Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train!

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train!

Post  SonGopaul on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 am

Doctor Shemp wrote:Beat the Elite Four! They actually weren't that hard at all, the worst was taking on Marshall's Mienshao with my Altaria, because Altaria is not a very good Pokemon and I'd be better off with a Dragonite or Salamence. Razz

I had two Pokemon faint at Iris, due to my own stupidity than her being tough. Namely, I forgot to put Vaporeon in front first of all, then I sent in Arcanine against Haxorus for the sake of it. (Arcanine was slower).

Still, they weren't that difficult at all. I'm glad I ground to level 60 for it, though.

Now I am simply opening up the map slowly, heh.

Same with me. I've been unlocking all the flashback scenes you can see by syncing with your old game, and learning about the Gym Leaders' backstories between the two games.

Plus, my headcanon radar went crazy when I finally got to Nuevema Town (the starting point on B/W 1).
Spoiler:
Since I gave my trainer the same name in both games, it made things a little confusing. But to find out both trainers' mom's are friends made me wonder if the mom in Black 2 liked the name so much she gave her child the same name.

Also, DO NOT underestimate Bianca when she challenges you on Route 1.

Now I've beaten the Elite Four, found N, and caught Zekrom, there's little else to do now other than compete in the PWT. I'm gonna enjoy this.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

SonGopaul wrote:
Doctor Shemp wrote:Beat the Elite Four! They actually weren't that hard at all, the worst was taking on Marshall's Mienshao with my Altaria, because Altaria is not a very good Pokemon and I'd be better off with a Dragonite or Salamence. Razz

I had two Pokemon faint at Iris, due to my own stupidity than her being tough. Namely, I forgot to put Vaporeon in front first of all, then I sent in Arcanine against Haxorus for the sake of it. (Arcanine was slower).

Still, they weren't that difficult at all. I'm glad I ground to level 60 for it, though.

Now I am simply opening up the map slowly, heh.

Same with me. I've been unlocking all the flashback scenes you can see by syncing with your old game, and learning about the Gym Leaders' backstories between the two games.

Plus, my headcanon radar went crazy when I finally got to Nuevema Town (the starting point on B/W 1).
Spoiler:
Since I gave my trainer the same name in both games, it made things a little confusing. But to find out both trainers' mom's are friends made me wonder if the mom in Black 2 liked the name so much she gave her child the same name.

Also, DO NOT underestimate Bianca when she challenges you on Route 1.

Now I've beaten the Elite Four, found N, and caught Zekrom, there's little else to do now other than compete in the PWT. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Oh yeah, I didn't realise Bianca was forced. Still, nothing N's trusty Scrafty can't handle. Seriously, that thing has near perfect IVs.

My trainer in Black was named I Say!......so yeah I can't take flashbacks seriously.

I haven't caught Zekrom yet, but I went around catching Latios, Cresselia, the Lake Trio, today maybe I'll go get the Magma Stone so I can get Heatran! Got movies to make, pokemon to trade with Curtis, not to mention building teams for the Elite Four. I want to get the medals for beating the Elite Four with different monotype teams. The 1 pokemon only will be hard but I reckon I can do it with Scrafty if I train him up a bit more (although Marshall will be stupidly difficult).

Today I'm trading something to Curtis for a male Ralts, my Psychic team (and Fighting team) is starting to shape up. Same with Water (going to get a Drizzletoed eventually to lead in to things like Lanturn, Swanna/Pellipper, Swampert, Palkia and perhaps my Vaporeon or something like Slowbro or Keldeo! Water team will be hard to narrow down, as opposed to Normal team which will be hard to fill - though I do have a Moody Bibarel now).

Then I'll eventually take on the PWT again, maybe. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 am

I just found out about the dropped item sidequest. I should get started on that.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am

Bellyzard is best charzard. I'm just happy that it murders everything.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 am

SonGopaul wrote:I just found out about the dropped item sidequest. I should get started on that.

Get a cute girlfriend who trades you Pokemon. Razz

Curtis traded me a male Ralts. Best thing he's traded so far. <3 It's already a Gallade, hehehe.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 am

You guys are making me feel bad, I've only just reached Nimbasa Razz I admit, I had a minor fangirl moment at battling the Subway Masters and seeing their animations. Why I love these guys so much I have no idea. Although is it just me or is Kudari/Emmet a little more...'special' in BW2? This is their exchange paraphrased:

Ingo: Well done trainer, always keep going forward and try to be the best, surpass every goal you aim for! Emmet, have you got anything to add?
Emmet: I LIKE TRAINS

Seriously, Ingo is trying to be all inspirational, and there's Emmet going CHOO CHOO. Oh well, I look forward to spending many hours swearing at them for running an obviously fixed and crooked train battling system.

My current team if anyone cares is Pignite, Levanny, Lucario, Tranquil, Trapinch and Audino. Got Levanny and Lucario before my third badge, aww yeah. Caught an Eevee and want to evolve it into a Vaporeon, but don't have any sodding water stones. I think there's one in Driftveil but by the time I get there everyone else will be over 10 levels higher than him.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 am

Spent a lot of time browsing Newgrounds, and when I saw this, I immediately thought of you guys. "Well, being as it's the in-thing right now, I'm sure they'll like it"

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/508503

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

I got this medal the other day.

I...I think I've just been insulted.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Sounds to me like it was justified. Wink

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Sounds to me like you are a low class commoner.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm busy storming the PWT at the moment. MAN, the "World Leaders" group is tough. But, I must beat it 10 times to face the Champions...

Last edited by SonGopaul on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 am

Who wants an eevee? I've got every nature you'd ever want.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Relmitos wrote:Sounds to me like it was justified. Wink

Goddamn trollfreak, they planned for this. Put one item in a trashcan in R/B and now you have to check them all in each game just in case...

Outlaw wrote:Sounds to me like you are a low class commoner.

Good thing the Pokemon world has universal free healthcare, eh? Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Raya wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Sounds to me like you are a low class commoner.

Good thing the Pokemon world has universal free healthcare, eh? Razz

Free only to Pokemon.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Raya wrote:
Relmitos wrote:Sounds to me like it was justified. Wink

Goddamn trollfreak

<3 you to Raya Razz

Also, I found this suspicious person on campus yesterday. This was you, wasn't it?

Spoiler:

Halloween + campus colleges = fun times

I have foreigners invading my college, I'm scared.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Finally reached the Champions' section of the PWT, only to get schooled in the finals by none other than Gary Motherfucking Oak. I feel honored.

Also managed to beat Cheren's entire team (when you meet him outside Nimbasa) with my Serperior.

I think the only things I haven't done are:
Beat the Pokemon League a second time,
Get to the top of Black Tower and beat Alder's grandson,
and of course, reach the coveted Level 100 on all my team.

With a team of Level 70's, I've got some work to do.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:12 pm

I think the only two things I have left to do are finish the White hollow (On area 6 now) and use my second masterball on Heatran. Gonna farm a good nature out of him. Did the same with Latias and Cresselia, but used my other masterball on Cresselia. Not gonna try and catch most of the legenderies. I'll get a couple more on my next run through with a new team.

Edit: I guess I still need to do the PWT actually. What are the levels in there?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 am

In the PWT, everyone's levelled down to 50, like in the Battle Subway. I find it a tougher, faster, and overall much more fun way to earn BP than the Subway.

I haven't bothered with legendaries either, except Zekrom and Kyurem for the post-game story. The only legendaries I would use are Mewtwo and possibly Keldeo.

Also, the mention of a second Master Ball reminds me - I haven't had the rematch with Colress yet.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 am

Yeah I've been rematching Colress, it's good experience. also colress is hot

Caught Zekrom today, Kyurem is next, and then Regirock and Registeel. I hope my friend gets Registeel too so then I can get Regice and Regigigas.

Got through Black Tower 1 - 5, gotta grind a bit more before I dare take on any more of it. Still half building my different type teams. Got a Dratini, just need to find a dragon scale so my water team can be Swampert, Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Lanturn and idk Slowbro or Swanna or Pelipper or something. Then I can work on the other teams, slowly. I'm enjoying just fucking around and doing whatever.

Got all the Pokemon from the dropped item sidequest, too. Finished off with, just my luck, Adamant Super Luck Togepi. Wow, there is nothing about that that is good. At least I have a Spiritomb now!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 am

Doctor Shemp wrote:Got through Black Tower 1 - 5, gotta grind a bit more before I dare take on any more of it.
Funny, I've just done the same while finding ways to level up my team.

My experiment with relying on Join Avenue's training dojos for EVs isn't going to well. It's working out to be too long-winded. Oh well, I'm gonna breed up a new Starly and start afresh, while still working on the current project.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Just got the game on my emulator.... And I'm kind of shocked by finding both azurill and riolu so early in the game...

Well, there go 3 of my party slots as I chug along a sewaddle, riolu and azurill to raise happiness XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm

New Mystery Dungeon 3DS trailers:

ALL OF MY MONEY

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I gotta admit, hearing Pikachu, Espeon and Umbreon talking in Japanese is pretty cute. Could get me interested in getting my first MD game.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 am

SonGopaul wrote:I gotta admit, hearing Pikachu, Espeon and Umbreon talking in Japanese is pretty cute. Could get me interested in getting my first MD game.

I love Umbreon's voice in this. And yes, you totally should get it! MD games are always great fun, and the stories are much deeper and darker than the core series. Manly tears everywhere at the end of PMD2.

Watching these trailers really makes me want to restart writing up my PMD tabletop RPG. As in actually get the rules formalised and up on the internet. It'd take a hell of a lot of effort though, there's a lot to get through.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am

Finally getting my Warlords to evolve in Conquest. Hideyochi's campaign is perfect for this!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top