Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 am

Don't quote, paraphrase the PMs.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Post  .. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 am

The way it is written it means: Don't quote directly, paraphrase instead.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 am

Just making sure~

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 am

Ok so DRTJR claims crazy now. So does Smash to an extent. Two people. Something is wrong here

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am

Ich bin nicht verrückt. Ich bin nur ein wenig unwohl.

Ich möchte nur sagen, dass ich etwas misstrauisch Relmitos bin. Der erste Satz dieser Beitrag nicht richtig sitzen mit mir.
Relmitos wrote: Ich persönlich denke, dass die drei von euch eine schöne Diskussion. Zwischen Weldar Out-es Anspruch, irgendeine Art von Dritten, Surge zu wissen, dass Weldar Löffel, Löffel und anerkennen, dass er tatsächlich eine Meldung von einer Art in der Mitte der Nacht besucht. Wir können eine Vielzahl von Ideen aus solchen Sachen zu holen. Es gibt eine unendliche Zahl von Möglichkeiten, gewährt, da die Anzahl der Variablen in ihm.

Grundsätzlich, meine Theorie dahinter so ist; Weldar Ansprüche hat er Dritten Rolle, das ist nicht bösartig, Spoon Ansprüche bekam er einen anonymen Brief über Nacht, sagt Surge Weldar and Spoon interagierten letzte Nacht. Löffel kann nur weitergeben, was dieser Brief im Begriff war, zu wissen, dass es eine gute Chance, dass der anonyme Schreiber Weldar war.

Wissen, was der Brief dabei war uns vielleicht helfen ein wenig.
Vielleicht bin ich Grübeln es. Aber es macht mich denken, wenn Relmitos ist mafia, dann die drei (Weldar, Löffel und Surge) sind wahrscheinlich nicht.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

@ spoon, i thought he was acting strangely there at the end of the day phase, so i voted him, i just didn't like the bandwagon that formed so quickly on drtjr, it seemed scum started.

as of right now, i'm getting a town vibe from surge since while, possibly misguided, he was going out on a limb since he was voting snake, someone there was little to go one before (and still possible very little evidence on).

i still have no clue with smash....if it's spont mode i don't get using that language, never mind i don't remember anyone ever using a different language with that going on. spont is from finland, so his native language is finnish, not german. So i'm thinking this has little to do with that, and is perhaps a clue (or he's just off his rocker, take your pick).

weldar...well it's a difficult choice there whether to believe him or not. I'm leaning towards the fact that he's telling the truth, or at least part of it, because of what i said about surge above. The only other explanation i could come up with is that he and surge are both mafian, and they're lying about it all, or weldar is 3rd party, but helping the mafia while pretending to be neutral. right now i'm thinking more of the former, and it's my paranoia kicking in. It still wouldn't have made sense for surge to try to bandwagon a vote, unless he thought that person was mafian or 3rd party (which 3rd party could potentially look good for a mafian, but still).

mostly i just don't like the lack of activity from a lot of people. I can understand people being busy, but even i found time to post more than once last day phase with the craziness i was going through those last few days. people get on here and post more!

ninja'd by smash who says "I'm not crazy. I'm just a little unwell.

I just want to say that I am a bit suspicious Relmitos. The first sentence of this post does not sit with me."

then the quote from relm, then

"Maybe I'm pondering it. But it makes me think if Relmitos is mafia, then the three (Weldar, spoons and surge) are unlikely."

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 am

SnakeInABox wrote:Ok so DRTJR claims crazy now. So does Smash to an extent. Two people. Something is wrong here
It is Simple JERRY LAWLER the German surfing turtle has been sent to the terrain if testament to fill the rocket ship with the words of grubar! When my powers of destrucity are advised you will here the chants of the fallen warriors in the wall and window pains of Wrestle mania.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 am

I think smash is too German for my taste.
He has already written in English at the beginning of the game.
and DR, yes, he must have a problem but i like Wrestling.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am

DarkFalco wrote: ich habe immer noch keine Ahnung, mit Smash .... wenn es spont Modus i nicht bekommen, in dieser Sprache, geschweige denn ich erinnere mich nicht jemand mit einer anderen Sprache mit, dass im Gange. spont kommt aus Finnland, so dass seine Muttersprache ist Finnisch, nicht Deutsch ist. Also ich denke, das hat wenig damit zu tun, und ist vielleicht ein Hinweis (oder ist er nur seine Rocker, treffen Sie Ihre Wahl).
Du denkst zu hart.

barda_ehmos ♏ wrote: Er hat bereits in englischer Sprache am Anfang des Spiels geschrieben.
Eine Menge kann in einer Nacht passieren.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 am

Smashy B wrote:A lot can happen in one night.
Yes, like sleep and/or fapping.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Weldar claiming third party doesn't necessarily mean he's still not a threat. He says he can win alongside any side, but that means he's not 100% townie. It's in his best interests, as someone who often dies early on, to have one side win ASAP so he can stay alive and win alongside them. He can easily shift allegiance to any side. I mean really, are we all expecting Weldar to sit there passively and just wait for someone to win the game for him? Of course not. I'm actually more puzzled that on top of this he's claimed to have a vest. Why would you outright say that you can't protect yourself from an unblockable? Wouldn't you keep that to yourself and bluff? And on top of winning with everyone and having a bulletproof vest, he can interact with multiple people AND cause them positive/negative things? It seems very...convoluted.

Spoon's first post also makes me suspicious. Outright saying 'we should totally ignore DRTJR and DF this phase', then throwing a vote on Johnny, the reasoning being he hasn't posted much. Not actions in the thread, just not posting much. Well shit, guess that makes everyone mafia then. Why so certain, especially when your only logic is 'DF voted Avos therefore don't lynch her'?. And for saying Avos turned up townie...

I'm not sure Smash has actually gone Spont mode. He's not crazy, he's just...speaking German. If that's a speech restriction it's a pretty weird one, for saying it's not restricted at all, we just need to bung it through a translator.

Google Translate wrote:It was you, do not you?

You were the slightly overweight man who offered me the pretzel. A delicacy from your home. Say it is so!

Do not lie to me, woman!

Hang on Smash, are you being serious here and saying Camilla gave you the restriction or just joking?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm

It couldn't have been Camilla. She was also fucking with DRTJR last night.

unless DRTJR was actually being crazy for real???question mark

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Smashy B wrote:
DarkFalco wrote: ich habe immer noch keine Ahnung, mit Smash .... wenn es spont Modus i nicht bekommen, in dieser Sprache, geschweige denn ich erinnere mich nicht jemand mit einer anderen Sprache mit, dass im Gange. spont kommt aus Finnland, so dass seine Muttersprache ist Finnisch, nicht Deutsch ist. Also ich denke, das hat wenig damit zu tun, und ist vielleicht ein Hinweis (oder ist er nur seine Rocker, treffen Sie Ihre Wahl).
Du denkst zu hart.

barda_ehmos ♏ wrote: Er hat bereits in englischer Sprache am Anfang des Spiels geschrieben.
Eine Menge kann in einer Nacht passieren.

Awsome! I like your new style! Very Happy high-five!Very Happy

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't really see how that one line makes me suspicious. I suppose I could've just said "Spoon, you should tell us what the letter said, and then Weldar can talk about what Spoon's letter said." As for Surge, he did indeed have more stuff to say, revealing that Weldar actually interacted with a lot of people, and not just Spoon. What's the problem, officer?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Ugh translator time.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Tally Time

JohnnyFarrar: Spoonman (1)
Snake: Surge (1)

23 hours left.

Come on, step it up a bit, people.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

vote:Smash for bad supposition against one of us.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Hmmm. I think it's silly to suspect Smash. I mean, it's the most likely conclusion he's being controlled by someone else. There's no real point in going for him because the puppetmaster will just control someone else, and Smash may well be a townie being controlled and do you really want to kill townies because they've had their medicine fucked with?

There are a lot of people flying under the radar, by the by.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 pm

If you destroy the puppet, you force to reveal the puppet master or force him/her to have an other one.
In all case i think the nightkiller is not alone.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 pm

And say that Smash flips town and then another townie has their medicine fucked with. How many townies would you see killed in order to find the mastermind behind this?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Just wait and see :3

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 pm

That sounds awfully suspicious. I don't like the sound of that at all.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Doctor Shemp wrote:That sounds awfully suspicious. I don't like the sound of that at all.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Wow, lot to catch up on there. For some reason, I don't find the likelihood of a manipulator being present very likely. I am curious as to this whole German language thing though, and of course TD's tweaking yesterday. It'd be nice to see if he's still talking crazy or not (After he gets unjailed of course). In regards to Weldar, I am still unsure of how I feel. My initial reaction was that I thought he could be a mafian playing as a third party. It wouldn't be hard to pull, but with people backing his visits, it seems less likely. I'll hold off on my vote for now, I just can't seem to get a read on anybody :/

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Raya wrote: I mean really, are we all expecting Weldar to sit there passively and just wait for someone to win the game for him? Of course not.

Of course not, once again I'm claiming to be a 3rd party similar to Q's guess all the roles in game 9. Survival is only my secondary goal if I achieve my primary goal I win there and then and am removed from the game and the game goes on with me being credited with a win alongside whoever goes on to win in endgame. I'm planning to be out of this game before it reaches endgame, I'll be working towards that goal not just sitting back and waiting to be alive at the end, it's just survial is my secondary goal and I need to survive a while to reach my primary one. The reason I reveal my vest is I'm being totally open here, were I a townie I'd bluff it to try and get the mafia to hit me but I'm not, it doesn't really benefit me to get the mafia to waste a kill and I'm letting them know not to waste their time. I'm being honest about unblockables but given our conversations on mafia game design I'm inclined to belive Fed would make unblockables a lot more rare than every other night and I'm honestly letting them know, you can be rid of me with one but it's not worth consuming a valuable resource like that for it.

Smash is almost certainly hit by a speech restriction. We've historically had only Spont mode here but speech restrictions in mafia games tend to range from minor inconvenience (I had such a role in Snake's first game, I made people have to keep their posts short with poor spelling and grammar) to near impossible to communicate (like good old Spont mode or talking in pictures) or an outright silence, foreign languages are a pretty common one. Lynching Smashbro seems about as silly as lynching someone for being Spont moded, I don't think it's worth much.

DRTJR's crazy is a little more interesting. It's a little more wrestler themed which makes me wonder, that was the flavour on his lynch dodge. Perhaps this was the price he had to pay for surviving, he's now gone crazy and can only speak wrestler. It's certainly odd, if you were going to vote for someone on the grounds of their weird talk I'd say make it DRTJR not Smashbro, though personally I'm not convinced on voting just on that crazy.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top