Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Post  nn8n on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Cop scans don't tell anything but alignment. Saying "Wait, what the fuck? there's another cop?" doesn't help your case what so ever. What were you expecting to see? I'm still kinda inclined that you were checking for role info rather than alignment info.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Ok. Think I'm evil when I'm just stupid. You may not believe it, but I seriously don't remember Spoon dying and being resurrected, and then when everyone was calling him a cop, I though he was a fake, but couldn't say anything because I was spont moded for two days straight. I didn't realize he was until today. That's why I said I didn't CC him yesterday in my first post where I claimed.

That's the God's honest truth, you can believe me or not, but I'll be fucked if I don't go out letting you all know everything that I know as the truth so we can still win.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

You're right...I've done stupid stuff like that too. Not like Spoons been very active either. I can see where if you where busy and scanned through things you could have missed a major point like that.

Don't slaughter me for this...I'm thinking way too much again.

Surge claims lover...gets to pick Smash as his lover. Smash scans innocent from Spoon. Surge scans Innocent from Spoon, Scum from Minby.

How do we know that Surge isn't the last mafia and got to pick who was his lover, and Smash just doesn't see it?

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

That's my argument for why we need to vote for Surge. My argument against it is, we're basically guaranteed to lose at least one town, if not two. It's a risk, an from my position, the clear choice is to lynch Surge, but I know that for everyone else, it's not clear, which is what makes this phase so difficult.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Not so much, if Surge and Smash both flip town all we're left with from Spoon scans is a d1 innocent scan on Relm and trust of Spoon we already have. Of course both of those are susceptible to being culted, we only really gain useful info if you're proven to be a sane cop. And at this stage in kind of doubt that's the case. I'm sticking with investigate Spoon now, going for the Surge/Smash to see if he was coering for them is a good angle too but riskier as Surge keeps pointing out since we'll be losing two people.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Losing two townies puts us into lynch-or-lose tomorrow, which means the mafia could win as early as tomorrow. In fact, in light of avos's admittance of having used a killing power last night but being blocked, if we take it, we can assume that mafia can actually win tonight if myself or smash are lynched. smash and I are BOTH assuring you that this will be the case so I don't think it's likely we are using this as a cover.

minby, if you can agree to explore other options, than I'd be willing to move my vote elsewhere, since I agree with what weldar said about this being a suicidal townie move. Though not completely, I still also think you could be scum making a big last play.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Not townie move, mafian move.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Doctor Shemp wrote:Shadowy figures rounded on him as he approached the town outskirts.[/url] "G-golly..." he muttered, closing his beady eyes.

"We see what you've done," they stated, in unison. "You meddle with the powers of life and death. You bring those back who we've set about destroying."

"Well, Spoon wasn't exactly your doing," the reviver muttered, before being faced with a death glare by the leader.

"Silence, fodder. You've had your fun, but now it is your time to die. You won't be meddling with our plans anymore...Johnny."

And with a silent, deadly blow, Johnny fell to the ground, his short legs twitching for a moment before going completely still.

Johnny was killed! He was Bidoof, the reviver! Affiliation: Town!

my next question is what if there are no mafians left now after feds death? what if its all cult (and by all cult a possible total of 2 of them)? This death here sounds like cult if ever there was one. however, after that they just kind of dropped off the map. if they had a kill power then how come they haven't used it since then?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I'd be willing to move my vote for a less risky move. If we can agree on someone else who's suspicious enough, and won't get two people killed, but does anyone have any serious leads?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 pm

It doesn't make sense...even if there was a kind of framer you both scanned during last nightphase, it would have come up for both of you, but yet both of you have accurate scans toward Q making neither insane. Spoon can't be a Naive Cop, cause he's gotten at least one different scan on TD showing that he was cult.

Weldar wrote:Not so much, if Surge and Smash both flip town all we're left with from Spoon scans is a d1 innocent scan on Relm and trust of Spoon we already have. Of course both of those are susceptible to being culted, we only really gain useful info if you're proven to be a sane cop. And at this stage in kind of doubt that's the case. I'm sticking with investigate Spoon now, going for the Surge/Smash to see if he was coering for them is a good angle too but riskier as Surge keeps pointing out since we'll be losing two people.

But if Surge is the last mafia and we just let him live for the sake of 'not killing two people' we still lose. He has a Scum scan against him, I have to say that it's the best lead we have. There hasn't been any doctor flips, so I'm inclined to believe that Smash may the Doctor and protecting Surge which is why we have to lynch him. If Smash is a doc and only protecting Surge he is still not very useful to us, plus he hasn't been very useful the whole game. I say it's a viable gamble to lynch Surge as he has that scum scan against him. If they both die and turn up town, I can shoot Minby tonight.

Un-Vote: Minby

Re-Vote: Surge

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Surge [3]: Minby, Relm, Avos
Weldar [1]: Spoon
Minby [3]: Surge, Smash, DarkFalco
Spoon [1]: Weldar

That's how it stands currently. There are thirteen hours left in the dayphase.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote: I say it's a viable gamble to lynch Surge as he has that scum scan against him. If they both die and turn up town, I can shoot Minby tonight.
Better idea: We keep the vote as a tie so no lynch, and you shoot Minby at night. If he flips as cop, we'll talk about whether or not to Surge again.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Killing me at night is the worst option. At the very least if you lynch me tomorrow I'll have another result to share with you guys.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

*Ahem* Tie's a double lynch, remember?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, then, we should figure that one out.

Avos, I cannot fathom why, if you are still a townie, you'd want to get Surge lynched and in the process get me killed as well with the excuse of just because I haven't been helpful, and then say you'll nightkill Minby if both of us are townie. That would be the best choice of plan for you, if you were cult recruited.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Killing me at night is the worst option. At the very least if you lynch me tomorrow I'll have another result to share with you guys.

If they turn up Town, it is confirmed that you are unreliable, there is no reason to continue listening to bogus results which is why I would shoot you. Plus it seems that there is a higher chance that Spoon is a more reliable cop with his scan of TD before TD was killed.

Smashy B wrote:Well, then, we should figure that one out.

Avos, I cannot fathom why, if you are still a townie, you'd want to get Surge lynched and in the process get me killed as well with the excuse of just because I haven't been helpful, and then say you'll nightkill Minby if both of us are townie. That would be the best choice of plan for you, if you were cult recruited.

First priority is always taking out Scum. We have someone that has claimed cop that has a Scum call on Surge. Now it is either Surge is Scum and pulling wool over your eyes, or Minby is the Scum doing false claims. If both you and Surge turn up innocent there is no reason for someone to protect Minby tonight leaving me to shoot him, and if that doesn't work he is going to be tomorrows lynch. Then when we are sure that we have our last mafia, we'll focus on the Cult, but no sooner.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 pm

I'd actually prefer lynching one of Smash or Surge to Minby right now too, but only slightly, the kill em both option could actually work again here too.

We probably have a mafian and 1 or 2 cult left. If we trust Spoon's scans that means those 2-3 hostiles are among the list of: Avos, Minby, DarkFalco and I. From my psotion I can only really see that working with Minby as the last scum and DarkFalco and/or Avos. Like I've said though I'm leaning towards a town read on Minby and don't think Avos is all that likely a cult choice so I'm kind of doubting this option. At this stage I feel like Spoon is cult and possibly covering for a cult buddy. If Surge really was mafia and Smash was cult then all 3 of them could be working together by communicating through Smash which seems like a very real possibility to me right now.

I find it incredibly likely that there is at least 1 scum/cult among the trio of Minby, Smash and Surge. The only way I could see all 3 as town is if Spoon was cult but actually covering Relm who was under some fire earlier and trying to get some inno cred by defending innos (and Minby is the crazy cop). Given this I guess I could do for either lynch (though I'd still prefer my vote on Spoon). If Minby dies and flips scum then sweet, go for DarkFalco next I suppose. If he flips town then I'd say definitely shoot/lynch Spoon and his innocent scans. If Smash/Surge dies and one flips cult/mafia I''d say again go for Spoon, if they're both town then yeah go for a shot on Minby as planned. We can get some useful info no matter how this unfolds but I'm personally leaning more towards Smash/Surge right now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:Killing me at night is the worst option. At the very least if you lynch me tomorrow I'll have another result to share with you guys.

If they turn up Town, it is confirmed that you are unreliable, there is no reason to continue listening to bogus results which is why I would shoot you.*1 Plus it seems that there is a higher chance that Spoon is a more reliable cop with his scan of TD before TD was killed.*2

Smashy B wrote:Well, then, we should figure that one out.

First priority is always taking out Scum. We have someone that has claimed cop that has a Scum call on Surge.[i]*3[/i] Now it is either Surge is Scum and pulling wool over your eyes, or Minby is the Scum doing false claims. If both you and Surge turn up innocent there is no reason for someone to protect Minby tonight leaving me to shoot him, and if that doesn't work he is going to be tomorrows lynch.*4 Then when we are sure that we have our last mafia, we'll focus on the Cult, but no sooner.*5
*1. So you would shoot Minby on the grounds of having inaccurate cop scan results, and nothing else?
*2. If you say so yourself that Spoon is likely a more reliable cop, then why do you distrust his INNOCENT scan on Surgepox in favor of Minby's?
*3. One unconfirmed cop has a scum scan on Surge. Meanwhile, see *2.
*4. See also: *1.
*5. WHEN you are sure? When will that be? I'm not 100% Minby is mafia. So if all three of us die, that leaves you, Spoon, Weldar, Relmitos, and Darkfalco. Assuming the three of us that die are town, you have 2-3 scum left, and then you're really boned. If minby is scum, then you have 1-2 cultists to deal with, which isn't so bad as long as you're not one of them.

I find your reasoning flawed for you to still be a townie. But I won't change my vote. It's complicated, and as it is, I'd rather all three of us go down than just me and Surge.

Ninja'd:
Ohey Weldar. Really, you want to lynch me? And you think I might be cult? Funny. No really. Hey, Spoon, scan him tonight, will you? You've been awfully quiet since the first few nights. I think you were cult recruited. It would make a lot more sense than me being recruited.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 pm

What are you talking about dude. I've been as talkative as ever, I said most of what I said in that post earlier today and no one payed any attention. The only day I've been more quiet was yesterday in the Fed lynch. I actually would much rather lynch Spoon than you or Surge, I'm just leaning towards you two over Minby since those seem to be the only options on the table. Spoon makes an equal amount of sense to me as being recruited, we both could have only been recruited night 3, he was confirmed and I was fairly trusted to not be mafia at least, we were both big likely targets for a mafia nightkill. I don't think you're certainly cult I just think if Spoon is he might be lying about his scans to cover for someone and there's a 2/3 chance that someone would be you/SurgePox (who have to be considered one and the same seeing as you'll both die together). I've kept my vote on Spoon (and still do so) because I'd like to switch the wagon to there. I'm not 100% certain it sure but it is the lead I like the most right now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

Weldar wrote:Spoon makes an equal amount of sense to me as being recruited, we both could have only been recruited night 3, he was confirmed and I was fairly trusted to not be mafia at least, we were both big likely targets for a mafia nightkill. I don't think you're certainly cult I just think if Spoon is he might be lying about his scans to cover for someone...
You know, I agree with you, specifically what I quoted.

If Spoon is covering for someone, it would be Relmitos. So then if there are still two cult left, it would be Spoon and Relmitos. If Spoon is truthful, then I think these last two cultist are you and Avos.

Reasons why you and Avos might be cult. You're forcing Surge and myself to switch or die, which is appealing, but I question your motives. Maybe you want Spoon gone because he's onto you. Other reason is that Avos is being really shifty, and has not articulated his reasoning as well as yourself.

Reason why i think Spoon and relmitos may be cult. Spoon said so himself in response to Fedaykin asking for his Night 1 scan that, "If it's the same to you, I'd rather KEEP that info to myself for now. No need to unnecessarily put them in danger, as they have done a fine job so far with their participation thus far (fyi they were a town read, if you must know~)." We now know this person is Relmitos. Up until that particular post, Relmitos had only posted 4 times. I first thought he meant DarkFalco when that was posted mid January. I had a theory that Spoon changed that result to be an innocent Relmitos, but since the guy was more active than myself, and with how this is a relatively low-active game, I'm more inclined to believe him again.

But if Relmitos was already in the cult (as in he started as a cultist like one in one of my games), then Spoon would have scanned him as cult. I don't see td recruiting Relmitos Night 1. He could have recruited you though, then Avos later.

So basically, I think Minby is scum, and Weldar and Avos (or one of) are cult.

If the 3 of us die from the lynch, cult wins when Avos makes his night kill as they will have a 2v2 majority. If Avos is not cult, then there is still a chance for the town.

So do I try to swing the vote onto Weldar, or stay on minby?

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am

i'm very liable to believe that weldar is cult. In the past whenever i have suspicions of him and he guesses me to be townie he brushes it aside and continues on with real targets. Now he's targeting me. He was very much a supporter of my innocents in the earlier part of the game, and is now quite gung ho to see me dead. Quite frankly i'd be willing to die to prove it my innocents, and shoot him in the foot if i must, but it would put us at a pretty shitty disadvantage at this point. I've had my suspicions of weldar being cult for a while now, and this push of his just confirms it for me. i'm going to unvote: minby and vote:weldar

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

so smash if you are indeed surge's lover it would probably be in your best interest to switch to weldar since weldar and surge are now tied instead of minby being in the lead.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 am

You raised some good points Smash. I'd forgotten what Spoon had said to Fed about his n1 scan. That doesn't really seem to fit all that well. I guess Relm's post have been of decent length but he has seemed very under the radar to me with that low post count, he's also the guy we know the least about at this point. Relm being the night 1 scan means he's not totally clear of being culted, that could even be Spoon's legit scan with Relm being recruited night 2. Makes it a weaker defense but also gives Spoon a way to cover his ass if Relm happens to die and flip cult. Defending you and Surge now would give himself (and by extension his other scan) some good inno cred. I can definitely see this being the case.

And DarkFalco what are you talking about me being so gung ho on you? I'm pushing hard on Spoon here for the most part. I only suggested killing you in one of four hypothetical situations I was outlining, and it was one of the one of the situations I find rather unlikely. With the evidence Smash has just raised I could actually still see it being Spoon and Relm if Minby is scum anyway. I think you're very unlikely to be scum and while you could be cult you're one of my last picks overall. I can understand suspecting me as cult, like I've said plenty the evidence against me and Spoon is pretty much even, you reaction just seems weirdly out of proportion though. I can accept dying to prove my innocence, I think we can afford it especially if we follow it up with some good vig shots. If you do go through with lynching me once I flip innocent do following it up with killing Spoon and if he's cult Relm or Smash/Surge

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 am

Unvote: Minby, Vote: Weldar

Last edited by Smashy B on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolded my vote)

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:46 am

I believe the theory that places minby as a mafian and weldar as a cult, with potentially avos as his companion. Alternatively, taking this lead saves my skin and since i know myself and smash are clear, I gotta save us.

unvote minby, vote weldar

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down