Lonely Hearts Club

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:13 am

Btw I haven't given up yet, it's just gonna be hard, but that was no big surprise, wasn't it

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 am

Fedaykin wrote:Btw I haven't given up yet, it's just gonna be hard, but that was no big surprise, wasn't it

i'm sure it's never a big surprise when you're hard, fed

i mean what Razz

In all seriousness, good luck! You deserve something good to come along.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

So things just keep on getting better and better with this~

So when I discovered this submissive side of me and decided that I was going to look for a Master. There had been one type that I wanted above all else but I thought was unrealistic.

An evil one~

When I picked him to be my Master I only thought I was getting a more dominant Master.

NOPE

It is weird. He is pretty damn evil compared to almost all the people I know (Because his family actually encourages certain evil behavior) but is actually still a very nice person which means he will not punish me unless I fail him. And even if I do somehow fail him it is still fucking awesome.

And when I say he is evil I mean the classy evil that drinks wine and smoke cigars while plotting their next move (He studies war strategies to a really high level.). Stuff such as buying himself into the seat of the club president and setting up a actual gambling ring in his own school. Wonderful~ And those are just minor things! I don't actually want to mention probably the biggest one here because it will creep some, possibly more of you out. If you care enough to want to know get me on Skype.

This is going unbelievably well~ ^_^

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 am

This is the LONELY hearts club, Viero.

Happy people are thataway *points at the door*. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Well had a date recently, ended as they all do. 'You're a nice guy but just as a friend' so what, I'm an. Asshole to date? Ugh and ya living with Amanda now, its been a rollercoaster as I knew. I am Masochist!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Nothing really on the board for me. High school crush is single now, but that's the closest thing to a prospect.

She'll be moving back home to this town within a month for summer break, so maybe something might come up after that happens.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 am

Update time, if I manage to find the right words on how to put it. We're spending quite a lot of time together(in a group with others, not just the two of us). She makes me smile and I manage to make her smile too(then again, she likes to smile a lot, which is a pretty sight), she laughs at most of my jokes and now she started inviting me to parties she'll be attending to via FB(also on last friday, was a fun night. No, Ansem, not that kind of fun night Razz). Dunno, if there's more behind it, but I do feel that she cares about me more now than she used to. Once again, no idea if there is more in this than a friendship, but nevertheless, feels really good.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh wow, I was the last to post. SO, pretty sure there is nothing more than friendship in this. And that is fine by me now. The last parties we both attended to, she didn't even want to dance the slightest with me. So screw it, I danced the night away with other girls and I'm fairly certain, that one took an interest in me. Onwards to new horizons!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 am

Took me a while to sort this through, but felt I'd post it here. I met a girl during finals week, and totally hit it off no more than a day later, only to have to leave for the summer for three months Razz.

It's a bit of an irony; great to run into someone and connect like that, terrible to have it happen when it did, when we can't see each other for an entire summer. I'm just staying in touch with her for now, and getting to know more about her, and will see if/where it goes when we get back in September I guess.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu May 23, 2013 1:26 am

My ex showed up at my door with a bouquet of flowers.

I don't know what to do because relationships make me flip my shit, sigh. =\

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu May 23, 2013 7:06 am

Quaetam wrote:Took me a while to sort this through, but felt I'd post it here. I met a girl during finals week, and totally hit it off no more than a day later, only to have to leave for the summer for three months Razz.

It's a bit of an irony; great to run into someone and connect like that, terrible to have it happen when it did, when we can't see each other for an entire summer. I'm just staying in touch with her for now, and getting to know more about her, and will see if/where it goes when we get back in September I guess.
Do you live far apart? Are visits during those three months completely out of the question?

Doctor Shemp wrote:My ex showed up at my door with a bouquet of flowers.

Do you still like him? If so, why not give it a try and work on those relationship issues?

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu May 23, 2013 10:29 am

Doctor Shemp wrote:My ex showed up at my door with a bouquet of flowers.

Slam the door?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm

That's good news Q, I hope it goes well for you.

Outlaw wrote:Slam the door?

1. Take flowers.
2. Tell him on no uncertain terms he hasn't got a chance and you're not interested in a relationship.
3. Close door.

In which case he'll either give up and stop bothering you or, if he's a complete beta, keep buying you stuff. So it's a win-win for you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu May 23, 2013 1:39 pm

I like my way better.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu May 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I like him, but I hate when he gets all relationshippy because it generally means he stops being my friend and tries to be a boyfriend.

I don't like being constrained to a relationship and sex makes me uncomfortable, so if he stops talking to me like we're friends (and does what he does of just kinda staring at me), I hate it.

I guess we've been doing this on-again off-again thing for like 1000000 years. By which I mean, since 2011. I told him though that I'm uncomfortable with relationships a little while back, and he hasn't been forcing the issue at all. It's confusing.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Easy, wife him.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 am

On a more serious note;

The situation must really suck as it purs you in such an uncomfortable situation. But at the same time it might also be a good thing. He's your friend and you've talked to him about this sort of stuff before. He hasn't really pushed you since then, so this flower stuff is probably more a way of him to gently test if you're up for it again or not. I say it's a better gesture than him trying to force a kiss on you and see what happens.

With your whole on and off again thing, he also knows how you are in relationships and you can just talk about this sort of stuff. Tell him about the things that bother you about relationships and the things that have bothered you about him in relationships (the staring and shit). If he acts okay with that and if you can just talk that shit out, then give it a shot.
A relationship isn't necessarily instantly meant to be permanent, so it's fine to just test the waters, see if you're up for it and if not, break it off.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am

Today I caved and rejoined pof...didn't think it was possible but the site has gotten worse! lol

I've realized I'm pretty much lovesick and really hate being alone. Any advice?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:42 am

Money usually helps.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Jenn, the one before Amanda is apparently engaged and living in Nova Scotia now...God how digging in the past brings up fresh pain.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Yet another rejection.

I'm trying to listen to the little voice in my head telling me to keep trying and I'll find someone eventually, but it's difficult when there's a much louder voice yelling that obviously there is something fundamentally unattractive about me and I'll die alone and unloved.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Don't be ridiculous Sah, you're an absolutely lovely guy, so stop beating yourself up. Love takes time, so don't take rejections to heart, you'll find someone in the end.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 pm

So, I have decided to leave my Master. Particularly because if you remember all the things I said to describe him. While I wanted back then in a Master I don't really want it now. And it also made me realize that turning this Master servant thing into a relationship on my end is not really something I want after going through it as I originally wanted a Master, not a boy friend. I am perfectly happy just being single and serving my Master. That and having a Master I no longer respected because of said changes is worse than having no Master at all. So I ended it.

With that being said. I have found the ideal Master for what I do want now. And what's even better is that there is no chance of it turning into a relationship of any kind considering he is straight AND he is indifferent about me being his servant which is even better. As for why that is better. These kinda relationships, at least with me have developed into it not being about the feelings I get or give. It is about serving my Master. My Master caring for me or not is not even something I consider when choosing one. Nor do I really care. But overall I feel like I will be proud to call him my Master for a long time.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 am

Apparantly the planets aligned and I have a date the sunday before christmas?

I am much more surprised then I feel I should be.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Congrats, Roy! Very Happy

I'd probably be just as surprised as you are if I were the one who had a date.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top