TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Doctor Shemp wrote:That sounds awfully suspicious. I don't like the sound of that at all.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Vote: Barda

Also Spont may be Finnish, DF, but remember that German is Fed's native language. Either Smash is having fun with a speech restriction or Fed's having fun laughing at us, or both. Razz

That or Eisen did it. But Eisen is more innocent than you could possibly imagine, right? Razz

DRTJR is worth keeping an eye on, I guess, but somehow I doubt there's much there either right now.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

barda_ehmos ♏ wrote: vote:. Smash für schlechte Vermutung gegen eine von uns
"Einer von uns?" Ist das ein Abschaum rutschen ich sehe?

Abstimmen: Barda

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Doctor Shemp wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
Doctor Shemp wrote:That sounds awfully suspicious. I don't like the sound of that at all.

Erm.. Yeah! That is exactly what I was thinking!

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 pm

In fact you vote for me just because you need to vote huh ?

You are nothing, like me.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm

hmmm instead of trying to explain what he meant by his earlier post he says that instead. He's getting uber defensive, it could in fact be a scum slip....there's so many little things to go off of on a few people, but not enough to really say one way or another that they're an issue. However, one lead is as good as the next right now, so i'll also vote:barda

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Nice to see a bit of activity, but quite a few haven't said a word yet. Tally when I get home, but Barda is leading the lynch /captain obvious

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

And still I have nothing :/

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 am

I have listened to the words of the paint canisters and rocket fuel. The double submission hold that Mr.Perfect threatens will not be because of the destrucity In the halls of the WWF. As the pandas pin you down, you will look up in hope and proclaim. VOTE:Brada

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 am

Tally:

Johnny: Spoonman (1)
Snake: SurgePox(1)
smashbro Barda (1)
Barda: Camilla, smashbro, Outlaw, DF, Requiem, DRTJR (6)

5 hours and 20 minutes left in the phase. If activity doesn't pick up, I'll extend the phase for another 24 hours.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 am

"He could be anyone of us.
He could be you, he could be me"

Excuse only if you want but i've tried to manipulate the other townies with a wrong vote.
unvote:smashy B

This is my conclusion.
After my own research, smash and DR is puppets.
The master is not the nightkiller, i'm sure. TWO menaces.
I have maked my own white list with all reactions and my feelings:
-Requiem (for natural vote)
-DRTJR (puppet)
-Smashy B (puppet)
-Camilla (for natural vote)
-Outlaw (for natural <3 vote)
-Weldar (for being himself because he is a fucking good edge if you use correctly what he say)
-Eissen' (it's on the rules !!! )
-Cal (until he can begin to play)
-Raya (For playing)
-Snake (for a post about camilla)
-Spoon (For playing)

The player with who it's confuse:
-Quaetam
-Darkfalko
-TheTJ
-Minby
-johnny

I guess
Code:
the puppet master is german or is helped by a german for forced smash to talk german.
The P-Master need to use an other language for control completely his puppet.
Smash : German language
DRTJR : weird Wrestling language

Now you can say what you want, i don't care, i return on my lab'. Razz

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

Holy shit, I could not understand a single sane thing in that post. What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Vote:Barda

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 am

^Das war nicht sehr nett.

Außerdem bin ich nicht eine Marionette. Ich aß nur eine schlechte Brezel.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 am

Ah, and a last thing i missed.
Wait until i was nightkilled. that help me and maybe you too.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 am

When I read this thread first thing this morning I figured that when I got back I was going to say how ridiculous the bandwagon on Barda was. That the language barrier should give him a bit of slack since it's easy to misinterpret things. That this sudden pouncing on him is suspicious.

Then I got back and read his posts in the meantime. Yeah, holy shit, suspicious as fuck.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 am

Fedayking wrote:* Don't be dicks and avoid personal attacks.

Yes, I'm talking to you, Minby.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Doctor Shemp wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

Also Spont may be Finnish, DF, but remember that German is Fed's native language. Either Smash is having fun with a speech restriction or Fed's having fun laughing at us, or both. Razz

That or Eisen did it. But Eisen is more innocent than you could possibly imagine, right? Razz

DRTJR is worth keeping an eye on, I guess, but somehow I doubt there's much there either right now.

It's funny, but I was laughing too. The speech restriction is a very cool. Now I know how you all must think about my posts. Very Happy
Sorry, but I haven't done this to smash.

@Barda: Minby is so confused by your post that makes me smile! Smile Your post is so crazy, it could be one of mine.

Nevertheless Weldar's reaction and posts are very intersting to me. What did Fed plotting that Weldar doesn't need to survive the complete game to win. Could it be a modified neutral role like the granny role? That or Weldar dares to let us think he could have such a role.

I was confused that DRTJR didn't survive the first dayphase. The rescue by the Wrestler was an odd turn. So could it be a power by him or someone else? The idea with the Wrestler was great! Very Happy

At the moment I think that it is much wiser for mafians to stay quiet or to follow the majority. I don't know what I should think about Barda. In my view he hasn't done anything that makes him suspicious in my eyes.

I vote DRTJR, because his posts aren't very helpful in my view.

@smash: Wegen den Brezeln ist dir sicher nicht schlecht! Dude, I think you are sick, because of drinking too much beer the last night lol!

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Eisenbeißer wrote: I don't know what I should think about Barda. In my view he hasn't done anything that makes him suspicious in my eyes.
Thank you. Very Happy

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm

It's getting so close to the end of the day, there's a few things I wish to address before the phase ends;

Raya wrote:Spoon's first post also makes me suspicious. Outright saying 'we should totally ignore DRTJR and DF this phase', then throwing a vote on Johnny, the reasoning being he hasn't posted much. Not actions in the thread, just not posting much. Well shit, guess that makes everyone mafia then. Why so certain, especially when your only logic is 'DF voted Avos therefore don't lynch her'?. And for saying Avos turned up townie...
Red Flag. I NEVER said we should "outright ignore them", I said that I consider them un-lynchable for the phase. There's a big difference. Also, reason I voted Johnny is because him being dead quiet is very abnormal for him, ntm he played the "quiet newbie" card for a large portion of last game... and we all know how that turned out.

Speaking of, Johnny you need to post more. One post doesn't cut it..

Relmitos wrote:I don't really see how that one line makes me suspicious. I suppose I could've just said "Spoon, you should tell us what the letter said, and then Weldar can talk about what Spoon's letter said." As for Surge, he did indeed have more stuff to say, revealing that Weldar actually interacted with a lot of people, and not just Spoon. What's the problem, officer?
Actually, looking back I rather agree with him. Your posts do nothing except reiterate conjecture from OTHER players. There's nary an original opinion in your posts. What's up with that?

SnakeInABox wrote:I was fucking with DRTJR using my unique but kind of useless town role last night. I am not affiliated or connected to Weldar in this game.
Somehow I don't agree with this. I'm inclined to believe Surge atm, and he says you were visited last night by Weldar. Also, what's this role you are talking about? Were you the one to put DRTJR into Spont mode? You were the first person to make comments about him being "Crazy", ntm that's pretty much all you have talked about this phase. FoS @ Snake talk more.

FoS @ Outlaw and FoS @ Requiem for jumping on the Barda bandwagon with no reason. No reason to be doing that.

Regarding the Barda wagon, I don't feel entirely right about it. I somehow doubt he is Mafia. Like a Third Party or some civilian power role (which may not mean much as it seems there is a lot of role powers this game). I will agree a LOT of what he has been saying is suspect, especially;
Barda wrote:Excuse only if you want but i've tried to manipulate the other townies with a wrong vote.
&
Barda wrote:Wait until i was nightkilled. that help me and maybe you too.
@Barda if you read this before the end of phase, I would suggest claiming & telling us what you know, if anything. To further eliminate the possibility of lynch shenanigans, Vote: Barda

AMENDMENT: @Eisen I'll agree he hasn't been helpful, but he is "Spont'd" it seems.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

i've posted just what i think about positions, i'm on the same case of all townies but all vote me because i'm the first who trying a F*cking gameplay on a sleepy game.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Spoon, in regard to my vote, I simply cannot find someone that I deem more voteworthy. Barda's behavior, at the very least, intrigues me. If I had a better suspect, I would put my vote on them. Yes, I'm bandwagoning, but I'd rather bandwagon than not vote at all, y'know?

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm keeping my vote on snake. He's denied any connection to Weldar when I have clear evidence to the contrary. It's possible that he doesn't know it but given the nature of weldar's moves alerting their targets (as confirmed by spoon) I'm inclined to say he's hiding something. If he is, that would make this a valid LaL (Lynch all Liars.) It's not concrete but it's where my vote stays.

HOWEVER, in the event that I am not around tomorrow, Barda will imo likely come up townie. When he does, scrutinize the list of people who bandwagoned DRTJR and the list of people who bandwagoned barda, and look for people who commonly voted between the tow with shaky reasoning.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I am currently being screwed with as well, and I can't specify more about that until next day phase. If it wasnt obvious enough from weldars claims, Td is under the same position.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Legendary SpoonMan wrote:
FoS @ Outlaw and FoS @ Requiem for jumping on the Barda bandwagon with no reason. No reason to be doing that.

Raya wrote:
Then I got back and read his posts in the meantime. Yeah, holy shit, suspicious as fuck.

Suspicion is the only thing to go on. TBH if you'd rather I just not vote, I can do that. Though at this point, I don't think it will save Barda.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Snake wrote:I am currently being screwed with as well, and I can't specify more about that until next day phase. If it wasnt obvious enough from weldars claims, Td is under the same position.
Yeah I had you and td in the same category but can't exactly interrogate him for obvious reasons. I hope you and Weldar at least appreciate that this "I am not a bad guy but I can't tell you fucking anything" isn't really helping things. I'll give you your day, I can imagine something working like this and not necessarily being anti town, but if so much time goes by and you can't stop bring vague about how you are connected to Weldar I won't just drop it. Sound fair?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

35 minutes until my lunch, you want save me or assume your choice?

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top