Lonely Hearts Club

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Go there because of reasons and hey, while you're around the area, why not just hang for a bit?
avatar
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 33
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Go there because of reasons and hey, while you're around the area, why not just hang for a bit?
Good idea... Now I just need to find a reason...
avatar
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  barda_ehmos on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

ok .. i'm in ^^'
avatar
barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 30
Location : on my head... for the moment.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Do you really need to give one? "Gonna be there in the afternoon, wanna do something?" suffices in my experience Razz If you really need something, just say you are getting something done for your parents/a friend.
avatar
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 33
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Well, that came as a shock.

After writing something completely unrelated on Skype she suddenly started chewing me out. Apparently when we met IRL for the first time I made her feel uncomfortable. Apparently she got a completely different impression of me IRL than she had gotten over Skype. Meanwhile I was completely oblivious of how she was feeling. She called me a selfish, disrespectful narcissist and wants nothing more to do with me.

It's been a long time since I really cried, but I'm doing it now. My entire body is shaking. Not because the crush was apparently unrequited. I couldn't care less about that right now. I'm crying because I lost a friend and I feel guilty and ashamed of myself.
avatar
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

What the fuck?

Damn, Sah.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  DRTJR on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Okay, she was not a friend. If she was, she'd have said something along the line of "Let's stay friends/Let's not ruin the friendship". She didn't wan't to stay friends so don't feel bad, what happens happens. Friends come and go you must walk on.
avatar
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:00 am

@Sah: I bet Raya will back me up on this, but I can't imagine you being the way that this woman claims you to be. It's a kick to the balls, but keep in mind, if she can't appreciate you the way you are, she ain't worth your time/friendship.
avatar
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 33
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

Sah just keep in mind: Bitches be cray cray.

Which only makes me crazier for still having a problem.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Raya on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Wait, so...rather than say at the time "You're making me feel uncomfortable" she doesn't say anything for ages, then only says something nasty to you over the internet whilst she's 2 hours away? Wow, beta as fuck, and a complete bitch too. Jeez Sah, don't get upset over this, this girl has obviously got some serious issues. Aside from the obvious mishandling of the situation on her end not a single one of those words describes you. She can go hang.

Fedaykin wrote:@Sah: I bet Raya will back me up on this, but I can't imagine you being the way that this woman claims you to be.

Sah is indeed a lovely bloke. Mad as a badger but still lovely. I've certainly not met a more huggable man.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
avatar
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Yeah, you dodged a bullet Sah, you didn't lose a friend there.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks, everyone. I've thought a lot about this. I've read what you've written in this thread and on Skype. I've talked to two other friends of mine. One is a mutual friend who was there most of the time that we met. He also didn't notice anything and seemed quite surprised when I told him. The other is an old crush who was one of many to give me the "You're a wonderful guy, but unfortunately I'm not interested in you in that way. I hope we can still be friends"-speech. I thought it would be interesting to hear what she would make of this situation.

You all seem to agree that she's completely wrong about me being a selfish disrespectful narcissist, so I guess I'll have to believe you. Razz

Also, I've realized there's no reason for me to blame myself. I'm not a mind-reader (though I've often wished I was) and she didn't show any noticeable signs that she was uncomfortable. I couldn't have known.

I do feel sorry for her though. The mutual friend brought up the fact that I'm not the only person she's done something like this to. It can't be easy living like that. I wish I could help her somehow.
avatar
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  TheTJ on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Dude, Sah, if you had ANY doubts that it was her, that last post should settle matters.

Even if she wasn't in the wrong, there's no way a selfish person would come away from that and wish they could help. I wasn't there, I have no idea what went down, but I'd feel pretty confident laying down money that you're in the right here.
avatar
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3530
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 27
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Raya on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:
I do feel sorry for her though. The mutual friend brought up the fact that I'm not the only person she's done something like this to. It can't be easy living like that. I wish I could help her somehow.

Nooooooo.

You stay away from people like that. They're emotional trainwrecks. You can't fix them because they don't want to be fixed, and instead drag you down with them. It all ends up a horrible mess. Stay the fuck away, don't get involved and count it as a lucky escape.

And really Sah, if you were a horrible selfish narcissist, would I have ever got my £60 back, even though I said you didn't need to pay it back? Or why would I have agreed to meet you a second time, or a third, and let you bring your kid brother along as well? Razz You're a great guy, your friends are right.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
avatar
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Raya wrote:
Sahrimnir wrote:
I do feel sorry for her though. The mutual friend brought up the fact that I'm not the only person she's done something like this to. It can't be easy living like that. I wish I could help her somehow.

Nooooooo.

You stay away from people like that. They're emotional trainwrecks. You can't fix them because they don't want to be fixed, and instead drag you down with them. It all ends up a horrible mess. Stay the fuck away, don't get involved and count it as a lucky escape.
Well, since she's cut off all contact with me, I guess I have no choice but to do as you say.

And really Sah, if you were a horrible selfish narcissist, would I have ever got my £60 back, even though I said you didn't need to pay it back? Or why would I have agreed to meet you a second time, or a third, and let you bring your kid brother along as well? Razz You're a great guy, your friends are right.
You mean the £60 I used as blackmail? Razz
avatar
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Or go out of your way to be an ass to her, that'll make you feel better.


..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Outlaw wrote:Or go out of your way to be an ass to her, that'll make you feel better.

I really doubt it would. Being an ass to people isn't my style. Razz
avatar
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah, me either.

I personally didn't try it because it wouldn't work.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:Well, since she's cut off all contact with me, I guess I have no choice but to do as you say.

Trust me, I've been there a couple of times, it isn't worth it. At all. Took me way too long to learn my lesson. One time it broke me, but I believe it made me stronger in the long run. Still, dunno if it was worth the pain.
avatar
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 33
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Welp, Adriana's all over this new guy. They're dating, they're facebook official, they clearly have strong feelings for each other.

Not that I was waiting around, but I've had enough of this kind of luck. Whenever anything seems hopeful either the timing is wrong or it gets twisted into something completely abhorrent.
avatar
Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2521
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 am

Join me in my Friday night club. It's spent with a friend watching tv shows and getting shitfaced to ignore the fact that we're single and have awful luck in relationships.

I'll teleport you to Australia somehow Razz
avatar
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:27 am

Did someone say awful luck in relationships?
avatar
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2961
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 am

Are you joining us, Minby? Sad
avatar
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 am

No, but when you've had three bitches cheat on you, and then realize that, because of your age difference, you won't be able to see each other regularly for another 5-6 years or more, yeah, shit kinda sucks.
avatar
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2961
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  .. on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 am

A month goes by and the original owners want to give the puppy away again.

Oh god, not again, must do.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum