The Ramblings of Viero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ramblings of Viero

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 pm

So, I don't want to keep making new threads for stuff I do. So I am just making this my own personal space where I can post stuff from now on that does not fit anywhere else. So here it is!

So I decided to write in my journal for Comp 1 of who would get what Super Fist, if you don't know what a Super Fist is yet after all this time. It is the main way to fight in the anime Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo where users of Super Fist get attacks such as Fist of Nose Hair or Fist of Horrible Bloody Murder.

I will be posting a move list as well to go along with this. I will also give a brief explanation on what power does what.

Also if you are not on the list, you are in the next arc.

People in this Arc:
Roy
Raya
Ryan
Kyle
Ansem
Outlaw
Relm
Minby
Smash
Surge

Roy- Super Fist of Royalty (Emperor)

Like any Royalty, they let other people do the fighting for them. He may summon his Ministers into the battle field to do his bidding. (what they can do will come with the attacks) But of course he is more than powerful enough to hold his own.

Role: To rule the entire Kingdom

Can summon anything that has originated in Brit, from weapons to good tea.

Role: To be pretty for the emperor and to help with running the kingdom

Think of what a mod can do, they can check where you come from (IP wise, but all the same), they can ban/permaban you, erase what you said and so on. All this will be reflected in the attacks

Role: To oversee the Three Kings

User can bring their opponent into a very disorganized world, along with disorganizing their thoughts, plans and even emotions. bringing a Stratigize user to the levels of a normal person.

Role: To oversee the Block leaders

Can calculate everything about everyone almost instantly. Such as where they are going, how fast they will get there, what their weaknesses are and how to exploit them and so on. Not that useful against stronger Hajikelist due to their nature of being outside the realms of reasonable

Role: In charge of the Northern part of the kingdom and resports directly the the Emperor on matters that need adressing

Is able to trick his opponent in many ways that can lead to him gaining the upper hand. Even to the point of fooling Strategize Fist users.

Role: In charge of the Southeast part of the kingdom

Has the full color spectrum at his disposal. Each color has different effects which will be explained in the moves.

Role: In charge of keeping control over the Southwest part of the kingdom

Can fuse any two living or non living things into a more powerful or weaker item. This may also be used on his enemies to make them weaker or himself/teammates to make him/them stronger.

Role: In charge of helping Kyle with various plans

Can create all kinds of different drugs that will have very strange effects on the people he injects them with. It can be either lethal to Hajikelist (Which I will introduce after this list) or make them stronger depending on the drug.

Role: In charge of helping Ryan with various plans

Generates smoke based on how relaxed the user is and may use the smoke to form various objects and attack. The more relaxed, the more smoke and thus the more attack power.
Role: In charge of helping Relm with various plans

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ramblings of Viero

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 pm

All this stuff is up for change and not set in stone. I will still be putting the different moves up. But I want to get the character list/powers down first before I work on that. Which won't take long because I already have everything for Arc 4 and half of 3. This is getting somewhere good.

Arc Two characters:
Ryan
Markie
Camilla
Viero
War
Spont
Weldar

Ryan- Super Fist of Deception and Super Fist of Hunt (Emperor)

Super Fist of Hunt allows the user to gain an incredible boost to all of their senses. Allowing themto track down anyone at a much faster rate than it would take by normal means. When the target is found the user sends out a dozen human like shadow creatures and the users to attack.

Markie- Super Fist of Waltz (Emperors girlfriend)

Super Fist of Waltz allows the user to send out waves of energy by means of dance

Viero- Super Fist of Polygon (Leader of Hajike City) (A class Hajikelist)

Super Fist of Polygon allows the user to create low poly living creatures/objects and turn other objects/people into low poly forms. Hampering their movement and strength.

Spont- Super Fist of Bombing (Vieros assistant) (B class Hajikelist)

Super Fist of Bombing allows the user to spawn bombs that blow out a variety of different random things. Such as chemicals, oil, acid, pudding, lava, party poppers and so on.

Super Fist of Australia allows the user to materialize the spirit of Australia to attack. This power is boosted if it is used in Australia.

Super Fist of Magical Girls can transform the user into various magical girls who each posses different magical powers.

Super Fist of Troll allows the user to create situations that would drastically hit the opponents emotional side with great accuracy and power.

Super Fist of Ring allows the user to create a wrestling ring. Where his physical power is doubled and may pull off dangerous and powerful moves on his opponent.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 pm

All the Super fist with Combined in it is a weaker version of the ones already seen. As opposed to having two fully powered Super Fist.

People in this arc:
Tristan
Minby
Kyle
TJ
DF
Chronicle
Fed
Cal

Kyle- Super Fist of Stratigize, Combined Super Fist of Scatter (Keeper of All)

Tristan- Super Fist of Science, Combined Super Fist of Mods (Keeper of Science)

Minby- Super Fist of Combination (Keeper of the Key)

Chronicle- Super Fist of Contract, Combined Super Fist of Magical Girl (Keeper of the Law)

Super Fist of Contract forces people who sign the users contracts to fulfill it. Regardless of what it is or the situation.

TJ- Super Fist of Space (Keeper of Space)

Super Fist of Space allows the user to teleport anywhere within a miles radius and follow up with several attacks revolving around space.

DF- Super Fist of Birdy (Keeper of the Sky)

Allows the user to Summon and use various attacks with birds

Allows the user to operate on his opponent.

Super Fist of Owl allows the user to gain the abilities of an owl and have multiple attacks based around owls.

Last edited by Vivivi-vi Vi-vivi on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:42 am

I will go back and edit in the details like the roles for everyone later on. But this is it, the last arc of this and it will introduce people from Hajike Festival. Next I will explain the plot so you know why things are the way they are.

Characters in this arc:
Dengaku
Viero
Hen
MFM
Hureno
Vazette
Mano
Roy
Kyle
Ryan
Spont
Outlaw
Tristan

Super Fist of Pixel allows the user to attack through a variety of different ways, make weapons/characters using pixel art and and turns objects and people into pixels.

Super Fist of Hajike is the perfect mix between Hajike and attacking. Allowing to use Hajike attacks more efficiently than Hajikelist with other Super Fist.

Super Fist of The Dead allows the user to cheat death and bring others back under the users power.

Super Fist of Soul allows the users to judge a persons soul and punish them for their crimes through various attacks.

Super Fist of Tokusatsu allows the user to use movie special effects to make up various attacks

Super Fist of Role Play allows the user to change into anybody the user has seen and is able to copy their Super Fist. The Strength of the Super Fist is based on the User of Role Play, not the one the user is copying.

Super Fist of Monster allows the user to create monsters through various means.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Patchi

Super Fist of Overlord allows the user to gain control of whatever he desire, from inanimate objects to animals to people. They are then forced to do the users bidding whatever it may be.

Super Fist of Insanity allows the user to ignore reality to a very high extent. The more powerful an attack is, the harder it is to ignore it and pretend it does not exits, which in turn makes the attack not exist.

Patchi is the final Big Bad and well deserving of the title.

Last edited by Vivivi-vi Vi-vivi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

So, now that I have shown almost all the villains. It is time to introduce the starting hero. I needed people that don't fit into either TWBB or Hajike Fesival. So I picked Suicide, Dismal and Mad.

Super Fist of Moon allows the user to gather energy from the moon and preform multiple attacks.

Super Fist of Card Games allow the user to use a variety of attacks based on different card games he makes up.

Allows the user to cause reality to become his weapon. Giving him quite a few anti-Hajikelist attacks along with attacks that do OK vs opponents without Hajike.

More heroes will join as it goes on and on as well.

I am so very close to finishing the intro to the story. But I have to edit it a bit and finish up the last bit. So I will do that next post because I am done with it for now.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:05 am

This is a rough draft of the intro. There is still stuff I can do to it but I want to get it up and it is 3 in the morning for me. So I am going to bed now.

INTRO
Long ago, the world was full of a wide range of kingdoms. Such as a kingdom for food to a kingdom for animals. Until one kingdom, the Hajike Kingdom became too big and too powerful. And started to expand in all directions incredibly rapidly, devouring each and every other kingdom without them having a chance to prepare themselves for a fight. While at the same time, installing a self-destruct mechanism in every kingdom he took over in case things went bad.. This kingdom that was ruled by the power hungry tyrant, Patchi. Who was able to not only conquer their kingdoms. But he conquered their minds as well using his Super Fist of the Overlord. Patchi was well on his way to rule every last corner of the Earth. But one young man in one of the very few kingdoms that Patchi has not take yet held a very special Super Fist, the Fist of Release. This particular Super Fist allows the user to cancel out a persons super fist. Undoing all of the mind control that Patchi has put into place. All he needed to do was to wait for the time for Patchi to come. That is when he would strike and undo most of the damage.

But there was a problem, they knew that Patchi had a second Super Fist as well, the Fist of Insanity. Allowing him to cancel out attacks that are too weak. The young man was not strong enough to be able to pull off a strong enough attack on Patchi. But there was a solution to this problem. If everyone in the kingdom were to give the boy their power. Then he could make it strong enough to where it can bypass Patchis deference. But a solution like this would not come without a price. This route would require almost everyone to give more energy than they had. A few were fine, but most could not stand it. In the end the ones who could not stand it succumbed to the loss of energy. Now the young man had nothing else to do, but to wait. Focusing everything he had on not letting go of the power everyone he knew in the kingdom gave their lives for.

It only took a few hours before Patchi and his men got there. Patchi was surprised to see that almost the entire kingdom has already fell. All he could do was walk to the young man in the street with the few others standing behind him. Laughing as he asked the young man what happened. No response. By the time Patchi tried to respond. The young man shot a blast of energy made of everything he has at Patchi. All the while Patchi simply smiled and activated Fist of Insanity. But it did nothing, by the time he realized it all he could do was use his arms as cover. After the blast Patchi sees that it had done absolutely nothing to him. This caused Patchi to break out in an uncontrollable laughter. Shortly after he waved to his men who had been controlled by Fist of Overlord to attack. But they did not advance to the young man, nor do they attack the young man. They turned to Patchi. Confused and angry, he demands to know what the young man did. And he can't help but laugh as he told Patchi that every person who he had under his control was now free.

This put Patchi in a state of shock. Then in anger, furious anger. He waisted no time in leaping forward and grabbing hold of the young mans skull with his right hand. As he did he starts to put his Fist of Overlord into overdrive. Making red lightning bolt out of the poor young mans head over and over again in rapid secession. Turning the young mans eyes a glowing red. His nerves are being damaged and destroyed due to the sheer amount of lightning that went through them. The young man fell to his knees very shortly after. No one else could even get near them because of the lightning. All the while Patchi was screaming at the top of his lungs. When the young man finally fell completely limb and the lightning finally stopped passing through him, the young mans eyes were black and his whole body chard.

After the young man fell, Patchi commanded that every kingdom that had the self-destruct mechanism to be detonated in preparation for his last ditch effort at surviving in the end. Once Patchi returned to Hajike Kingdom he had his loyal men build up the best deference they could. Patchi knew he could not win the fight that was coming to them. Even with the casualties from all those explosions. It was still them versus the world. So Patchi started to work on the final part to his plan. He was going to seal himself and his strongest commanders away in a void where no other may enter or leave. Not even time may exist there. There were few people who even knew of this kind of ability, let alone how to work it. But Patchi had gathered info on this through various people he knew had it. Which he used Super Fist of Overlord to force them to tell him they knew on the matter. Allowing him to be able to make one

For Patchi, anything would be better than death. Even being stuck in a timeless void. As Patchi was getting ready. A slow moving sea of people enter the view from the front door of the Hajike Kingdom. All they can do is get ready for a fight they know they won't survive. All they needed to do was try and hold them off until Patchi and the others could reach safety inside the seal. As the people flood the kingdom there are massive casualties on both sides. But every time someone died in the mass of people, 5 more would take their place. The people slowly, but easily started to break their way into Hajike Kingdom. But even then they are not fast enough. Before they manage to get to Patchis main room he completes the door to the void. The people were too late. By the time they entered the door. The last of the commanders stepped into the void.

Confused and uncertain. The people turn to the members of Hajike Kingdom for answer. But they are far to loyal to Patchi to ever explain that they could open the void and have them all return. So they decide to do the next best thing. Eliminate all of Patchis followers. And thus began a massive slaughter of every last person in the kingdom. Not even the young ones were spared. In what seemed to be less than 5 minutes it was done. The kingdom was eradicated completely. But most people were now lost as their kingdoms had been destroyed. Some were too devastated by the loss and simply gave up, but most rebuilt their home. this time there were no huge variety of kingdoms. The people now stood united and bult the strongest and biggest empire the world has ever known, the kingdom of Avalanchia (Placeholder name) But the events would not be forgotten so easily by the people. They gained a huge contempt for Hajike. This contempt would live on in the kingdom even today. And would reject Hajike in anyway they can. Leading to a steady decline in Hajike users.

It is now present day, 114 years after the events of Patchi. And Hajike is almost nowhere to be seen in Avalanchia.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Hello there! it has been a while since I posted here. While I don't have part one I am going to be working on that once things have actually settled down. Which should be next week.

But what I do have is a prototype of a game that I made. Which has had more work put into it than a prototype should. But for what it is i am quite proud that I managed something like this in only two days. Took a lot of improvising and work but I am happy where it is at currently.

But I come across a problem. The people I talk to most, you guys. Are unable to play test it. Which has put me in this weird spot where I must now make something on the computer so that it may be played with ease. Is there perhaps a program to suggest that I may make this and allow people online to play with?

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm

I am writing here because I feel like writing here so NEAH!

This time in the mind of Vi!

The evil, vile thing that would be wonderful to shut off at will. I am of course talking about love. Not the friend/family love, talking about significant other love. As it is well known, I have a Master who I want to serve and that I specifically keep love out of this kind of relationship as it gets in the way and make working for my Master more difficult. 

But what is even more annoying is when that love is directed at someone else as then it is either the person I have feelings for or my Master. Which is exactly what happened for a few weeks. But that is past now gladly. Was told to peruse it by Req but luckily he actually had a girl friend. So that killed the feelings I was having for him which is awesome. And thus everything was right again in the world of Vi. 

So that leads me to this next point. 

Why are people so big on defending boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband love?

I see a lot of people go on about wanting to be with someone they love and how if you don't want be in love with someone they think something is wrong or they think you are making a mistake. But I am in a spot where love is actually pretty damn bad considering Req will always tell me to go after them. It is even rule #5 in my code (Yes, I have a code for this, shush) "Do not fall in love/get out as soon as possible if in love". 

I know that if all goes well I will live a life without love and I am entirely fine with that because it means I can do what I love.~

And that's about it. 

Until next time!

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Alrighty! 

So, I am currently in the process of a class project called Global Perspectives in which we have to pick a culture that we are unfamiliar about and explore it as much as we can and write a paper on it along with a adaptation. Since at the time this was starting up I just starting to explore transgenderism myself. I decided that this is the perfect chance to explore it further. So with me being done with my research paper on it the only thing left to do is the adaptation of it. Which is going to involve me dressing up as a girl and going around with a hidden camera to document first hand what it is like and such.

And while my hair is not gong to get long enough to really do anything with it right now. I would like to at one point get one of these hair styles. I like them all and while number 2 might fit me best I sill would love to try number 1 and 3. Also replace the blue on the first one with dark green to blond.

Spoiler:

As for everything else. Well I got a kick ass hat and I've been on the search for a good/afforable crop jacket and I want to build the style around that as I have been wanting one for a long ass time now. 

But I suppose that is about it. If you like a certain hair style of those feel free to say which one if you have not already.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:14 pm

I think you're mixing up transgenderism and transvestism Vie. Thinking you're the opposite gender =/= dressing like the opposite gender.

Also, as a scientist, I don't think you're going to get any useful empirical evidence from crossdressing. To be blunt Vie, you look nothing like a girl. Your facial bone structure is too masculine. You're not going to get reactions from people thinking you're transgender, you're going to get reactions from people thinking you're a bloke in drag. Two different things. That or since you're a student thinking it involves a stunt/drinking/fund raising.

Go and interview people, look up statistics and speak to charities/psychologists/help groups for decent, solid and high-grading research, don't stick on a dress for shits and giggles.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Well then that is included in this topic now.

This goes beyond wanting to do it for the class project. I picked this because I wanted to experiment with it. This just gave me a reason to. Also I got the clear from the instructor so I'm running with it.

Also, dresses suck, same for shorts, long pants all the way. 

This is not for shits and giggles. This is because I want to find out more about myself and experiment because that is incredibly important to me. 

Also I've done that stuff already. It is all in the paper. That doesn't matter at this point in the project.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Not much to say in this one. Just pictures of it with mascara and eyeliner and such. Eye Liner is a bitch to put on. And a picture of me without it just to compare and contrast. 
Pictures:

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 02, 2014 3:42 pm

You need to get your brows done.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, I hope to be getting them done when I get out of school.

Though on other matters. I want to talk about some stuff here.

Over the last two weeks Req and I have been in the middle of an experiment. He is currently giving me to other people for a week each. Last week it was one of our friends. Then Rascal, now it's back to our friend for her second week.  He wanted to do this for quite a few reasons. And while he hasn't told me most of the reasons it seems he mainly wants to see how the person handles the responsibility and how I react to having them as a Master along with what changes occur when I have that person as one. As I tend to pick up different traits from people who I follow. And one of the main reasons that I am going through with this so willing is because I am picking up Reqs curiosity and I want to learn from this.

Though there are three big reasons as to why I absolutely HATED this near the start of this experiment. 

The first is that Req is denying the title of Master for this length of time. It's having really bad effects every one in a while when I get in a certain mood. I actually got in quite an uproar about this near the start as I really didn't want to call other people by that and actually said no and put my foot down. Which surprised myself and apparently fulfilled one of Reqs reasons for this experiment which was to go against things that make me uncomfortable. And then the no was quickly knocked away and made me do it anyway. Which I am glad he did as this was well worth it so far.  

The second is being passed around like this. Though this was only within a part of the first week of doing this and hasn't come up since then so it is not a problem anymore.

Then there is the matter of being under someone who does not meet my standards. Rascal was hard to take seriously and I even forgot he was my temp-master on multiple occasions. Which was a VERY good chance to learn how I act while a person like that has that title. And even more so it basically goes Req > Bella (current Master) > Friend who is mentioned at the end of this post.> Rascal> Everyone else. There's a part of me that wants to find out just how bad having a Master I consider lower than Rascal is. But at the same time I don't even want to give it the time of day as I know I'll despise it. I know I considered it before but I don't know what the fuck I was thinking back then.    

though despite that this has actually produced some very desirable results. Most of it involved learning more about this Master/servant stuff (Always learning more about it) and about myself as well. Which as I'm sure you guys know I value quite a bit. So I am happy with this experiment so far. 

After this week we have another friend who is thinking on it. Ideally it would be him but I have a person lined up if he says no. After that week then things go back to normal.~

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top