Mafia Game 22 - Strange. Funny. Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22 - Strange. Funny. Mafia.

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Unvote:Nobody
__Vote:Snake

Et Tu Snake? Et Tu. that is LOW like really low. to stab a fellow brother in arms in the back is not only dishonorable but frankly petty.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm

This isn't cool, everyone knows and it's established that anything that happens in past games/or before the game outside of this topic is not to be used against players. All PM's should also be ignored as the first rule is
Doctor Shemp wrote:
Obligatory rules:
1. No PMs.
2. No hiding behind notoriety and slagging off people - it's just a game, please be nice!
3. Keep mafia discussion to this thread, please.
All of this is already violated. This is Camella's first game and isn't cool. At least my game was ruined by my own actions.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 pm

DRTJR wrote:To the Town, congratulations. To my team mates, sorry... The Mafia will lose and one man will be to blame.

So as much as I sympathise with DRTJR, and this nonsense, I can't bring myself to ignore these statements.

Thus I Unvote: Viero and Vote: DRTJR

I will also Request That Snake Be Removed From Play For Behavior Against The Spirit Of The Game, And As Has Been Noted, For Bullying

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Quaetam wrote:Snake voted DRTJR because he has it out for the guy, and was the origin point of the pre-game discussion, I think. Beyond that, Outlaw and Viero were both reasonable people to be in on the pre-game talk.

Anyone in Skype has potential to have been in that discussion to be honest.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm lost.

Anyone up for telling the high-guy what's going on?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Requiem wrote:I will also Request That Snake Be Removed From Play For Behavior Against The Spirit Of The Game, And As Has Been Noted, For Bullying
I agree completely with your sentiment on this one, but I think we should try and compromise and make peace on this one before we go an option like this,

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Apparently their is a conspiracy to kill me, started by Snake in skype... I think. I don't use skype since it caused wide scale havoc on my systems.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Ansem wrote:I'm lost.

Anyone up for telling the high-guy what's going on?

Snake got a day 1 lynchmob going on DRTJR.

As much as I don't mind DRTJR being lynched early since he deliberately goes out of his way to ruin the game for me, this is still a dickish thing to do and I can't condone it. Saying that, he HAS just come out and openly said he's part of a non-townie team.

However, since a shitload of drama has just kicked off, as much as I'm thinking DRTJR is part of the mafia now he's come out and bloody said he's not part of the town, it's still pretty awful to jump in on this. So I'm going to stick my vote on Johnny, for his behaviour and rapid backtracking.

Vote: Johnny

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Oh I am totally against Snake's plan. Beyond the bullying mentioned here there's the fact that I feel arranging something like this totally violates the spirit of the game (though I'll confess to having done pre game night action pacts, though I feel that's more borderline) and most importantly makes that lynch just as useless as a no lynch. Huge unopposed wagons in general tend to be useless but one decided on pre game is much much worse. I opted to act as if Snake had never said anything to me, that's what I do when I have information I feel I shouldn't have do my best to act is if I don't. I voted on DRTJR purely for his no lynch vote, as Q mentioned this is fairly standard for me, I always tend to start with a grudge or the first person to vote for no lynch. Most the time this vote changes before the day is through, I simply did what I always do since Snake hadn't started yet so I shouldn't know anything about it.

And a day 1 lynch is not useless. Mafians have been caught with one before and even when you don't the voting records from there can be valuable. The votes are often lower reasoning but scum often use that to hide relatively scummy votes in the crowd with impunity. One of the last games I played on a different forum with Fed we lynched a townie day 1 but a mafian was in the lead at one point. The sudden switch off was used as one of the points against them in their lynch a few days down the line and once we knew they were mafia we were able to catch the final mafian by looking at the people who moved the vote away from that mafian. 2 mafians caught by day 1 evidence.

Still DRTJR has gone and all but claimed mafia now so well yeah :/

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Bah, myself, I always avoid the D1 DRTJR bandwagon because it happens to much and it's unfair. I'll drop a Vote: Johnny now, but yeah.....DRTJR kinda did just shoot himself in the foot. I understand why he'd be enraged from the whole thing though, under pressure of sorts before the game even started. I know I'd be irritated.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I and Snake are both Mafia, I feel for my fellow Mafians that have lost two to Snake's Shenanigans but I feel the group as a whole is stronger with out the Snake in the grass, metaphorically speaking. So I would like to see his Gambit to be rid of me to fail. My and hopefully Snake's deaths are inevitable.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Can't tell if telling the truth, or just attempting to throw Snake under the bus.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Wynaut Both

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Okay everyone needs to stop.

I agree, the DRTJR pre-planned bandwagon wasn't a particularly nice idea. I knew about it but since I was the host, I really just tried my best to stay as far away from it as possible. Voting for DRTJR for various reasons wasn't a problem in my eyes, but the fact that one of those reasons was 'we all decided to' was not good.

DRTJR, you need to calm down. I mean, it's a bit late for that now, but you could've calmly and rationally tried to defend yourself.

This is all getting pretty ugly now. Please, no one post until I say it's okay to start posting again. It'll just be about half an hour or so while I think about what we should do.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay, I have to go to work.

But while I'm at work I'm gonna fix this and basically redo the whole game. I'm really sorry to have to do this but it seems like the best solution to the problem.

Sorry guys, the game will have to wait a couple more days.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top