Paper Mario: Sticker Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 am

So, I got the game today, and I must say this seems like it is going to be the best out of the Paper Mario games. I much prefer how they handle attacks in this. You don't get MP, instead you can find and buy stickers that you can use one time, then it disappears. Which I can already think of good challenge runs and there are LOTS of little secrets in the very start of the game alone. And it supposedly gets a lot harder which is awesome.

And while there are no partners. I think it would have been a negative if there were partners given the system to attack.

Finally the world is the classic pick a level then go there kinda world map. Not sure how I feel about that right now.

And that is pretty much all there is to saw at this point. I am enjoying it a lot and a bonus point because it has Bowser Jr. in it.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Post  .. on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 am

I picked up the game today as well, haven't started though.

Viero wrote:
And while there are no partners. I think it would have been a negative if there were partners given the system to attack.

Finally the world is the classic pick a level then go there kinda world map. Not sure how I feel about that right now.

I don't like the idea of no partners, or the sticker attack system. But we will see if we can deal with it.

A better way to describe the map system is, SMRPG style.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am

The only big negative I saw for me as of yet was no level system which makes some fights useless.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Yeah, there should be a reward system in place for battles. Like, every 100 battles you get a powerful sticker, every 1000 you get a mediocre sticker that you can re-use forever or something.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm

If you have enough stickers and coins, you can pretty much bypass all the enemies.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top