'll swing the town back (Hopefully).

If he's still the Doc, then he'll block my kill, the REAL leader of the ELoE will override any preaches I made, and I'll be killed, also with no more townies killed.

Is that Fair? If I'm wrong no townies die, if I'm right I get to win with the town.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I think the point is you're not town aligned, you're aligned with the enemies of the town, and therefore why would we want to let you win? The ELoE is, if I'm reading correctly, aligned with the town at this present moment, whereas you are not, and are therefore standing in the way of a town victory.

You are the dead, TJ.

-------

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=903

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

The thread has split; here is a link to part 2:

Thread 2

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top