Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Post  Weldar on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 am

With DarkFalco's doublevote this puts me at 5 votes. An unsalvageable lead unless Spoon and I were to both switch. I don't really see that happening in the time I have left. I'll implore you guys again to switch to Spoon but even then DF seem to be gone so that'd be a tie at best, I wouldn't mind dying alongside my top suspect but I don't see this as too likely either. I guess this game marks the second time I have ever been lynched as a townie. When I flip innocent please look at Spoon and one of Smash/Surge or Relm immediately, maybe even all 3. We can still win this with good shots and good lynches.

I'll state my full role just for the record. This is useless as a defense given I'm under suspicion of being cult not mafia but I want to take as little information as possible with me to my grave. I don't have much but every little bit can help. I'm a mimic, any action used against me I gain a 1 shot charge of you use for myself. The only proof I would have of this lies in Smashbro. On night 3 I used the 1 shot of happy guying power I'd gained from being happy guyed night 1 on Smash, just for the sake of it really, I was considering going for Snake but decided someone like Smash or Fed would be the kind of people to appreciate it more. He didn't chose to happy guy during the Spont mode he was focred to. The only other powers I used was a watcher presumably came from Sonix acting on me the night he died. I tried to watch Q night 4 but saw no one acting on Avos. If only I'd waited another day to use that. The only other 1 shots I'm holding onto are a driver power from night 1 and a jailer from night 2, courtesy of Quaetam and Raya of course. No one else has acted on me this game (unless it was one night 2 when the actions would have failed with me being jailed). Not in the way of useful info but that's all a know.

Goodbye and good luck town and remember; Spoon, Smash/Surge and/or Relmitos

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 am

Wait that wasn't all the actions. I also got a crit boostening which doubled my vote from the wheel of fate on night 3. That wasn't an action I couold mimic though, hence forgetting about it.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 am

Ok...so we are going to hang someone that is just potential cult that has no way of killing anyone and let a potential killer mafia go on the loose. Well guess we just have to work with it. I'm going to have to shoot fast cause whoever the mafian is is definitely going to kill me now that Quaetam is gone. Good luck guys.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 am

Richard Hawk, who is Giovanni for the purposes of this lynchpost, sat behind his desk admiring and polishing the diamond badge, when Weldar ran in, looking very confused and terrified.

Which was odd, because he was a mechanical creation.

"Nobody's getting this fucking badge, though," Giovanni calmly stated as he jumped out the window, holding the badge, as the town rounded on Weldar.

"We don't know what you are, but you're probably part of that strange cult, so it is your time to die, Weldar."

"After all I've done for you, this is how you repay me? I'm innocent, and if you give me more of a chance, I can help seek out the rest of the cult and mafians..."

"Yeah, no," DarkFalco, Smash and Surge said in unison, as they took aim at Weldar.

"I do not understand," he muttered, as he took his final breath. Or, you know, whatever robots do in their last moment.

Weldar was lynched! He was Mecha Mew2, the mimic! Affiliation: Town!

---

"Mecha Mew2.......I will avenge you......." Giovanni whispered, clutching the diamond badge close to his heart.

---

Night begins now, and lasts for twenty-four hours!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 am

I don't have all the nightactions, and there are only two hours left. I was going to extend considering my internet's really playing up but I think you'll all just have to live with it. Razz

Or die with it, either or.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 am

Smash and Surge were holding hands and staring in to each others eyes, lovingly. "Man, I don't know why we didn't do this earlier," Surge said, lovingly. "It's like we were made for each other."

Suddenly, a giant mech burst in out of nowhere. "Smashbro. Prepare to die."

"Oh, no you don't." Smashbro lept up, delivering a smashing kick to the mech's sides. The mech staggered back, stunned. Smash looked slow, and his legs weren't in the best shape, and yet here he was, putting up the fight that nobody else had.

"No! I have to destroy you in the name of America!" The mech staggered forward, landing a crushing Missile Punch on to Smashbro, that he, despite his speed, was not quite fast enough to avoid. Smash fell to the ground, reaching out desperately for Surge in his last moments.

"Go on without me..." he muttered, before his eyes closed for a final time.

A single tear fell down Surge's cheek. "I can't, Smash. I can't go on without you. You were my best bro, and my life is nothing without you." And Surge, too, drew his final breath and lay down next to his lover.

Smashbro was killed! He was Duster, the jack of all trades! Affiliation: Town!

Surgepox was killed! He was Generic Dating Sim Protagonist Of Ambiguous Gender, the lover! Affiliation: Town!

---

Meanwhile, Avos was struggling. His mech was starting to lose power, he couldn't feel his legs, and he wasn't sure how long it would be before he would be facing down the barrel of the mafia's gun.

At least he had the power of America behind him. Burning American justice, fuck yeah!

"Not so fast, President. There's only room for one President around here."

"What? No, you can not kill me! And the reason is, I am the President of these great United States of America."

"Who says we're even in America?"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

"I've called in a favour this time, to avoid dirtying my hands. So long, former President.

except in this instance Michael loses cause yeah you know he's getting murdered

Avos has been killed! He was Michael Wilson, President of the United States of America! Affiliation: Town!

---

And Richard Hawk cackled to himself as he shot down Youngster Joey.

Dayphase begins now, and lasts for 48 hours! Good luck!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 am

... I just don't even...

We need to find the last Mafioso, as I am assuming that is the only reason this game hasn't ended yet. 2 Townies, 1 Mafioso, 1 Cult.

Answers. All of you. Now. Role-claim time. I want full descriptions minus Flavor. Go.

You obviously know mine, I am the cop. Plain and simple. I scan people and find out allegiances. Pretty simple.

Who is next?

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 am

Hi, my name is Fed and I like to have a drink occasionally...

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:50 am

Dammit Fed, if that wasn't such a good post....

Hi, my role is Richard Hawk. Oh wait.....

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 am

Doctor Shemp wrote:Dammit Fed, if that wasn't such a good post....

Hi, my role is Richard Hawk. Oh wait.....
Well then the obvious answer is Lynch: Camilla Twisted Evil

EDIT: Killing all those innocent NPCs... for shame! affraid

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:56 am

Hi, I'm Avos, I can't stop killing, I've killed more townies than the mafia and cult combined!

Oh wait someone already killed me, blaargh!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 am

everyone already knows my role. I'm a double voter with 1 day/night stop power.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 am

Bah!

gl town and gg everyone.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Alright, if you want to know, and it doesn't hurt at this point anyways, I'm the doc. I can supply a protection list if you so desire and the logic behind my choices.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Sad

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Relmitos wrote:Alright, if you want to know, and it doesn't hurt at this point anyways, I'm the doc. I can supply a protection list if you so desire and the logic behind my choices.

Please do

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Also I know I really screwed up last phase...I just really felt that weldar was cult, as most people did. This game is now a very close one due to that and avos' s continuous killing of townies. Also its interesting to find out that surge and smash really were telling the truth. Which calls minby into serious question. He was gunning pretty hard for surges lynch. As has been said mostly everything he put out there could have been gathered by anyone, except for the bussing. However many mafa games have had mafians that can scan actions or roles in the past. Wouldn't it be convenient for him to call cop anf cast doubts with this being the case? With that in mind I vote: minby

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:Hi, I'm Avos, I can't stop killing, I've killed more townies than the mafia and cult combined!

Oh wait someone already killed me, blaargh!

Ten points to me for calling it.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi, I'm Outlaw, I spin the wheel and die by a Sniper. Total kill count: 1.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Cave Johnson, here, to tell you to never aim your portal gun at another human being. The result just isn't pretty.

I'm serious, there's no putting someone back together after that without having to improvise.

And we all know how that turns out.

We should probably stop posting in the thread, zombies. Let the dayphsae run its course.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 pm

So, I still haven't gotten my result scan, but who cares, my scans don't mean crap, apparently. Besides, I give Camilla as much leeway as she needs with the flood situation she's in.

Regardless, I've been as open as possible with my role, I've told you everything I've done, and that's all I can really do.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

My choice of targets was as follows:

N1 I blocked Q, because lets face it, every time he's not mafia he's gunned down first. Unfortunately I was apparently side-stepped by Avalanche, the mafia unblocka-kill.
Doctor Shemp wrote:Avalanche was lynched! He was Hanako Ikezawa, the unblockable killer! Affiliation: Mafia!

N2 I went and blocked myself because I wasn't entirely sure who all I could trust.

N3 I blocked for Spoon because a revealed cop is a juicy target for the mafia

N4 I actually got it right. With Perry having just been killed the mafia no longer had control of Avos, so I figured the mafia would want him dead. Apparently they did, as only Avos killed that night.

N5 I stayed on Avos since he had appeared to be the target the previous night. Yeah, Q was alive again, but I figured he was the driver so he would bus himself out of danger. Did not work out that way, unfortunately.

N6 is where I'm confused. This was stated:
Avos Me Lardo wrote:I'm going to have to shoot fast cause whoever the mafian is is definitely going to kill me now that Quaetam is gone. Good luck guys.

Figuring he was probably right I went ahead and tried to block him again. I guess I've got a bit of a defective doc role seeing as he's, you know, dead.

Anyhoo, that's what I've been doing this whole game.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:So, I still haven't gotten my result scan, but who cares, my scans don't mean crap, apparently. Besides, I give Camilla as much leeway as she needs with the flood situation she's in.

Regardless, I've been as open as possible with my role, I've told you everything I've done, and that's all I can really do.

You might have had to send me an action to get a result, Minby. I never got an action from you.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 am

DarkFalco wrote:Also I know I really screwed up last phase...I just really felt that weldar was cult, as most people did. This game is now a very close one due to that and avos' s continuous killing of townies. Also its interesting to find out that surge and smash really were telling the truth. Which calls minby into serious question. He was gunning pretty hard for surges lynch. As has been said mostly everything he put out there could have been gathered by anyone, except for the bussing. However many mafa games have had mafians that can scan actions or roles in the past. Wouldn't it be convenient for him to call cop anf cast doubts with this being the case? With that in mind I vote: minby
As much as I would love to lynch Minby for lying and general shenanigry, we can't. I scanned Minby last night, they're the cult. Which leaves you as the only unconfirmed player. That said, I'm not sure I believe Relmitos' claim;

Relmitos wrote:
Spoiler:
My choice of targets was as follows:

N1 I blocked Q, because lets face it, every time he's not mafia he's gunned down first. Unfortunately I was apparently side-stepped by Avalanche, the mafia unblocka-kill.
Doctor Shemp wrote:Avalanche was lynched! He was Hanako Ikezawa, the unblockable killer! Affiliation: Mafia!

N2 I went and blocked myself because I wasn't entirely sure who all I could trust.

N3 I blocked for Spoon because a revealed cop is a juicy target for the mafia

N4 I actually got it right. With Perry having just been killed the mafia no longer had control of Avos, so I figured the mafia would want him dead. Apparently they did, as only Avos killed that night.

N5 I stayed on Avos since he had appeared to be the target the previous night. Yeah, Q was alive again, but I figured he was the driver so he would bus himself out of danger. Did not work out that way, unfortunately.

N6 is where I'm confused. This was stated:
Avos Me Lardo wrote:I'm going to have to shoot fast cause whoever the mafian is is definitely going to kill me now that Quaetam is gone. Good luck guys.

Figuring he was probably right I went ahead and tried to block him again. I guess I've got a bit of a defective doc role seeing as he's, you know, dead.

Anyhoo, that's what I've been doing this whole game.
With the fact that I scanned them N1 as innocent, there wouldn't be much reason to doubt their claim, outside of no actual hard evidence to back up their claim (yes I know there have been a lot of "single kill" nights, but a lot of this game hasn't made sense. Also, one thing I noticed while looking back through this game;
Doctor Shemp wrote:Viero was lynched! He was Doctor Shuu Iwamine, the doctor! Affiliation: Serial Killer!
This seemed weird. I didn't think much of it, until later in the game, when player actual roles kept cropping up in such a fashion. Then I looked back at the first post for guidance;

Doctor Shemp wrote:D1 - Viero has been lynched! He was Doctor Shuu Iwamine, the doctor and serial killer! Affiliation: Serial Killer
So then Relmitos is lying? Very good chance for that. However then I remembered that we just killed the Mafia Godfather 2 phases ago. So unless there is a second Godfather-type role, or my own Scanning abilities were compromised, or some other shenanigans going on that I haven't fathomed yet (which just feels highly likely), then were as good as screwed anyway. Just my gut instinct is getting the better of me? I'm just not even sure what to make of this anymore. I think this game and my one I'm hosting on ScrewAttack has compromised my sanity.

Vote: DarkFalco for being the only one unconfirmed in my book.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 am

BTW Minby, now would be the time to come clean about your role. Either your lying, or I just don't even know. Give us details. Your as screwed as the rest of us unless we manage to lynch the Mafia today.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top