TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Post  TD260 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 am

That was the plan. To give you a win. And you got one. Congratulations. You're human.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:23 am

Td are you trying to be crazy whats the deal with you.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Crazy is not the word.

That would be the bird.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Okay so td is crazy. This creates a number of implications:
1. td has a role that requires crazyspeak, or is being forced to crazyspeak. The latter is unlikely, as this is day one and usually abilities like that are used overnight to affect the following day. Possible but unlikely. Given how early we are into the game, it's reasonable to rule out external forces.
2. Crazytalkers or inhibited posters are usually town. However in their lack of abilility to participate fully in discussion, they become a hindrance to the town. SO this would be a town claim and be evident that td is town. However,
2a. It's possible that this is a cover by td to "confirm" himself while bringing down discussion in thread, which is kinda brilliant. However, there's not particular reason to believe this is the case, it's a possibility.
2b. Also possible that td is the fool and is putting himself out in the spotlight as a means of making sure he gets lynched at some point if we're dry on leads or whatever.

I don't think lynching him is a good idea, but understanding that his behavior is anti-town, likely not being caused by an external source, and possibly a cover is only worth noting. Lynching him at this point only reveals what his role actually is, and his crazyness makes pressuring him not all that fruitful, so I'll stick on my grudgevote while prompting the town to at least look at this.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh and to clarify, in point 2a, I mean to suggest that in in the case of td using this as a cover, he is hiding a scum or anti-town identity.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Nice to see actual votes instead of no votes... even if it is just another bandwagon on DRTJR. Gotta feel sorry for him sometimes.

I'm going to lead off with a grudge vote: Snake because of the end of game 20. I'm not still bitter, I just remember I swore I'd do that.

As for TD, my guess is a third party, fool or bomb is likely in my opinion. Best to wait on that for a bit.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Fool maybe, bomb I doubt. The best way to smite a night killer as a bomb is to try to make yourself look like an important role, like cop or something. Hell, pretending to have an impediment of some sort makes you less likely to be night killed because it hampers your ability to participate in the discussion. You still can, granted, but it's a wee bit more difficult.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Been pretty blitzed and not in the frame to think right now.

I'm going to Vote: DRTJR for being unoriginal and copying Barda with the self voting.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:Been pretty blitzed and not in the frame to think right now.
Here, here!

As much as his current actions make me curious, I'm not gonna vote for DRTJR cause I'm erring on the side that he's the Jester. That, and it doesn't sit well with me to lynch the same person day 1 for two games in a row, unless they scumslip of course.

I will, however, Vote: Viero to keep him from trying to lay low the entire game.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Semy-serious tally

Pretty much everybody: DRTJR

Dayphase will end in about 45 hours

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 am

Serious Tally Time

DRTJR: DRTJR, Snake, Camilla, Eisenbeißer, Avos, Outlaw (5)
Viero: Requiem, Surge, Smash (3)
Snake: Viero, TheTJ (2)
Barda: Barda (1)
Relmitos: td260 (1)
td260: Relmitos (1)

Total votes: 13/23

34 hours left to night

Step it up, people Razz

Last edited by Fedayking on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 am

UNVOTE: DRTJR
VOTE: VIERO

I vote to save thy skin.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 am

Fedayking wrote:
Viero: Requiem, Surge, Viero (3)
Snake: Viero, TheTJ (2)
a problem, viero double vote?

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:48 am

Maybe he can do that.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 am

Woops, thanks

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

Unvote Ryan

Vote DR

Also there is a difference between laying low and not playing Smash. Razz

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 am

I dunno what's going on with TD. I agree that it's likely to be part of his own role rather than inflicted since this is only day 1 (though saying that I'm sure we've had a game with some actions going off on Night 0, I think someone managed to get killed). But crazy talk doesn't necessarily mean townie or innocent; it could still be a restriction of a powerful mafia role...I dunno really.

As for DRTJR and Viero there's not much evidence for either beyond grudge voting. I'm not going to grudgevote since although it's good to have votes on Day 1 doing it based on a bandwagon/actions in a past game is silly. So for now:

Vote: Td260

The crazytalk is the most suspicious thing so far, I don't know what he's playing at.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

I'd agree that TD's inhibited speech is likely a passive thing. While we have had a night 0 before that was an announced proper phase where we couldn't actually post and sent in actions not some stealth actions being sent before the game. While a quick day action is certainly possible occam's razor suggests a passive (or faking of course). However yes this tells us nothing about his affiliation. Limited speech has historically been thrown on townies but there's no real reason for it to be so. It's not a particularly town friendly role in any way and can easily go onto any affiliation (game 10 did have 0 as a speech restricted survivor remember), I know I've though about having a mafia happy guy for this very reason. All this really tells us is he may be impaired in his ability to actually communicate in thread if his restriction is that severe. In all honesty voting just based on this reeks of a super lazy vote, you yourself Raya say it means next to nothing. That said I can't criticize a lazy vote too much, I still don't see enough to move off my grudge.

Still I wouldn't nothing at all is going on. The DRTJR wasn't all that grudge based and while not all that large it was certainly fast enough to be something worth thinking about. It certainly proved DRTJR is probably the easiest lynch in the game and mafians do love easy lynches. Is still a slightly better vote than no lynch, actually does make things rather interesting for his team if he happens to be mafia, the kind of thing that could lead to someone getting caught. Or that Viero wagon, mostly based on grudge yes but some interesting parts. Say Smash's vote. The DRTJR wagon seemed a lot bigger than it was but that vote very sneakily brought things rather close with minimal reason. Of course it was no less reason than many other day one votes and it's entirely possible Smash himself didn't realize how close the votes were, I sure didn't till Fed posted his tally. Not much but still, those are the kinds of little details to watch out for and keep in mind, and can make a decent day 1 discussion point on a slower day like this.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Callhalla on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 am

I'm probably late on this but vote:DRTJR
Because why the fuck not.

Callhalla
Riff Raff

View user profile http://motherglubber.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 pm

DRTJR wagon looking pretty suspicious now. Like Weldar said, it's an easy lynch and people seem to be okay with jumping on quickly without thinking about it. It's either lazy townie play or mafians going for a fast no-questions-asked town lynch, or some mix of the two.

At least at this point we'll learn a lot about who votes for him based on his flip.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:34 pm

... and who wait and see.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

i agree drtjr is probably an early mafian attempt since it was such a quick move, and it's easily covered by the fact that many people seem to find drtjr annoying for some reason. I'm not certain what to the of TD at the moment. I'm not liable to think that he has the jester role. And as stated before roles with language restrictions tend to be townie. As per usual day one is hard to judge :/ really what kind of stands out to me a bit was avos's vote on drtjr just because he was "being unoriginal and copying barda with the self voting" but then again pretty much everyone else's reasoning for voting him are just as lousy, heck most didn't even give a reason. Outlaw and snake's reasoning is apparent, since they'd obviously rather be without him in this game. Because of this whether they're townie or not is irrelevant, they'd do it either way. However i don't think avos is in the same boat. So, on a hunch, for now i'm going to vote:avos. clearly this isn't going anywhere, but i feel much better about this than jumping on dtrj for no apparent reason.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Smashy B wrote:As much as his current actions make me curious, I'm not gonna vote for DRTJR cause I'm erring on the side that he's the Jester. That, and it doesn't sit well with me to lynch the same person day 1 for two games in a row, unless they scumslip of course.

Utter hogwash, I was the first lynch last game for reasons that had nothing to do with me. And plus as everyone was saying past games should have no berring on what is going on this game. I gave a solid reason for voting for DRTJR. It is my personal thought that if he didn't want to get all these votes he wouldn't do things to draw them. I was going to vote barda for self-voting cause it isn't funny and doesn't help get any information, then DRTJR did the same thing, so that is why I voted him cause he wasn't adding to anything discussion wise.

Now he is getting into saving his own skin again and its still not helping toward finding out anything to go on either. Sure he is an easy lynch cause he doesn't do anything to constitute being kept around. If he wants to bring his scumhunting game on and actually present some thoughts or facts then sure, I'm all for him sticking around.

But until then, my vote stays on DRTJR.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

i think you quoted the wrong person there...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:
Smashy B wrote:As much as his current actions make me curious, I'm not gonna vote for DRTJR cause I'm erring on the side that he's the Jester. That, and it doesn't sit well with me to lynch the same person day 1 for two games in a row, unless they scumslip of course.

Utter hogwash, I was the first lynch last game for reasons that had nothing to do with me. And plus as everyone was saying past games should have no berring on what is going on this game. I gave a solid reason for voting for DRTJR. It is my personal thought that if he didn't want to get all these votes he wouldn't do things to draw them. I was going to vote barda for self-voting cause it isn't funny and doesn't help get any information, then DRTJR did the same thing, so that is why I voted him cause he wasn't adding to anything discussion wise.
Oh wait, that's right. He didn't vote Raya and lived through the day.

I guess this means I have to stop playing mafia high.

But really, he is a guy that dies early rather often (ok, it was my fault a couple times, but still). Doesn't mean you're not though.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top