TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 21: Dark Recesses - FINALE

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 am

Quaetam wrote:idddddddddddddddddddndubitably

i think you forgot an "n" in that. also not like q to just post one random word....

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

DarkFalco wrote:
Quaetam wrote:idddddddddddddddddddndubitably

i think you forgot an "n" in that. also not like q to just post one random word....

You realise he's not actually in this game, right??? He's just really drunk.......

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

ahahahahaaaaa just asbplabnnnned

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 am

okay double post to say why i now realize that is. drunk q is drunk Razz

aaaand was ninja'd in my double post by camilla, what can i say i'm tired.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 am

DarkFalco wrote:okay double post to say why i now realize that is. drunk q is drunk Razz

Q Q is Q what's youer point brooooooo

[quotweaaaand was ninja'd in my double post by camilla, what can i say i'm tired.[/quote[

Youuuuu have nwo idea bto

imma not derail game now.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:19 am

Alswo vfedos a cool guy you should all pow t more!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:39 am

Wenn Sie nicht im Spiel sind, dann nicht in den Thread posten.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am

Hi guys! I see Q sponting above me, but other than that, I didn't even know the game had started. My bad. I'll read and then do stuff in the incredibly near future.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am

This is a skim

Outlaw wrote:So is that how this works? Okay..

Vote: TheTJ

Because he likes Doctor Who too much.

HORRID reason Crying or Very sad

td's pretty innocent based on page 2

Weldar's a non-threatening 3rd party, eh? Ok.

Actions you can't divulge in-game are dumb. Just saying.

Weldar's a 3rd party that's not fully explaining his role and contacting multiple people during the night? This I don't like.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

DarkFalco wrote:
Legendary SpoonMan wrote:
As for DarkFalco while it may have been a "throw away vote" it still came strangely at the end of the day phase, and they again were the only one to vote for Avos. This was after they made the early disclaimer that they would be unable to likely participate at all in the day phase, so why go out of their way to toss out a last second vote? I would like to hear more from DF soon.
hi. i said i'd try to participate, but i didn't want to vote right away because i wanted to see how the day developed, and not randomly vote right away, in case something bad happened. I was just going on my gut feeling, which was wrong, but it was more than what most were doing. Like i said in the whatever thread i was getting things ready for my foundation review, and didn't want to hop in, throw a random vote, and leave it hanging.

also...the heck with smash? is it possible that the language that he is speaking in itself is important? or is he just picking a random language and going with it? also i feel like the "slightly overweight man" might be important.
Not holding lack of day posting against you (that would be horribly hypocritical of me, regardless). Was wondering more on the reasoning of WHY you would, especially since it was getting so close to the end of the day. Though I will agree, if he hadn't been night killed I would've been focusing my attention on Avos as he came off as strange at the end of the day. Combined with the fact that he was the only player mentioned via flavor & the target of a night kill, it makes him our number one lead and you currently are the most connected to him.

Also on the subject of Surge, I will go out on a limb and assume that the description of the man is mostly flavor. As for the language, I have no idea, but at least it isn't (traditional) spont mode(?)
Weldar wrote:Lynching me is however only slightly better than a no lynch though. The goal of the lynch is not to avoid lynching townies at all costs, it's to lynch the catch the mafia. You want to avoid hanging townies as much as possible but close interesting lynches that leave voting records that end in as townie's death are still worth it. My lynch would be no such thing, it would be a very easy lynch, I knew this and expected to come under scrutiny later if I hadn't managed to achieve my goal and ollie outie by then but that was a risk I was willing to take since I know I'm liable to be nightkilled earlier than that.

I did not claim to be pro town, I claimed to be purely neutral. I intend to act more pro town because that's what I enjoy more but I didn't expect people to take my word for that, I was intending to prove that by acting pro town like I have been doing all game. My post was more intending to be protection from the mafia being nightkilled, it's that that worries me more not being lynched. I was simply letting the mafia know that while I'll be acting slightly pro town I'm not going to be as big of a threat as I'd usually be and it probably wouldn't be worth the effort it takes to kill me.

As yes I did act on Spoon. Hell I'll let you know, I acted on quite a few more people than just him. I'll even come right out and tell you, I also acted on Minby and TJ and they are currently in the exact same position as Spoon is with probably the same pm. All my action essentially did was offer them a choice that can lead to minor positive or negative effects. I can't go into too much more detail without fully explaining my role but all 3 of them should be able to confirm a similar story.
So your basically admitting to playing both sides? That doesn't entirely help your case, friend. However I am a bit more curious about what I highlighted above. You admitted to at least 2 people, but are there more? Were you responsible for the no lynch or TD's jailing?

@Johnny Nice to see you posting finally, but for the record, Q isn't even in this game, he's just currently drunk posting Razz speaking of;
Smashy B wrote:Wenn Sie nicht im Spiel sind, dann nicht in den Thread posten.
Google Translate wrote:If you are not in the game, then do not post in the thread.
I wonder who that is directed towards? lol

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:35 am

and now, you need to change your vote or just unvote?

Smashy B wrote:I will, however, Vote: Viero to keep him from trying to lay low the entire game.

if you want to vote for someone who kept a low profile check Green.
I'm not saying that we should vote green don't change what i write. :p

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 am

you just vote again, no need to unvote Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 am

So your basically admitting to playing both sides? That doesn't entirely help your case, friend. However I am a bit more curious about what I highlighted above. You admitted to at least 2 people, but are there more? Were you responsible for the no lynch or TD's jailing?

How do you get playing both sides out of that? I claimed to be totally neutral, I don't give a fuck about any side I just want to survive and my actions were all to that effect. I'm going to play in thread like I would a townie since I enjoy playing that way more than I do playing as a mafian or a 3rd party. I was also just being honest and telling the mafia I'm not a fully threat and it's harder for them to kill me with this bulletproof vest and not worth their while. I'm being upfront and honest about my intentions, the opposite of trying to play everyone.

As for my action, no I had nothing to do with the lynch stop, the lynch slip or the jailing. None of my powers can effect people so directly. I acted on only two more, I can't reveal who they are but I can say you, TJ and Minby have actually seen them. They were anonymous and I'm forbidden from unmasking them myself but that should tell you enough, all my powers and win condition are tied to this little sidegame.

Also for the record, the pm Spoon has is not a message from me. I don't contact people in any sort of way. That pm is simply a results pm from Fed letting them know the results of my action on them and presenting them with their aforementioned choice.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 am

Weldar wrote:

How do you get playing both sides out of that? I claimed to be totally neutral, I don't give a fuck about any side I just want to survive and my actions were all to that effect. I'm going to play in thread like I would a townie since I enjoy playing that way more than I do playing as a mafian or a 3rd party. I was also just being honest and telling the mafia I'm not a fully threat and it's harder for them to kill me with this bulletproof vest and not worth their while. I'm being upfront and honest about my intentions, the opposite of trying to play everyone.

As for my action, no I had nothing to do with the lynch stop, the lynch slip or the jailing. None of my powers can effect people so directly. I acted on only two more, I can't reveal who they are but I can say you, TJ and Minby have actually seen them. They were anonymous and I'm forbidden from unmasking them myself but that should tell you enough, all my powers and win condition are tied to this little sidegame.

Also for the record, the pm Spoon has is not a message from me. I don't contact people in any sort of way. That pm is simply a results pm from Fed letting them know the results of my action on them and presenting them with their aforementioned choice.
As for playing both sides, mostly from the second paragraph of your previous post;
I did not claim to be pro town, I claimed to be purely neutral. I intend to act more pro town because that's what I enjoy more but I didn't expect people to take my word for that, I was intending to prove that by acting pro town like I have been doing all game. My post was more intending to be protection from the mafia being nightkilled, it's that that worries me more not being lynched. I was simply letting the mafia know that while I'll be acting slightly pro town I'm not going to be as big of a threat as I'd usually be and it probably wouldn't be worth the effort it takes to kill me.
Neutral =/= unbiased. While (understandably) you wish to avoid getting whacked or lynched, it's just the wording & tone. "While I am currently protown, I mean no harm to the Mafia either, and don't want you to try and whack me". Basically to me it says that you will work with whatever/whoever is most convenient. Either way it doesn't really help your position much.

Regardless, since you said you had no hand in the no-lynch, what are your thoughts on that? Avos & DRTJR? Feel free to share~

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 am

Okay,
I think I have this figured out.

Weldar's claim checks out with his track. I tracked him last night and he interacted with 5 people, spoonman (who confirmed he was interacted with, thus confirming my roleclaim is valid as he stated it afterwards) TJ and Minby, whom I read in my track, and whom Weldar was able to confirm he interacted with. And two more. It is my belief that Weldar is a recruiter, similar to EloE last game, who wins so long as he has a majority that agrees to be recruited by him, maybe. I'm interested to know why he can't reveal the other two interactions himself, but I'm going to go ahead and drop them, it's td260 and Snake. Maybe he can't reveal failed propositions because these players are scum? Or third parties in similar positions?

Either way, I have my lead.

vote:snake

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 am

What exactly did you claim, Surge? A tracker role?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 am

I claimed to have tracked weldar's actions, roleclaim was probably the wrong word since I never actually claimed my role. I had the ability to track last phase and I'd say spoon and weldar more or less confirmed that I did what I said I did.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:06 am

Good thinking there Surge but you're on the wrong trail. My inability to reveal the last two targets had nothing with the targets themselves but rather the actions I used on them. Like I said TJ, Minby and Spoon are all in the same situation. The other two are in a slightly different one and my role pm forbids me from revealing the identity of the people involved in that action. (though looking again I could be misinterpreting that, need to clarify with Fed) There'll be 2 targets I can't reveal even if I want to every night, doesn't say anything about the role or affiliation of the targets themselves.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 am

I was fucking with DRTJR using my unique but kind of useless town role last night. I am not affiliated or connected to Weldar in this game.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 am

You will see miracles HULK HOGAN through the destrucity of the earth, I will bore like a futuristic John Henry to bring the space man to the terrain of testament we call ALABAMA!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 am

Ok, so I can confirm that there was an action that can give me a positive or negative effect that was PMd to me from Fed, but even after all of this, I'm deciding to not chose anything for it, because I don't entirely trust it.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 am

Would you be opposed to publishing or at least paraphrasing it? for the towns interest?

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

Fedayking wrote:* Don't directly quote host PMs, paraphrase.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 am

I will, but not today. I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 am

To clarify, feday, are you saying don't quote or paraphrase, or just don't quote, but paraphrase as needed?

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next