Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Quaetam wrote:Please look at this post guys, and don't ignore what I've said against Camilla completely.
I haven't. There just isn't much to go on. At this point it's almost be like lynching a lurker D1 in my opinion. Most we can gain from it is the fact that she is just trying to actively lurk by. Certainly not the only person guilty of it so far, and in respects to how I have seen her play before, not that entirely abnormal.

Quaetam wrote:Looking at the top two targets, Eisen has literally nothing against him, while Snake has been heavily, and disproportionately, AtE, and attacking those who attack him, yadda yadda.

Thing is, I'm not so sure he's mafia at this point, for reasons I've highlighted above. I've seen him play like this on any alignment, and furthermore, I don't see Snake as the kind of guy to try something this attention-grabbing from Day 1 as a scum player. He's a player who values his life above any others', in most cases. Something as attention-grabbing as this is a little too over-the-top. I think he's a good copscan target for tonight, because Camilla's got a stronger read against her, and Snake's still leaning town for me.

If it comes down to it I'd vote Snake over Eisen but I think we have better targets.
Even less to go on with an Eisen lynch. He hasn't posted ANYTHING so far, making him a complete lurker so far. Par for the course.

Snake so far has the distinction of being a VERY informative lynch, as well as coming off as a scummier read, imo, thus far in the day. Also, in regards to the bold'd above, I honestly wouldn't put it past anyone, especially Snake. It's be ballsy for sure, but all the more reason to take such risk.

The thing all three of these "wagons" seem to have in common I feel is a lot of Meta argument. The only one that strays away from that at all is Snake, as I have seen him be much more laid back and reserved, even when under fire in other situations. Could we be seeing a new strat? Idk. If we're going to start any new wagons or go any other direction before the end of this day phase, it'd be best to do so now.

AMENDMENT; Ninja'd by Raya and Johnny. Looks like Raya is feeling somewhat the same way I am about a Camilla wagon/lynch. From Johnny's post, I'd have to say that Spont and/or Ansem lynch are ones I could get behind.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

With Camilla, it's just a strong scum-vibe based on that post. I've been in class all day, posting without much heavy analysis (I'll fully admit so far I've only been able to skim the game and pick out what stands out).

That said, I'll acknowledge at this point there's probably better targets. To clarify a little, Raya and Spoon, what bothers me isn't the pretending to contribute and low activity, but what seems like a bit of a scummy lynchfear, and doesn't follow her previous pattern.

That said, I'll: Unvote: Camilla, Vote: Spontaneous Combustion

Camilla's not picking up steam, and as I said last page, and Johnny agrees, Spont's looking pretty suspicious, I could totally get behind his lynch over someone like Snake at the moment.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Eisenbeißer on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Yehaaaa..... Great!!! I got some grudgevotes and I have nothing done. Awesome! Very Happy

After wasting my laptop and big troubles with my computer I only hope that the old computer of my parents don't crash too.

Outlaw wrote: Vote: Eisen

He knows what he did, even though he didn't know he was doing it.


Ok.... No I don't know what I did. Wink Maybe you can help me to remember.

Could it be that this is't a normal day 1???

If you guys are voting DRTJR or someone else so I can understand the situation, but the voting for Snake are unexpected to me.

As Q has written: I understand that people don't wanted to be lynched Day 1 too. Snake is a strong player. The big players dies early in a game. It isn't a big secret.

At the moment I don't believe that Sake is scum. I have expected more than the piss arguments.

@Spoon: I am not a lurker at the moment. I have read the thread and written my post. Wink

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 33
Location : Vienna, Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 pm

@Q: and what info would a Spont lynch give us? Also just pointing out, if Snake would flip Mafia, people would instantly be looking at you.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 pm

I'll get behind this wagon for the reasons listed, as well as the fact it will help shed some light on Snake's (and other's) affiliation as well.

Vote: Spont

D1 Vote Count wrote:
Spont [4]: Viero, Johnny, Quaetam, Spoon

Snake [3]: Requiem, Perry, Raya

Eisen [2]: Outlaw, Ansem

Johnny [1]: Spont
Spoon [1]: Fedaykin
Fedaykin [1]: Camilla
Perry [1]: Avos
DRTJR [1]: DRTJR
DarkFalco [1]: Weldar
Kailoli [1]: Snake

Yet to Vote: DarkFalco, TJ, Eisenbeißer, Kailoli

AMENDMENT;
Eisenbeißer wrote:@Spoon: I am not a lurker at the moment. I have read the thread and written my post. Wink
Indeed good sir, indeed. What are your thoughts on the Spont wagon going on currently?

Fedaykin wrote:@Q: and what info would a Spont lynch give us? Also just pointing out, if Snake would flip Mafia, people would instantly be looking at you.
This sounds like a fairly loaded & idle threat. What are YOUR thoughts on the Spont wagon, sir?

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

That is not a threat at all. For me, despite giving Snake the finger, so to say, it appears that he is trying to shift attention away from Snake. Pretty much what he is saying is, that he'd rather have anybody else hanged than Snake, despite being suspicious of him earlier. So yeah, a Snake flip would give us info about Q, that's what I'm saying.

About Spont, haven't looked into it yet, will in a later post.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Perry on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Man of Spoon wrote:
Snake so far has the distinction of being a VERY informative lynch,

This is honestly becoming my reason to vote for Snake more and more. Especially with Q's posts.
First he mentions Snake being on his list as well, almost as suspiscious as Camilla, but when he makes the shift he completely leaves it out when he switches his vote.

Honestly, the reveal on Snake could potentially give away a lot about Q, but ofcourse also about myself. *really crossing my fingers on him being mafia now ._.*

Ninja'd by fed, but the same thing, really.
Fed, if you really think this way, why are you not even changing your vote?

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Cause I'm taking my time Razz Reading about Spont now.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Spont basically just said "YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD" to Johnny, after he revealed his "trap". Honestly, I don't see what information a Spont lynch would bring us.

Johnny then accusing Spont of making the kailoli wagon the biggest one without adding the notion, that he might switch off it, while he actually did the same. In my eyes, that's all boiling down to two OMGUS votes.

Camilla hasn't said much, two posts total. If you look back at the games she played so far recently, she's been consistent in behaviour. This wasn't a post like Roy did D1 last game(still gruding him for that), but standard for her. So no, not getting my vote.

The votes on Snake have created the most buzz so far, would give us insight on a few people. Also saying,t hat he could have prevented a lot of said buzz by keeping calm and carrying on, instead of exploding into fucks and threats.

unvote; vote Snake

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Aaand if Spont flips mafia, Fed, you'll look suspicious. What's your point? Honestly I feel like every time I make a push in a mafia game that you don't agree with, Fed, every single time, you always try to warn me with "oh, if you're wrong, you look bad". I'm not afraid to pursue the one I see as the best target, neither should you be. If people want to look at me, they'll look at me. If they want me lynched to clear up confusion because I happen to be wrong once, I understand.

But to make it clear, I agree Snake-lynch would give a lot of information, but I'm hesitant to vote for him because while his play has been suspicious, it doesn't seem like moves someone of his caliber would do as mafia. He was reacting way too strong, way too early for a smart mafian player. I'm avoiding that vote because I think he's townie and might be best examined through other methods.

How about this? Fuck what I suggested before, we can go through with the Spont lynch, and the cop scans Snake tonight? Bar godfather, that should clear this up just as easily. If Snake's mafia, we lynch him off tomorrow. If he's innocent, we can go after the people who pushed for his lynch. We could do the opposite thing as well, I dunno. As a few people have said a Snake-lynch would get us a lot of leads, I'm just getting a town-vibe from him and hesitant to pursue that right now.

I'm voting for Spont because he was my secondary suspicion after Camilla, and others seem more in agreement with this than they were with hers. It's almost the same reason you kept your vote on spoon until that last post, to be honest, but with more reason behind it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't pretend to be infalliable, especially not in the state I've been in today, where I can't focus on shit.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Not attacking you here at all, but you switched from FOSing him to "Let's keep him alive, pretty please", and that is a rather big swing-around. So yeah, that raises my eyebrow. Also I'm quite aware, that the odds of Snake hanging are less than for Spont, but I'm sticking to it. Also if the cop follows your suggestion and Snake does scan mafia, the cop needs to out themself. Really worth it? Not that early in the game, imo, but that's me.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  TheTJ on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm kinda looking at DRTJR here. If there were a control power it would have to have been activated in the day and all the control powers I can remember were done at night. I also doubt he and Snake are allies or anything similar because Snake would probably have complained about that.

Also, I can't help but remember the "Wrestlemania" DRTJR went through for no reason. It saw him through that game pretty well and I can't shake the feeling he might be trying something similar again.

Vote: DRTJR

Snake getting worked up on almost dying d1 seems par for the course for him, mafia or town.

As for the vote on Spont, I'm not sure what information we get on the next day. I guess if he flips town that puts pressure on Jhonny? But that's about it.

EDIT: Ninja'd... calling it now, Snake is cop. No one believes him.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Way to avoid the discussion with a vote that doesn't add anything Razz Flying under the radar much?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:43 pm

As others have said, FOS isn't anything but an organized way of indicating your suspicions so people notice them. It's not so much a swing around. If you read my first post, you'd notice that I FoSsed Snake, certainly, but have been saying both there and afterward that I have a bad feeling about his lynch, and would prefer to wait.

As for the cop outing himself, it's worth it because I know there are people around with the means of keeping the cop alive. Hell, I'd out this early with one guilty, especially because that means there's less of a chance that the doctor is dead.

My feel towards Snake has him as frusturated townie more than mafia, so I feel he's the one we should scan tonight, with Spont or someone else suspicious as our lynch. If you guys want to do the inverse, fair enough.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  TheTJ on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Geez, now I'm forced to add to the pre-existing discussion to contribute, not allowed to make an observation. Fine.

I don't think scanning Snake d1 will do us much good as it would reveal the cop. I frankly think Q calling out to 3rd parties like the cop or vig could get out of hand, particularly if HE turns out mafia. It's fine if he makes suggestions and arguments for actions but there should definitely be some good consideration on their part. That said if Q makes a good argument they should go for it.

I'm not quite on board with lynching Spont. There is the possibility that he and Jhonny both just trapped each other in the train bait or wagon bait, or whatever you want to call it.

And I'm voting for DRTJR because I've been on the lookout for more post restriction shenanigans from him mid-dayphase and that's just what he did.

Ninja'd by Q being very reasonable about the cop role. I still think the cop should try to get to at least day 3 before divulging. There are no garuntees in the nightphase anymore with unblockable kills and bussings and whatnot.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Q, you know, for a smart guy, you do some dumb moves sometimes. In a game where we were told there will be some crazy roles, why wouldn't you assume there's possibly a Mafian framer? Because if there is, telling the cop publicly in the thread who they should scan is a fucking awful idea, and will massively screw things over. But maybe I'm just paranoid, because I always think there's going to be one, and there hasn't been in a while. Now I feel bad for insulting you in the beginning of this. I'm sorry, but yeah, don't publicly say that sort of thing, it can end badly. I've seen it happen.

Camilla I can't support lynching in good conscience, because I basically say similar shit the first day in most games.

I still this Snake is probably town, but at this point, he does give us the most info on people if we lynch him, which is pretty valuable.

DRTJR does strange things in these games, I kinda just watch him and laugh a lot. He'll probably be the reason I die this game because I said that.

All in all, I'd vote, but my name isn't listed on the "Did not vote" list, so I'll wait until after class and see if anything else comes out.

All in all, good first day. We haven't had one in a long while.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Relmitos on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:All in all, I'd vote, but my name isn't listed on the "Did not vote" list, so I'll wait until after class and see if anything else comes out.

Good point. Well made. Fix'd.

Current Vote Tally:

Spont(4): Viero, Johnny, Quaetam, Spoon
Snake(4): Requiem, Perry, Raya, Fedaykin
Eisen(2): Outlaw, Ansem
DRTJR(2): DRTJR, TheTJ

Fedaykin(1): Camilla
Perry(1): Avos
DarkFalco(1): Weldar
Kailoli(1): Snake
Johnny(1): Spont

Yet to Vote: DarkFalco, Eisenbeißer, Minby

Day phase ends in 6 hours and 48 minutes as of this post.

Friendly reminder: Ties are a no lynch


Last edited by Relmitos on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Quaetam on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Q, you know, for a smart guy, you do some dumb moves sometimes.

You know, I'm sick of every disagreement turning into a personal insult. But fine, I'll deal with this.

Minby_Aran wrote:In a game where we were told there will be some crazy roles, why wouldn't you assume there's possibly a Mafian framer? Because if there is, telling the cop publicly in the thread who they should scan is a fucking awful idea, and will massively screw things over.


Because clearly a framer being in about THREE games means that we have to shape all cop strategies around the possibility of its existence.

Minby wrote:But maybe I'm just paranoid, because I always think there's going to be one, and there hasn't been in a while. Now I feel bad for insulting you in the beginning of this. I'm sorry, but yeah, don't publicly say that sort of thing, it can end badly. I've seen it happen.

And apology accepted. Yes, there could be a framer but I find that it's unlikely enough that I'm not going to assume its presence.

Coordination between power roles can be a powerful technique; it would have won the town last game bar a silly miscommunication between myself and the host (which was a mistake on my part but an incredibyl frusturating one to make)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Geez guys, for fuck's sake now, are you actually trying to kill me on day one on the basis of three very short posts? Neither vote I've put up was a particularly serious one. It's not like I've been hell-bent in revengeance against either of them here. Stop putting words into my mouth, I've barely said a fucking thing.
As cool as that would be, voting Kai only to turn against Johnny was not a devilishly intelligent DISTACTION in my multilayered web of plans and gambits. I did what I usually do and threw a random vote at someone to see what would happen. What happened was that Johnny and co. here joined me and suddenly Kai has more votes than anyone. Then Johnny suddenly backs up from the whole thing and starts subtly pointing fingers at anyone else who still has a vote on her. Now the guy asks me if I really wanted to go through with the lynch.

As if you weren't actually the one to rally most people against the new kid. Nice try, friend-o. And when I respond by voting for the person I have most suspicion about, i.e. Johnny-boy here, I suddenly am the biggest target. How appropriate.

Sometimes it just isn't all that complicated.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 pm

However this one's going to turn out, I missed you playing, Spont.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 pm

I still don't know what I'm doing I mean I had college and this other game I'm running and fuck, you all know I'm not very smart.

I just don't feel Day 1 ever provides us with very good leads.

That said, if it's lurker lynching I'm going to Unvote: Fedaykin and Vote: Weldar. I know he's been a bit busy but I'm really surprised he hasn't said anything, and if you think I'M flying under the radar, what do you call that? Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Unvote: New Girl and Vote: Spont

I'm not understanding those who believe that killing me will give us the best leads. Assuming I'm town, and thankfully the majority here seems to be willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, killing me day one to get a better idea of a few people is a waste of my talents and abilities. I can find a lot more scum alive than I can dead.

And speaking of which, Fed has been putting the pressure on me since the bangwagon on me got going. Insisting that killing me day one will do SOMETHING good, despite not having any factual evidence supporting this. I would say that you don't gun down a prominent player who's in deep water on day one without a hidden agenda. Both fed and Raya come across to me as those who need to be watched carefully. Raya makes a comment earlier about switching her vote if she's proved wrong, but that's a bunch of bullshit. She said one thing, voted for me, and then left, knowing good and well that due to the timezones, by the time she wakes up tomorrow it will be night phase. With that being said, making the comment about changing your vote if you can be convinced of my innocence on day one, for gods sake, seems like a blatant lie.

Also I'm totally cool with a cop scan, however if you guys want to scan me we have to look at this intelligently. Now that my alignment is in question and it's in line to be checked, we can assume the Mafia is going to try to use SOME sort of power to sabotage actions. Talking about what they could do in public defeats the purpose of trying to be one step ahead, but I see no other options. If we have a watcher I would recommend putting them on me, and the doctor of course should keep their distance from me, because cancelling out any mafia contact on me tonight would be another waste of time. I can't say I understand all of you guys, and your silly games of luck, but if anyone is so lucky as to roll some sort of booby trap power against the mafia, I highly recommend trying to spring it as early as possible. If there is a vig out there, please for the love of god don't shoot anyone tonight unless the lynch is a scum and that gives us answers on others.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I should be in bed, so this post is probably a bad idea. I don't give a shit about a so called "prominent player" status. This is something you've been going on about for ages and nobody is above a D1 lynch, if the flip leads to more leads to go on D2. I already gave my reasons and once again, I'm sticking to my opinion. Have a nice day.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 pm

My death will not be a victory for anyone.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey look, I started a wagon. (And fed called it OMGUS. I'm hurt.)

Spont's defense is pretty self-centered. He said I'm "subtly pointing fingers" at the other three on the Kai wagon, but I actually said that Perry and Snake look town from it right before I voted him. So he's really just trying to play the victim from where I'm sitting.

Haven't read the side conversations incredibly closely. I agree that Snake would tell us a lot if he died, but I'm thinking he's town. His unabashed attempts to survive by voting two separate times only to save himself seem too scum to be scum, if you catch my drift.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 23 - Hunters vs. Arkz at the Casino Voloyal, Game over, Hunters win

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:50 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum