The Whatever Thread

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Smashy B on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

I've been wearing jeans and a T-shirt the last few days, because California. I knew if was going to be chilly when I left school last night at 11 so I made sure to bring a hoodie.

This city has two season: Summer, and that-one-week-where-it-rains.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:11 am

T-shirt weather up hear, -7 degrees C and I was working in a t-shirt (but I AM crazy in regards to that sorta thing)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:23 am

Cool

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Ghosts DO exist!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 pm

i BELIEVE i HAVE MADE tD UNFOFERABNLE WITH THINGS THAT ARE SEAD IN CHAT BUT OH WEELL. THAT S HOW THINGS IS BUT I NO CARE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT IS TRUTH

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:19 am

Viv is drunk, but HI CAMILLA! Very Happy

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Raya, you see this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/razor-toothed-prehistoric-salamander-was-size-of-a-car/

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue May 05, 2015 1:02 pm

I was digging through some stuff the other day and found this. Last year Q and I were in talks about doing a joint fic featuring the forumers. We actually planned quite a bit out, but then Q disappeared off the face of the internet and it sadly never really got off the ground. I rediscovered this, which I wrote for the opening, so...enjoy.

Spoiler:

Plik plik plik

Smashbro groaned, his returning consciousness accompanied by throbbing agony in the back of his skull. He instinctively curled into a foetal position, trying to take stock of his situation as he waited for the pain to subside to manageable levels.

Plik plik plik

From the sense of things he appeared to be lying on a cold concrete floor. It was rough and gritty, obviously having not been swept for an age. The air felt dank and somewhere nearby was a drip making a steady infernal racket that did not help his headache in the slightest.

Plik plik plik

Eventually Smashbro felt composed enough to crack open his eyes and struggle into a sitting position. His throat was bone dry, his muscles sore and cramped as though he hadn’t moved for hours. He gradually took in his surroundings.

Plik plik plik

He was in a sealed room, devoid of any furnishings or contents. The walls were an off-colour white, the colour of neglect and long-forgotten housekeeping. A fluorescent light hung by one chain, its weak flickering glow the only source of illumination in the room. Half the ceiling tiles were missing or rotted through, giving a view of the dark crawlspaces behind. A rusted pipe within had sprung a leak, the source of the constant dripping. The resulting puddle was slowly seeping into the concrete, leaving an oily stain behind. The one door in and out of the room was shut.

Smash rubbed the back of his pounding head and his hand came away stained with dry blood. He stared at it for a moment in surprise, then jumbled memories crawled back into his mind.

I remember...the forum meetup at the bar...Surge took a turn for the worst...I went to see if he was alright, then...

A brief flash, an image of someone behind him reflected in the mirror, a terrible pain then blackness. Whoever it was must have struck him and knocked him out. But who?

But where was Surge? And where was he? He struggled back to his feet, swayed as he recovered his balance. His hand went to his pocket and found his cellphone missing. Whoever had attacked him must have stolen it, bastard. He checked his other pockets and froze as his hand closed around a familiar grip. He pulled the object out. It was a pistol, battered and scratched. He checked the chamber. Two bullets. What was going on? Where had the gun come from?

A clank came from the direction of the door. Smash spun, tucking the pistol inside his jacket, gripping the trigger in the event of having to draw and shoot. There was a bang as the heavy lock slid back and the door cautiously creaked open, a head appearing and peeking inside.

“Requiem!”

The new arrival startled, then a look of relief passed over his face and he swung the door fully open. Smashbro clicked the safety back on the pistol and withdrew his hand.

“Smash, finally, a friendly face.”

“What’s going on?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Requiem’s eyes scoured the floor, eventually locating a piece of rubble he then used to wedge inside the door’s hinge to prevent it from closing. He saw Smash’s puzzled look and shrugged “The doors lock automatically when closed, it’s to keep it open.”

“What the hell is this place?”

“I don’t know, I woke up in a room like this. I got the door open, but everything was pitch black. Felt my way along the wall and found your door.”

“What about the others? Have you seen or heard them?”

“No, you’re the first person I found.”

Smash bit his lip in annoyance, glancing up again at the wrecked ceiling “Requiem, what do you remember?”

“We were in the bar. It was too hot, the music was too loud. Some of us were going to leave, so I finished my drink, stood up and...nothing. I woke up in an empty room with a pounding headache.” He eyed Smash “What about you? You weren’t at the table.”

“Surge wasn’t feeling well, I think the drink went straight to his head. Went to the bathroom to see if he was alright, then some asshole hit me over the head.”

“You were attacked?!”

“I don’t know who by, I didn’t get a good look. He knocked me out and suddenly I’m here.”

“Where’s here?”

“More importantly, why are we here?”

Requiem sighed, running his fingers through his hair “I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s for anything good.”

For the first time Smash noticed a mark on the back of Requiem’s hand. He nodded at it “What’s that on your hand?”

Requiem held it up, revealing the mark to be a barcode tattooed onto his skin “It was on me when I woke up. I’m not sure how, but it activates the scanners on the doors and unlocks them, like a security card. Did you have anything on you when you woke?”

“No,” lied Smash.

Requiem rubbed his barcode ruefully “I wonder if any of the others have something similar?”

“There’s only one way to find out.” Smash strode to the door, looking beyond the threshold at the yawning darkness of the corridor “Let’s find them.”

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm

The little stories and miscellaneous things you come up with regarding the forumers amuses me greatly. Yeah, I figured out a long time ago it's really hard to get a hold of Q to do anything with him, I'm pretty lucky I got him to look over that flash video I did of Mafia 10(Which I kinda do want to continue doing, I got some ideas for it recently)

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Relmitos wrote:The little stories and miscellaneous things you come up with regarding the forumers amuses me greatly. Yeah, I figured out a long time ago it's really hard to get a hold of Q to do anything with him, I'm pretty lucky I got him to look over that flash video I did of Mafia 10(Which I kinda do want to continue doing, I got some ideas for it recently)

Thanks Relm. The basic idea was that the forumers wake up in a locked down, abandoned facility with no recollection of how they got there, only to discover they're trapped in a real life game of mafia. Someone amongst them is a killer, and until they work out who it is there's no hope of escape and they're being picked off one by one. It was basically a tense murder mystery/thriller where we ramped up the paranoia as to who was guilty and what was going on. There was a lot of focus on relationships and trust, and what happens when everyone is stuck in a confined environment without knowing who the killer was. I would have really liked to write it (two scenes in particular I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into), but alas, it was too much of a group project. Sigh.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 pm

So... the forum's showing some signs of life again.

I honestly didn't think this could happen.

...Way to go us! 7 years and still going str-... Well still going at any rate.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 pm

TheTJ wrote:So... the forum's showing some signs of life again.

I honestly didn't think this could happen.

...Way to go us! 7 years and still going str-... Well still going at any rate.
I'd say it's on life support right now, not that it can't get back off it Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:36 pm

TheTJ wrote:So... the forum's showing some signs of life again.
we need to create new fans for fill the forum :3

i think clone myself but it's maybe a bad idea :3

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:43 am

I for one think what this forum needs is 50 Bardas. You can never have enough Barda.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:55 pm

More Barda then you can possibly imagine.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:03 am

I'll third this notion. We'll never know til we try! What's the worst that could possibly happen?

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Raya wrote:Well, the best way to revive a forum is for people to actually post. Get talking everyone!

Seriously I love this place and you guys, I don't want to lose you ;_;

Funnily enough I've really been in the mood for mafia recently. Mainly because I've been playing Town of Salem and it doesn't hold a candle to our games.

DID SOMEONE SAY MAFIA?!

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:20 pm

You did - but you didn't sign up in the signup thread Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Hey Av, great to see you again.

Thanks for posting in all those threads, having things to check here takes me back...

Anyway, mafia SHOULD be starting near the end of the month. We really need to get the particulars nailed down.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 am

anyone have the list for Avalanchia people and ELOE one? Very Happy
How look the kingdom?

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am

And here I thought our Dutchie was lost forever. Welcome back pet.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:57 am

barda_ehmos ♏ wrote:anyone have the list for Avalanchia people and ELOE one? Very Happy
How look the kingdom?

Err..... Pretty sure the kingdom WOULD have been a desolate wasteland if not for the Queen, who probably reigned in my absense..... And we all know SHE would never abuse her position of power.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:00 am

Based on Nationstates, I'm actually the ruling faction. Soon I shall rule the world. Or at least the region.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Who is NAtionstates still a thing that anyone would put any amount of time into?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Me, Sah, Raya, and... Someone who decided to be mysterious until I stopped caring

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top