Huh. Wasn't expecting that.

Also, I told you I was innocent god dammit. >.>

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Great game, everyone. Sorry I had to lie so much, Spoon and Smash, but I never really was on your side.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 pm

SEE REQUIEM THIS IS WHY YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MAYOR! xD

/rant

good game guys, I'm surprised I was able to keep it going so long, especially with all the shenanigans going on xD

Minby is definitely your MVP, Mafia Razz

I look forward to seeing just what shenanigans went on here once Fed posts the notes, lol

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm just going to drop this right here:

Relmitos wrote:Changing my mind on the vote, Vote: Raya.
Raya was the other person on my suspect list anyways.

Relmitos wrote:Gave the win to the mafians guys, just saying. They win when I die. GG mafs, you did good this game.

Fedaykin wrote:They tried to forget the words spoken by someone seemingly mad, but for an unexplainable reason, they had a ring of truth to it, that couldn't be denied.

Every now and then you gotta trust the SK, especially when the arguments against him were trash.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Son of a bitch.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Relmitos wrote:I'm just going to drop this right here:

Relmitos wrote:Changing my mind on the vote, Vote: Raya.
Raya was the other person on my suspect list anyways.

Relmitos wrote:Gave the win to the mafians guys, just saying. They win when I die. GG mafs, you did good this game.

Fedaykin wrote:They tried to forget the words spoken by someone seemingly mad, but for an unexplainable reason, they had a ring of truth to it, that couldn't be denied.

Every now and then you gotta trust the SK, especially when the arguments against him were trash.
Hey, I knew what was up~ Raya was always one both me and Smash suspected from the get go, but alas~

Hindsight is 20/20 lol

Requiem wrote:Son of a bitch.
Pretty much, Req, pretty much xD

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Mayor Spoon wrote:Hey, I knew what was up~ Raya was always one both me and Smash suspected from the get go, but alas~

Wait......wait......Does not make sense; you knew what was up but decided to go against someone you are unsure of versus the one you really suspected?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Aw hell, I even called the reverse bus that minby pulled.

Raya I was beginning to trust again, though I wanted her to give more info to the town based on what she got before I trusted her.

And then I was triple-finished.

Thanks guys.

I can't even blame that townie kill on surge, since Relm and Av both decided to kill me as well.

Ah well.

GG guys.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Relmitos wrote:
Mayor Spoon wrote:Hey, I knew what was up~ Raya was always one both me and Smash suspected from the get go, but alas~

Wait......wait......Does not make sense; you knew what was up but decided to go against someone you are unsure of versus the one you really suspected?
You were about a mistrusted as Raya if it makes you feel any better Razz But at that given moment in time, Raya had a few more Townie points on her compared to you Razz Some of your early gambits set both me and Smash off. Particularly this;
Relmitos wrote:Personally, I think the three of you should have a nice discussion. Between Weldar's out-there claim of being some kind of third party, Surge for knowing that Weldar visited Spoon, and Spoon acknowledging that he did indeed get a message of some sort in the middle of the night. We can get a myriad of ideas out of such things. There's an infinite number of possibilities, granted, given the number of variables in it.

Basically, my theory behind this is such; Weldar claims he has third party role that's not malign, Spoon claims he got an anonymous letter overnight, Surge says Weldar and Spoon interacted last night. Spoon can just divulge what this letter was about, knowing that there's a good chance that the anonymous writer was Weldar.

Knowing what that letter was about might help us out a bit.
Posts like this always set my Scumdar off xD

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm

orly? You said this day 3, I think it was.

Mayor Spoon wrote:
Raya wrote:Spoon's first post also makes me suspicious. Outright saying 'we should totally ignore DRTJR and DF this phase', then throwing a vote on Johnny, the reasoning being he hasn't posted much. Not actions in the thread, just not posting much. Well shit, guess that makes everyone mafia then. Why so certain, especially when your only logic is 'DF voted Avos therefore don't lynch her'?. And for saying Avos turned up townie...
Red Flag. I NEVER said we should "outright ignore them", I said that I consider them un-lynchable for the phase. There's a big difference. Also, reason I voted Johnny is because him being dead quiet is very abnormal for him, ntm he played the "quiet newbie" card for a large portion of last game... and we all know how that turned out.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Relmitos wrote:orly? You said this day 3, I think it was.

Mayor Spoon wrote:
Raya wrote:Spoon's first post also makes me suspicious. Outright saying 'we should totally ignore DRTJR and DF this phase', then throwing a vote on Johnny, the reasoning being he hasn't posted much. Not actions in the thread, just not posting much. Well shit, guess that makes everyone mafia then. Why so certain, especially when your only logic is 'DF voted Avos therefore don't lynch her'?. And for saying Avos turned up townie...
Red Flag. I NEVER said we should "outright ignore them", I said that I consider them un-lynchable for the phase. There's a big difference. Also, reason I voted Johnny is because him being dead quiet is very abnormal for him, ntm he played the "quiet newbie" card for a large portion of last game... and we all know how that turned out.
Would've been Day 2 (I was dead through Day 3 & 4, mind you lol)

Regardless, as I said, when it came down to it you were a more appealing lynch that day. Don't take it too personally Razz If you look I DID try to have Raya killed that last day lol~

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

For those trash arguments I was talking about, as follows:

Spoiler:

For a start, this is what started that wagon on me.

Requiem wrote:I don't have anything to go off of but a gut feeling, but that's just the way it goes with me I guess, so I'm going to Vote: Relm

Requiem wrote:I fully believe Relm to be a mafian.

Sahrimnir wrote:Requiem is completely sure Relmitos is a mafian (I would like some elaboration on this).

Yeah that never happened, it remained a gut feeling.

Requiem wrote:As for why I feel like Relm is a mafian, I don't really have any solid information.

Notice the pattern yet?

Raya wrote:Firstly Relm. Req has already bought up the fact he's bothered by Relm. Relm is a pretty damn good player, but what exactly has he done in this game?

This is absolute crap; as previously stated, she's also considered a good player and she did less then I did.

Raya wrote:Firstly Weldar never fingered me (teehee), only said he was unsure, to which I explained. As to voting for Av after the daykills, are you actually serious? Smash announced a daykill, as did Av.
Two things: 1.) Lies. While it's true he said he was unsure, he also said all of this:

Weldar wrote:See that's the thing, I don't actually disagree with you calling out Camilla. I disagreed with your reasons for doing so but I commend the act itself, that's how the game is supposed to be played. If you don't agree with the current leads. Nor am I condemning you for the fact she turned up a townie, townies as a faction are characterized by a lack of information, they will make mistakes that is inevitable, being wrong alone is not instant grounds for suspicion. That thing that bothers me is the way you reacted and responded. You went for the gotcha tactic, finding the technically false statement but not really addressing the meaning behind it and the other points raised in defense. When attacking or defending someone I always try to respond to every point even if all I have to say is, I can see where you're coming from but I don't fully agree or it's not enough to change my opinion. Avoiding a point entirely has always felt a little scummy to me, like you're trying to not bring it up so people will forget about it. I'm not saying you're super scummy or anything Raya, I'm just saying that one part of your behaviour bothered me and I'm still very much unsure about you right now.

Bolded part, heh, she did that before. Anyways, yeah, how is this not fingering you?

2.) Yeah, Av shot two townies. In a row. On purpose.
Raya wrote:I've been actively trying to scumhunt, I've vouched for various people based on my scans, and your logic for voting for me is that I wasn't 100% certain the guy posting a daykill was a townie? Riight.

Lolno. You voted down Barda for being an easy lynch, DRTJR, another easy lynch, Johnny for being afk(which was also a last minute bandwagon), As for the scans, you were fishing for scans to kill people with them. "Hmmm.....who has these useful powers? Let's see if I can get them to spill the beans."

Mayor Spoon wrote:I won't lie, the points towards Raya are good, I just currently have other reasons for not voting her.

You never answered me on this one.

Last edited by Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I'm bad at the copy/paste thing when doing walls.)

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

I was trying to vote Raya but noooo you guys had to go lynch me instead. Assholes.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Just saying, I went for Outlaw that day, and Outlaw was maf.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Maybe I should feel bad because I killed you all.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I never had any stronger evidence beyond a gut feeling on Relm, as such I simply couldn't supply anything. I'm not sure why you all seemed to be under the idea that I was holding extra evidence on him when I repeatedly stated all I had was a gut feeling. I fully expected him to be a mafian honestly though. Also, Raya. So much hate right now. I spared you and you killed me for it? Harsh.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm not saying you were entirely wrong, as it DID off the SK, it's just dumb that a band wagon started with no evidence. I feel for Q now.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Everyone who lived longer than Weldar lost us this game.

Weldar was MVP impo.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm

So let me get this straight.
The big twist is that you guys just had your blood-soaked battle of wits and deception inside my brain.

Clean that shit up now, I want to keep things in order up there. Is there a sign on my forehead that says "dead bitch storage"?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 pm

No, it says Nicolas Cage.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

haa Pulp Fiction

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Fedaykin wrote:No, it says Nicolas Cage.

THAT PROVES NOTHING

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Relmitos wrote:Just saying, I went for Outlaw that day, and Outlaw was maf.

You were lucky though,

I died to a fucking coin toss.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm

While playing Mafia at NärCon this summer I learned that my own gut feeling isn't very reliable.

The fact that others' aren't much more reliable should follow logically. Apparently, I didn't think of that. I apologize. I'm never trusting anyone's gut feeling again.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 pm

I love it how Fed mentions how we're all having a corpse party in spont's brain, and then suddenly spont shows up to win the thread.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top