Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Raya wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
But the meds make me feel good!
So does someone saying she loves you.

Well, I would go out more if people would give me a heads up. They always inform me of events after I take my meds. Can't drive then. Except that one time that I took them during college and drove home. Good times... well not really, considering the reason I took them but still fun.

Well they did manage to tell me ahead of time for today (probably because I bitched at them for being too late about it). So I will be going out tonight. I invited her along but unfortunately it was met with, "I can't, I am at my dad's today and tomorrow."

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Raya wrote:
Viero wrote:It did not end that badly, but regardless, I have my priorities. (the two personal goals in the Q&A section) And I will not allow anything to keep me from complete and utter success. Not a Boyfriend nor any other distraction.

But boyfriends are the best kind of distraction Razz

You don't need to choose one or the other, you can still achieve your goals even if you're dating. A good SO will encourage you to achieve them and stop you getting burnt out. As long as they're supportive there's no need to completely rule them out.

Being in a relationship means take time away from my already busy days. And I already spend that time playing games with friends, and I am not going to be the kind of person who leaves their friends hanging to be with my boyfriend. Which means time lost making my game.

And it will get in the way of my 2nd goal. I will not be as good a servant if I am dedicated to someone but my master. And the day that I finish my game and it goes on sale is the day my body and soul, right down to the last hair, belong to my master. And if I were to be with someone then it will get in the way far too much.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Viero wrote:
Being in a relationship means take time away from my already busy days. And I already spend that time playing games with friends, and I am not going to be the kind of person who leaves their friends hanging to be with my boyfriend. Which means time lost making my game.

And it will get in the way of my 2nd goal. I will not be as good a servant if I am dedicated to someone but my master. And the day that I finish my game and it goes on sale is the day my body and soul, right down to the last hair, belong to my master. And if I were to be with someone then it will get in the way far too much.

So why not do things together with your friends and boyfriend? Yes it's important to have time apart, but there's no reason you can't have an overlapping social circle. My Saturday nights are me and my bf going gaming with our mutual friends. And it's not exactly leaving them hanging either. If they're so jealous and possessive they don't like the fact you might want to-heaven forbid- spend some alone time with a chap you love they're pretty shitty people to call friends.

Also Vie, you can have a relationship that isn't 100% about your fetish y'know. It ain't healthy.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

The games that my friends and I play he is not big on at all (he is not big on games to start with)

First off, I know I can, I have relationships with all you guys of course. But with him it would get in the way much more than just friends. And besides, my friends don't mind spending some time with both my nonexistent boyfriend. But as I said, he does not really like the games we play.

And second, this is to everyone who might think the same as you on this. This is not a fetish, it is a way of life. There is a very big difference between the two.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:48 pm

It is a fetish Vie. It's a subcategory of BDSM where you have an individual take complete control of your life rather than simply in the bedroom. Good masters encourage their pets/servants/whatever to still have independence and develop their own lives, bad masters...well, you don't tend to see the sub again. They get completely shut off from everything in their previous life and controlled to the point of abuse, which is what our concerns are about. We'd rather not see that happen to you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Of course I have independence and am developing my own life, simply in a different way than most. And he is a good master, I knew he would be when I picked him to be my master. Hell, I even told him to freely abuse it however he liked after my game is done, he did not take it up. even if I begged him to I doubt he would abuse it.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Im reading this and am literally thinking "what the fuck".

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Furry Rule of the Hans Era makes it clear that you can't hate on peoples fetishes here. I suggest you stop before you break said rule, Outlaw

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:45 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Furry Rule of the Hans Era makes it clear that you can't hate on peoples fetishes here. I suggest you stop before you break said rule, Outlaw

Eyy, I won't make fun of him. But some furries deserve it.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:02 am

You are not even in a spot to make fun of it in the first place. And neither are the people who plus'd that comment. Who I am sure don't understand in the slightest what is really going on with this. Thus should not give input on something like this when they are ignorant on the matter.

EDIT: Or at the very least come out and say something and not just hide behind the notoriety system. At least then it does not look like the people who up voted lack a backbone.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am

I don't begin to understand what V is doing, but it makes me go WTF is this?

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Some people just enjoy alternative lifestyles. Let them be without hassling them, and if it's strange to you, at the very least be polite about it.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:18 pm

DRTJR wrote:I don't begin to understand what V is doing, but it makes me go WTF is this?

Pretty much, it wasn't criticism at all. Simply a post expressing that whatever he is trying to explain makes me think, "What the fuck?"

Sensative much?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm

When someone goes "What the fuck" to how they live their life (More so if it is not a common way to live) and is backed by people up voting it. Yes, it can be viewed as a negative thing to some.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm

No, it was impolite. I wouldn't expect you to understand the kind of disdain and persecution people who live alternative or queer lifestyles go through but to say "wow what the fuck" as an observation is not harmless, it's otherizing. It's implicitly suggesting that he's what he's doing is out of place and difficult to understand because it isn't heteronormative, and even if it isn't the norm, to make a post saying or indirectly saying so is totally impolite. It's like if I said "when I read you guys complaining about being single I think "woah, what a bunch of losers""

I'm not saying you can't observe that he is doing something you don't understand, and I definitely don't believe you were trying to be impolite, but if you don't have something nice to say about someones lifestyle choice, or don't know the correct way to be nice since you don't understand it, try not to make comments about how weird you find it.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Impolite, so be it.

But honestly if someone were to do the same to me it wouldn't faze me in the slightest.

I also find it funny that you have to mention those that upvoted me as if the only thing they could be thinking is exactly what I posted. What if they simply found my reaction funny?

Listen, I will humor the both of you, I apologize if I offended you. (Though I am reminded of a quote from Stephen Fry.) Now whether you believe the sincerity of my apology is up to you.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

I don't give a shit if it would not faze you, no one is doing that to you in the first place. Which makes it completely irrelevant if it were to faze you or not in this conversation.

Well then they sure as hell better say something otherwise I am going to continue to think that. It is the same as saying "This sucks" and not giving a reason as to why it sucks. The people who upvoted could be referring to anything.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Guys, calm down. Don't make this into a big thing. Vie, I'm sure that Outlaw didn't mean to offend you. Maybe instead of getting all offended, try to explain it, so that he doesn't see it as some weird thing that he doesn't understand. And Outlaw, you're still kind of a dick, but we pretty much expect that from you. Just try to keep the insults to what people chose for themselves, because it's really messed up to make fun of people for things they can't control.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Viero wrote:I don't give a shit if it would not faze you, no one is doing that to you in the first place. Which makes it completely irrelevant if it were to faze you or not in this conversation.

That was for Surge. Razz

Also, calling out people who upvote or downvote is rather useless because unless a mod can see who does it, or unless they tell you, then it could be anyone.

Mindy_Aran wrote:Just try to keep the insults to what people chose for themselves, because it's really messed up to make fun of people for things they can't control.

I'm a dick when people allow me to, and make a deal out of it. My original comment was not intended towards being malicious at all. But since we decide to call me out on it, I can have fun with this like I have with other people. If we want to continue to try to teach me a "lesson" that is. I'm still wondering exactly what you all are thinking I said "what the fuck" to.

Just to clear it up:

Raya wrote:It is a fetish Vie. It's a subcategory of BDSM where you have an individual take complete control of your life rather than simply in the bedroom. Good masters encourage their pets/servants/whatever to still have independence and develop their own lives, bad masters...well, you don't tend to see the sub again. They get completely shut off from everything in their previous life and controlled to the point of abuse, which is what our concerns are about. We'd rather not see that happen to you.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm

wow wtf.....raya....

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Seriously, jumping a bit much? I mean wow. Seriously, just... Wow. You all are making way to big of a deal out of nothing. Outlaw already said he didn't mean it like that, and I'll be honest, when I read his comment, I didn't even think of it in the way you all seem to have jumped to. The people that upvoted it may have upvoted it for an entirely different reason as well, so seriously, just chill.

Vie, nothing against you and your lifestyle, but if you can't weather out offhand comments from people about what they think, don't post them so boldly on here. You're going to have people who are going to make comments no matter the situation. Grow a thicker skin, otherwise your life is going to be a lot harder as you go on.

Also, Outlaw, I'm not entirely sure what the WTF statement meant in regards to Raya's post, unless you're questioning how she came about the information or whatever, which I guess I could kind of see you saying that about, but just barely. Was it another reason?

No offense to anybody here, but this is just ridiculous.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:12 pm

This guy right here. He knows what's up.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Requiem wrote:
Also, Outlaw, I'm not entirely sure what the WTF statement meant in regards to Raya's post

Mainly the Complete control of life, Bad Masters and Abuse parts.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm sorry to stand in opposition of so many of you, especially given that a lot of you want an agreeable resolution to this, but there is an issue to be cleared up here seeing as a lot of you are missing why this is an issue of offense.
Outlaw wrote:
But honestly if someone were to do the same to me it wouldn't faze me in the slightest.
Of course it wouldn't, you're hetero in heteronormative society, anyone who tried to say you your straightness was bizarre would be seen as totally nuts, and it would be easy to laugh off because you live in society that assures you that your orientation and lifestyle is unfaulted. I hope you realize that the reason that your comment is insulting is that the very position you are in may not affect your actual ability to live and have agency, but it is a very real threat for queer peoples lifestyles to be otherized; otherization is the gateway to denial of rights and subversions of equality and is a very real part of the queer experience today.

To reiterate, no one denies in this discussion that you had no malicious intent, but that you treaded on ground that you even admitted you had little understanding of, and you said something really rude. I appreciate and accept your apology and I hope it's sincere and that this can be over, ultimately as I'm jsut a sympathizer my acceptance doesn't mean much but I want us all to come together on this one.

I will however say, Vie, you have absolutely no right saying that people using the noteriety system are cowards, because you yourself hid behind it during the mafia 20 game for basically the same reasons as people in this thread have. I agree with you being offended but you've done the very same and I hope you learn from this as well.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Umm, Surge, while I appreciate it. This really does not have anything to do with sexual orientation. I got upset because I thought he was saying what the fuck to the servant/master thing in general. The thing between my Master and me is not sexual in any way.

As for the notoriety, I am sorry for saying what I said.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top