Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:30 am

Wouldn't you know it...anytime Quaetam is town he's first to be targeted.

And my word, someone gave Weldar happy pills or something.

Maybe the vig was looking at the vote tally and post count to figure who they'd go for? Raya only had one post to vote Outlaw last phase, true she could have been busy, but she isn't cleared or anything.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 am

Avos Me Lardo wrote:

Very Happy

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 am

@Weldar

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 am

And here's the thing with speech restrictions again...Normally I'd say that it kinda clears Weldar, as the mafia usually don't target their own team members cause it's more fun to cause panic/chaos towards the town members. But what if they where trying to make Weldar look more innocent and put the restriction on him this time? I may be over thinking things but I can't just say that Weldar looks innocent because of this.

Vote: Weldar

Things like "deaths yay" & "We still have other good people to murder" just don't sound good no matter how many happy pills there are.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 am

Avos Me Lardo wrote:Wouldn't you know it...anytime Quaetam is town he's first to be targeted.

Maybe the vig was looking at the vote tally and post count to figure who they'd go for? Raya only had one post to vote Outlaw last phase, true she could have been busy, but she isn't cleared or anything.

Yeah, and I am not happy about that vote either. I won't continue after Raya, I will let her explain herself first. But if I am not convinced to vote for myself then I know where to place my vote for now.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 am

Oh boy a vote! Avos you goshdarn sillyface, you are right about this not being proof of my innocent, gold star for good thinking! Very Happy One should never take being restricted or silenced as proof of innocence, mafians love pulling that fun little trick on themself like you said Very Happy But why did you jump to the conclusion that it was a bad person who did this to me, it could have been someone nice and friendly. Very Happy This isn't a fully disruptive restriction and we've had happy townies who can pass on their restriction before (don't you remember Minby's game, you yourself would have gained that power had you evolved!). Jumping to conclusions like that is silly, or maybe indicative of knowledge this was a mafia power, you silly billy. Razz
Another piece of helpful advice, don't confuse reasons for me not to be innocent with reasons for me to be mafia. You're right not to take this is proof of my innocence but that doesn't mean it's a reason for me to be mafia!!! Very Happy You said I don't look innocent for this but you don't give much reason for me to look mafia either. You're essentially voting for me for saying things like "deaths yay" and "we still have people to murder" and I think you can think of better reasons to vote someone than that. I'm sure it was all just a silly mistake from you Very Happy Still this has boosted you up to near the top of my super happy funtime lynchmob murder list. In fact I think you even dethroned the king Very Happy Congratulations!

unvote, Vote: Avos

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 am

Day one really didn't prove anything, as the only one with a vote on one of the dead townies is Snake toward DRTJR, and that doesn't prove much either. They both died without much clues toward anything so it's a start of a phase to look at the littlest things possible.

Although a mafia member wouldn't normally re-vote for someone that just voted them, as that shows weakness. So I'm going to unvote until further things come along.

Un-Vote Weldar

You're right the happy blanket could have come from a townie just as much as a mafia. But you weren't in the big picture last phase so a random townie just targeting you isn't likely. They targeted you with a well planned out intent, that is why I think it was a Mafian that did it.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am

Hahaha what a story Avos! Very Happy

Mafians often chose to just have silly fun and randomly shoot off their speech restrictions too though. They like guys like me or Q or Snake for that early. You're missing the good one anyone, my second point was my more important one Very Happy Using reasons for someone not to be confirmed innocents as reasons for someone not to be mafia is silly. You know who likes doing silly things though, the mafia, those guys are pretty silly. That's the real reason you're at the top of my party list. Your quick unvote here is also funny, I think you can stay up there on the list for now, yaaaaay Very Happy

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am

Dude, you are being very aggressive with your defense. I gave a good reason to un-vote you as you are sticking yourself way too far out there to be a mafia.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 am

Aaaargh, it's TOMMY WISEAU!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 am

*sudden realisation*

OH GOD!

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:02 am

Hey, thanks for the game Camilla! Sorry I couldn't stay in it longer Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 pm

oookay, hello everyone as camilla said i'll be subbing in for req. I want to start off better than before, and well my play style is very different from reqs so this should be interesting. First off, looking at the new developments with weldar. Clearly a little bit of a speech restriction, but he still seems to be able to get his point across non the less. Weldar wasn't really on my radar to begin with, and really isn't any more now than he was then. With the way that he has been acting i am liable to believe him to be townie affiliated. If he wasn't townie, req would have been a perfect lynch opportunity that he could have easily swayed the town towards. With that in mind i want to take a look at everyone who did vote req. That bandwagon formed really fast, and i'm sure more than one mafian was on it. This could be our chance to sniff them out pretty quick. I'll start from the beginning and work my way up. and here's the tally:

Requiem [4]: TD, Surge, Sonix, Viero
Raya [3]: Outlaw, Req, Avalanche
Snake [1]: DRTJR
DRTJR [1]: Snake
Outlaw [1]: Raya
Avalanche [2]: Smash, Weldar
TD260 [1]: Minby
Viero [6]: Perry, Relmitos, Spoon, Quaetam, Johnny, Fed
TheTJ: [1]: Avos

Yet To Vote: Eisen, TJ

Fed did an early grudge vote, nothing too suspicious there. He later switched to viero, and his reasoning throughout was pretty solid.

Perry then voted req and then also switched to viero later on. I agree that req also voting raya was a bit bandwagony, but it was still very early in the game. Mostly it looks like he was poking and prodding to attempt to get a reaction.

TD does really stick out at me, for reasons that have been mentioned by johhny and q. He is in essence just saying what perry had said, with little else to back it.

Viero then voted req, and we all known what his alignment then revealed after he was lynched. It was too early for him to have any idea of who was bad guy/good guy, so he would still be operating completely alone.

Tj voted req next, but later took back his vote. He gave logical and well thought out reasoning for doing so, and when he realized new info about req, took back his vote. So for now i'm thinking he may be towny.

Surge then joined the bandwagon. He did the same as TD, merely copying what others before him had said. I feel like he needs to be watched along with TD. The two of them also voted the same way, with that same logic.

Sonix then joined in and voted req, without explaining himself. This does seem to be the norm for him. I'm keeping an eye on him but not putting him on the suspicious list yet. Even still i don't like it when people just post like that, with nothing to back up their claim. It's not informative and doesn't help anyone.

on another subject, avos stands out to me a lot. He voted TJ last day with a very flimsy excuse to back him up, and weldar today with the same flimsy excuse and then when pushed unvoted rather quickly. It just seems rather dodgy to me and i don't like it.

I also feel like Johnny is most likely townie or affiliated with such with the way he has been looking at things. He hasn't been just looking at the popular targets, but others as well whom have not bee called out at all, which is not a mafian move generally speaking, since it's very dangerous to do so.

so people i'm looking at right now: surge & TD

i'm going to wait and see what they have to say before voting either way. Neither one of them were very active in the forum last day period, with three posts from TD and 2 from Surge.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi guys!!! Eisen is back from skiing. Very Happy

This game is very weird and it looks very different, because the doctor role acts like a serial killer.

Has someone an idea about Warchamp7's affiliation or this "Team Not Appearing In This Game"?

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Surge then joined the bandwagon. He did the same as TD, merely copying what others before him had said. I feel like he needs to be watched along with TD. The two of them also voted the same way, with that same logic.
To be fair, it wasn't like I didn't explain what path of reasoning I was following, and I'm inclined to believe it was valid enough to make him a good day 1 target. It was especially good because a good number of people made themselves commit one way or another (either in voting for him, or saying "I will not vote for him" outright), which makes for a ton of leads when DF does get lynched.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Huh...thanks DRTJR. I really wasn't expecting that.

I was watching the bandwagon on me quite closely since it was pretty sudden and looked like a nice little excuse to take me out early. Req I'm still a bit suspicious of (he claimed a doublevote but is still around? Granted doublevotes aren't very powerful at the start of the game, but still), but it was Avalanche that really had me raising an eyebrow. Aside from his odd post, I think Q put it best:

Quaetam wrote:
To follow from that, Avalanche's vote stands out, yes, and I agree with the reasons his lynch has been proposed; he seems to be bandwagoning, with little to no reason, and thus trying to increase the pressure on one possible target (and a player of repute, one whom a mafian would love to see lynched early).

Vote: Avalanche

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 pm

SurgePox wrote:
which makes for a ton of leads when DF does get lynched.

um...."when"? i don't think these things are ever set in stone, and to make it sound as such is a bit odd. and quite frankly i'd like to keep that from happening thank you. or at least not anytime soon. I have a lot i want to contribute.

also my point was that while you were using some reasoning, it was just to reiterate what others had said before you. And most people had already committed before you even made your post. Mainly i'd just really like some oc.

i'd also like to hear more from minby and some others, like spoon had mentioned.

@raya, it would seem the mafia had bigger fish to fry. They probably assumed that the town would make req a lynch target today seeing as it was so close yesterday.

edit: fixed a quote box

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 pm

I voted for Requiem because I agreed with Perry's point, and because I find people who use shoddy logic to argue how they cannot possibly be mafia suspicious.

He then made himself more suspicious with his "I'm a super good role guys you'd better not lynch me or you'll be sorry" mentality.

As for today's suspicions...

I am thus far inclined to suspect DF.

DF does really stick out at me. She is in essence just saying what johhny and q had said, with little else to back it.

That, and she seems hell-bent on trying to get rid of the people who tried to vote off Req, whom she is subbing in for.

I'm also suspecting Johnny, albeit very lightly. The reason why is because his argument yesterday just strikes me as... off. It was basically that everyone who voted for Req is scum because "not a single vote was even passable." and that he "wouldn't mind voting for TD if a bandwagon cropped up."

So you're saying that there was no reason to vote for Req, and that if someone else decided to attack me, you would support them- but you wouldn't do it yourself.

A lot of this is playstyle, which is why it's a very weak suspicion. However, it still bothers me.

Finally, there is Avalanche.

Q pointed out how Avalanche hopped on the Raya grudgewagon for no reason.

Raya goes unlynched, but then gets targeted in the nightphase.

I find this sequence of events rather suspicious- to me it seems as though he attempted to kill her in the day, failed, and then tried again in the night.

Therefore, devoid of any other proper target, Vote: Avalanche

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah Requiem probably shouldn't have just claimed, and sure Doublevote can go either way. But stopping a day phase early isn't something that should be in mafia hands.

I'm agreeing with DarkFalco that being so sure that she's going to be lynched isn't the way to play. It's like Surge isn't willing to listen to anything.

Vote: SurgePox

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 pm

yes the way req defended himself last day phase isn't going to make it easy for me, and is probably going to have it's echos throughout the game. I consider it a challenge however, and i'm going to work with it as well as i can. I'm not going to get into the logistics of chance over whether or not the character could or could not have been mafian. To me it just ended up being a bit of a confusing time waster. However, i will say, if i was mafian it would be far better for me to lay low for a day phase or two and let people forget about the first day phase. I want to get my opinions out there as much as possible in the event i am killed/lynched, though i'd like to prevent that if possible. If i have to waste my day stop to prove that i'm townie and telling the truth, so be it. Then we can get past me and focus on the task at hand.

I'm looking hard at the people who voted for req (and maybe a bit at viero too since mafians wouldn't know his alignment other than that it wasn't mafian) because i know i'm innocent, and the bandwagon on req was a very quick and very suspicious once. It makes sense then that at least one of the people who vote req would be mafian then yes?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Eisenbeißer wrote:Hi guys!!! Eisen is back from skiing. Very Happy

This game is very weird and it looks very different, because the doctor role acts like a serial killer.

Has someone an idea about Warchamp7's affiliation or this "Team Not Appearing In This Game"?

If you look at the sign up list, Warchamp wasn't even in the game, like JGH and Gorblax. This was all just for fun.

----

Some more serious posting, since I have more free times at my hands right now.

First off, I didn't realize yesterday, that the votes had already been tied. Posting from the phone made me miss that, my apologies.

Second, we didn't catch scum, but close enough. Rather good start in my book. I tend to believe, that Req/DF are more likely to be town-aligned, but still, there is no proof for that as of yet. DF starts off with a nice recap and her thoughts, I like that. What i don't like is the complete leaving out Avalanche of the equasion. I don't really believe, that you didn't read his post, so what's up with that? Like it has been pointed out so many times, the reasoning holds no water. Scummy as hell, but yet you let it slide. Care to elaborate?

Weldar has explained himself well enough despite happy mode and does look genuinly like a positive force for the town. Speaks for himself, looks like his typical town-all in game.

Avalanche, like mentioned before, prime suspect of the day. He better had a damn good reason, which I doubt he has.

Now Avos here, there's an interesting development. Not only does he attack Weldar on the basis of flimsy logic, but also goes on to ignore everything that has been said about the most scummy vote yesterday. I dunno, it looks like he and DF are trying to deflect attention on Surge. This is worth investigating further, either by cop or vig.

Just one further look at yesterday's lynch and the nightkill: The bit after Viero's death hints at a loverbond, imo(what a shock in a dating sim mafia).

Merasmus has already been pointed out. Übercharge sounds positive, all in all, but since he is an antagonist in TF2, I would peg him either hostile 3rd party or Mafia.

The kill attempt on Raya. This is a bit confusing to me. I would understand the Mafia attacking her, but why would a vig shoot Q? Asuming, that Q was indeed killed by the Mafia(which I am believing), why would a vig(since we have a dead SK) go for Raya? She just had one early post. At this point, there was practically no indication for her affiliation whatsoever. Bad vig shot, shame on you. Did cost us our bodyguard for no apparent reason( ther emight have been shenanigans involved, I know, but can't tell without further info).

I am sorry, this post turned into a convoluted mess, since I am rather tired by now.

I'll end this on a vote: Avalanche. If he has a darn convincing argument, I'll switch to avos, so let's see.

also, ninja's all over this bitch

Last edited by Fedaykin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Avalanche [3]: Raya, td260, Fedaykin
Avos [1]: Weldar
SurgePox [1]: Avos

Good start! I'm going to edit the first post.

I'm sorry you died so early, Viero, DRTJR and Quaetam. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Also ffs, stop using notoriety for arguments, keep it to the funny stuff. I am looking at you, Viero(inb4 it wasn't Viero, sorry in that case Razz).

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm

I don't trust any votes on Avalanche. I don't think anyone else should trust any votes on Avalanche. I put a FoS on Weldar for immediately voting Avalanche. I'm looking at you closely, fed. I don't think we should be lynching Avalanche.

Vote: Avalanche

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
DF starts off with a nice recap and her thoughts, I like that. What i don't like is the complete leaving out Avalanche of the equasion. I don't really believe, that you didn't read his post, so what's up with that? Like it has been pointed out so many times, the reasoning holds no water. Scummy as hell, but yet you let it slide. Care to elaborate?

Avalanche, like mentioned before, prime suspect of the day. He better had a damn good reason, which I doubt he has.

Now Avos here, there's an interesting development. Not only does he attack Weldar on the basis of flimsy logic, but also goes on to ignore everything that has been said about the most scummy vote yesterday. I dunno, it looks like he and DF are trying to deflect attention on Surge. This is worth investigating further, either by cop or vig.

honestly i was so focused on looking back on the req votes i kind of forget about him Embarassed I've been trying to catch up and reskim things and i forgot to mention that. Being the 4th person to vote raya for little more than a grudge vote is rather scummy. I do also find it interesting that last day phase Q had mentioned he was suspicious of him, and then ended up dead. With this in mind avalanche really move up on my list, and i think may garner more interest this day phase than the others i mentioned. Still going to hold out on a vote for now but fos:avalanche for now which is very liable to become a vote later.

also if you notice i mention exactly the same thing about avos in my first post. Honestly i feel like his going along on surge might be a kiss up technique to make him look better since i called him out, though thats still just speculation on my part.

and snake why are you voting avalanche then if you don't like the votes on him?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top