Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  SurgePox on Sat May 25, 2013 12:27 pm

My best friend lost a ton of weight recently, and I've been bitten by the fitness bug. I'm taking it p casual, just doing curls, situps, pushups, planks (fuck) and squats, and then running or swimming.


Two of my managers and the head cashier all talked me into getting a gym membership. We go after work at 12 pm. Start with some racketball, then do all the workout things you would expect, until about 2 am.
I hope you realize that 12pm to 2am is 14 hours. Did you mean 12am? or 2pm?

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 pm

12 am sorry hehehe

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm

How you sweaty people doing?

Me? Well I'm fine I guess. After my knees giving out a few months back and my dad passing away last month I wasn't able to give it 100%. Now I am back, started out a little weaker after a week without working out. Got back into things 5 days a week. Even leg day. Fuck leg day. Tracking my statistics, there should be only gains, no losses. Tweaking my workouts a bit to be more efficient. Such as, Chest day has only been making the outside of my chest hurt. Barely anything in the middle. Got to move my hands more inward when bench pressing, it will aid to sculpting in the middle of my chest.

My trainer moved to Idaho. Now I need a new Gym buddy.

How about you scrubs?

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Raya on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 pm

It's not going too well. When I started the gym I was losing 1lb a week, then it ground to a halt. According to the trainer my body just got used to all the exercise and decided to be more efficient, dammit. So now I'm doing lots of resistance training to get my body doing something different. I'm actually noticing muscles in my arms now, which is strange to say the least.

I still find it hugely boring though. I spend most of my workout looking at the clock and thinking I could be doing much more interesting things. How on earth do you keep so motivated?

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Raya wrote:It's not going too well. When I started the gym I was losing 1lb a week, then it ground to a halt. According to the trainer my body just got used to all the exercise and decided to be more efficient, dammit.
What the scale says doesn't matter. What matters is if you are actually burning away the fat. If it is your waist you are worried about measure your waist instead of looking at the scale. Losing inches is more important than a lower number on the scale. You are working out. So the muscle gain is keeping the number from going too low.

Raya wrote:I still find it hugely boring though. I spend most of my workout looking at the clock and thinking I could be doing much more interesting things. How on earth do you keep so motivated?
I track all of my statistics now. So every time its just a challenge to outdo myself. Have a check list of your workout for that day and just burn right through it. It is a routine. 5 days a week. Chest, Bi's, Legs, Shoulders, Back. It is a hobby now to the point where if I skip out on a day that I was supposed to work out I end up feeling pretty guilty. It just feels good.

I am all about self improvement in every aspect now. Whether it be my physique, my style, MY BANK ACCOUNT, my diet, hell, even my eye sight. I plan on getting eye surgery to get rid of my damn glasses. The better I am in every way, the better I feel.

Real easy, real simple, real good.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Raya on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Outlaw wrote:What the scale says doesn't matter. What matters is if you are actually burning away the fat. If it is your waist you are worried about measure your waist instead of looking at the scale. Losing inches is more important than a lower number on the scale. You are working out. So the muscle gain is keeping the number from going too low.
I'm definately getting more trim; I've done down two holes in my belt. It's just pretty dispiriting to work your ass off then stand on the scales and see the number hasn't budged an inch.

Raya wrote:I track all of my statistics now. So every time its just a challenge to outdo myself. Have a check list of your workout for that day and just burn right through it. It is a routine. 5 days a week. Chest, Bi's, Legs, Shoulders, Back. It is a hobby now to the point where if I skip out on a day that I was supposed to work out I end up feeling pretty guilty. It just feels good.

I am all about self improvement in every aspect now. Whether it be my physique, my style, MY BANK ACCOUNT, my diet, hell, even my eye sight. I plan on getting eye surgery to get rid of my damn glasses. The better I am in every way, the better I feel.
I track how much I'm improving too, but it's still crushingly boring. A while ago I stopped at a hotel for work and used the gym next door. The machines had games on like mahjong and sudoku, so I was on the machines for hours without noticing. I get bored very easily if there's nothing to exercise my mind, and I can't exactly do a puzzle book when working out.

One of my friends had eye surgery and it worked really well for him. Only problem is that since your eyes are so sensitive after getting lasers shot in them he had to wear sunglasses for days afterwards, even indoors. Expect much mocking.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Raya, I already wear sunglasses everywhere even indoors. This would be no change for me.


..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  SurgePox on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 am

Self improvement is masturbation.

If you want fashion tips tho outlaw hit me up. B)

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 am

That's nothing, I wear my sunglasses at night. But thats only so I can watch you weave then breathe your story lines.

And so I can keep track of the vision in my eyes, of course.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 am

SurgePox wrote:Self improvement is masturbation.

If you want fashion tips tho outlaw hit me up. B)

Surge I need help masturbating. Embarassed 

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Quaetam on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Ugh, my workout attempts this summer were stymied by just about every facility in UConn closing down for the majority of my stay there, though at least I was still able to run. I'm gonna have to get back into it when I return to RPI.

I've really got into deadlifts-squats-bench lately; anything with a free bar or weights to lift and press. None of the machine junk. Other than treadmills; I'm okay running indoors if the tv's working right Razz

@Raya - Outlaw's right; working out isn't something you can remotely measure by weight loss: If you're building muscle you're actually more liable to gain weight than lose it, as muscles tend to have about two to three times the density as fat. You'll get slimmer, no doubt, but your number on the scale is prone to go up. Look more at the weight you can lift and the belt size. Larger weights = stronger Razz Smaller belt = slimmer Wink.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Raya on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Quaetam wrote:@Raya - Outlaw's right; working out isn't something you can remotely measure by weight loss: If you're building muscle you're actually more liable to gain weight than lose it, as muscles tend to have about two to three times the density as fat.  You'll get slimmer, no doubt, but your number on the scale is prone to go up.  Look more at the weight you can lift and the belt size.  Larger weights = stronger Razz Smaller belt = slimmer Wink.
 The weights I can lift are embarassingly small because I'm pathetically weak and girly. A while ago we worked out that I can press a small dog. Avalanche can press me whilst carrying the small dog. Yeah, if any of you get trapped beneath something heavy and I'm the only person around you're screwed.

It's slowly going up, but I'm pretty sure you guys could lift what I can do without breaking a sweat. Outlaw could do it with just a finger most likely Razz

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:15 pm

I measured today and hopefully it is accurate but I should have around 10% body fat.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 am

Once my centrelink money starts coming through I'm joining up with Weight Watchers, and a gym. I lost 2 and a half kilos over 2 and a half weeks, which isn't too bad. I'm wanting to drop another 10 by Christmas.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  .. on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 am

You can do it Camilla. I can even come to Australia and kick your ass for you.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Aw, thanks Outlaw! When I look better, come to Australia, I'll take you on a road trip. Razz

Being at home meant I was eating better, lots of eggs for breakfast (and actually eating breakfast) and less crap foods, I wasn't really doing much exercise though. I like wearing nice clothes but trying them on gives me emotional breakdowns. At least now that I'll have money coming in I can afford to go out to the gym. Weight Watchers will be good too - dad and I don't eat very well so going there I'll get a few recipes and food ideas so I can help dad shop better - we can have more vegetables and eat smaller meals.

I just absolutely despise looking at myself and if I can drop these 10 kg by Christmas, great. I can probably pack 2 of those back on over Christmas lunch but hey. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  SurgePox on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm

I bought a bike :0 I've kind of given up on fencing as my primary sport and way to stay active, so I've gotten really into bikes lately. There's some sick bike paths near where I live I can shred up whenever I want. Trying to get my bf% lower, and hopefully build some muscle in my legs and butt :3

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Raya on Fri May 30, 2014 2:28 pm

I'm really cheesed off.

Been going to the gym for quite a while now and I'm really starting to notice the effects. I'm noticeably thinner, have lost multiple inches, feeling much healthier, getting some pretty sexy curves and actually developing muscles, which is weird but comes with the territory. I was feeling pretty pleased with my progress so decided to weigh myself for the first time in ages. And my weight has gone up.

What kind of fucking sorcery is this? I've literally lost a good chunk of my diameter and my jeans are hanging off me, yet somehow I've got heavier. Surely muscles cannot weigh that much more than regular fat. Is my body fat somehow retreating inside my core, compacting until it reaches critical mass and collapses into a black hole? Are my new muscles somehow made of adamantium? I have no idea, and I'm pissed.

On the plus side, I feel a lot physically stronger. Compared to everyone else on the forum I'm still bottom tier, but I reckon I could beat Vie in a fight now. Maybe Weldar or Surge if I got the jump on them and had a stick too Razz

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Quaetam on Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Raya wrote:I'm really cheesed off.

Been going to the gym for quite a while now and I'm really starting to notice the effects. I'm noticeably thinner, have lost multiple inches, feeling much healthier, getting some pretty sexy curves and actually developing muscles, which is weird but comes with the territory. I was feeling pretty pleased with my progress so decided to weigh myself for the first time in ages. And my weight has gone up.

What kind of fucking sorcery is this? I've literally lost a good chunk of my diameter and my jeans are hanging off me, yet somehow I've got heavier. Surely muscles cannot weigh that much more than regular fat. Is my body fat somehow retreating inside my core, compacting until it reaches critical mass and collapses into a black hole? Are my new muscles somehow made of adamantium? I have no idea, and I'm pissed.

On the plus side, I feel a lot physically stronger. Compared to everyone else on the forum I'm still bottom tier, but I reckon I could beat Vie in a fight now. Maybe Weldar or Surge if I got the jump on them and had a stick too Razz

Don't even worry about it - muscle is more compact than fat; you're losing fat but gaining muscle and thus gaining weight.  That's how it always works - the number shouldn't be a factor if you're working out.  You're doing well.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri May 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Raya wrote:On the plus side, I feel a lot physically stronger. Compared to everyone else on the forum I'm still bottom tier, but I reckon I could beat Vie in a fight now. Maybe Weldar or Surge if I got the jump on them and had a stick too Razz
Why am I the one you single out?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 30, 2014 4:34 pm

You're wearing probably high heels and she doesn't

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Raya on Fri May 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Vivienne wrote:
Why am I the one you single out?

Because based on our heights, builds and combat skills you're probably my closest match.

Fedaykin wrote:You're wearing probably high heels and she doesn't

I'll have you know high heels are a highly dangerous weapon and I'd rather not face someone wielding a pair...

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  DarkFalco on Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Raya wrote:
Vivienne wrote:
Why am I the one you single out?

Because based on our heights, builds and combat skills you're probably my closest match.

Fedaykin wrote:You're wearing probably high heels and she doesn't

I'll have you know high heels are a highly dangerous weapon and I'd rather not face someone wielding a pair...

Yeah i've seen wounds created by high heels... *shudders*

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 30, 2014 5:16 pm

If you use them as piercing weapons, yeah. If you use them for walking, no.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Avalanche on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:29 pm

I've been hitting the gym since a while back. Had almost 40% bodyfat when I began and almost got that down to 20%. The eventual goal is 12% and I am pretty optimistic about getting that far. Havent lost much weight but I rather weigh 90 kg in muscle than in fat.

Also began salsa classes almost a year ago, so I can actually kinda dance now, which is nice.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaw's Home for Sweaty Muscular Men and Women

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum