The Witcher 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Witcher 3

Post  .. on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 pm

In a recent "Cyberpunk" video it was hinted that there will be an announcement in February about another project CDProjekt Red has going on. More than likely it is Witcher 3.

Honestly this excites me, though I sort of with more time will pass before they go about releasing Witcher 3. Because I sort of like how when you try to compare Witcher 1 and 2 together, it is so hard to do. Their atmospheres and styles are so different, almost like playing a completely different game. (Series I mean.)

Witcher 1 had a very dark style to it. No decision is the "right" decision. Someone bad always happens even when you mean to do good. Some decisions were hard to make because both choices have their faults.

Witcher 2 was different, it was more medieval than the first title, but instead of having a very dark atmosphere it was mostly surrounded by war and battlefields. Rather than swamps and a plague ridden city and countryside. The combat was drastically changed to something more dynamic. While the menus were not ideal for PC it was still a very good game and content updates after the games release were FREE, unlike other companies who would attempt to charge you. The choices in this game did not seem as drastic as they were in the first one.
---

A few things I want out of Witcher 3.

-Better menus.
-An even more dynamic combat system.
-Harsher choices that matter like they did in the first game.
-Including the other Witchers of the Wolf School in the game. (The Witchers you interact with at the beginning of the first game.)

What worries me is if CDPR starts selling out with this franchise. I respect sequels more when more time is taken into them. I won't mind Witcher 3 if it stands out and is fantastic but after 3 if they leave it open for more games then they should take a breather and let some time pass.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post  .. on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

This game will probably leave behind the politics-focused story and be more personal towards Geralt in regards to his mysterious past/death and the Wild Hunt and Yennefer.

The game will be open world. So I am thinking, Skyrim or Oblivion tier open world. Which may be fucking fantastic.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm

They have me convinced.

Confirmed to be a next gen title. Xbox One and PS4. If they manage to keep the PC title up to our standards and still be able to create high quality Console versions, then they are one of the few that actually do things right.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top