Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 am

Doctor Shemp wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:So, I still haven't gotten my result scan, but who cares, my scans don't mean crap, apparently. Besides, I give Camilla as much leeway as she needs with the flood situation she's in.

Regardless, I've been as open as possible with my role, I've told you everything I've done, and that's all I can really do.

You might have had to send me an action to get a result, Minby. I never got an action from you.

...The fuck? I sent "scan:Smash" as soon as the nightphase started, and now it's not in my outbox or sentbox. Shit.

Still, I've been as honest as possible, I told you my role as best I know.

Also, cult, what?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah, Spoon, I'm well aware that it sounds rather funny. However, Viero flipped doctor *AND* serial killer. How does that even work?

That said, between Surge's argument and his flipping town after Minby called mafia, I'm leaning towards Minby on this one.

Vote: Minby

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 am

And then I read back and do more then a skim of Spoon's post. And see Minby scanned cult. I take that back.

Unvote: Minby
Vote: Darkfalco

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:26 pm

@ Spoon. soooo you're saying you'd kill me over the confirmed cultist? Look i can understand your reasoning but i really think that the cult may have a kill power, or at least did at some point. I've brought this up before but no one really payed any attention to it. And me being the only one unconfirmed? You've seen my power throughout the day phases. Mine is actually the only one you have seen working. Unlike Minby's or Relms who both claim roles that work in the night phase. The crappy thing is i'm now thinking you're the other remaining cultist, and chances are if the mafians are still around relm is the last of them, leaving me the only townie left. So i guess i'm screwed either way aren't I?

Last edited by DarkFalco on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention this was directed at spoon)

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Well, as far as I know, my interests are still with the town, even if Spoon's scans say otherwise. And especially since my scans are now proven unreliable, I'll trust Spoon (See, this is why I wanted to kill Surge) so I'll Vote:DarkFalco

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm

if you people are claiming town then you won't object to my idea and may realize where my interests really lie. It's probably pointless since like i said i'm probably the only town left at this point. My idea was to stop the night phase from happening and therefore stop the nightkill from happening.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

DarkFalco wrote:And me being the only one unconfirmed? You've seen my power throughout the day phases. Mine is actually the only one you have seen working.

When and where? I went and looked, and after calculating the votes for each day, either a person you didn't vote on hung or a person you voted on was so far in the lead the double vote wouldn't have meant anything. That, and double votes can be either side.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Relmitos wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:And me being the only one unconfirmed? You've seen my power throughout the day phases. Mine is actually the only one you have seen working.

When and where? I went and looked, and after calculating the votes for each day, either a person you didn't vote on hung or a person you voted on was so far in the lead the double vote wouldn't have meant anything. That, and double votes can be either side.

*sigh* i suppose it is more apparent to me than to others. However, you just ignored the other message i posted directly before you entirely. You have nothing at all to say to my plan?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:57 am

Unvote Darkfalco double lynch worked last time

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 am

Dayphase ends now! FINALE coming right away!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:06 am

Well that was anti-climactic.

Relmitos you scummy bastard Laughing

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 am

Quaetam, normally so cool and composed, was starting to worry. She was the only sane man here, of that she was sure, but it looked as though she was a goner. He didn't even have time to build a wall to protect himself. She never liked to admit defeat, and hopeless situations could be turned around (if recent playthroughs of Ace Attorney had taught her anything), but she really was at a loss.

"You're all hostiles, and I'm the only innocent here. Nothing I can say can change your minds, will it?" She closed her eyes, in resignation, as the killing blow was dealt.

DarkFalco has been lynched! She was Quaetam, the doublevoter and phasestopper. Affiliation: Town!

rip q how do we live without you

The Town has been eliminated!

---

"I've worked it out! The great feminist conspiracy!" Minby spluttered, gesticulating wildly. Spoon smirked and nodded. Having taken up the King's robes along with the highly vision impared high schooler, he'd had to get used to the ramblings about how women were evil and the feminist conspiracy and what not. Spoon, a great lover of the ladies, didn't exactly agree with what he had to say, he'd learned to calmly deal with it. After all, they were aligned together under the title of The King. Though they had different scopes of justice, they had to work together for the greater good.

"Um, excuse me..."

Spoon gaped, and Minby would've been sufficiently outraged if he actually could see. There, before them, stood the most kawaii and moe girl they'd ever seen.

"You're part of that cult, right?"

Without another word, she pulled out a gun from her skirt (where she kept it, I have no idea) and shot Minby dead.

Minby has been lynched! He was Kenji Setou, the cop! Affiliation: Cult!

---

"Wow," Spoon whispered. "What a woman."

Relm giggled, blushing in a sufficiently moe way. "Aw, you're so charming! Such a pity you have to die, too, so I can achieve what our vast feminist conspiracy set out to achieve."

Spoon blinked, surprised that Minby had actually been right about something.

"Well, we also had Merasmus, but he looked like he was wearing a dress, so it counted."

"Ah, mon cherie~," Spoon started, choosing his words carefully. "My, you are a beautiful lady. I could happily go to my grave, knowing that such a beautiful and perfect sight would be the last thing I saw..."

Relm's eyes narrowed, finger resting on the trigger.

"But might I suggest another arrangement, non? How about you and I join forces? Together, you and I could rule the world, you as the most gorgeous and persuasive President the world had ever seen, and me, your doting support team."

Relm considered for a moment. "Well, I'm already the President of Nippon, so the world's the next step, right?"

"Naturally."

"...Alright. I'll spare you. For now. But if I see a hint of sabotage, mister, I will end you!" She delivered threats in such an adorable way that Spoon couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, mon cherie, I wouldn't dream of it."

---

This game is over! The winner: The Mafia (with the Cult!)

Thank you everyone for playing! I hope I did alright for a first time hosting - I made my mistakes, but it was a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed it! Writeups coming soon!

And of course, the real winner is me, Richard Hawk! Wink

Last edited by Doctor Shemp on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 am

... hmm and I was spared.

Merci Beaucoup~

Well that was certainly an interesting game. GG everyone, GG.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 am

Indeed that was a fun game. Was nice to survive for a while, shame I got lynched when I did I was really hoping to get shot soon and have a vig shot to use.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 am

The town was probably better off before the re-assignment. Originally I was the Jailer, probably would have been better for the everyone.

I did shoot at you once Weldar, but Perry was still in control of me and I think that was when Snake died

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 am

It was a completely different game after the reassignment. Razz

Edited the finale with the Mafia's theme, thanks Fed!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 am

Don't be too hard on yourself. Your first shot on Raya was kind of baffling and shooting Smash and Surge was understandable enough though I was practically yelling from the rooftops to get rid of Spoon first. Eisen was a good shot though, turned up innocent but it was a good time to be clearing out those unknowns. You didn't do fantastic but I commend you for having the guts to actually take shots, it was nice to see a vig doing that. While you may not want to be shooting every night most vigs seem to get far too conservative with their shots and end up hardly firing at all, I find it's better to try even if it doesn't always work out.

Last edited by Weldar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 am

Weldar wrote:Don't be too hard on yourself. Your first shot on Raya was kind of baffling and shooting Smash and Surge was understandable enough though I was practically yelling from the rooftops to get rid of Spoon first. Eisen and Sonix were good shots though, turned up innocent but it was a good time to be clearing out those unknowns. You didn't do fantastic but I commend you for having the guts to actually take shots, it was nice to see a vig doing that. While you may not want to be shooting every night most vigs seem to get far too conservative with their shots and end up hardly firing at all, I find it's better to try even if it doesn't always work out.
My vote was controlled that day, fyi~ lol

I was hoping to bus Minby sufficiently, cause either one of us would've probably been better off running solo versus trying to"co-ordinate". Also didn't help we couldn't talk to each other privately Crying or Very sad

EDIT: That reminds me; FACK YOU TD! RECRUITING ME INTO THAT! BLARGRABBLE#$FWECSADCEAQRF#$@%@#$%@#$^%@^%@%$^@

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 am

Yeah i'd heard.

Funny how your attempt to bus Minby led to me totally suspecting you, but in the process thinking Minby was most likely innocent. Spot on in one way while totally dropping the ball in another.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 am

Hi-five, Spoon! Second game in a row I had to try to help out my team without being able to communicate with them. I do agree with that sentiment, though. Fuck you TD for getting both cops.

Seriously, though, majorly fun game, absolutely ridiculous, and I had a ton of fun. GG all.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Okay I've had so much coffee I'm just going to do these now.

First I have to say I'm sorry, the Mafia was kind of overpowered. It's my first game, I didn't know better.

The cult didn't have any killing powers, unlike some of you thought. Actually, I thought the cult were kind of screwed over as soon as TD died and they couldn't recruit, but had Relm not shown up 3 minutes before the end of the day, it would've been a straight up cult victory. *shrug* The town, sadly, was kind of screwed over on night 6. It was all very close, though! I had no idea how the game was going to end, and I loved it. Hosting was really fun, despite my moments of "OH GOD THIS GAME I AM THE WORST HOST IT'S SO TERRIBLE".

Anyway, on to the roles!

Town Roles, Part 1:

1. Duster (Smashbro)
A kind-hearted townie, you are a master thief and awesome bass player, with a variety of thief tools in your arsenal. You may use one a night – but be warned, once you use one, you may not use it again until you have used every other tool available.
Your tools are as follows:
- Wall Staples: Pin someone to a wall, preventing them from acting the next day (they may cast a vote, but it will not be counted)
- Siren Beetle: Turns someone around, making them act on a random target instead of their chosen target!
- Scary Mask: Wear it and the first (or only) action taken on you that night will fail! They will be scared off by your mask.
- Hypno-Pendulum: Puts someone to sleep, preventing them from acting for that night.
- Tickle Stick: Tickles someone! This puts them in fits of laughter, essentially turning them in to a Happy Guy for a day.
- Smoke Bomb: Makes someone cry. This essentially turns them in to Negative Man for a day. How could you…
Additionally, once in the game you may Drop The Bass, killing someone! One you drop it, the bass is broken.

This was the same role from Earthbound Mafia, actually! Smash got this role then, and he was so excited about it and I was so happy about the role it seemed a shame to have to change it. Night 1 he used the Tickle Stick on Snake, which got rerouted to Weldar to great effect. Night 2, he tried to drop the bass on Raya, but that obviously failed and I let him do that again later. Which he did on night 3 to kill TD, an excellent use of that power. Night 4 he used the Scary Mask to protect himself, and night 5 he role-blocked Avos with the hypno-pendulum. Had he acted on night 6 with the siren beetle on Avos (very specific, I know), he would've saved himself, but he chose not to act. Fair enough, though. Surge chose to loverbond to Smash at the very beginning of the game (more on that later) and they were able to converse about the game, where they provided intelligent discussion. Those two do make a great team! Anyway, Smash played well, and I hope you enjoyed the game, Smash!

2. Anghel Higure (SnakeInABox)
Crimson angel of Judecca! The time has come to seek vengeance for your imprisonment in ice! You must fight the Demon Spores...
Okay, you're a bit of a strange guy, to put it lightly.
You're a good guy, though, and you can sense the dark forces approaching, so you've aligned yourself with the town in order to fight.
You have the inherent ability to bring someone in to your world view every night, so they'll see things as strangely as you do.
Each night, you can PM me the name of a player. They will be spontmoded, basically, for the next day.
Have fun, and good luck, crimson angel of Judecca!

OH THE IRONY. After all that happened with game 22 v1, where DRTJR had this role (essentially), it cracked me up when the RNG gave it (in a different variation) to Snake. Yes, it was a crazy role, and not particuarly helpful as such but damn, I thought it was fun. Especially the putting everyone in spontmode. Snake chose to spont mode Spoon night one, which was redirected to Avos, who was ubercharged...and then Minby night 2, and then was murdered night 3 so day 4 was a reaaaaaal clusterfuck. But totally hilarious, though. Snake is an expert at putting on the pressure, which can seem pretty harsh, but he's damn good at what he does. Good job, Snake, I appreciated you playing and I hope you had fun!

3. Yuuya Sakazaki (SpoonMan)
Sexy and suave to the very end, you might come across as a bit of a flirt and pervert, but you're a good bird, and you use your Dove Party connections to gather valuable info.
As such, you make a really great cop for the town! Some may deem you untrustworthy, but you always come through for the good guys, no matter what.
Each night, PM me the name of a player to scan, and at the start of the dayphase I'll PM you your scan results.
(Hey, you know how this works. Wink )
Good luck, mon amie!

Ah, Spoon. An excellent job, despite my fucking up and having Relm scan as innocent. Yeah, more on that later. Johnny chose to revive Spoon ASAP, an excellent choice since he died due to unfortunate bomb placement. Naturally, as was discussed in great detail, he was a prime suspect for cult recruitment, and indeed, TD recruited him right before he died. Of course, people were more inclined to believe it was Weldar, so Spoon got through the game quite successfully. I was very appreciative of you playing when you're so busy with SA mafia, Spoon! You put up a great effort and would've had an outright victory if it weren't for that meddling Relmitos. Razz Thanks!

4. Michael Wilson, President of the United States (Avos)
MICHAELLLLL WILSOONNNNNN
How many presidents pilot a god damn mecha to save America from certain peril at the hands of your nemesis, Richard Hawk?
None. And you know why? Because YOU'RE the President of the United States, and you will do whatever it takes to save America.
Even if that's blowing shit up in your mecha.
As the town's vigilante, you can shoot someone each night with your MISSILE PUNCH. PM me the name of a player if you wish to shoot them at night.
Good luck!

Avos might not have had the best accuracy, but he was enthusiastic, put in a big effort, always got night actions in on a timely manner, always voted, and really, I can't fault him for any of those things, in fact, I was very happy with it. As Weldar said, it's better that he didn't waste his shots by not using them. He attempted to shoot Raya night 1, and thanks to Merasmus, was Ubercharged. As I worked out on like night 3 (a bit late), DRTJR shouldn't have died because all actions should've failed...oops. At any rate, the uber meant that Avos couldn't be taken down by DRTJR (who's role, as I'll explain, allows him to take someone down with him) and then kept going. While it was a bit risky to have claimed when the mafia had a night control action, he didn't know that, and yeah, played enthusiastically. Thank you so much for playing, Avos, and don't let things in game get you down. You obviously enjoy playing and that alone is wonderful! Keep it up!

5. Kenji Setou (Minby) - n.b. crazy cop
There's a feminist conspiracy about, and you're out to stop that shit for the sake of all that is good and manly.
So, aligned with the town, you use your super intelligence and awesome male brain to cop scan everyone involved to determine who is friend and who is foe.
Each night, PM me the name of a player you wish to scan, and you'll get the result of your scan in the morning.
Good luck!

Ah poor, poor Minby. Between the constant Spont moding, the confusion between the two cops (he was the insane cop, getting random results)...he was rather confused and I honestly don't blame him! He scanned Spoon on night 3, and scanned him as Cult...because he, too, had been cult recruited (on night 2). Scanning Surge as Mafian was a rather rude move on my part, I admit, it was me trolling - because Spoon scanned Surge, too, and obviously scanned him as innocent. So yeah, Minby was a bit of a butt monkey this game, and for that I'm really sorry. You played well, Minby, and I enjoyed seeing you contribute. I hope you enjoyed the game, as fucked up as it was at times!

6. Ellis (Raya)
One time, me and my buddy Keith, we joined a mafia game...
You've got one directive in this town, and that's this: kill all sons of bitches. Except, you're kind of without weapons right now...and there aren't really any zombies to be seen.
Well, at least you've still got people to talk to. Maybe these people will want to hear your stories about you and your buddy Dave! I mean Keith!
Each night, you can put one person in 'jail'. They can't act, and they can't be acted on. You can also send them messages (via me, of course) and they can send a message back (again, via me).
Of course, you don't have to do this, but what's the point in having company around if you can't share one of your great stories?
Good luck!

Surprisingly Raya wasn't killed night 1...because a, she jailed herself, and b, DRTJR protected her anyway. Which, might I add, was beautiful. Unfortunately Raya didn't get much time to play this game, but she made a great choice in jailing Weldar night two Razz It's a pity you didn't get to play longer, Raya, but hopefully you'll survive for longer in the next game, and thank you for making the time to join in on this one!

7. Bill (DRTJR)
Grizzled war vet and all around badass, you look out for your own, and thus you are a town bodyguard.
Each night, you can choose to protect someone. You may have to sacrifice yourself in their place, but that doesn't mean you won't go down without a fight.
Good luck!

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY DRTJR. I really, really fucked up on this, and he shouldn't have died night 1. It was a legitimate mistake and I honestly didn't realise until like, day 3. Raya had jailed herself so DRTJR's bodyguard action should've failed. After all the drama with 22v1...but yeah. It was kind of beautiful, though, DRTJR dying for Raya, Bill protecting Ellis... I think DRTJR could've put up a great game! The Bill role would take down the killer with him, too, except in this case Avos was ubercharged and yeahhhh. Anyway, I'm really sorry again, thank you for playing, and I hope things go better next game!

8. Bidoof (Johnny)
I have absolutely no idea why but apparently Arceus has granted you the ability to use Healing Wish without fainting. Just roll with it.
And suck on that, Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon and Patrat! This confirms your status as the best early game derp. Hell, not even a derp.
You're a townie, and you have 2 revivals to use during the game, so use them wisely.
Nobody will ever fuck with Bidoof now...
Good luck!

I pretty much just named this role because of that god Bidoof picture. Also because I bloody love Bidoof. Johnny put up a really damn good game, and I was a bit intimidated at first (mostly because I wasn't used to his playstyle - yet I was okay with Snake. Sorry again for getting freaked out, Johnny! Being new to hosting I was like WOAH EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT) but he played very well, and got his 2 revives off before being offed by the mafia in the bloodbath that was night 3. Yes, the mafia, not the cult. I thought the flavour was a giveaway there! You chose your targets well and you were a real asset to the town. Good game, Johnny, thank you so much for playing!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 am

Town Roles, part 2:

9. Isaac (TheTJ)
Armed with your tears, you are ready to fight off all the monsters in your basement to avoid being sacrificed by your mother.
Except for the fact that your tears do literally nothing in a mafia game.
Sucks to be you, Isaac!
At the very least, you're a townie, and you can try to help the townies win the game. Maybe that'll bring you freedom from your mother's tyranny and violence.
Good luck!

Yeah, TJ had no idea he was the bomb. Sneaky sneaky. This was literally just a reskinned Lucas from Earthbound Mafia, I got lazy with the roles (can you blame me?). TJ played really well while he was alive, I found - contributing a lot although he got called out for lurking on day 2. He was busy, which I can understand and sympathise with. Fun fact, since the other two people who voted on him were mafians, if the vote had been led by Perry or Fed instead, that would've crippled the mafia a lot earlier in the game (though Relm may well have still survived until the end as he did). Anyway, you did well with what you had, TJ, and I thank you most sincerely for playing despite being somewhat busy at the time, it means a lot!

10. Quaetam (Requiem - DarkFalco)
They're not JUST walls of text, you know! They're beautifully crafted pieces of writing!
As it is, they're pretty damn long, so you have two opportunities to deploy a wall of text - once in a day phase, once in a night phase.
(You can only stop a phase once in the game, so think carefully).
Not to mention, you get a 2x vote, due to your stature of reverence in the mafia world. This will be advantageous to the town, which you are a prominent member of.
Good luck!

Apologies to the real Quaetam. Requiem had a tough time day 1, with everything that was going on IRL, but I appreciate the effort he put in and the fact that he came to me right away to let me know he wasn't up to playing. Thanks Req, I appreciate your taking the time to play and your consideration in the matter. And a huge thank you to DarkFalco for stepping in! It wasn't an easy role to jump in to Day 2, but you did extremely well with it. You put in a huge effort and posted a lot, and posted thoughtfully, and I really appreciate it! On day 7 it was literally impossible for the town to win, but you kept at it anyway and that was great. Thank you for playing, and I hope you enjoyed the game!

11. The Sniper (Eisen)
Snipin's a good job, mate. Challenging work, out of doors...
You're a townie, cause you're not a crazed gunman, you're an assassin!
Except you won't be assassinating anybody, since you're not being paid to. Instead, you're using your skills honed in the Australian bush as a hired tracker for the town.
Each nightphase, PM me the name of a player you wish to track, and at the start of the next dayphase I will let you know (if possible) who they visited.
Good luck!

Eisen played incredibly well! I know you were busy and had a lot on, so I really am glad you took the time to play! Every track he made was a clever one - he tracked Weldar night 2, which unfortunately failed because he was jailed. Tracked Outlaw night 3. He had no idea that it would kill Outlaw to do that, of course! Nobody did. But it was a great move on his part. He tried to track Fed night 4, but Avos shot him for inactivity. Right when he messaged me to apologise for his inactivity. Despite the language barrier and lack of time, Eisen always puts in a good effort and plays very intelligently. Thanks for playing, Eisen!

12. Dr. Neo Cortex (Sonix)
Cortex is ALWAYS watching. At least according to that one Left 4 Dead 2 map.
Strangely, you've found yourself town aligned - after all, the group trying to take over the world wouldn't let you in, and that's your schtick, dammit!
Instead, you'll simply have to watch from the Cortex Vortex, waiting for the right time to strike, seeing where people go, what have you.
Each nightphase, PM me the name of a player and in the morning I (should) be able to tell you who visited them in the night.
Good luck!

This came from that one Left 4 Dead 2 map. Just don't ask Fed about the grenade launcher. Razz Sonix, as usual, laid pretty low the entire time, though he made the clever decision to keep an eye on Weldar (after watching himself night 1), knowing that the mafia would be after him. Unfortunately, Merasmus set Sonix up the bomb on night 2, another thing I conveniently kept quiet, which made him go boom on night 3. Sonix, I appreciate you playing and you put in a good effort, you just need to post and share your thoughts more! I look forward to playing with you in more games!

13. Mecha Mew2 (Weldar)
nobody's ever getting the fucking diamond badge off of you

Hehehe. First of all, I've gotta say a HUGE thanks to Weldar for helping me set this game up. I couldn't have done it without your guidance, oh mafia-sensei. Razz Thank you for dealing with my constant questions and grievances. As for the role, well, to quote the man himself, 'it's like the Zero role from game 10'. It was a mimic role, like he said earlier. Throughout the course of the game he gained a happy guy power, a driver power, a jailer power and a watcher power. He was hoping for a vig role (he had a 1 shot kill protection, too, so he could gain a shot from a standard night kill). Also, Pokemon Live is great. Weldar played excellently, as usual, unfortunately everyone thought he was cult (nicely deflected by Spoon there). Thank you so, so much for playing and helping and everything!

14. Cave Johnson (Quaetam)
Head of Apeture Science and inventor of the portal gun. You can use your fascinating new technology for shower curtain production!
Or at least to be better than Black Mesa.
...or maybe just to be a townie in this bizarre universe and swap people around with the power of portals.
Each night, PM me the name of two people you wish to drive (so to speak) and it will be done, because you're Cave Johnson.
On a side note, you're also working on some combustible lemon technology. You're sure this will prove useful to making shower curtains!
Good luck!

Okay, I'm really sorry about night 5. I didn't understand what you were wanting to do and I didn't count your action. I am so sorry. Q was, of course, a great asset to the town, and he used his driver power to great effect. Killed night 1, unfortunately, but after his constant whining Razz he was brought back by Johnny, made great headway on decimating the mafia, only to die due to a misunderstanding between the two of us. (For future reference for everyone, PMs are the most preferred means of communication). Q scumhunts excellently, and the driver would've been incredibly useful to the town, possibly securing a victory for them. Thank you so much for playing, Q, I really appreciate it!

15. Generic Dating Sim Protagonist Of Unspecified Gender (SurgePox)
It doesn't matter who you are, since you're a stand in for the player. You're just a town-aligned generic protagonist.
As a dating sim protagonist, it is your primary job to loverbond with someone.
You have four days in which to do this, else you'll be killed off. It's a brutal dating sim, you see.
Aside from that, you're pretty neutral. You've just gotta try and keep the town from losing.
Good luck!

I found it amusing that Surge got one of the two town roles that very close to being vanilla (that and the Isaac role). He had to loverbond with someone in the first few days, and he chose Smash (of course) right at the beginning. The two of them then could discuss the game in PMs and steam messages (which they showed me) and they had very intelligent discussions and came to good conclusions. Despite Surge occaisionally not reading the game Razz he played quite well, and I thank you a lot for playing, Surge!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 am

Mafia Roles

The mafia this game was a joy to work with, seriously. I love you guys.

16. Lilly Satou (Fedaykin)
Beautiful, kind-hearted, loving Lilly. Softly-spoken, elegant with a healthy sexual appetite...hey, you're the best choice for mafia godfather.
Who would suspect you? Except for Kenji, but hey, he's nearly as blind as you are. You may not be able to see, but you're quite perceptive and you can manage without your vision well.
Frankly, you're just sick of being seen as the victim because you're a blind female. And with an army of adorable and strong girls by your side, you're going to wreck some shit.
Not that anyone would know that. After all, you're a beautiful, sweet flower. Never a mafian, right?
Your team mates are: Avalanche, Relmitos, Outlaw, Ansem and Perry.
Your mafia forum is: http://thisisamafiaforum22.forumotion.com/
Good luck!

Fed, your good humour never fails to cheer me up. After Weldar, you were my other go-to guy on mafia matters, and I thank you so, so much for all your help. Interacting with you (and the rest of the mafia) was so much fun and working with you guys was incredibly enjoyable, so thank you for that! The mafia tried some clever ploys, like Fed attempting to shoot himself to bait Q (and me flipping the fuck out when Q didn't take the bait and not being sure what the fuck to do - thank you for guiding me there), or controlling Snake (intended to be Weldar, thanks Q) to vote for Avalanche, and general voting on each other to appear innocent. Unfortunately, you were all hella suspicious except Relm, apparently, but you all played well, I thought. I thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your wit, Fed. Was it as good for you as it was for me? Wink

17. Hanako Ikezawa (Avalanche)
You may look weak and scared, but don't let that fool you, you're a strong, independant woman, who don't need no man.
Especially not a man who thinks he's protecting you. Puh-lease.
Under Lilly's guidance, you joined her in the mafia, and you intend to use your woobie, victim charm to your best advantage.
Wouldn't hurt a fly? Hah. That Hanako, ladies and gentlemen, is a spy!
You have two unblockable kills. Twice, you may PM me the name of a player and you will backstab them, killing them without fail.
Use them wisely.
Your team mates are: Fedaykin, Relmitos, Outlaw, Ansem and Perry.
Good luck!

Dammit, Roy, being suspicious as fuck. Razz Thanks for playing, dude, I really appreciate it!

18. President Ohama (Relmitos)
Ahhhh...so moe! President Ohama...we love Nippon!
Of course, your moeness means nobody would ever suspect you to be a mafian, right?
Naturally, this means you are, in the league of the most innocent, adorable girls around.
Not to mention, you're the president. And with an unprecidented approval rating, anyone will vote for you if you tell them to!
Each night, PM me the name of a player and who you want them to vote for. They will be forced in to voting for that person in the next dayphase.
Being cute and the president has its advantages!
Your team mates are: Fedaykin, Avalanche, Outlaw, Ansem and Perry.
Good luck!

Holy shit, come from behind victory. As soon as Fed was assured of death, I was sure that the Mafia was screwed. But Relm managed to pull of some great survival and win the game. Admittedly, I kind of screwed up by having him scan as innocent (of course, Minby would've scanned him as mafia...which cop is more insane now???) but still, it was pretty amazing to witness. Your overthinking worked! Thank you so much for playing, Relm, you played extremely well!

19. Merasmus the Magician (Outlaw)
Somehow, your magic has gone horribly right and you're surrounded by the most adorable, moe girls. Everything's coming up Merasmus!
Your magic is super powerful and you can finally get your revenge on those damn mercinaries. Or, you know, whoever.
Every night, you can choose to spin the Wheel of Fate! What the wheel will reveal...okay, you don't actually know that. But it'll probably be terrifying!
After all, you're the great wizard, Merasmus!
Also, twice in the game you can hide yourself for a night. You can't act, but you can't be acted on either. It's the magic...of hiding!
Your team mates are: Fedaykin, Avalanche, Relmitos, Ansem and Perry.
Good luck!

WHEEL OF FATE chances: (6d6)
- Jarate rain (3 random, start day with 2 additional votes on them provided they get voted on once) (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- bombinomicon (1 random, bombed unless/until they act on Merasmus in the next nightphase)(13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
- ubercharge (3 random, immunity) (19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
- crit boostening (3 random, vote x2 next day) (25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
- low gravity (2 random, night action won't take effect until next night) (31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
- PLAGUE...OF DANCING (total nightstop, except for mafia's kill) (6, 36)

Not gonna lie, disappointed Plague of Dancing didn't show up on the wheel. Nobody had the Wheel of Fate except for me, by the way. Merasmus was a role that could've easily been town or mafia, honestly, I just put it in the mafia for the sake of it. Which was kind of a mistake, really, but heck, it was fun. Outlaw has about the same mafia skills as I do - which is to say not a lot, really. Still, he's enthusiastic and he puts in a decent effort, which I'm happy to see. Keep it up, Outlaw, and thank you so much for playing!

20. Homura Akemi (Ansem)
You would do anything for your best friend, which apprently includes joining a mafia of moeness in order to take over the world.
As one of the strongest magical girls, you have incredible time hax powers. Which are used to best effect to steal a shitload of rocket launchers and grenades.
Who needs magic when you can launch some god-damn rockets??
Twice, you can call an all out attack on a player at night. By the end of it, they will be so badly destroyed that they won't be recognisable as anything in the morning.
Also, you have a one shot ability to blow up the lynch - so whoever gets lynched at the end of that day won't have a reveal.
Your team mates are: Fedaykin, Avalanche, Relmitos, Outlaw and Perry.
Good luck!

Dammit, Ansem. Thanks for playing, man! I'm amused that all the Dutchies ended up in the mafia, by the way. Ansem kind of laid low, and it backfired, unfortunately for him. Still, decent effort. Thanks!

21. Koishi Komeiji (Perry)
My hat is my friend...it helps me relax~
When no one can see you, who would ever suspect you of being a mafian?
In closing your third eye, you awakened your powerful ability of manipulating the subconscious, and so, from the shadows, you will manipulate the world in to burning.
Each night, you may PM me the name of a player, and who you would like their night action (provided they have one) rerouted to.
And as nobody can see you, you can't be scanned, or watched, or tracked.
Your team mates are: Fedaykin, Avalanche, Relmitos, Outlaw and Ansem.
Good luck!

Of course I had a Touhou role in there. Perry took most of the mafia kills upon himself, because he was untrackable. Of course, nobody actually tracked him, and then he got lynched. You played a great game, Perry, very thoughtful and well played. Thank you so much!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 am

Third Parties:

The Cult:
22. The King (TD260)
The King is all. All are The King.
You poor, poor thing. You've suffered a lot in your life, and you've been badly emotionally traumatized.
You were tricked in to committing suicide by a bad bird, but you weren't ready to die...and in your fear, you've taken over a place known as the Holiday Star.
But nobody can get hurt on the Holiday Star! You bring others to you and you keep them safe...by absorbing them.
Nobody can hurt you. Nobody will be alone.
Because the King is all. And all are The King.
You are alone, a team to yourself, and each night you can attempt to recruit one person to your 'cult'.
Your win condition is to have more than half the survivors as part of The King.
Good luck!

Gotta say, I didn't think the Cult stood a chance. I didn't make them very powerful at all, and indeed, they couldn't contact each other, and TD was going to be the only one who knew the other cultists. When TD died, Minby scanned Spoon, so I let them know they were a team together. They still couldn't contact each other, though, couldn't recruit, and were a helluva lot less powerful than people thought. Still, TD played well while he lasted, made 2 intelligent recruitments (attempted to recruit Q, as well, but Q was dead), and generally put up a good game for someone who was in such a shitty position. Thanks for playing, TD, you put in a great effort!

Serial Killer:
23. Doctor Shuu Iwamine (Viero)
Hohohohoho. What a fluffy heretic. You are both the serial killer and the doctor! Ninja doctor?!
You are quite unhinged, but you're very thorough in your work. You don't let your bad wing stop you from brutal decapitation.
Not to mention, you love examining corpses. It's very...interesting.
Each night you can attempt to kill someone, you can also doctor protect someone. And hey, you can do both if you want! (However, if you're killing someone, you can't protect yourself at the same time - you can protect someone else though. Damn your injured wing!)
Additionally, you will scan as the doctor - after all, technically, you are. Like the Medic, healing just happens to be a side effect of the hurting.
You're a team to yourself, so survival is key.
Good luck!

This was the only doctor role, suckers. I was interested to see how this role would play out, but unfortunately Viero got lynched day 1. I'm sorry, Viero! I think you would've played very well. Thank you for signing up, though!

And that's all the roles! Any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise, thank you all once again for playing! Smile

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 am

Token post bragging that most of my reads were right.

Fun game, Camilla.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top