Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 22.2 - FINALE - no homo, right

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am

Detective Spoon wrote:Relmitos you scummy bastard Laughing

What? You didn't just think I'd let it drop as a one lynch when there was the perfect opportunity to make it a double and solidify the win, did you? I just left it until very last minute so nobody would adjust their votes after seeing me drop my vote to double up the hanging.

Doctor Shemp wrote:She was the only sane man here

Q's a transsexual, wut?

Doctor Shemp wrote:rip q how do we live without you

I do not know

Doctor Shemp wrote: The mafia tried some clever ploys, like Fed attempting to shoot himself to bait Q

Hey, that was MY plan! Razz

(Just skip straight to 37 seconds and you can stop at 39 seconds. All you need to hear is that one line.)

Spoiler:

Doctor Shemp wrote:Holy shit, come from behind victory. As soon as Fed was assured of death, I was sure that the Mafia was screwed. But Relm managed to pull of some great survival and win the game. Admittedly, I kind of screwed up by having him scan as innocent (of course, Minby would've scanned him as mafia...which cop is more insane now???) but still, it was pretty amazing to witness. Your overthinking worked! Thank you so much for playing, Relm, you played extremely well!

You weren't the only one; as soon as Fed fell, the whole mafia was going "Whelp, we lose. Nice run guys." Yes, I spent a large amount of time overthinking things, but I always do, and dammit, it works! Razz Also did it more then you know; I kept on thinking outside of the skype chat, didn't want to entirely bog it down with rampant speculation on possible outcomes and possibilities.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Camilla wrote:Okay, I'm really sorry about night 5. I didn't understand what you were wanting to do and I didn't count your action. I am so sorry.

Don't be, like I said my frusturation isn't directed at YOU, just at the fact that that's the way I went down.

My last post Day 5 was giving instructions to the cops and the vigilante, with a final ambiguous statement of "I, of course, won't reveal who I'm protecting." The purpose of this was to try to get the mafia to target me, so I could control their kill.

As you can all tell, this obviously worked Razz.

However, I had given myself a temporary target via skype to camilla, and the way I phrased it really wasn't clear, so I don't blame you at all for making the decision you did: You did exactly what you're supposed to, make a judgment call in a strange situation. So, there are no hard feelings on this end. Also...

Camilla wrote:The mafia tried some clever ploys, like Fed attempting to shoot himself to bait Q

This was a pretty brilliant gambit. I chose not to drive myself with you, Fed, because I figured Avos had a high chance of trying to gun you down, so I'd just be killing myself that way; Had there not been a vigilante in play that would probably have worked.

Huge props to Relmitos for the comeback victory.

The one minor quip I had, and the thing I kind of want to push for future games, though, is that hosts should focus on narrowing the proportion of third parties / scum players compared to the town. It's an important aspect of balance I find a lot of people overlook. That said, note that the town lost despite mislynching exactly ONCE the entire game, and that's with the Serial Killer out before it even got to make a kill. Overall that shouldn't be possible except under extremely unfortunate circumstances.

That said, this game was fairly balanced, especially for your first time hosting, Camilla, and everyone really enjoyed it. Again, though, this was a really good game, and I was happy to get back into playing again, and seeing others really fight hard as well. You did a good job hosting, be more confident about it Razz Thanks for the game, Camilla!

Last edited by Quave Johnson 2.0 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

I picked spoon because nobody's going to try and lynch a confirmed cop, suspicion of being a cultist or not.

I picked minby because he lies low, but not as low as eisen, giving him a high survival rating.

I picked Q the first time because it's Q, but chose not to grab him the second time due to the fact that he draws a lot of fire, and didn't have a role that was going to be protected. (this was assuming that there were more saviors besides viero and drtjr. there weren't, alas.)

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:The town was probably better off before I went around shooting people, mostly SnakeInABox

Well said Avos, well said

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Quave Johnson 2.0 wrote: That said, note that the town lost despite mislynching exactly ONCE the entire game, and that's with the Serial Killer out before it even got to make a kill. Overall that shouldn't be possible except under extremely unfortunate circumstances.

Eh not quite, we mislynched once but also took out two townies alongside one mafia lynch so that comes closer to two or three mislynches. Add to that the overall low accuracy of the vig shots and this wasn't too ridiculous. The mafia probably could have used one less member I agree but it's not like it was a totally skewed ratio with the town losing after a near flawless game.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Weldar wrote:
Quave Johnson 2.0 wrote: That said, note that the town lost despite mislynching exactly ONCE the entire game, and that's with the Serial Killer out before it even got to make a kill. Overall that shouldn't be possible except under extremely unfortunate circumstances.

Eh not quite, we mislynched once but also took out two townies alongside one mafia lynch so that comes closer to two or three mislynches. Add to that the overall low accuracy of the vig shots and this wasn't too ridiculous. The mafia probably could have used one less member I agree but it's not like it was a totally skewed ratio with the town losing after a near flawless game.
Also, Night 3. That's all I am adding/saying, lol

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Weldar wrote:

A very good point. Just remember, the SK didn't have the chance to be active; that could have made things far worse, potentially.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 am

I had a good deal of fun, but also some headaches Razz Naturally, I enjoyed the silliness of the theme and mad props to Relm, the overthinking champ Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Goddammit Avos! You killed me ;_; What is it with you and always managing to roll vigilante? I've been in 22.2 games and never got that role once, and this is your, what, 3rd time? Razz

Also thanks DRTJR for protecting me night 1. That really was unexpected, and really appreciated.

Was a fun game, I enjoyed it (for the short time I was in it Razz)

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Raya wrote:Goddammit Avos! You killed me ;_;

Technically he did, but we made him do it Razz

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:09 pm

He was trying to kill Weldar, after all Razz

Although he did try and kill you night 1 so I guess your point still stands Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

If he didn't kill you that night I would have anyway.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top